My Two Sisters and I Ch. 01

Story Info
He and his sister look back on their first time together.
1.3k words
3.88
86.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice afternoon in the city of New York except for one thing, the fact that Drake Parker and his twin sisters were moving all the way to Texas. You see the thing is that Drake's father has had a heart attack recently and he has a high chance of having another and if he does the doctors need to be notified immediately. So he and his sisters were going to move to Texas and stay with their father until things got better.

Let me tell you all little bit about Drake's sisters before we get started here. They are in fact twins and look almost exactly alike except for the fact that the elder of the two was a bit taller. Anyways back to the matter at hand. Kayla the elder is about 5'9" with an even tan C-D cup breasts and weighs about 125 lbs. Kate on the other hand is a bit shorter at 5'7" with B-C cup breasts and weighs about 110 lbs.

Now just to tell you Kayla being more of a controlling person, was not a virgin and had a very active sex life. But Kate on the other hand was very shy and did not have a big or any if all of a sex life. Now I myself was definitely not a virgin but I was not as sex driven as my sister. So lets get started on the trip down there.

I had just gotten up when I went into the kitchen to see Kayla sitting there having a cup of coffee. "Morning Hun," I said to her. FYI if you didn't know this me and Kayla had a Sexual relationship. "Morning," she groggily replied. I guess I should tell you how this all started just to let you know.

I was a cold winter evening right around Christmas and me and Kayla were headed to my fathers so we could all spend it together and you know how it is in New York around Christmas time. the shoppers the traffic all the noise. Well me and Kayla we going to get to the airport when we got caught up in a blizzard half-way there. Well Kayla was not very fond of blizzards and told me we should just find a place to spend the night since it was already late we decided to stop at this small motel around the corner and saw that the vacancy sign was up. We went inside to find out that all they had leftover was a small room with a full size bed and a couch. Well Kayla, never being the picky one in the family was just fine with that and I agreed. When we got there I said I would take the couch and she could have the bed, but being the good sister that she is she said that was nonsense and that I would sleep with her on the bed. I readily agreed. We both decided to take a bath at the same time and I decided to let her go first and I could take one later. Well this was when I looked back upon all the times I would try to sneak glances at her petite body.

It was 10 years ago and Drake was searched high in a tree outside the bathroom window and Kayla was taking a shower. Drake had made this one of his favorite spots back then and was there every day. Kayla had just taken off her shirt and was unzipping her pants when she heard some leaves rustling and barley looked outside when she saw a shadow in the tree and thought it had to be Drake she could spot him from a mile away. Drake had always liked his sister but not like this before and Kayla had made her shower sessions into a game to where she would always put on a show for Drake. Later on in his life Drake had gotten into his junior year in high school. Well Kayla had decided to take a job as a stripper and earn a little money to pay for gas and other things when she was up on stage one night she was looking for a good man to take home with her when Drake and some of his Buddies from school came in and ordered a few beers at the bar. She was glad that they at least were not looking in her direction. But she didn't hold for long when one of his friends took a quick peak at the stage and looked right in her direction he turned back around and was talking to Drake when Drake turned to look at the stage he looked dumbfounded to see her up there. He then moved up to a booth right in front of where she was and said once she was done they needed to talk. After she had finished her shift she went off to find her brother and once she and him sat down he started asking her questions about why she was stripping, if mom and dad knew, etc.. etc. But when she started to talk Drake couldn't help but notice her large cleavage and Kayla more than noticed him shooting glances at her breasts and her mound. She started talking to him and before she knew it the subject of sex came up. Kayla took this bull by the horns and asked Drake straight up if he was still a virgin and very shyly and not without some prodding did he finally admit that he was. Kayla was very surprised at this and she thought from that moment on that she would be his first. Kayla asked Drake if he wanted to head home and he hurriedly agreed.

Whenever they got home Kayla asked Drake something her never would have thought she would. Right at that moment she asked him if he wanted her to be his first. Drake after not usually being one to say no straight up said no to her. He said that once they had sex she could never get enough of him. That she would spend all of her time with him. And her response to that was, "I know." He shot her a puzzled glance when she said to meet her in her room when he was ready. Just then she ran up the steps took off her panties and threw them down at him. He picked them up and sniffed them a little. He was thinking this must be a dream and if it is I don't want to wake up. He ran up after his sister and when he got to her room he opened the door to find her on the bed naked from head to toe. He climbed in next to her and she started to take control of the situation. She got up and pushed him down on his back then straddled his prone cock until it was almost touching her soaking wet mound. She then went slowly to accommodate his size. this was by far the biggest penis she had ever seen. After she had settled she told him she wanted hard and rough that she wanted him to be all man and fill her full up. They rutted like animals for what seemed like the whole night and when they finished Drake got down and licked her pussy clean. Afterwards she told him that she loved the feel of his cock and how it filled her. Afterwards She asked him if he could go again. He said that she might have to wait a bit. In the meantime she fondled his balls and licked his cock back to hardness. She wanted to take this one slow and easy so she whispered to him baby take all the time you need with this pussy it likes to savor its meat. So he took his time and let her have her way along with a little rough sex thrown in. In the end she screamed out in pure Ecstasy. This brings us back to the present day.

They were packing for the long drive down there...

*Tell me if you want a part 2*

*It all depends on your comments and votes*