My Vampire Lover

Story Info
A paranormal love story.
944 words
3.75
10.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood at the bedroom window watching the sunset and the night take over the world. I turned and walked to the dresser to light the candle as I did every night knowing he would be here soon. I then picked up my brush and went to the full length mirror on the wall I looked at myself in the new night gown I bought today it was a long red silk negligee with spaghetti straps and black lace around the bottom and along the low neck line. I brushed my waist length brown hair.

Putting my brush away and taking on last look at myself I went and sat on the bed against the pillows. I started thinking about how I wanted to feel his hands on my body and him to kiss me. I must have been very deep in thought, because I jumped a bit when Sam touched my leg.

With a sad look on his face he said "Oh darling I did not mean to frighten you," he sat on the bed next to me. "I just had to touch the fabric of this wonderful nightgown is it new?" he said with an almost purr to his voice.

I looked deeply in his eyes, "You didn't frighten me. I was thinking is all and yes it is new do you like it?" I smiled as I ran my hands down my body to smooth the fabric out.

"Oh yes I like it very much," he gave me this smile that he gets when he has naughty things in mind. "Now what were you thinking about so intently." He asked as undid his blood red silk shirt to take it off

I ran my hand down his chest to his prefect abs as I said. "I was thinking about how you touch me." I lean forward to kiss him and whisper inches from his soft lips. "And the way you kiss me."

I closed the distance and kissed him putting my arms around his neck and buried my hands in his long red hair as he ran his hands through my hair and down my back. I pulled away a little breathless with a smile I knew what effect I had on him.

He stood up and offered his hand, "Come darling let me see the full effect of that beautiful night gown." I took his hand, stood up and I did a little spin. He put his arms around me. " You look very good in that but you could wear anything and look good." He pulled me closer to him and I could feel how excited he was to see me. "Now let me show you what I have been thinking."

He picked me up and lay me on the bed and lay down by me on his side. Kissing me he ran his hand down my body till he came to my thigh then he ran his hand up again and curled his hand in my hair.

I pulled back a bit and asked, "What are you thinking?" He just gave me that sexy smile of his then he kissed down my body. Till he got to the spot on my thigh his hand had stopped and he started to work the night gown up past my waist. He started kissing my thighs and he ran his hand between my legs. I let him slowly spread my legs so he could get to my sensitive little button.

I moaned softly as he flicked his tongue across it as he worked his cool fingers deep inside me. He moved his fingers in and out in time with his tongue within moments I was on the verge of cumming and he stopped. As he got up off the bed I gave him a pout.

He said with a big grin "Oh do not pout my dear. I am not done with you yet," he undid his black jeans and let them fall to the floor. I let out a small growl when I saw his manhood long and hard. I had always liked his size. I sat up so I could get a good grip on him and started stroking him.

He let out a moan and placed his hand on mine stopping me. "Darling if you keep that up I will be done before I am finished showing you what I am thinking."

I nodded with agreement and let go of him. He climbed on the bed kneeling between my legs while I sat up and took off my night gown then he laid me back down . He kissed me as he entered me, I gasped as he did. He moved in and out of me slowly at first but then faster and harder till I was screaming with pleasure. I was about to cum when he bit my neck which made me orgasm hard over and over.

He raised his head and moaned as he came. We laid there like that for awhile as he licked the wound to close it. He rolled to his back and held his arms out to me. I cuddle up against him as he wrapped his arms around me.

With a sigh I said "I love that you can do that to me."

"You are wonderful too my love."

I fell asleep like that knowing when I woke up he would be gone, but he would leave me one red rose with a note saying he would see me that night after sunset. One of these days I will ask him to turn me so I can be with him forever.