My Very Personal Maid Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers

Far in a distance, I heard her, "Gently, Mistress Dearest, Gently. Now, move up and find my clitty. Place your fingers at the top and pull upward, then outward, , and my 'little man in the boat' will slide out. He loves to peep out."

I did as she said and was amazed as her pale pink clitty slid in view. Mine is small like a pea, hers was much bigger, more like a large pink bean. I moved close and stared at it. Tentatively I reached out with my tongue and licked it. Daisy moaned softly.

"Lick the underside of it softly. It's most sensitive there." She moaned as I licked it softly. "Yes, like that. Oh, Dearest. Yes! That's so wonderful. Again, again!" I continued to slowly lick her erect clitty. It seemed to get firmer and slightly longer. From playing with my own clitty, I knew if I put a finger on either side, up higher, it would stimulate the hidden shaft. I moved fingers on either side and slid them up and down, I could feel the erect shaft beneath her skin. She moaned louder.

"Oh, yes, yes! Now suck it in and out of your lips, in and out. Yes, like that. Oh Dearest Love, I'm going to cum. Oh yes, yes." She covered her mouth with her hand, and her body bowed upward, thrusting upward against my mouth. Her legs became rigid as she came. I sucked and licked her sweet clitty till she came at least three times. I almost came at the same time. I could feel my own cunny juices flow, and my clitty ached as it was so hard. She finally went limp.

"Oh Mistress, Dearest, that was so wonderful. You made love to me so wonderfully. Now move down a little and softly use your tongue to lick my spread cunny, Don't lick my clitty, it's too sensitive still. Just lick slowly from bottom to top. My cunny is so wet and needs your tongue to lap up my juices. Taste me. Taste my love juices!" Her hips slowly pushed upward toward my tongue.

I lay between her snowy thighs, staring at her pink flower, and licked her. Her juices tasted so wonderful, and I drank them down willingly. I spent a long time there, till her hips began to thrust upward gently at first, then urgently.

"Oh yes, you are so good. Now slip two fingers up into my wet cunny, gently."

I had slid my own fingers inside myself many times. Her cunny was so wet I needed no lubrication. I sucked her clitty, and slid first one, then a second finger up into her hot wet opening. She moaned.

"Now cross your fingers inside me, and as you push them in and out, rotate your hand. It makes it feel so much better. Yes, yes. Like that, rotate them. Now deeper. Yes! Oh, Mum, finger fuck me. Fuck my cunny, while you suck my clitty. Oh, I'm dying, Yes. Oh God, yes." She cried out as I thrust my fingers deep inside her sweet body.

I never knew it felt so wonderful to make another person 'cum' I redoubled my efforts and Daisy went wild. Her juices flowed over my fingers, making squishy sounds as they moved in and out. When she came her cunny squeezed down on my fingers and more juices flowed out of her. Finally she grasped my hand and pulled it out of her cunny.

Her whole body was covered with a sheen of fine sweat. I moved up beside her and kissed her cheek as she lay gasping for air. Her fine breasts gleamed, her nipples two jutting knobs. I bent over and sucked first one then the other. I licked the fine salty sweat from her breast.

I marveled for a moment at what I had just done. When she had regained her breath we kissed. "Oh, Daisy, Dearest, you don't know how wonderful it felt to make you 'cum'. I felt so thrilled to kiss your sweet cunny, and 'finger fuck' you. It made me feel like a queen, to know that I was thrilling you. Do you feel like that when you are making love to another woman, or to your beau?"

"Oh, yes, yes! That's the what makes it all so wonderful. To give pleasure to someone, and watch them, feel them, hear them, enjoy it I hope we can do this together again. We can, can't we, Mum?" She looked almost distressed at the thought that I might say 'no'.

"Yes, sweet Daisy, Dearest Daisy. I want to be your friend. We will have to watch how we meet, and I can not, must not, show my deep affection and desire for you around others. You understand don't you?" I asked softly.

"Oh, yes, Mum. I understand. It will have to be our secret. Your aunt would dismiss me in a moment if she even suspected. I shall be your obedient servant, Mum." She grinned and kissed me, her tongue slipping quickly into my mouth. Her hand moved down to cup my cunny softly. "And secret lover!"

I looked at the clock beside her bed. It was after eleven O'clock. I knew she had to be up very early to be ready when Auntie awoke.

"I hate to leave, Daisy, and you must get up early. This has been a night I will remember as long as I live. I can't tell you how much it has meant to me." I said kissing her sweet lips softly. My hand slipping to lightly cup her damp cunny "There will be many more nights like this, won't there? There are so many more things you can teach me."

"Oh, Mum, I wish this night of love would never end, too!" She whispered softly, a tear in her eye. "We will most certainly make love again soon." I slipped out of bed, put on my robe and slippers and kissed her one last time.

In my bed, my finger slipped down and found my clitty still firm and excited, I closed my eyes and envisioned Daisy's sweet cunny, the smell of her excitement, and swift moments later my sighs filled the room as I came strongly.

The next day went uneventfully. I treated Daisy with warm indifference when ever I saw her when anyone else was around. Once in the hall, alone, I gave her a smile, rolled my eyes in mock horror and winked at her. I heard her soft giggle as we passed.

Evening came much too slowly, and when she came to my room to turn down my bed, I was very excited sexually. I closed the door, the moment she was in the room and threw my arms around her kissing her passionately. She was startled momentarily, but soon kissed me back.

"My cunny has been on fire all day, thinking of you, and last night" I said between passionate kisses. We were two passionate lovers again.

We broke and she turned down my bed. Quickly we tiptoed up the stairs separately, minutes apart, to her bedroom. She was naked when I opened the door. My night gowns vanished, the moment the door was closed. I was naked underneath, and we raced to the bed.

As we lay kissing, fingers and hands exploring, our passions rose quickly. She pushed me away momentarily. "I have a surprise for you. Close you eyes. I think you will like it terribly." I closed my eyes and heard soft rustlings as she moved. "Now open them."

She had turned in the bed and lay inches from me, but now we were head to foot, her sweet furry cunny inches from my face, her thigh spread. I squealed in delight. I reached out, took her hips in my hands and buried my face between her soft thighs. I remembered reading in a naughty novel smuggled into school, that the French called this a soixante nuef or 69, after the mathematical resemblance to the body positions.

We were quickly lost in each other as her sweet lips and tongue feasted on my cunny, and I reciprocated, reveling again in giving her pleasure. Soon our moans of pleasure filled the room. She took me again and again to the height of passion with her skilled love making. My own cunny spasmed again and again. Her sweet juices flowed out and my face was gloriously wet with them. I tried to out do the previous evenings erotic adventures, and think I succeeded for we both came time and again.

Finally spent and gasping we rolled apart. Turning, we lay kissing. " I had read about the French '69', but never thought of just how it was done. I wonder what else the French do! Perhaps I could get Auntie to send me on a trip. Think what I could learn!" We both giggled.

"There is so much more I can teach you, Mistress" We have so many nights ahead." We kissed, and they turned passionate quickly and this time it was I, who turned in the bed, lay atop Daisy and initiated the love kisses to her sweet cunny. Her thighs spread and I dropped my head down. This time I used my two fingers to 'finger fuck" her. I gasped as she slid one careful finger into me then the other. Soon we were in the throes of passion again. Our sighs and moans muffled against soft wet flesh.

I gasped as I felt a slippery finger leave my cunny, and roll around my anus, then carefully slip inward. I had done this to myself several times guiltily. I was so thrilled as my new lover slid her finger in and out of my rear in time to her lips sucking my swollen, aching clitty. It did not take long for her to bring my excited body to a climax. We made long passionate love, seeming not to be able to get enough of each other. Finally I slipped reluctantly from her bed and went down to mine to fall asleep exhausted.

Each night I crept up the stairs into her bed and soon grew knowledgeable of her sweet lush body and the joys of love and became an adept lover - according to Daisy. One Friday evening she told me that she had asked Auntie if Betsy could come for the weekend.

"I'm afraid you shant be able to come up for the next few nights." Daisy said

reluctantly.

"Oh, and just who is mistress, here?" I said sternly hiding a smile. Daisy took me seriously. Her face fell and she looked down crestfallen. It was difficult to keep a stern edge to my voice. "You and I have been lovers, and you want to make me stand in the wings, while you have a roll in bed with another woman? Is this true?"

"Oh, Mum, I'm so sorry. I did not think. Of course, I shall tell Betsy not to come." She turned to go.

"And who told you to leave?" Again the stern tone. She turned back, head bowed. I reached and held her firmly by both arms. "Betsy, your friend, is she to be trusted? You haven't told her about us have you?"

"Oh no Mum, of course not, Mistress. Even if I did, which I never shall do, she would never betray me. We are closer than sisters. She would die for me, and I for her." She looked up at me fearfully.

"Good, then I shall find out what it is like to have two women make love to me at the same time, shant I?." I broke into a grin. "That is if you think she would like two women to make love to her."

It took a moment for Daisy to realize the implications of what I had just said, and that I was serious. Her face lit up with a smile so wide, and she threw her arms around me and kissed me, her body squirming with joy.

"Oh, yes. I hardly dared hope. She is truly a friend, so clean and so kind. I am sure she will agree and never, never betray you or me! Oh, Mum, you will never regret this, never. We had talked, and wondered about if we could ever have a third woman with us, but never really trusted anyone not to betray us."

"Wonderful! But! I don't want you to tell her, or even hint" I said, a plan forming. I had to be very careful. I couldn't have a hint of suspicion, particularly coming from two women. Daisy's assurances of Betsy's loyalty aside, I must be very careful.

"Then we will do it, but we shall do it this way, and for this reason." I sat her down on the bed and explained to what we were to do. She quickly saw my reasons and agreed. It was our secret pact.

We made love that night slowly, savoring our soft kisses and caresses. We talked of Betsy's joining us. She described how lovely Betsy's body was and how I would like her. The thought of having the three of us together was so exciting.

The next evening Daisy brought Betsy by my room to introduce her. I had seen her several times before at a distance. She had visited the mansion before.

Auntie sometimes allowed certain servants to bring guests, of the same sex, in for visits on the weekends when they weren't too busy, and when it didn't interfere with their regular duties.

Betsy was a lovely girl, a year younger than Daisy, small and dainty, with a beautiful face, framed by shining black hair that she wore in bangs and fell to collar length .on the sides and back. I was impressed by her bubbling personality, and the sparkle in her pale blue eyes. She wore a simple shift cut to tastefully show off her ample bosom. She curtsied and smiled prettily. I greeted her pleasantly, as one should when being introduced to a servant's friend.

As Daisy left the room, she turned and winked at me. I winked back.

After dinner I went to my room and bathed. I slipped into my gown and waited for Daisy to make her nightly rounds. After tending to Auntie, she came to my room, to turn down the bed. We kissed and agreed that I should come up in five minutes. The minutes ticked slowly. I knew that upstairs the two were undressed now, and in bed. My cunny ached, and my nipples stood erect at what was going to happen. Daisy and I had planned it the night before. Finally the clock ticked the last minute and I crept up the stairs. The house was quiet as usual.

I stood outside her door several moments, and heard a loud moan from Daisy, my signal. Quietly I turned the handle, making no noise and pushed the door open and slipped inside. The light was low and Daisy and Betsy were entwined on the bed. Daisy lay on her back, thighs spread, knees raised to block Betsy's view. Between them was Betsy, her face buried in Daisy's cunny. Daisy looked over at me and smiled. I nodded. She jumped, as if startled. Her hand went to he mouth.

"What is going on here?" I asked firmly, my face in a scowl. They jumped, and rolled apart. Betsy blushed and her face was a mask of astonishment. They both pulled the bed sheets up over their naked bodies.

"Oh Mistress Diana, I'm so sorry. I - I" Daisy stuttered. I had to give her high marks for acting. She appeared to be caught totally off guard, and very guilty.

"I never! I heard strange noises in here. Just what do you think you are doing? How disgraceful! How tawdry! You both should be ashamed. Daisy, you will have to be dismissed immediately! We just cannot have such vile goings on under this roof!" I turned to go. "Pack your bags and take this woman with you!"

"Oh, please Mistress Diana, please don't. Think of my poor mother, and sisters." Daisy begged getting out of bed. She got on her knees before me. She looked up and it we all we could both do to keep to our parts. "I will do anything you ask, anything! Just don't dismiss me. Please, Mistress, please." She bowed her head pitifully.

I looked over at the bed. "And you, what do you have to say? Betsy, is it?"

I pointed to the floor beside Daisy. "Come here, instantly." She threw back the covers and shot out of bed to stand beside Daisy. "Stand up Daisy."

Daisy arose. "Should I dismiss Daisy?" I asked Betsy.

"Oh, no Mam, please don't. It was all my fault. I pushed myself on her. She is an innocent girl. She would never have done it if I hadn't made her. She's an good girl. Honest, Mam!" Betsy begged convincingly.

I bit my tongue hard to keep from laughing. 'Innocent?' 'First time?' Daisy kept a straight face. "Let me think." I stood looking at the two for a minute or two, letting Betsy squirm. I looked at their naked bodies. Both stood with hands covering their privates. "Stand up straight, hands at your sides." They obeyed. I walked around them.

"I find it hard to believe that this is your first time. Daisy, the truth. Have you two done this before? " I said sternly, stopping before Daisy, looking her square in the face. "I will know a lie." I warned.

Her head bowed slightly. "No, Mistress, we have done it before."

"Many tines?" I asked. She nodded. I looked at Betsy. She nodded.

"So your friend is trying to save your job, is this correct?"

"Yes, Mistress. She is truly a good friend. She meant no disrespect." Daisy said slowly, a pleading tone. She was playing her part well.

"All right, I will take this into consideration. I am curious though. I have heard of women loving women. Perhaps I will, - no." I said undecided.

"Oh what Mistress Diana, we will do anything you ask, oh please? What can we do?" Daisy begged convincingly.

"I want you two to continue, and I shall watch. I wish to see what it is two women do to each other. Bring me a chair, and place it her." I said sternly.

At this point the two would have done anything I asked. Daisy sat a chair down. I pointed to the bed. They moved to it, uncertainly.

"Now, pretend that I am not here. You are alone together. Start as if you had just gotten into bed. Commence!" I said sitting down.

The two looked at each other. Daisy leaned over and kissed Betsy softly, reached and brought her hand to Betsy's breast. Her breasts were as beautiful as Daisy's full and round, with no hint of sag. Her nipples were dark points, the aureoles huge brown rings. Her cunny hair was black and glossy, like her hair. Betsy looked at me.

"Do not look at me! I am not here. Kiss her back! Your actions dictate my decision toward you two." I said coolly.

Betsy began to kiss Daisy, and I saw her tongue slip into Daisy's mouth. She closed her eyes and began to stroke and caress her breasts. I looked at the two and my cunny began to tingle. Knowing that the two had been lovers for years made it still more exciting, and this was the first time I had ever seen two beautiful women make love. They seemed to quickly forget that I was there as their passions arose.

I watched as their nipples became swollen and jutted out. Betsy leaned down and took Daisy's nipples between he lips and sucked them hard. She caught one nipple between her teeth and pulled it. I felt a twinge run through me at the lovely hurt I imagined she was imparting to her lover. Daisy groaned her approval, and thrust her breast out. "Yesss," she hissed. "Again, harder, Love!"

Betsy moved from breast to breast nipping and pulling the nipples with her teeth. Daisy loved it. I had heard some lovers liked pain. She had never told me that she did. Betsy leaned back and took a nipple between each thumb and middle finger and pulled them, stretching them till I thought she would pull them off. Daisy's eyes were closed and I could tell she enjoyed it immensely. Betsy began to pull the nipples from side to side and up and down making Daisy's breasts bob and jump. She was stretching the nipples further than I thought possible. I was fascinated.

"Oh, God. That feels so good. Yes, Dearest. Harder!" Daisy moaned through clinched teeth. Betsy pulled and jiggled her breasts harder and faster.

"Oh, I'm on fire. Eat my cunny, it's on fire again. Please, Dearest!"

Betsy released her hold and Daisy fell back, thighs spread and Betsy slipped between her thighs and thrust her face down, and began to lick the wide spread cunny of her friend. I leaned closer to watch. Daisy turned her head toward me and he eyes were glazed with passion. I made myself remain still. I wanted with all my heart to lean over and kiss this sweet woman, but knew I must wait.

Betsy's fingers moved up and pulled upward and I saw Daisy's clitty, pink and swollen. As I watched Betsy began to lick and suck it. One hand moved down and she slid two, then three fingers into Betsy's slit. She pumped her hand in and out, wrist turning. I imagined what it felt like to Daisy. I could feel my own cunny juices flow.

Betsy began to move her tongue faster and faster, up and down till it seemed to vibrate. I had never seen anything like it. It must have felt unbelievable. With her tongue flicking madly, and her fingers plunging in and our of Betsy, it didn't take any time for her to cum. Daisy's hand was wet with juices. She pushed he friends hand away, and lay gasping. I sat very still, though my breathing was fast, and my passion high.

They looked at me a moment but I gave no sign to them. Daisy took Betsy's fingers and licked the juices from them.

"Now Dearest, it's my turn." Daisy said kissing her friend. They kissed for a long time, tongues fencing, hands stroking soft flesh. Daisy moved over her friend straddling her body. She rubbed her swollen nipples across Betsy's, then moved down to kiss them. Betsy's aureoles were large, fully as wide as three of my fingers, and dark chocolate color. Daisy licked and sucked them and till the nipples thrust up erect.

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,012 Followers