My Vacation in Cuba

Story Info
A sick husband forces a wife to entertain herself.
3.9k words
4.31
151.8k
54
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just returned from vacation and had to share my experience with my readers.

Seven days in a tropical paradise was exactly what my husband and I needed. We travelled to the same resort the previous year and met another couple who became good friends of ours. This year, we all travelled down together.

The trip was quite typical of any tropical vacation. Beach, pool, drinks and scooters were par for the course. On the 3rd day of our trip my husband came down with the flu (real flu, not alcohol induced). I did my best to make him comfortable, but he was tied to the room for a full 24 hours.

He told me to go out and enjoy my vacation with our friends instead of being stuck in a hotel room. I spent the better part of the day at the pool with our friends. I was checking in on my hubby regularly to see how he was doing and if he needed anything.

At dinner, one of our waitresses reminded us about the beach party that night. My hubby and I had talked about it and were looking forward to it this year, because we had missed it on our previous trip. After dinner, I headed down to check on him and told him we were missing the beach party again. Our friends were going and he was adamant that I should go down with them as well.

I threw on a sundress and made my way out the door to meet our friends.

I expected there would be hundreds of people from the resort, but there were only about 30 people in total and only a few from the resort. Cuban music was blasting from a pair of prehistoric speakers and a group of local women were dancing with a couple men.

We grabbed drinks and sat by the fire chatting with a small group of people while watching the locals dance. Their movements exuded sex and were very intimidating. Eventually I was tipsy enough to give it a try and got up with my friends to give this fancy salsa dancing a go. It was a lot of fun and time passed quickly.

My friends explained to me that they were heading back to their room and asked if I was okay to walk up alone later or would I like to walk back with them.

Waving them off, I yelled, "Have a great night guys!"

Dancing with some of the other resort people to the quick rhythm I looked around to notice that there were a lot more people than earlier. I estimated that the people had to be about double now. The majority of the people at the party were locals.

It wasn't long before a tall Cuban guy with a big smile showed up and asked me to dance with him. The tempo was fast and he guided me around the sand clumsily trying to teach me how to salsa.

After a few dances I was ready for another drink and made my way to the makeshift bar that the hotel had put up. Flashing my fancy bracelet, I ordered another Pina Colada and dropped a bill in the tip jar.

My dance partner followed behind me and I could finally hear his voice. His English was pretty much nonexistent. He did manage to introduce himself as Rolando. As he stood there, I finally got a good look at him. He was wearing tan walking shorts and white tank top. Most notable, was his magnificent smile that revealed a mouth full of pearl white teeth.

Between my terrible Spanish, his English and lots of hand gestures we had fun trying to communicate with one another. We made our way back to the rest of the dancers. As the night continued on, he progressively moved closer to me until he was grinding me as we danced. His calloused hands skipped across my body as we danced. All the locals seemed to dance this way and it was pretty harmless, so I went with it.

Suddenly the music changed and the beat slowed down dramatically. Rolando quickly pulled me tightly to him before I could think about it and we swayed slowly to the music. As I looked over his shoulder I couldn't see anyone left from the hotel anywhere.

His hand was planted on the small of my back and he pulled me in close to him. Talking in my ear, his hot breath gave me goose bumps as it landed on my neck. Before I knew what happened, his lips kissed my neck and his other hand slid up to the back of my neck holding me tighter.

Gently at first, then progressively more passionately, he kissed my neck. Slowly he made his way up to my earlobe. I was paralysed in his arms. The feel of his lips shot electricity straight to my pussy.

My nipples hardened against my dress as he worked his thigh between my legs forcing me to straddle his leg. As we danced, he made sure that I was continuously grinding on his leg. His hand made its way up to my hair and he pulled his face away from my neck to flash me his big beautiful smile.

I just stared into his eyes lost and wondering what the heck I was doing. Everything told me to run, but I couldn't stop enjoying him. His lips met mine and I found myself kissing him back. Immediately his tongue pushed its way in to my mouth and the hand on the small of my back slid down to cup my ass.

I scanned the area for any other resort people. To my relief, there were none to be seen.

Rolando took my hand and guided me back to the bar for another drink. I knew what he was trying to do, so I ordered another pina colada and took a big sip.

Rolando took my hand and guided me off to the side of the bar to a covered area used for sun tanning. We sat on the edge of it and struggled through more conversation as I shared my drink with him.

I leaned over and put my empty glass in the sand at our feet. As I sat back up beside him, he immediately started to kiss my neck again only this time his hand was on my stomach and inching his way up towards my breasts.

I turned and kissed him which caused his hand to immediately jump to my breast and squeeze my nipple through the thin fabric of my dress. He guided my hand towards his crotch slowly. It was very evident that I had him quite excited.

I squeezed his cock through his shorts and was pretty sure that he wasn't wearing anything underneath by the feel of it. As I was slowly stroking him, he pushed the strap of my dress off my shoulder exposing my left breast. His mouth moved quickly to it and immediately sucked it deep in to his mouth. My nipples hardened even more, as I enjoyed his hot mouth and tongue on me.

I was so horny and all I could think about was this thick cock straining through his shorts. I tugged on his waistband and he immediately pulled his shorts down until his cock popped out. It was an impressive sight at about 7.5 inches with a thick shaft.

Grabbing him I stroked his cock and he leaned back on the deck of the sun bed. I immediately put both hands on him. Slowly I began stroking his meat up and down. I felt so powerful teasing his cock and wanted nothing more that to see him explode.

Placing my hand to my mouth, I spit in it and returned it to Rolando's cock as lubricant. A moan escaped his lips and my hand slid easier over his shaft. I continued to do this until his cock was soaked with my saliva. His moans and gasps just fueled my desire to drain every drop from him.

Stroking wildly and leaving one hand on his swollen head teasing it had hips bucking wildly. His moans got much louder and I couldn't have been more turned on. His had had been on my back for the most part during this, but it moved slowly up to my neck.

Gently he applied pressure in an attempt to get my face closer to his swollen cock. I knew exactly what he wanted, I just wasn't sure if I should suck his cock or not. My husband would love to hear I jerked a guy off, but I wasn't sure he would want to hear about me blowing him.

I continued to stroke him, but I did move my face closer to make him think I was going to suck him. I was hoping this would be enough to send him over the edge.

His hand move to the back of my head and his fingers entangled in my long red hair as I stroked him only inches from my mouth. His eyes were huge as he starred down at me pleading me to suck it. His hips bucked wildly trying to get his cock closer to my mouth. I stuck out my tongue to tease him and kept it an inch or so away from the head of his cock.

As I squeezed the base of his pulsing cock and a huge drop of cum made its way out the slit of his swollen head. I have no idea what I was thinking at that time, but I flicked my tongue over it and licked the tip of his cock clean. The hand full of hair applied more pressure and began to push my face closer.

I kissed the head gently and let my tongue trace the underside of his swollen head. He grabbed his cock firmly by the shaft and started rubbing it across my lips and tongue.

"Por favor, close!" he begged.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the head again, teasing the underside until returning to kiss the head. Puckering my lips on his helmet, I opened my mouth and let his cock slowly make its way in to my mouth.

Sucking his cock in slowly, while stroking it, I felt his hand move out of my hair and trace its way down to my ass. He pulled my dress up exposing my ass and thong to the cool night air then began squeezing my ass cheeks with his strong hands. I moved myself so he could reach better and continued to suck him.

My panties were soaked and it didn't take long for his fingers to slide over them. He touched me through them for what seemed like an eternity before he finally slipped his fingers in my pussy. My soaking wet pussy ate his fingers and covered them in my juices as he started to fuck me with them. I moved my mouth to the same rhythm as his fingers.

Feeling his cock tensing in my mouth, his fingers began moving quicker in and out of my pussy. Without any warning a hot load of cum exploded into the back of my mouth. Rolando screamed out in his native tongue. I held my mouth there and let him finish shooting all his seed in my mouth. My mouth was full of his cum and I felt so proud of myself.

I discreetly spit his seed out in the sand and turned to look at him. He was laying there with a big grin on his face, his throbbing cock in his hand and a contented smile.

I stood up, adjusted my clothing and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. "Adios, Rolando!" I waved good-bye to my new friend.

I turned and began the long journey back to my room. The path was uneven and dimly lit. In my state, it was very slow progress back. About half way to my room I heard a familiar voice; it was Dan.

We had met Dan and his wife Sue on our previous trip. They seemed to know everyone and were extremely easy going people. This couple stood out from our last trip because of Dan. He's extremely tall (6'5") and everyone has to crane their necks to look up at him.

"Where is Sue?" I inquired.

"She's fast asleep. I wasn't tired yet so I decided a walk might help." He replied with a shrug.

As we walked back there was a silence in our conversation. Dan finally broke the silence, "So...what would that husband of yours think about you sucking a guys cock on the beach?"

I felt a knot in my stomach like never before. I tried to deny it, but he began to explain the events in detail. It was clear he had watched me give Rolando a blowjob.

My voice cracked "I just need to get back to my room! I have had too much to drink tonight."

"Are you going to tell your husband about it?" he asked.

I shook my head NO.

His response was quick, "If you don't give me some of what he got, I will tell him."

I was scared and angry, ""You can't be serious?"

He assured me he was very serious about both telling my husband and wanting a blowjob. "I want that hot little mouth of yours to suck me off too."

The knot in my stomach grew as I raced to figure out what I was going to do. Do I tell my David? Do I tell Dan's wife about his blackmailing me? Do I just do it and everything stays status quo?

"Well? What is it going to be?" he asked.

As we stood facing each other his big hand reached out and grabbed my breast squeezing it through my dress.

I could only muster one word, "Where?"

He pointed to a little cabana and started walking towards it. I followed him trying to keep up with his large strides. Once we arrived he turned to face me again and immediately put his hands back on my breasts.

Hi hands gently pushed the straps off my shoulder and my dress slid to the ground. I stood there in the cool night air with nothing but my panties on as he played with my breasts. His hand reached down to my soaking wet pussy and played with me through my panties.

Placing his mouth to my ear he whispered, "That is a wet little pussy Grace! You must have really liked sucking that Cuban cock."

I couldn't speak. He guided me to a sitting position on the cabana then stood between my legs. Slowly, he undid the zipper on his shorts and pulled his semi hard cock out. He was so tall; it was almost mouth height as it hung out of his shorts.

Instinctively my hands reached out to grab his cock. It was a huge 9 inch monster and it wasn't even fully erect. This tall white man was packing some serious cock. He stood there with his hands on his hips as I toyed with his cock before holding it up to my lips. My fear turned to fascination as I squeezed and tugged on his giant member.

Slowly I opened my mouth taking the head in and he began to rock his hips pushing himself in and out of my mouth. As his cock moved further in to my mouth, he put his hands in my hair and began to fuck my mouth like he owned it.

I gagged as he quickly rammed it to the back of my throat. His cock stiffened every time I gagged and he started fucking my mouth even faster in his excitement. I was powerless against his assault on my mouth. His cock continued to swell and my already tired jaw began to ache as I stretched my mouth in an attempt to accommodate his large cock.

He moaned loudly as he fucked my mouth. "You are going to swallow my load aren't you Grace?"

I shook my head no, and he began to fuck my mouth harder. "Oh you are you little slut. You are going to swallow all of my cum or I tell that husband of yours what a little whore he has."

Dan's breathing increased and he moaned louder. I knew he would explode soon and began trying to prepare myself mentally so I could swallow his load. His hands tightened on my hair and he pounded the back of my throat with every thrust.

Through his labored breathing he told me, "Get ready! I'm going to explode."

Not a second later, the first blast of his seed hit the back of my throat. I gagged and he pulled my head further down on his cock, pushing the head down my throat. He held me there as he continued to shoot stream after stream down my throat.

He held me there with his cum dripping off my chin and the corners of my mouth. Looking down at me with a big grin on his face, he squeezed the base of his cock and I felt more cum run out of his cock. I swallowed again as he slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

Reaching down I grabbed my dress and was about to put it

Dan protested, "No you don't! We aren't finished yet."

With that he pushed me back on the cabana deck and proceeded to play with my pussy. His rough fingers pinched at my clit and pulled at my lips. Tracing my lips, he coated his fingers with my wetness and proceeded to work two long fingers in me. My mind was so shambled I couldn't concentrate. He fucked me for what seemed to be forever with those two fingers before pushing the third one against my tight bum.

I clenched as hard as I could. "Please! Not there!" I begged.

"I'm just going to play with it. It's not like I'm sticking my cock in there." He chuckled.

Eventually he got his finger in my tight ass and fucking both my holes with the movement of his hand while he squeezed and sucked my breast in to his mouth. He was so rough and it wasn't working for me at all. I knew he wasn't going to stop until he made me orgasm.

Faking an orgasm was the only option to bring this to a quicker end. I proceed to moan and wiggle my hips until eventually biting my lip and pretending to cum for him.

I screamed out, "Oh fuck yes! I'm cumming."

Dan started pounding me harder

I slammed my thighs together and begged him, "Please! No more! I'm too sensitive."

This seemed to please him and he removed his hand and backed away. I laid there starring up at the stars, my pussy pounding and the taste of his cum in my mouth. I was in a trance when I felt his cock come down on my lips again. He was kneeling beside me on the cabana and his cock was hard again.

"I guess I'm not done with you yet" he declared happily. "There is another load in here for you Grace."

My jaw ached badly. I begged him, "No more please. My jaw can't take anymore."

In an arrogant tone he rebutted, "You need to empty me, or I tell hubby. That's the deal Grace!"

I remember just staring up at him. No idea what he was reading on my face but he looked down from his towering height

"I guess I'm going to have to fuck you after all." He said

I laid there in shock as he moved himself between my legs. My protests were unheard and he pushed his fat head against my opening. I gasped loudly and he pushed himself in to my soaking wet pussy.

Gently he fucked his cock deeper in to me until more than half was in. Once he had it half in he began to fuck me a bit faster.

He grunted, "You have a tight little cunt Grace! I am going to fuck this pussy so good."

He pushed himself in to me faster and deeper with each thrust until his balls were slapping my ass. The hard floor of the cabana deck pressing against my spine. He continued to talk dirty to me about how tight it was and how he could get used to this pussy. Then it happened I felt my pussy get wetter and wetter.

Looking up at Dan, I knew immediately he was shooting a load in me. His devilish smile as his cum filled my pussy and ran out down the crack of my ass. He never stopped fucking me.

He put his big hand on my neck and starred down at me, "My cock clearly isn't done with you Grace."

He fucked me relentlessly, pounding my back into the cabana deck. I tried to be quiet so I didn't draw any unwanted attention. After an eternity, he stepped back pulling his cock from me.

"Give me that mouth again Grace!" he ordered.

I slipped off the cabana and landed with my knees in the sand. Dan lifted his hard cock to my lips and I opened my mouth. Slowly he pushed his cum covered cock into my mouth. The ache in my jaw returned immediately.

With a mouth full of cock I begged him, "cum, please cum! My jaw can't take anymore."

"Okay, get on your hands and knees then." He said "I will cum faster that way."

I stood up and he pushed me towards the cabana where I got on my hands and knees. Barely finding time to get a comfortable knee placement and his cock was buried in me again pounding me hard.

He fucked me hard and put his cock as deep as it would go in me. His big hand pressed on my ass rocking me back and forth on his cock. His thumb toyed with my ass and I felt wetness begin to lube me up. I knew from the slipperiness immediately that he was lubing me with his spit. He pushed his thumb slowly in to my ass and began to work it in to me.

I clenched my teeth as he fucked my ass with his thumb and his big cock assaulted my pussy. I could hear his familiar breathing and knew he would cum soon.

Panting, Dan said, "I'm going to fill that little pussy with cum."

He pushed himself deep in to me and held it there as he exploded in me. Sweat rolled down his body and he held himself there until I felt him start to soften before he pulled it out. I collapsed to the deck of the cabana.

"Here!" he said.

I rolled over to see him handing my dress to me. Sitting up I grabbed the dress, feeling his cum running from my pussy.

His big hand landed on my head and he rubbed it like young child, "That was fun Grace, have a good night."

He then made his way up to the hotel in the darkness leaving me there.

For the remaining 3 days of our vacation, I was a mess. I had fully expected to be blackmailed continuously and getting used, but he was true to his deal. My husband mended up and invited Dan and his wife to dinner with us on the last night with our other friends. Dan just stared at me with a big smile whenever he thought that nobody was looking.