My Vampire Lover

Story Info
He's been waiting, but so have I.
2.1k words
4.54
16.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moonfae
moonfae
4 Followers

Huddling further beneath my velvety cloak, I quickened my step through the darkened streets. Silently cursing the man who had promised me a ride home from the masquerade, but instead left with some scantily clad harlot- I was eager to reach the safety of my own four walls.

A whisper of fabric behind me had me whirling, my hand reaching for the sharp letter opener I always carried on my person. A measly weapon, but it gave me courage. Only the dark street waited for me. Briefly I considered going back to the party and requesting shelter for the night, so I might venture back in the daylight, but I was already half way home. Either destination would take the same amount of time, and I was anxious for my own sheets.

Just a few more turns, I could see the light at the end of my street. Another whisper of fabric, and a warm breath on my neck nearly had me screaming, but still no man or beast seemed to be behind me. Choking back my panic I rushed to my door, and fumbled in my pouch for my key. Dropping my bag, I swore I heard a deep male laugh as I bent to retrieve it.

Safely inside I locked and bolted the door, then checked each of the lower windows to be secure. I noticed, faintly, that I had been humming a low song since I locked the door. Whatever ghoulie had followed me home from the party, I was no longer afraid, and I nearly skipped up the stairs to bed, lighting no candle, merely relying on my intimate knowledge of every nook and cranny of the old place.

Reaching my room I removed my cloak and lit a fire in the fireplace. Still humming to myself I set about getting ready for bed. Sitting in front of my mirror I reached for my brush, but my hand stopped part way there when I saw my reflection. He was watching me from the darkest corner of the room, that smirk just visible on his lips, and that glimmer in his eyes. My humming stopped.

"I've been waiting for you, my fiery angel." His voice, a silken whisper, sent shivers through my body.

"I... had to walk home." Striving to keep my composure. I reached again for my brush, but he tsked and strolled up behind me, taking it and stroking it gently through my auburn locks. I closed my eyes and tried to bite back a purr as his masterful fingers changed the tangles to a smooth coat. He worked quickly, but not once did my hair tug painfully.

"That man is a fool," he murmured, though I had said nothing of my evening. Opening my eyes in surprise, I met his gaze and was flooded with the raw emotion in the emerald depths. While his face was carefully neutral, his eyes were blazing with fury and something I could not name.

I raised a surprisingly steady hand and touched his long, elegant, and pale fingers. Taking my hand he raised it to lush lips, holding my gaze the entire time. Gone was the fury, but not the fire. Curling my fingers into his hand he hovered over my knuckles for long heartbeats before pressing a kiss onto them. A small flame licked into my veins and my breath caught.

Smiling mischievously, he turned my hand over and pressed a kiss into my palm, the light mustache on his lip tickling and tingling deeper into me the just the spot that it touched. His eyes fluttered shut as if just this light contact was pure bliss. Inching farther down my arm he laid a kiss above the pounding pulse in my wrist; down the milky white underside of my arm; even in my elbow and beyond. My fingers slid into his raven hair as he kneeled behind me and his lips found my neck. Closing my own eyes and tilting my head to the side to offer myself to him, I let out a soft sigh.

His arms encircled me as his lips danced along my neck up to my ear and down again. Gliding up my stomach, barely skimming the full mound of my breasts, I felt the silver tipped claw ring he always wore on his finger trace the line of my collar bone in the gentlest of scratches. I leaned into his solid warmth and surrendered to him completely.

The other hand slid downward, over my skirts to my slippers, which he slid off my stocking feet. Fingers played softly on the sole of one foot and I squealed out a giggle and jumped a bit. When I did he nipped at my neck and my giggle turned to a gasp. I felt his lips smile against me as his hand slid up my leg to the garter that held up my stockings, then tickled at my inner thigh. Curling my fingers into his hair more, anticipation flooded through me and I tensed all over.

Finally his hand moved to my very center and he stopped kissing my neck. When our eyes met, surprise shone at me. "I've been waiting for you too," I whispered. Desire darkened his eyes as he slid one, then two long fingers into me. Moaning, I spread my legs wider to him, inviting him deeper and he obliged. Stroking in and out, his fingers worked their magic on me, his thumb circling the nub of nerves and flicking it.

Grabbing at his head I tugged his mouth to my own, finally kissing the lips that shaped my deepest dreams. A growl from way down in his throat spurred me on, and I pulled at his lower lip with my teeth. After deepening the kiss a moment longer he pulled back to study my face. His fingers still teased inside of me, scattering my thoughts to the winds.

"My sweet little lamb is rather bold tonight." He grinned, his long teeth shimmering in the firelight. He brought his free hand to caress my flushed face before pulling his fingers out of me. I let out a small cry of protest, but he silenced it with a kiss as he stood and lifted me into his arms as if I were a feather.

"Where would you like to go tonight my lamb? What rich place would you have me take you so I may properly worship your divine body? You seemed to enjoy the beaches of Cairo." He had started towards the window, even had a booted foot on the sill, but my answer made him pause.

"Take me to my own bed." I said softly. He blinked at me, as if he didn't understand. "Tonight, let's stay here. I want to see you against my pillows." He stepped back from the window and turned, laying me in the nest of blankets. I kissed him once more before he stepped back and fumbled at the buttons of his long coat. "Why sir, I do believe you are as nervous as a virgin," I teased, watching my normally dominate and suave lover struggle over the simple task.

Sitting up I moved his hands and slowly unfastened each button, holding his eyes with my own all the while. Need swirled in the green pools, but he did indeed look nervous too. We had made love countless times, so the look amused me slightly. After his coat was undone I started on the buttons of his linen shirt. His breath was ragged when he finally did speak.

"No woman has asked me to her own bed before." His stomach flexed as I kissed his now exposed belly button. Standing slightly I pushed coat and shirt off his broad, ivory shoulders.

"Not one?" I could hardly believe that no woman had done this for him, and felt ashamed that it had taken me this long. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into another lingering kiss, savoring his taste and giving him time to find himself again. It only took moments and he was back in control, tugging my head back and baring my neck.

"Do it!" I moaned, feeling his hot breath just inches from the fragile skin. I barely bit back a 'please'.

"You are the first," he confirmed "but you know I cannot. Not yet." He released me and stepped out of reach. "Maybe I should leave you tonight..." his voice trembled and he would not look at me.

"You do not want to leave, and I surely do not want that either." Turning my back to him, I grinned over my shoulder. "Are you in control enough to handle my buttons, this being your first time and all?" He laughed, if a bit reluctantly, and slowly unbuttoned my dress, tracing his fingers down my spine as he went. His lips followed, and I sighed at his touch.

I let the dress slide down my body, and his arms enveloped me again, fingers dancing over my flesh. I spread my legs to help my balance, and he slipped his fingers back into me, rubbing in and out fiercely, suckling on my neck. I moaned and clung to his arms, trembling.

"Daneer," I whispered, using his full name. It took weeks of making love for him to share it with me, till then it was 'D'. Even now I only used his full name in the throws of passion, and it drew out of him the result I wanted. His growl was purely animalistic as he shoved me onto the bed. I scrambled up to lean against the headboard, watching his every move.

A predatory gleam was in his eye as he unfastened his straining pants. Instinctively I licked my lips, knowing the glorious body he was about to reveal to me. When he had kicked off his boots and peeled his pants down I hummed my pleasure. He had the body of a god- steel in a velvet glove of moonlight skin. I spread my body open for him as invitation and he accepted ravenously.

His mouth went strait to my core, licking up the glistening lips to suck at the bundle of nerves at the top. His fingers resumed their dance inside me urgently. His assault had me crying out in an instant, and only made him more eager. He licked faster and sucked harder, nipping at me at times. My hips wanted to buck, but his free hand pinned them in place.

"Daneer!" I squealed out again. "Yes, God yes!" My fingers tangled in his hair, forcing his head closer, urging the building tide. Every muscle in my body coiled with need. With a forceful thrust and suck of his tongue I was over the edge, screaming as the waves crashed over me.

He was over me in a fluid second, entering me before the first waves of bliss and subsided. He slid in hard and fast, growling again as he thrust into me over and over. I wrapped my legs around his and pushed my hips to meet his own as I clawed at his back, panting.

I bit into his shoulder and neck as he sped up, thrusting into me nearly to the hilt. "More," I pleaded feeling another wave building, blind with my need. He raised up onto his knees and propped one of my legs on his shoulder so he could thrust as deep as possible, one of his thumbs flicking at my nub as I whimpered and gasped.

I screamed out again as the second orgasm ragged through my body. Lowering himself again he sped up more, sweat dripping down his back as he nibbled at my neck. Following his lead I suckled his ear, moaning into it as I felt the biggest wave yet building.

"Please," I begged him, "please! Daneer do it now!" I panted, tugging his hair to direct his mouth. I felt his teeth graze the pounding vein, then with a final growl he pierced into it with one swift motion. As he began to drink from the vein I exploded into my final orgasm, and my whole body seemed to scream with it. A moment later his teeth withdrew as he bellowed my name and finally found his own release.

Our thrumming bodies nearly vibrated with the ecstasy in the heartbeats after. "Thank you." he barely whispered, staring down at me in awe.

"No, thank you. That was incredible."

"You are incredible," he responded. "and I will have you as many times as I can before the sun rises... after a short nap." He curled up beside me, spooning against my back. Giggling softly I only nodded as I drifted into my own exhausted dreams.

moonfae
moonfae
4 Followers