My Vacation With Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
474 Followers

And I realized something else. Maybe I didn't really understand what was happening, or the reasons for it, but I did know one thing - it was tremendously arousing. My cock was rock hard, throbbing in my pants. Meanwhile, I watched in amazement.

"Now use your other hand, too," Lisa said.

Mom complied.

"Sally, look at the guys. What do you suppose they're thinking now as they watch you play with my breasts? Are they thinking about what a slut you are?"

Mom didn't answer. She glanced toward us, then back toward Lisa. Her face was still flushed as she continued to massage Lisa's breasts.

"You like it, don't you, slut?" Lisa said, a little edge in her voice, "You like being told what to do, don't you, slut?"

There was no answer.

"Don't you?" Lisa asked, louder this time.

I watched as mom slowly raised her head. She looked into Lisa's eyes and after a moment's pause, nodded her head.

"I thought so," Lisa said, "On the surface you act like some sophisticated lady, always behaving properly, always dressing perfectly, but underneath, you're just a slut whore who likes to be told what to do. Isn't that right, Sally?"

Again, mom nodded her head slowly.

"And you like to show off your body, don't you? You like to show off your body and think about how men are getting a hard-on looking at you. Isn't that right too, Sally?"

Mom turned her head away from Lisa. For a moment, I thought she was going to burst into tears. Then she turned her head back, and again, nodded slowly.

I noticed that Lisa had glanced at me as she'd asked the last couple of questions. Perhaps she was trying to gauge my reaction, to judge how far she could go before I'd object. I tried not to give her any facial clues. From now on, I'd decided, it was up to mom to choose when to put a stop to it all.

I glanced again at Roy. His mouth was open, as if he, too, couldn't believe what was going on in front of us.

"Sally," Lisa continued, "undo the button on my shorts."

Mom's hands reached down and undid it.

"Now, slut, take off my pants."

Mom didn't move.

"I said, take off my pants!" Lisa yelled.

Mom reached out and slowly pulled the shorts over hips and down her legs. Lisa wasn't wearing panties and she faced us, her plump ass and bald pussy fully exposed.

"Sally, put your hand on my pussy," Lisa commanded.

A small moan came out of mom's mouth. She hesitated for a moment, then slowly reached her hand out and cupped it over Lisa's cunt.

"Now, slut, I want you to make me wet. Play with my pussy."

We watched as mom's fingers played with Lisa, spreading her pussy lips, stroking her fingers up and down her slit.

"That feels so good, slut," Lisa said, "now put two fingers in my pussy. Push them in deep."

Mom did as she was told.

"Take your fingers out now, slut, and put them in your mouth. Let the boys see you suck my pussy juices off your fingers."

Mom's face turned even redder. She glanced momentarily at Roy and I sitting just five or six feet away, then slowly brought her hand up and put the two fingers in her mouth, her cheeks puffing in and out in a sucking motion.

Lisa stepped behind mom. She reached her arms around and put her hands on mom's breasts.

"Should we let the boys see your breasts now, Sally?"

There was a look of anguish on mom's face.

"Should we show them your breasts now?" she repeated, "Answer me!"

"Yes," mom whispered.

Lisa yanked the tank top up and off, allowing mom's full, round breasts to swing free. I could hear Roy moan softly. Lisa cupped her hands over mom's bare breasts, then began tugging and pulling at her nipples.

"You like that, don't you?" Lisa asked, "You like to have your nipples played with."

Lisa took mom's nipples between her fingers, and slowly pulled upward, higher and higher, until, distended and stretched out of shape, mom's breasts pointed toward the ceiling. Suddenly, Lisa released her hold, and mom's breasts flew down causing her to gasp loudly.

Again standing behind her, Lisa reached under mom's short skirt and slid her panties down her hips and off her legs. Mom stood there in her high heels, wearing only the skirt and thigh-high stockings. Lisa put her hands on mom's shoulders and turned her around until her back was to Roy and I.

"Bend over," Lisa told her, "give the boys a little show."

Mom hesitated, then slowly leaned forward. As she did, her short skirt rode up her legs, exposing the smooth white skin of her thighs above her stockings.

"Stay like that," Lisa told her.

Roy and I watched as Lisa slowly lifted the back of mom's skirt, exposing her ass, smooth and round and full and inviting. At the juncture of her thighs, the mounds of her pussy swelled out. Again, Roy let out a moan.

Lisa began caressing mom's ass, then with one hand on either side, she spread mom's asscheeks apart until her little asshole, brownish-pink and puckered, was visible.

"Now," Lisa said, "I think they want to see your cunny."

Lisa lowered the back of mom's skirt and turned her to face us.

"Roy," Lisa said, looking at her husband, "do you think Sally would like the little toys we bought on the way down here?"

Roy was still staring at mom, his mouth open. He looked momentarily confused by the question, then nodded.

Lisa knelt down at her cosmetology kit, her heavy ass pointed in our direction. She dug through the kit. I saw her opening a small jar, then more digging. After a moment, she stood up. I could see something in her hand. At first, it looked like a baby's pacifier, then I realized what it was.

When my wife and I were still together, we'd played with them once or twice. It was some kind of butt plug. I hadn't seen one in years. Lisa stood behind mom.

"Stand still," Lisa said, "Don't move."

I couldn't see exactly what was happening, but Lisa put her hand under the back of mom's skirt. Suddenly mom's body jolted forward.

"Oh, my God!" she screamed, "Oh, my God!"

Her face and chest turned bright red. Her entire body seemed to quiver slightly, causing her breasts to jiggle up and down. Mom stood there for a moment, then, seemingly unable to stand up any longer, pulled a chair from underneath the table and quickly sat down.

"Oh, my God!" she repeated. She covered her face with her hands. "Oh, my God!"

"How does it feel, Sally?" Lisa asked.

Mom looked up at her.

"I... I don't know. I've never..." a shiver interrupted her words, "I've never...had anything there... like this."

"You'll get used to it, honey," Lisa said, "and besides, I've already used it a couple of times, so the battery must be getting low."

And then I understood the cause of mom's violent reaction. It wasn't simply a butt plug, it was also a vibrator. I would have bet money that mom had never experienced a vibrator in her ass before, and the shock alone would have been enough to cause her reaction.

"Stand up," Lisa said.

Mom slowly stood.

"Show them your cunny,"

Mom didn't move.

"I said, show them your cunny. They want to see your pussy now. Raise your skirt and show it to them."

Mom looked at Lisa, a begging, anguished look on her face. Then mom stared down at the floor, avoiding our eyes. She reached down and slowly raised the front of her skirt until it reached her waist. Her legs were slightly spread, and I could see her light blonde hair, and the lips of her pussy and the valley in between.

Whether from the excitement of showing off her pussy, or from the effects of the vibrator deep in her ass, a deep shiver again went through mom's body as she faced us.

"I think Roy is getting excited watching you, Sally. I think we need to see just how excited he is."

"Tom," Lisa said, looking at me, "help us check out how excited he is. Undo Roy's belt for us."

I stared back at her like she was crazy.

"Just undo his goddamn belt!" Lisa shouted, loud enough to startle me.

My first thought was to tell her to go to hell, I had no interest whatsoever in opening another man's belt, but I didn't say anything. Maybe Lisa had some sort of spell on me too, I thought. Or maybe, as with mom, she'd tapped into some inner part of me I wasn't aware of. I could see the huge bulge in the front of Roy's pants. I remembered how mom had gasped the night before when she'd seen his huge cock. For an instant, I had a vivid image of Roy and my mother together, him between her legs, his huge cock pounding into her.

I felt like it was someone else, not me, who knelt in front of Roy, like I was watching a stranger in some sort of movie or a dream. The bulge in his pants clearly outlined his erection and extended the entire way up to his belt, as if his cock was trying to push its way out the top of his pants. I pulled the leather strap out of the clasp, then, with a tug, undid his belt completely.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Lisa and mom take a step closer.

Suddenly, I felt Lisa behind me. Kneeling down, she wrapped her arms around my waist and quickly undid my belt, then thrust her hands down my front, wrapping them tight around my cock. She put her mouth against my ear, so close I could feel her breath.

"You're just like your wife, aren't you?" she whispered, so softly that I could barely hear her, "You're just like Sally. You'll do anything I say, won't you?"

I angrily jerked my head away from hers, and simultaneously cried out in pain as I felt Lisa's sharp fingernails bite into the head of my cock.

I knew I was stronger than her. I knew I could throw my arms back and in one motion fling her away from me. But I didn't.

"You'll do whatever I say, won't you?" she whispered again.

Her fingers began to gently massage the head of my cock.

I looked up at mom, staring down at me. I felt Lisa's hands slowly gliding up and down the length of my erect cock. A small, uncontrollable whimper came out of my mouth. A second passed, then two seconds, then I felt my head giving a little, slow nod up and down.

"Yes," I whispered, "Yes."

"Good," Lisa said softly, "now his zipper."

I reached up and undid the little metal clasp at the top of his pants, then began pulling his zipper slowly down. As I did, the front of his pants spread open, and there, poking out from the top of his briefs, was at least three inches of his hard cock, its huge bulbous head pressed against his belly.

"Pull off his pants," Lisa whispered.

I hooked my fingers inside the top of his pants and briefs and slid them down. Roy raised himself off the couch, allowing me to slide them over his hips to his thighs. He kicked his pants off his legs. His cock, suddenly released from its bondage, sprung off his stomach and pointed toward the ceiling. It was at least eight or nine inches long, I thought, and must be two inches in diameter. Thick blue veins bulged out of its surface.

"Good," Lisa whispered, her hand still massaging my cock, "You want to touch it, don't you? You want to feel in your hand how heavy and big it is, don't you?"

Her hands continued to rub up and down against my cock.

I shook my head no, then felt her fingernails again biting deep into the head of my cock. I slowly reached up and put my thumb and forefinger on either side of Roy's massive member, barely touching it. A little shiver went through my body. Here I am, I thought to myself, twenty-seven years old, and this is the first time I'd ever touched another man.

I moved my thumb and finger over different parts of his cock, feeling the ridges and contours made by its thick veins. Then I took it in my fist. It felt hot against my hand, and so thick my fingers couldn't make it the entire way around. My fist moved slowly up the length of his cock, until it reached the head, which felt soft and smooth under my fingers.

I began to slowly move my fist up and down, in the natural motion that every man knows, but this time, I realized, for the first time in my life it wasn't my own cock I was jerking. Roy's legs were spread apart and his balls swayed with each stroke. I reached out and took his hairy sack in my other hand, massaging it, squeezing it softly to gauge the size and shape of his testicles.

I felt Lisa's hand leave my cock, and she moved until she was kneeling beside me. As I continued to stroke Roy, Lisa put her hand around his cock below mine. At the same time, I felt her other hand at the back of my head. She was pushing me forward, pushing my head closer and closer to Roy. Then in one motion, she tugged Roy's cock down until it was pointing directly at me, and simultaneously pushed my head forward until my mouth made contact with the fat head of Roy's cock.

Surprised by the sudden action, my head automatically tried to jolt back, but Lisa held it firmly in place with her hand. My mouth was closed, my teeth clenched tight together. She pushed the head of his cock tight against me, then began rubbing it roughly back and forth against my closed lips.

By simply turning my head, I thought to myself, I could escape her grasp. But I hadn't done that, and for an instant, I was confused, unsure of what was happening. Lisa continued to push my head forward. As she pushed his cock back and forth against my mouth, I gradually felt my teeth begin to unclench. My mouth opened slightly and Lisa guided the massive object between my lips, forcing my jaws to open wide. And then the huge head of his cock was fully in my mouth.

I ran my tongue over its surface, feeling its smooth, rubbery texture. Lisa had her hand on the top of my head now and began to gently push me back and forth with small little strokes, each stroke causing Roy's hard cock to slide back and forth in my wet mouth. With each forward stroke, I could feel the head of his cock making contact with the very back of my mouth, and I knew even then, only a small part of his huge cock was in my mouth.

As Lisa continued to guide my head back and forth, the saliva built up in my mouth until I felt it dribble out of the tight space between my lips and Roy's cock, making each stroke create a loud, wet slurping sound.

"Sally, come closer," Lisa said.

Mom knelt down beside Lisa.

"Put your hand around Roy's cock," Lisa said.

I could see mom's hand, only inches from my face, slowly grasp his cock, her fingers barely making it half way around its circumference.

"So what do you think, Sally," Lisa asked, "seeing your husband suck off my husband? Seeing your husband's mouth filled with Roy's fat prick. How does that make you feel?"

Mom's only answer was a small whimper. I could see her hand, lubricated with my saliva, slowly begin to stroke up and down. Roy let out a moan.

"Tell me, Sally," Lisa continued, "should I stop them now, or do you want to see Roy cum in your husband's mouth? Do you want to see his thick white cum spurting out of his cock into your husband's mouth? Or would you rather save his cum for yourself? I'm giving him to you tonight, Sally. I'm giving Roy to you. Should I let him continue fucking your husband's mouth, or do you want Roy's balls full and ready to burst with cum when he fucks you?"

I could hear mom's breathing coming a little faster. Again, a small whimper came out of her mouth.

"Tell me!" Lisa commanded.

In the tiniest of whispers, mom said, "Stop them."

"Why?" Lisa asked, "Why should I stop them?"

There was a pause. Then mom answered, again in a low whisper, "I... I want him... for myself. I want...your husband for myself tonight."

"Are you ready now, Sally? Are you ready for my husband to fuck you?"

Again, there was a pause, then out of the corner of my eye, I could see my mother slowly nod her head up and down.

Lisa put her hand against my forehead and pushed my head back, causing Roy's cock to slip out of my mouth with a plopping sound. A long, thin string of my saliva dangled from its tip.

I looked at my mother kneeling on the floor, her heavy breasts quivering occasionally as the vibrator caused another shiver to run through her body. Her cheeks were flushed, and her chest moved up and down with each heavy breath she took.

Lisa took mom's hand and led her to foot of the bed.

"Tom, Roy, come here," she said.

I was a bizarre scene, I thought to myself, the four of us standing at the foot of the bed. Lisa, still wearing her tight tank top, but naked below the waist. Mom, standing there, her breasts bare, wearing only black stockings and a short skirt that barely covered her thighs, her body shaking as the vibrator in her ass sent spasms through her body. Roy, still wearing his sports shirt, his massive, hard cock sticking straight out at the bottom of the shirt. And me, still fully clothed, my cock as hard as a rock.

Lisa was the leader, the tour guide, the controller. As the four of us stood there, she began to give directions, her voice soft and low, looking back and forth between us.

"Sally," she said, "get on the bed."

Mom crawled on the bed. Lisa had her lay on her back. She doubled up a pillow and put it under mom's head.

"Raise up your hips," Lisa said. She slid the other pillow under mom's ass, raising her pelvis off the bed.

"Do you know what happens now, Sally?"

Mom looked up at her.

"Spread your legs, Sally," Lisa commanded.

Mom slowly spread her legs, causing her skirt to ride high up on her thighs. Her breath was coming shorter and deeper.

"I'm going to raise your skirt now, Sally. So that we can all see your pussy. Do you want us to look at your pussy, Sally?"

A sound, half moan and half whimper, came out of mom's mouth.

"Do you want us to look at your pussy?" Lisa repeated.

Another visible shiver went through mom's body.

"Yes," she whispered.

Lisa reached down and raised mom's skirt to her waist. Her pussy lips were red and swollen, glistening wet with her juices. Lower, I could see the end of the vibrator protruding from her ass.

Lisa motioned toward Roy, and he got on the bed, kneeling between mom's legs, his cock protruding out in front of him obscenely.

"He's going to fuck you now," Lisa said, "Roy's going to put his big cock in your cunt and fuck you. Is that what you want, Sally?"

Mom's eyes had a vacant, glazed look to them. She turned her head toward Lisa.

"Yes," she answered softly."

"Take off your shirt, Roy," she said, "Tom, you should be naked, too."

As I began undressing, Lisa pulled her tank top off, allowing her big floppy tits to spring out. Roy unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off.

Lisa put her hand around Roy's erection and guided it downward until its fat head brushed lightly against mom's open pussy lips, its thick head seeming all out of proportion compared to mom's petite pussy.

Holding Roy's cock tightly in her hand, Lisa slid the tip of it up and down mom's slit, pausing at the top to make little circles with it around her clitoris.

"Oh, my god! Oh, my God!" mom moaned softly.

I could hear mom's breathing coming faster, her breasts waving from side to side as she gulped for air. Her face and chest flushed red and I realized she was cumming, before Roy even entered her, an orgasm triggered, I suspected, from the combined effects of the friction against her cuntlips and the vibrator, still buried in her ass.

From the back of her throat, a long, low moan began. Suddenly, her entire body began to tremble.

"Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" she screamed out.

Her pelvis made little up and down bucking motions against the head of Roy's cock.

She let out another long, low moan, and then it was over. Mom put her arm over her forehead. Her breathing was still labored and fast. There was a long pause as she regained her composure.

She removed her arm from her forehead and looked at Roy and Lisa.

"I want it now," she whispered, "I want him in me now."

Still holding Roy's cock, Lisa used her other hand to spread mom's pussy lips, then guided the head of Roy's cock to the opening. Lisa used her hand to slowly push his cock against mom's cunt. Acting like a wedge, its fat head slowly parted mom's pussy lips, forcing itself into her hole.

Van999
Van999
474 Followers