My Virgin Nephew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samslam
samslam
12,891 Followers

"You can't let him out there without any training." Jenny says between bites. "Do you remember your first time?" she asks but doesn't let me answer. "Mine was with Billy Stewart in the backseat of his dad's car. I was so fucking hot and ready for the big O, and then he grunts a couple of times and collapses on my chest. I thought what the fuck!" she laughs bitterly. "Please don't let that happen to Jeremy after all he's been through," she says and I don't tell her my first time was completely different than hers.

"I don't know Jenny," I say. "We're talking borderline incest here. I'm just helping him overcome his stuttering," I insist but she's not dissuaded.

"Seriously, Sara, you can't send him out there to blow his top as soon as he touches something wet and warm... you've got to help get him ready," she says. "Who else can do it?" she asks, taking my hand and pleading with her eyes. "Please, Sara."

"I'll do what I can," I promise, my pussy excited at the prospect of teaching Jeremy about sex.

"This will really be something" my sister says quietly. "Training a young virgin from scratch. I almost envy you," she smiles.

******

The next week, Jeremy makes a little progress early in the week and on Wednesday I compliment him.

"You're doing well, young nephew," I say. "We'll make a Jedi Knight out of you yet," I tell him, playfully.

"I've already got the l-l-light saber," he jokes, glancing at the bulge in his pants.

"How are things with Megan?" I ask.

"G-g-great!" he answers, shaking his head. "I'm sorry Aunt Sara. I'm not stuttering around Megan at all anymore but your t-t-t-tits are extremely distracting. Were you serious ab-b-bout l-l-letting me t-t-t-touch them?" he asks, sheepishly. This is the most he's stuttered all week.

"Well..." I had forgotten about that impulsive offer I made. "How about this?" I pause, carefully considering what I should say. "When we can talk for thirty minutes without you stuttering, you can feel my tits," I tell him, trying to make it reasonable. In actuality my tits are aching to be fondled by someone other than me. My nipples stay rock hard the entire time he's here. I never knew I was such an exhibitionist but it really turns me on to have my young nephew staring at my half-naked body.

"D-d-d-deal!" he cries and continues to stutter occasionally throughout the rest of our Wednesday session.

Thursday afternoon, he surprises me by bringing a kitchen timer from his house.

"I'm going to set this for thirty minutes," he smiles. "And every time I stutter I'm going to reset it." He pushes the buttons and puts it on the table in front of him. "Today's the day, Aunt Sara, so be prepared!" he smiles. My pussy screams out to the rest of my body that it's ready, too. I just smile at my nephew as he starts talking.

After twenty minutes, he slips and stutters. I almost want to tell him to forget it and just grab my tits but I let him reset the timer and we continue our discussion. We talk about his classes, his plans for college and, of course, Megan. It seems that he might be getting up the courage to ask her out.

"Where would you take her?" I ask curiously, glancing at the timer. Only two minutes to go, yes! I don't know who's more excited, him or me.

"I don't know, a movie maybe," he shrugs. "What do you think?" He takes a deep breath and watches the timer move to twenty-nine minutes.

"A movie is nice," I answer. "And you don't have to talk very much," I laugh.

"That's a plus," he says, deliberately enunciating each syllable. "I think that all I have to do is ask her. I'm pretty sure she's wondering why I haven't already done it," he says. He's speaking slowly enough that by the time he's done the timer buzzes.

"YES!" he pumps his fist in the air and just stares at my chest. "Um... I've n-n-n-never done this before," he says, looking at me anxiously. "That doesn't count, does it?"

"No, that doesn't count," I say quietly. "Let's go over to the couch," I say, taking his hand and leading the way. "Why don't you just caress them and I'll tell you what feels good, okay?" I ask, feeling like a schoolgirl myself.

Jesus! What am I doing? My eighteen-year-old, virgin nephew is about to feel my tits and I can hardly wait! My pussy is soaking wet with anticipation. I don't expect him to do it very well but the idea of him touching me is so fucking erotic!

"Like this?" he asks, lifting my left breast with his hand and running his thumb over my taut nipple.

"Yeah!" I sigh. "Just like that. Do the other one, too," I tell him. We're sitting on the couch, turned towards each other with our knees touching and he has one tit in each hand. Neither of us says anything for several minutes.

"They're so soft," he whispers as he continues squeezing each one, kneading them with his fingers. God, it feels so good, my nipples want more attention.

"You can suck on them," I whisper, pulling his head towards my left tit.

"R-r-r-really?" he stutters, looking me in the eye. I just nod and pull him to my chest.

"Suck on it and nibble very gently with your teeth," I instruct him and... fuck! He's a fast learner. "Ohhhhh! Yeah!" I moan, pushing his head to my other nipple. My pussy is oozing juice and dampening my bikini bottom. I want to grab his hard cock, bulging out the front of his jeans, and ride him while he sucks on my nipples but I restrain myself. This is my nephew after all and I'm just helping him overcome his stuttering. Yeah, right!

"Ohhhhhhhh!" I whisper. "That feels so good, Jeremy," I want more than my nipples sucked! Reluctantly, I push his head back but he keeps his hands on my tits, caressing them. Lifting his chin with my fingers, I look into his soft brown eyes and I can't help myself. I raise his face, and lightly brush my lips across his.

"You're a fast learner, young Jeremy," I say, kissing his lips again before running my tongue across them. His eyes are wide open as he parts his lips and I suck his upper lip into my mouth. I stop short of pushing my tongue into his mouth.

"Enough for today," I say, leaning back and trying to catch my breath. My tits swell in his hands as I suck air deep into my lungs. I cover his hands with mine, pressing his palms firmly against my hard nipples. Closing my fingers around his hands, I slowly pull them away from my tits, wishing I didn't have to.

"Thank you, Aunt Sara," he whispers as he leans forward and kisses me quickly on the mouth. I just nod as he gathers up his books and his timer.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he says as he heads for the door. It's only after he's gone that I realize he didn't stutter.

*****

"You let him touch your tits?" Jenny asks in amazement. "That's awesome! What are you going to do next?" she asks as she takes a bite of her quesadilla. I've accepted that my sister is going to push me to help Jeremy learn about sex.

"I don't know," I answer. I've been contemplating that since yesterday afternoon. "I think he's ready to date now." Jenny smiles at me across the table.

"Why don't you role play his date?" she says, clearly enamored with her brainstorm. "You be... what's her name?"

"Megan," I answer.

"You be Megan and let him try to get to first base with you," she says, holding her hands out palms up in a gesture of 'why not'. "You can be fully dressed and help him learn how to initiate some heavy petting," she smiles at me as she finishes her lunch. I'm sure she's expecting some resistance from me but I like her idea.

"Actually," I say. "That's not a bad idea," In fact, I love it. I want him touching my tits some more and my pussy is anxious for some attention, too. This could be the perfect excuse.

"Then it's all decided." Jenny says, signaling the waiter for our bill. "I'll expect a full report," she smiles. "Just the idea makes me horny. I wonder if John will be up for some role playing tonight," she smiles and I wonder, not for the first time, about my sister's interest in her son's sex life.

*****

"So what do you think?" I ask Jeremy. We're sitting on the couch and I've just explained the role-play idea to him. I'm fully dressed, including a conservative bra and panty set, wearing a white button up blouse and a pleaded skirt.

"That's a great idea!" he says without stuttering. "We're going out tomorrow night," he says, grinning from ear to ear.

"You asked her!" I say excitedly.

"Yes, and she didn't even hesitate!" he says proudly. "I owe it all to you Aunt Sara!"

"Okay, then we better get some serious practice done today," I say, settling back on the couch next to him. "Let's pretend that we've had a great time at the movies and we're either in the car or at her house without her parents around, okay?"

"Great," he says, putting his arm around me. "I had a great time, Megan..." he stops and grimaces. "I can't do this, can I just call you Sara?" he asks.

"Sure, I think that'll make it easier for both of us but try to stay in character and act like it's our first date," I answer, feeling as nervous as if we really are on our first date.

"Now, here's what you need to do," I tell him, wanting him to be different than all the guys I dated in high school. "Most guys just start grabbing for a handful of tit or running their hands up a girls dress. They also start telling her how much they love her," he's nodding as I continue. "You're going to be different. You are going to be a great kisser, getting Megan very worked up before you try anything, okay?"

"Okay, that sounds right," he says. "I know I'm inexperienced but I've read a lot of books," he says hopefully.

"Well, here's the best advice I can give you," I tell him, looking him in the eyes, those captivating brown eyes. "When you sense that she might be ready for more, you ask her."

"What? Like, can I feel your tits?" he asks.

"No," I answer. "Like this." I lean real close to him and whisper. "I care about you too much, not do this right," I say as I place my hand on his thigh and start moving it up his leg. "Tell me if I'm going to fast."

"Wow!" he exhales. "That sounds perfect," he says. "You're not asking if it's alright, you're assuming it is going to be at some point, just whether you're moving too fast," I told you he was smart.

"Okay, let's try it," I say, sitting back so he can kiss me. Scooting closer, he wraps one arm around my neck and puts the other one on my waist. Leaning towards me he brushes his lips against mine and then pulls me tighter for a more passionate kiss. Before I know it his tongue is in my mouth and we're really kissing! I automatically respond to his intensity, pushing my tongue into his mouth and pulling him into a tight embrace. My nipples are hardening against his chest and my pussy is signaling its interest in being involved, too.

Like the good pupil he is, Jeremy continues the kiss, moving his tongue around and exploring the inside of my mouth. When he finally breaks the kiss, I suck in air, panting while my heart thumps in my chest. Damn! My body is responding to him just kissing me!

"I care about you Sara," he says, looking me directly in the eyes while he unbuttons my blouse. "I want this to be perfect for us," he's got the top three buttons undone. "Tell me if I'm going to fast," he says, raising his eyebrows. I shake my head no, not trusting myself to speak. He has my blouse undone and is working on the front clasp of my bra, while continuing to devour me with his eyes.

"Mmmmmm," I moan as he releases my bra, allowing my tits to swing excitedly from their bindings. With one hand he caresses my right tit while he pulls my head back towards him and continues kissing me. This kid is one fast learner! Deftly caressing both tits, he's got my nipples rock hard while he gently sucks my tongue into his warm mouth. Oh God! I actually feel like a fucking high school girl on a date. And I want him to touch my pussy! It feels wet as hell.

Breaking the kiss, he smiles at me while he moves his face down to my chest. Squeezing my left tit, he sucks the taut nipple into his mouth and flicks his tongue across it.

"Oh yeah!" I sigh, cradling his head in my arm as he suckles on my breast. First one and then the other, he bites, kisses, nibbles and teases my tits until my nipples are as hard as I can ever remember them being. I'm bouncing my thighs together trying to scratch the itch growing between my legs.

While continuing to suck on my fully aroused nipples, I feel his hand slide up the inside of my thigh. Yes! Now we're getting to it! About halfway to my panty-covered pussy his hand stops and he pulls his mouth from my tit.

"We still okay?" he asks. "I'm not going too fast am I, Sara?" he asks, breathing pretty hard himself.

"No!" It comes out more forceful than I intend. "No, it feels nice, Jeremy," I say more quietly. He smiles as his hand continues its torturously slow journey. I have my head back against the couch and my eyes closed as my nephew sucks my tits and moves his hand within millimeters of my damp panties. When his fingers brush the damp material, I let out an audible sigh and spread my legs a little wider.

"That's good," I whisper. "You're doing great, Jeremy," I encourage him as he strokes my pussy lips through my cotton panties. "Try slipping your fingers in through the leg band of my panties," I instruct him as I spread my legs wider. I want to reach over and grab his hard cock through his jeans but I stay passively in character.

"Really?" he asks excitedly as his fingers fumble around with the tight leg band.

"Yes, see if you can pull my panties to the side and slip a couple of fingers in my pussy," I say as I pull his mouth back to my aroused nipples. With a little maneuvering, he gets my panties pulled over and I feel the cool air against my wet pussy. Scooting my ass forward on the couch, I try to give him a better angle to probe my juicy opening.

"Oh fuck!" I cry out as he parts my slippery lips and pushes two fingers into my anxious pussy.

"Pump them in and out a little as you bite my nipples," I pant. "Mmmm! Not so hard, they're very sensitive," I admonish him when he gets a little carried away with my tits.

"Sorry," he says, leaning away from my tits and looking at my face as he finger fucks my pussy.

"That feels great!" I tell him. "Now use your thumb to find my clit," I instruct him as I buck my ass off the couch to match the rhythm of his fingers.

"It's a little higher," I tell him as I feel his thumb probing around. "Ohhhhh! That's it. No, where you just had it! Yeah! Oh fuck! Gently! You barely have to touch it," I whisper.

"There? Is that it?" he asks. "Like this?" he asks, gently rubbing his thumb back and forth against my engorged clit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Yeah!" I moan. "That's it. Keep doing that!" I'm almost bouncing off the couch as my nephew finger fucks my pussy and strokes my clit with his thumb.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Fuuuuuuuucccccck!" I scream as the intensity starts to peak and I flood his hand with my juices. I pull his mouth tightly against my tit, almost smothering him. Grabbing his arm to keep it in place, I frantically hump my pussy against his hand.

"Agghhhhh! Jeremy! Oh Fuck!" I'm out of control. This wasn't supposed to happen. We're just role-playing.

"I'm cummmming!" I scream as my pussy convulses around his fingers and I clamp my thighs closed, trapping his hand between them. I pull his face up and shove my tongue halfway down his throat as my body continues to tremble through the aftershocks of my orgasm.

I eventually spread my legs, releasing his hand as I break the kiss.

"You learn fast," I breathe as he brings his pussy-soaked fingers to his nose and takes a whiff.

"I've got the best teacher," he responds as he puts his fingers in his mouth and sucks my juice off of them. We lock eyes and I smile at him as he tastes me.

"Do you like it?" I ask as I straighten my panties but leave my blouse open.

"Yeah," he says slowly as he continues to lick his fingers. "It's like... um... nothing I've ever tasted. It's like a natural aphrodisiac," he says. "Just the smell and the taste are arousing," he comments and I notice that he's not stuttering at all.

"I think it's that way by design," I laugh. Watching him lick my juice from his fingers is getting me hot again. "Lesson over for today," I say, standing up and pulling him up with me. Before I can step away, he pulls me into an embrace and kisses me. My bare tits rub against his t-shirt as he pushes his tongue in my mouth. I recognize my taste on his tongue and can feel his erection pushing against my aroused pussy.

"Down boy," I say, breaking the kiss. "You need to go take care of that," I smile, squeezing his hard cock through his pants. Fuck! What am I doing? I've never touched him before. Whatever possessed me to do it now?

"Yeah. I guess I do," he says, staring at my tits. "Thank you, Aunt Sara," he says as he gathers his books.

"Come over tomorrow before your date," I tell him. "For some last minute advice," I add.

"I will," he answers just before he closes the door.

Damn! What have I started? I really wanted him to fuck me! My own nephew! What's gotten into me lately? I can't believe I grabbed his cock! God, I wanted to suck it raw! I wanted his mouth feasting on my juices and his cock skewering my pussy!

Going into my bedroom, I drop my blouse and bra on a chair and unzip my skirt. Stepping out of it, I pull down my soaking wet panties. God! My pussy is drenched! Lying on the bed, I spread my legs and smear my juices all over my sensitive lips. Ahhhhhh! It feels good but not as good as Jeremy touching me. As I slip two fingers inside and rub my clit with my other hand, I wonder what Freud would say about my relationship with my nephew. Or what he would think of my sister encouraging it!

Am I just using Jeremy as a surrogate for his father? Am I trying to get back at John for ignoring me after that one night? God, I was so naive thinking John would continue seeing me after Jenny got back in town. After fucking ourselves sore that night and falling asleep in each other's arms, John woke up with the biggest case of remorse in history. His face was full of guilt as he apologized for taking advantage of me and vowed it would never happen again. I was crushed. I tried to console him and take all the blame but before we could talk it out Jeremy was up and wanting breakfast. We never talked of it again.

"Ahhhhhhrrrrgggghhhh!" My orgasm rolls through my body like a wave crashing to shore. Maybe because Jeremy already got me off with his fingers my orgasm doesn't have its normal intensity or abruptness. Or maybe I'm just distracted with regrets of what could have been.

Saturday evening I'm ready for Jeremy when he stops by before his date. I've thought about it all day and decided that the best help I can give him is to make sure he doesn't show up at Megan's house with a big erection. At least I've convinced myself that this is for him. Of course it is.

"Hi Aunt Sara," he says, stepping into my apartment and closing the door.

"Hey Jeremy!" I greet him with a kiss. "You look great!" I say, admiring his oxford style shirt and his cargo pants. "All ready for your date?" I ask, noticing his bulge as I lead him over to the couch. I'm wearing a red spaghetti-strap tank top and a pair of white shorts. My nipples are apparent through the thin material of the tank top.

"Yeah, I guess so," he says. "I think I'm as ready as I can be." I'm proud of him for not stuttering.

"Well, I've got one more idea to make sure you're ready," I smile at him as I slide off the couch and kneel between his legs. "I think I should deflate this for you so you can concentrate on Megan without being distracted," I tell him as I unbutton his pants and pull his zipper down.

"Aunt S-S-Sara!" Jeremy exclaims as he lifts his ass off the couch so I can pull his pants down. "J-J-Jesus! I've n-n-never..." His voice trails off as I wrap my hand around his hard cock and stroke it up and down.

samslam
samslam
12,891 Followers