My Unusual First Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I marveled again at her terrific body as she stood up to rinse the cloth yet again. Her breasts seemed to beg for attention, the nipples looked so perpetually aroused. Her neck was a little flushed, I noticed. Then I admired the swell of her backside again, the smooth length of her legs, the abundant but soft hair above her cunt. I just looked and looked.

Rose was taking a long time rinsing, it dawned upon me. I looked up and saw a sort of stricken expression on her face. Our eyes met.

"Look, I didn't expect this to happen, but I can't wait until you leave. I need you to help me out right now. Okay?"

"Uh, sure. What is it?" The flush was darker at her collarbone area now, and her breath was audible.

"Just sit there and I'll be quick" she answered in a distracted manner. And so I did, just sitting there, looking up at her as her eyes seemed to glaze over a bit. Suddenly, Rose straddled my right leg and plopped down on the area of my thigh just above my knee. At the same time she brought her breasts right up to my face. "Hold me. Tight."

She didn't have to ask me twice. I pulled her frame to me and held on tight. Her nipples didn't just feel good pressed into my face; they tasted good between my lips and on my tongue. Her cunt didn't just drip hot moisture onto my skin; it made a slick squishing sound as she deliberately pushed herself back and forth on my thigh muscle, faster and faster. My pride went up a notch or two as I smelled her strong arousal in that bathroom and then felt her thighs clamp my leg as Rose flooded my naked skin with her orgasm, my right ear full of her little sounds. I swear her cunt lips were clinging to my leg.

Again and again she reached peaks of pleasure by riding my leg that afternoon. I knew about the capacity for multiple orgasms in women, but Rose definitely takes the record in my life experience. I took advantage of the wracking orgasms she was having by running my hand down to her ass and feeling freely of it, including inside her crack, where the flesh was very warm to my touch. This seemed to help her reach another peak or so, so I experimented by fingering the area of her rear hole. She seemed to like it.

At long last her writhing slowed and then stopped, and it was Rose's turn to collapse. I hugged her for a while and then felt a funny thing: warm tears on my shoulder. In alarm I pulled her from my neck and looked into her reddened eyes.

"It happens to me when it's a good cum" she explained. "Just some sort of switch inside turns on the tears. I needed to cum, so thank you, Danny, for helping me. I hope you don't think it was weird, what I did."

"It was cool" I stupidly said, which made us both laugh as Rose clambered off me. I held her in place long enough so I could get my fingers down there between her legs and gently feel that moisture there. She was slick, almost oily. I found that to be a tremendous turn-on, although my equipment was far from functional at the moment. The animal smell of her on my fingers was another delight.

The excuse I gave my parents as I ate a re-warmed dinner in the kitchen was a flat tire on my bike. They probably didn't believe it, but I suddenly could have cared less. Though far from the confident young man I would someday become, I was one step closer, and looking forward to the next time at Rose's house.

Part 2 is in the works.