My Vegas Whore

Story Info
I tried to resist her attention, but I'm only a man.
4.8k words
3.97
23.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I usually don't tell on myself, or anybody else for that matter. I do need to share this experience though, because it will make any of you hot blooded middle age guys green with envy, and if there is anything that I love, it is "getting some" when you didn't!

So there I was in the greatest sin city in North America doing a show for my company. I had been there for 3 days already and the effect of standing on concrete floors for extended hours was taking its toll on my worn out feet and back. Every day at 5pm the venue would close and I would almost collapse from fatigue as the young ones in the crowd would eagerly race to the taxi stand to line up for a cab ride down to the "strip" for a night of gambling, drinking and company from some wayward women. Most of the women part was in their imagination, but there was always lots of boob flesh presenting itself in the casinos on the female patrons and the scantily clad, slutty bar maids, even if most of it was man-made.

I was in too much pain for all that "fun" and even though I hadn't "had any" for some time, I thought that a quiet dinner and a bath before relaxing and making it an early evening would probably be more to my liking.

I ate dinner with some workmates from the show and sauntered toward my hotel in the next building, holding my aching back and feeling numbness running down my right leg. Each step I took brought a little more agony into my life and I was lost in my thoughts as I slowly continued shuffling toward my goal. I looked up towards the gift shop in the distance, and knew that there was a bench in the hallway outside the entrance that I could rest on till the pains subsided and my back muscles relaxed in preparation for the last short hike to my room.

As I looked toward to gift shop, I saw a few people walking to and fro, but of course, my eyes were drawn to the mini-skirted blond woman wearing these thigh high "fuck me boots". She walked away from me and disappeared around the corner as I shuffled along.

I said I was in pain! Not dead!

I felt that twitching in the front of my pants and so much wished for some female attention. I continued walking and made the slight jog in the hallway and made a beeline for the bench. My back was so sore and that damn leg was pretty well numb. I lifted my gaze and looked to the bench where I hoped to rest and met the gaze of the mini-skirted female. She really was beautiful and what the rear view image had promised, the front view fulfilled. She had the face of an angel with deep blue eyes and just the lightest touch of make-up around her eyes and on her cheeks. Her long blond hair cascaded down her shoulders and back. Her predominately exposed swollen boobs were obviously enhanced, but not uncomfortably so, and they stood out there ready to catch a glance, or some "pearls" or anything else that might drop or drip in the vicinity.

I desperately needed to sit down, but she had planted her round soft ass, (something I found out, not too much later) squarely in the center of the bench. In agony I stumbled on with my hand against my lower back, trying to get some minor relief.

I heard her call softly too me and I turned and looked down into her eyes, (and bosom, and crotch triangle where her little mini dress was bunched up, and at her full creamy white thighs down to her tall tight black leather boots that squeaked as her crossed legs moved back and forth so slightly).

"Would you like some company," she cooed softly?

Oh God! She was hooking....trolling for "dead Presidents" ($)

I did what every faithful, happily married middle aged man who hadn't had a good hot, sloppy, steamy cunt pounding, stiff dripping erection, ball boiling cum explosion for longer then I care to admit.

I put my hand softly on her shoulder and thanked her very much, but declined her offer.

She said I looked like I was in pain and she could give me a massage. I looked back at her "massagers" that were bulging out of her top. Her nipples and pinker areolas were just hidden, but her soft white breast flesh was bulging out and her cleavage crease heaved with each sweet breath she took. My balls were dancing and I felt that aching feeling and "drop" as the ball sack began expanding with creamy thick man juice that was getting ready for the "joy journey" up the ejaculatory highway, down the center of erection boulevard.

My moral conscience floundered as my swollen dick-head took over the thinking part of the program and eagerly rubbed itself against my tight jockey shorts.

I squeezed her shoulder gently and released my grip as I once again declined her kind offer.

Geez! I needed to cum so bad! Right there! But I needed a shower. How could I even think about plunging my sweaty tool into a velvet pussy until I'd soaked away the manly perspiration and staleness on my genitals after a day of hurried pissing and tucking it back into my sweaty jockey shorts?

She called out softly, "I'll do anything! I'm a little late with the rent."

I looked back at her and for the first time she broke my gaze. Her eyes had watered slightly and I guess she was humiliated at having sounded like she was begging. All at once compassion welled up inside me and I wished that I had all the money in the world to help her, help her with her rent, off the street, out of her clothes, into her wet pussy,.....anything.

My dick-head reminded me of the opportunity that was continuing to present itself. Maybe I could help her a little bit.

I looked over and motioned to her.

"Come with me." I whispered.

I'm sure that it wasn't my voice. I think that my cock had become a ventriloquist and I was forced to speak words like some dummy.

My deepest manly desires welled up and my cock and balls were overjoyed and dancing with anticipation in the front of my shorts. I could feel the slippery, slimy pre-cum leaking out while it did its purging operation on my man plumbing it anticipation of protecting the abundance of baby making fluid from all natural enemies.

The full sized nymph squeezed into my side and our hips melted together as she fit her woman parts against me. Her arm went around my back and her soft swollen breast pressed into my side. I smelled the soft scent of her perfumed body and an emotional warmth welled up in my being and spread to all my extremities.

My back instantly felt somewhat better and I was able to straighten up and "protect" the woman who had melded into me.

I ran over my wedding vows once more....."Forsaking all others".......

What the hell! I'd broken them before,....many times.....and if my wife really wanted my faithfulness and full rights and privileges to all my cum production, she should have been more diligent at draining the man-seed from me. The last dozen times we had been intimate, she had cum....I'd seen to that! I'd frig here over the edge and even eat her middle aged over weight fat ass until she begged me to stop. When at last I wanted to stick it in and "get off", she was too tired, or too sore. I didn't even get a hand job and god forbid she ever my dirty "pisser"in her mouth. Her mother warned her about things like that!

If she ever caught me masturbating, she would think I was going to hell, wasting baby makers and disrupting creation. Where did she think they should go if she wouldn't swallow them or let me plant them inside her muff?

My new found friend and I quietly strolled to my hotel room. I didn't have any condoms in my room. My wife had overseen my packing and a condom would have been "infidelity intended". I thought of all the diseases that might be festering inches from my groin; infections, herpes, the clap, AIDS and rashes, it was a goddamn buffet of possibilities.

We continued on in silence except for the satisfied sigh I heard. I let my wondering hand slide down onto her ass as we walked along and I heard her giggle as she pushed into me harder. Her soft breast felt warm and comforting.

We broke our embrace as we entered the hotel and walked to the elevator. Her heels clicked on the hard floors as we hurried by the bellman and the front desk to the elevators. When the elevator doors closed we were finally alone for the first time and I clutched her body into mine and kissed her fully on the mouth. Her soft breast meat squished hard into my chest and I drew her ass close in between my spread legs and felt her pussy heat against my swelling loins. Our tongues searched deep into each others mouths, perhaps seeking the key to each others hearts for the few moments that we would share. The elevator stopped and we broke our embrace. The sloppy kiss had left each of us with mouth nectar on our chins. We smiled and I lead her to my room.

I opened the door to my suite and stood back to let her enter first. I followed and as soon as the door closed I embraced her from behind and planted a kiss on her neck while I let my hands wander over the front of her body. One hand explored her ample bosom and the other dropped down her thigh and I explored the softness up between her legs until my fingers danced on the thin fabric of some "barely there" underwear. They were damp and she pressed her head back into me as I fondled her softness through her panties. We broke our embrace and for the first time spoke. I told her that this really was my first time doing this and I figured that she would want to settle the business part before anything else. We had a short exchange that didn't change the mood and then she got down to the "what do you want me to do" part of the evening.

So I took a chance, and told her. I wanted use the bathroom and I would love to have a bath....in the Jacuzzi....with her and then she could pleasure me and herself anyway she wanted to so long as I was back at the show booth by 9am the next morning.

She laughed and sat down so that she could remove her boots. I told her that I wanted to do that. I slid the long zippers down and pealed the soft black leather down her lily white legs. I caressed her soft skin and she seemed to enjoy the attention as she held the mini dress material up and gave me mischievous glances into her pantied crotch. She giggled and relaxed. We laughed and teased each other until nature called and I had to run into the bathroom. I embarrassed myself as I dropped my pants and underwear around my ankles. I couldn't hold the farting back any longer and my bowels began to unload. It had happened so fast that I had left the door open sat there with my pants and underwear around my ankles. I flushed and was trying to figure out how to recover as she came toward me smiling and said it wasn't fair. I had my pants off and she was still dressed. She began a strip tease while I sat there. She hummed her own tune and grunted and groaned as each piece of clothing came off. Soon I was confronted with a full sized naked woman, except for her thong panties that stretched tight over her camel-toe lips and a necklace that dangled between her firm bosoms. Her nipples hardened as she rubbed them. They where thick and stiff like protruding raspberries. The areoles were pink and smooth. Her waist was tiny and she had a piercing in her navel. As she slithered in front of me, my dick grew hard and banged against the toilet rim. Germs all over for sure, and I just needed to wipe my ass and wash before I had my way with this woman!

See came over toward the commode were I was still sitting and looked at me as she bent down and pealed her panties down. They snapped as the elastic material sprang free of her cunt lips and ass cheeks. I opened my shirt and sat there sort of embarrassed, trying to figure out what to do next. The whore opened her legs to me and came over and straddled my legs and sat on my lap. Her breasts smothered my face and then she panted and said, "I've got to pee"

Without any other warning I felt her hot stream gush out onto my stomach and flow down over my lap and run off while drenching my cock and balls. Her piss kept coming while she wiggled her boobs into my face and held on with her hands behind my neck. I felt her groin muscles contract when she squeezed the last of her urine. I was drenched, and the warm smell of piss surrounded my breathing space. I looked up and said that she was a dirty girl. She smiled and took some paper and blotted her pubic crease before dropping it in my lap. I got up and stepped in the shower and let the warm water cascade over my body. I soaped up and washed all over. As I was soaping my shit stained ass and hooker pissed on stomach and crotch, she barged in to the shower and began handling my man parts. I started to feel faint because I knew that I would cum quickly with all the "build up" I asked her to stop for now, because I didn't want to cum yet....not that way.

We washed each others bodies and for the first time I handled her hairless pubes. She rocked back and forth as my finger disappeared inside her tightness up to the first knuckle. She continued rocking as we hugged our soapy naked bodies together and felt the warm shower water washing all our "dirties" away. She turned to face me and we hugged in the warm water. My hardness sought out and found her female crevice. We wiggled into each other and I again felt the man juices bubbling up. I reached down and fondled her soapy ass cheeks and reached further and rubbed around her bung hole and cunny lips. I pressed on her asshole with my middle finger and she groaned as she opened up and I sank my finger inside her. Her ass muscles contracted on my finger as I massaged it and made it lickably clean. I wanted to stick my tongue into her asshole while I fingered her pussy, and I still haven't acquired a taste for shit, even if it was a beautiful ass that it came from.

The water sprayed over us and the we rinsed off before she turned the water off.

When we toweled each other off, I saw her underwear soaking in soapy water in the sink. The rest of our clothes were on the floor in the bathroom and throughout the place. I took my used towel and wiped the toilet down and wiped up her piss that had run off my body and on the floor. With everything cleaned up we went into the bed room area and pulled the comforter and blankets onto the floor. The six pillows would make for a soft landing when needed. I clasped her hand and we mounted the bed. I looked into her eyes and kissed her. We rolled around for a few moments giggling and teasing each other. I looked for her ticklish spots while I explored her breasts, nipples and pussy parts, using the "brail" system and then I positioned myself on top of her and I felt her spread her thighs as my cock slid in between her legs. She moaned as we kissed and I fondled her body.

When the chill of the shower was replaced with the warmth of passion, I slid down her body, from her mouth, over her pillow breasts, examined her navel with its jewel, and then lower to her "honey pot "pussy. I rested my face between her legs and began to lick and nibble and wiggle my nose into her. She opened her legs and raised them high which spread her love lips wide. She had both legs over my shoulders and I lifted her ass off the bed and slid two of the hotels' feather pillows under her ass. Her lily white skin bordered the deep warm moist pinkness of her womanhood which now opened up before me like a luscious carnal buffet. Her labia were meaty and as I nibbled and chewed, she began to moan and writhe around. I let my tongue poke her rosebud asshole. With one hand spreading her cunt lips and the other diddling her clit and pussy hole, I stuck my tongue into her asshole and tongue fucked her.

I loved her moans and sighs and the feeling and taste of all her parts. Her pussy began flooding and the cunt juices pooled in her crack and onto my tongue that was continuing to violate her pretty asshole. I slurped and sucked her nectar and drank from her fountain. The pussy juices were slippery and a little slimy with her ovulation fluids. I'm sure she must have been on the pill or something, but her heat of passion could have been due to her fertility.

Like an animal in the wild that catches the scent of a willing mate in "heat', my animalistic instincts ached for a full internal splashing of "man-seed" into the depths of this whores' womanhood. The need to procreate and extend the human race overshadowed any moral conscience or concern.

I love the way a woman moans and moves when she is being pleasured. Soon little muscles in her lower abdomen began to twitch and her breathing got short. I noticed her legs starting to shake and then she erupted with screams and jerking around. She let go of her legs and flailed her arms against the bed as she tried to climb away from my touch. I pulled out of her asshole and clamped my teeth gently on her meat. The flood of juice was sweet and her pussy was so pretty. She came down from her passion slowly and I moved up beside her, kicking the soakened pillows away. I reached out and touched her flesh lightly. She recoiled and pushed me away as her body jittered and shivered.

I grabbed the sheet and covered her and climbed in close. Her body slowly stopped flinching and gyrating and we nestled into each other. Her breathing started coming in a slow rhythm and then she feel asleep.

There I was. Nestled into a soft young woman who had just been satisfied and all I had was a hard-on. It was so normal for me I almost laughed. I pulled the sheet over us and enjoyed the feeling of her softness as I drifted off to sleep.

Sometime later I was being aroused back to consciousness by a warm sensation between my legs. I thought I was dreaming, but any wet dreams I had been privileged to have in the past never felt like this. I opened one eye cautiously and saw that night had settled all around and the only light in the room streamed in from the outside lights flooding in the window. I looked down between my legs were the warm, wet sensation was coming from and saw the soft blond hair cascading over my waist. Behind her hair, she was crouched down on her knees, and her soft full ass was sticking up in the air away from me.

Her mouth had encircled my sleepy cock and her nose was press firmly against my pubic bone. Her elbows were pressed against the inside of my knees and she was gently coddling my balls with massaging fingers. I felt my cock begin to expand and wake up as her nimble tongue curled around and massaged me. I'd never had cock play like this before and laid my head back and closed my eyes as the feelings began to overwhelm me. I felt her warm breath on my stomach as she exhaled, making my "man- fur" shimmer in her soft breath like hillside grass blowing in the soft breeze.

My cock swelled and I could feel it stretching into the back of her throat. She never released her pressure, but began to swallow my manhood. Her tonsils wiggled and tickled my cock head just before I exploded. It was no use! I couldn't hold back and enjoy the feelings any longer. I came hard and fast. All the pent up man cream rushed up and I felt the back of her throat milking my squirting manhood as she swallowed the sperm cream that kept gushing out of me. She had emptied me! Now it was my turn to try to get away. The sensation was too intense. Her soft sucking had drained me dry and now I was in danger of being yanked inside out through my "pee-hole". Ecstasy yielded quickly to discomfort and agony.

I reached down and grabbed her head gentle and drew her up on top of me. The residue of my cum was on her lips. She planted her mouth over mine and we exchanged air and bodily fluids until I thought we would suffocate.

She wiggled her ass up my body and straddled me with her pussy pressing against my now limp and drained cock. I didn't think that I would every be able to "get it up" again....ever! However, for the next 20 minutes all I felt was her pussy lips squeezing and latching onto my prick. Unbelievably, my cock began to respond and life returned to the sorry limp flesh. It wasn't long before her expert care produced enough hardness that she was able to envelope me inside her "velvet glove" Her little gyrations began gently and then she began to stretch them out until I had enough length and stiffness to attempt an "entrance"

12