My Very Personal Maid Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,011 Followers

Jeanne stayed two more days. The final evening we went to dinner, then came back to gentle lovemaking. Sue and Betsy took Jeanne to the train station the following day and saw her off. Sue promised to go to Paris to visit her, without her husband. One lady visiting another. Betsy said all three shed tears at the parting, and they all promised to write.

This was three years ago. I have since graduated with highest honors from the University. Sue's husband invited me to join his company but I declined. Auntie is now much older than the three years time that has elapsed, as it has taken its toll on her fail body. I now administer the estate. I am the sole heir to her estate, and have been instigating ways to hold the estate together. The land is valuable, but we shall not sell off the estate piecemeal.

I have modernized the production of many things on the estate, and we now raise prime Angus beef cattle for sale. Production is up, and every year brings in more profits. Some of the "gentlemen" landholders frowned on a woman running the estate. Women should certainly not be in the unseemly business of breeding cattle, according to them. In the last year, many have come to me for advice on improving their own estates. Others have gone bankrupt, too proud to ask help from a woman whose estate is the example of stellar management techniques.

Betsy still works for me. She is now the head of the household staff. Her investments have paid off handsomely, and she works for me out of loyalty and love. She is a shrewd business woman in her own right, and quite well off financially. Woe to any trades person who tries to shortchange her in household goods, or services. She is strict, but very kind to the household staff, and they all adore her. Her skills as a superb seamstress are still used sparingly by me and several of my friends. She could easily leave me, open her own seamstress business, and make double what I pay her, but she refuses.

Daisy is married, and is now the mother of two sets of twins, beautiful children, two boys, and two girls. Her strong handsome husband, the farrier, is a hardworking man who's services I use when ever I can. They live in a cottage on the estate, and I let them have the house at no cost, as she is still an employee of the estate. Daisy still takes care of Auntie and we could not do with out her.

Betsy and I are still careful, discrete lovers. We live in one wing of the large house, in separate, but connecting rooms, so there is no fear of discovery of our amorous escapades. Daisy joins us at infrequent times. Her body is lush, more exotic, if possible. Her childbearing has added new eroticism to her beautiful breasts. They are larger and beautifully low slung now, the nipples longer and larger, her areolas even larger and more beautiful. Her stomach still is softly rounded, and her pussy as sweet, and abundantly juicy as ever. Her husband still does not know of her Sapphitic side.

Sue invited me into her intimate group of lovely women. I attend their lovemaking sessions whenever I am able to get away. They are a delightful group of loving women, all well schooled in the art of Sappho. My initiation, of having them all make love to me at the same time, was a hallmark event in my erotic love life.

Sue, Betsy, Jeanne and I are still frequent visitors to each other. I do not get to Paris as much as I would like, but Jeanne visits Sue from time to time, and Betsy and I always make time to see, and make love to her. She is as delightful and irrepressible as always.

So you have the saga of a chance erotic encounter between the English Maid, and the English Mistress, that turns into a long association of a different nature. What prompted me to ask Daisy to remove her clothing that night, has never been clear to me. Perhaps it was the hormonal levels in my body at the time. Perhaps a lusty whim.

Daisy was more than willing to make love to me that eventful knight. She was also very willing to bring her female lover into the fold. If she had rebuffed me that erotic evening, I might have never known the sexual joys of female companions, and enjoyed the love of these wonderful women I now call friends and lovers.

The End

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,011 Followers