My Two Weeks Off were the Best

Story Info
Vacation from day one with my black lover.
2.2k words
3.58
40.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was six months ago I planned a two week vacation to be all by myself. No work, no going out after work for drinks for shopping until I spent my entire paycheck, no crying of being alone without a man. I saved up for this vacation and bought all new clothes and kept telling myself that this will be a "me vacation" and I wouldn't think of anything or anyone else but me.

I gave myself the royal treatment before I left; haircut and color, manicure and pedicure and a waxing to rid of all my body hair that I do every week for myself anyway. I packed and didn't over pack as a usually do but made sure I brought enough. I treated myself to a limo ride to the airport so I wouldn't have to ask for a ride or leave my car there for two weeks. I did, however, leave my keys to my townhouse with my best friend along with a frig full of food and booze so she could take in my mail and party with others. My only call would be to her to let her know I arrived and she could pass on the word. She would be the only one to have my phone and room number and promised not to bother me unless it was an emergency.

The plane was surprisingly on time and the taxi driver was waiting there to take me to my hotel. The clean air was already getting to me and I made my one and only call and was ready for two weeks of sun, fun, relaxing and having the time of my life.

I had been divorced for about 2 years now and I was getting extra money from my ex so I wasn't bad off at all. I was able to pay my rent, go out whenever I wanted, treat myself to whatever I wanted and still have money left over. My ex was an drinker and an abuser - physically and mentally and I couldn't take it anymore. I took it for 10 years and just decided one day to serve him papers while he was at the office from a hangover after a night at the "boys night out" which was every Wednesday after they got paid.

In the hotel lobby I turned around too quickly and bumped into this huge sexy black guy. I told him how sorry I was and he told me not to worry because he was just fine. He introduced himself to me and I to him and I couldn't catch my breath. He stood about 6'4" and had a shaved head and dimples in both of his cheeks including one in his chin. I love dimples. I figured he was staying in the same hotel so I might run into him again without running into him like our first meeting.

I unpacked my bags and laid down on the big king sized bed in my room and I began to think about that black man and what I would love to be doing with him right now and what I would like him to be doing to be. I was hoping I would see him again and maybe we could talk and get to know each other better. What I thought was going to be a two week vacation from everything, may be a two week vacation getting it on with a sexy black God.

I remembered reading the sign in the lobby that the beach bar had a happy hour from 5:30-7:30 every day and then a meal and a show on Saturday nights. It was Saturday, I was well rested and I was going to shower and go to happy hour. I got out my navy blue and white sundress and sandals with my little white bag to hold my cell and my wallet and off I went. I walked out and was turning the corner and there he was coming out of his room. He had on a white pair of slacks and a red shirt and a gray jacket. He look awesome. I saw a few empty seats at the bar and sat down and I was hoping he would see me and stop for a drink before going about what he had planned.

The bartender made me the most delicious island kind of drink that I ever had; I usually do JD and vodka but I was away and I was going with the flow of the area. He informed me that tonight they were having a seafood buffet all you can eat at 8 and seats were limited if I wanted to be put on the list and I said sure. I love seafood; love my lobster and crab and drowned in tons of that fattening butter. I could afford it now after losing seventy five pounds since my divorce too. I was a size 8 now and not an 18 and I have to admit I loved dam good.

While sipping on my drink, here he came and he sat right next to me. He said he was happy to see me again and asked if he could join me and I said sure. I told him about the buffet and he wanted in too so I told the bartender and told the him to also bring him a drink of his choice. I wanted to make up for the running into him I did earlier in the day. He told me it wasn't necessary and no one was hurt so don't even think about it.

We had a few drinks and he handed the bartender what looked like a credit card and a $50 bill. He told me he had a two week stay here with all things included so he including me in his two week treat he told me. He asked if he could leave for a few minutes before we hit the buffet and told him okay and when he came back, he handed me a check that had the hotel's name on it and it was a refund for my stay as he was picking up the tab on his. I told him that it was very thoughtful but he didn't have to but he insisted.

We had such delicious food at the buffet and got to know about each other. He was married briefly when he caught his wife in bed with his best friend and he dumped her right away and said she was a gold digger and didn't want any part of her and her "drama". I told him about my ex and we talked about our jobs, friends, likes and dislikes and how well we were hitting it off.

After the buffet he asked if I would like to go dancing up the road from the hotel. He heard they have a great band there and a dance floor and it's been a while since I went dancing so I agreed. We had a great time and he had them play Roberta Flack's "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" and dedicated it to me. I always loved that song. After the song was over he hugged me and kissed me and I was in heaven.

We stayed until it closed and walked back to the hotel holding hands. We didn't say to much on the walk back but I felt so alive. I was hoping this night would never end. We got back to the hotel and he asked me if he could see me to my room and I said yes. I opened the door and asked him to come in. I told him that I had a most wonderful night and so much fun and I thanked him with a big kiss on the lips. What started off to be a kiss from me turned into him kissing me back and the kissing was passionate. I just met him today I wanted him to fuck me so badly. It's been awhile and I could see that he was getting a bulge in his pants and wanted to see his cock and suck it so bad. I was feeling so horny and he must have too as he was starting to feel up my titties and my nipples were hard as stones.

Before I knew it we were undressing and I was kneeling on the floor sucking his huge extra large black cock and playing with his huge cum filled balls. He was clean shaven and had no pubic hair anywhere. He then pulled me off him so he could suck and nibble on my titties and nipples and before I knew it he was fucking me hard and thrusting so hard and I was enjoying this as much if not more than the entire evening we spent together at the buffet and club.

He end up spending the night and in the late morning we got up and had brunch. We decided to walk the beach after and would attend mass on the beach at 4 in the afternoon. We had a delicious dinner at the hotel and we decided to go to his room and make love and clean up and hit another club.

Every day was a new adventure and we always made time to make love. We were never apart for each other longer than a half an hour as we would be searching for something to wear that night.

It was two days before I was leaving and we promised each other that we would stay in touch and see each other at least twice a month. He would come and stay with me a weekend and then I would see him the next weekend. We exchanged all phone numbers, home, cell, work and whatever else. I wanted so badly to call my best friend and tell her but I decided to wait until I got home. I didn't want to spend any time away from him.

We both lived in New Jersey and not far from each other either. He wanted to get me a job working at his company because he said they need someone like me and they haven't been able to find and he thinks I would fit the position perfectly. He told me to e-mail him my resume and he would talk to his supervisors and let me know when I can go for an interview.

Our last night we had dinner in our room, took a long walk along the beach and we made love on the beach. Our plane was on time and saying good bye at the airport was a tearful one for me and I didn't want to leave him. He told me he would come to see me during the week, maybe Friday so we didn't have to go to work the next day.

We had been calling each other all week and were looking forward to Friday night.. My best friend couldn't be happier for me and she wanted to me the man of my dreams. She was never fond of the idea of me liking black men, but she knows my ex who is white was to me and loves the way I'm being treated. He surprised me with a bouquet of flowers, all different island flowers, a necklace I was admiring while we were away but didn't buy for myself and then when I went back it was gone. I didn't know he bought it for me. He stayed the weekend and met my best friend and she approved of him right away. He took my resume with him and that Tuesday I was scheduled for my interview on that Friday so I would be spending the weekend at his condo.

Needless to say, the interview went very well and I was offered the position with a $ 20,000 a year increase from my job and he received at raise also for finding me. I would be working with him and they know we are dating but our private lives will not interfere with our work relationship as neither one of us want to do that.

It was be a year since our vacation and my new job and he is taking me back to our "vacation spot" for a long weekend. I am looking forward to going back to where it all started for us. We tell each other daily "I love you" and I have now sold my townhouse and moved into his condo and I made a small fortune on it so we have a nice sized bank account. I put his name on the account with me. We've been talking about marriage and we are thinking of getting married where we met and flying out my best friend and his to stand up for us. We both don't want a big wedding as we had that before. Now it is all about simple and all about us.

I'm glad I wasn't alone on my vacation and I guess it was destiny that had us meet. I guess I bumped into the right man, the man that I know I will love now and forever and he will love me too.