My Virgins: Helen Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What’s wrong? You seemed to be enjoying it.”

“Look I am sorry but I shouldn’t have let it happen. I just got carried away.”

“Well there’s nothing wrong with that...”

“I am sorry Bobbie but I have to go. I’m sorry, but I don’t want to do this.”

“Wow okay you just took me by surprise I guess. I thought you were into it.”

“Look I was alright. But I only just met you. I shouldn’t have done it, so sorry.”

Helen was standing up now pulling up her jeans and tucking in her shirt. She was flushed and hot and she was starting to look a little upset. I didn’t want anything to upset her, but she had been right into it, and I was stuck here now with this huge boner and I was not gonna get any satisfaction. I guess I am selfish, but she had certainly taken her turn.

“Well okay, glad you were able to get it out of your system.”

“You think I am a bitch for stopping as soon as I came?” There was an edge in her voice.

“I don’t think you are a bitch, you just left me feeling a little horny that’s all.”

“Oh well sorry. I should have realised the night would be a failure if you didn’t get off.”

“Look sorry, I just thought it was gonna happen and then suddenly it all just stopped.”

“So now you think I am some teasing bitch or a silly little girl. I can make a guy happy.”

I couldn’t figure out what she was upset about, but I seemed to have struck some kind of nerve in her. I was still laying on the couch, my cock still upstanding testifying to the truth of how much I had been expecting something more. I thought Helen was about to storm out, never to return, when she knelt down on the couch, reached for my zip and freed my cock.

Pulling my cock out of my underpants Helen put her mouth down over my aching knob and started to pump my hard cock with her hand. Her mouth was warm and soft and she started to suck hard and then flick her tongue hard all over my knob, along the rim and into the tip, her hand tight on the base of my cock. She was giving me great head and I responded.

Leaning back on the couch I took hold of her head and started to fuck into her mouth. I had no idea what she was going to do so I wanted to enjoy this while it lasted. My balls were aching, my cock had been stiff for what felt like hours, and she was giving me good head, taking a good four inches of my thick cock into her mouth, taking my fucking.

I felt the orgasm building. I really wanted to lose it. I held Helen’s head tight and pushed my hot knob into her throat. I felt her almost gagging but she took it. Thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust then I felt my cum spurting out of my throbbing cock right into her open throat. I grunted and held my cock as deep in her throat as I could push it and felt my spasms fade.

Helen had almost gagged but now she was breathing deep through her nose then she gulped and swallowed my thick cum. My cock was still so deep I could feel her swallowing on my knob. Then gently she started to suck again on my knob, so incredibly sensitive, she sucked the last drops of my cum out of my cock and ran her tongue around my rim.

She pulled her head slowly up from my cock and looked into my eyes. She had a half smile on her lips, her hair was all over the place where I had held her head to fuck into her mouth. She had given me a fantastic head job, and she knew it, but I got the feeling she was happy with herself for taking what I gave her, for accepting the loss of control of my thrusting cock.

Helen stood up wiping her lips on the back of her hand.

“Well now we are even,” she said, “now you have had what you wanted and I am going home. Don’t bother to get up.”

With that she walked off down the hall and I heard the door close and quickly after that her car started and she was gone.

Every guy knows that feeling, “what was that about?” I would have to just put it down to experience and be happy for a bit of fun and a really superb blowjob. I had been thinking that Helen and I were going to really click, and I was just dumbfounded about why she had flipped out on me. I know girls have regrets, but normally that’s not til the next morning. “Oh well..”

I got myself up, glad it was Saturday and I could sleep in, and wandered off to bed. I was still totally horny and I beat myself off thinking about the feeling of Helen’s gorgeous cunt spasming hot and wet on my fingers. Then I was off into a deep sleep, after a hard week, a long night and one of those weird little sexual interludes that makes life interesting.

I didn’t wake up until well after 9am. I had a fairly regular Saturday morning routine that involved lots of coffee and newspapers and eating a cooked breakfast in a decent cafe. I staggered out of bed and noticed and envelope on the floor inside my front door. I love surprises to I picked it up and opened it with a happy feeling of expectation.

It was a card from Helen. God knows where she had gone to buy it but there it was, “Sorry”. Inside was a short, sensible note in her stylish handwriting, “Sorry I was a dill last night. If you can bear to speak to me again give me a call...” and then her number. This was a turn up - but life is full of little surprises. It was full of promise. An apologetic girl can be fun.

I called her straight away.

“Hi. It’s Bobbie.”

“Oh hi! Are you still thinking I am a teasing bitch?”

“No. You left me with a smile on my face.”

“Well that’s good. Wanted to be fair.”

“Well it was fair, but we both could have had a lot more fun.”

“Look sorry. I am really sorry I went silly. It was all just a bit much too soon.”

“Are you ready for some more?”

“Well, we can see. My roomie is away this weekend so I thought I could make you lunch.”

“Sounds good. Maybe you will be a little bit more relaxed on home ground.”

“Yeah, maybe. So you will come?”

“How could I resist?”

I took a note of her address and she described how to get there - sensible but with a little catch in her voice. She sounded excited. We agreed that I would be there at 1.00. For me that meant that I should turn up tactically early at about 12:30, see if I could have her answering the door in her bathrobe fresh from out of a last minute shower.

I thought I should give myself every chance so I bought a bottle of french champagne and a good white wine to take with me, and flowers of course. I was out of my house with lots of time to spare. I got to her place and cruised past. It was a nice little house in a quiet street way out of the city in the new suburbs - close to her workplace, of course.

I waited a few minutes and then walked up to the front door right on 12:30 and knocked. She came to the door, not in her robe, but in a little cotton print dress. She looked gorgeous. When she opened the door I walked in and kissed her on the lips, pulling her to me with my spare hand. She had wanted me to come back to her, I was gonna take my chances.

She kissed me back and my hand quickly found her firm round ass and I pulled her into my body, against my hard cock. I had been hard from the time I spoke to her that morning. I couldn’t think of any reason for her wanting to see me other than wanting more. I had the feeling she felt like she had something to make up to me, and I knew how she could.

After a long, deep kiss she broke away.

“Wait! I haven’t even shut the door yet.”

Helen pulled away from me and shut the door, then took the bag with the wine from my hand.

“I’ll put this in the fridge. Lunch will be ready soon.”

She walked off to the kitchen and I wandered after her watching that lovely ass. When I got to the kitchen Helen was bending over putting the wine in the refrigerator. Her ass looked so good in that dress and I think she knew it. As she put the second bottle in the door I shimmied over to be directly behind her. As she stood up I wrapped my arms around her.

Holding her close I kissed her neck just below her ear and she pushed back against my body, her firm ass against my hard cock. I brought my mouth up and she turned her face toward me and I kissed her deep and now my hands were free to wander up and down her body. As my hands cupped her tits I could feel her nipples hard and thick pushing through her dress.

With my left hand pinching hard on Helen’s nipple and my tongue exploring her mouth I moved my right hand decisively down to her bare thigh and under her cotton dress. In one movement I pushed my hand up under her dress to her belly and then pushed it under her panties my fingers groping to find her pretty slit, remembering how gorgeous it was to feel.

Helen’s cunt was sopping wet and my middle two fingers slid easily into her cunt. She let out a gasp through our kiss as I pushed my fingers deeper, feeling her wonderful cunt, firm hot and wet, but open to my fingers. Pulling her into my body with my fingers deep in her cunt and my palm pushing onto her hard clit, I pushed my thick cock hard against her ass.

I took my hand away from Helen’s breast and undid my shorts, pulling them down with my underpants so my 8 inches of heat and lust was free. I found Helen’s arm and then her hand, pulling it behind her in mine, making her close it around my thick shaft. Still I had my tongue thick in her throat. She was breathing hard and then she started squeezing my cock.

I took my hand away, taking a moment to concentrate on Helen’s honey cunt squeezing on my fingers. Helen had a good grip on my cock and was squeezing it in the rhythm of my thrusts into her fist. I pushed my free hand up under her dress and grabbed her panties and again pushing my tongue deeper into her throat to distract her, with a savage rip I tore them off.

The thin elastic snapped and both seams ripped through and the shreds fell to her knees, her legs spread a little now to let my fingers probe deeper into her thick clam. I pulled my cock out of her hand and holding it tight myself I put my knob between my two fingers spreading the hot lips of her cunt. Helen broke the kiss and gasped “I’m a virgin” as I thrust into her.

Sensible use of a vibrator for a few years meant there was nothing to impede the deep upward thrust of my thick cock. Helen let out a deep groan and braced herself with both hands and instinctively arched her back and pushed her cunt down hard on my shaft. My hands came to her slim hips and I bent my knees and with all my force thrust my cock deep up to the hilt.

Helen was moaning on my cock.

“Say my name!” I thrust my knob deeper into her belly.

Helen could only gasp and I felt her cunt clench on the thick base of my glowing cock.

“Say my name!” Another thrust of my hips, my knob now pushing against her cervix.

“Bobbie! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Bobbie!”

“Can you feel my cock in your cunt?

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Yes! Yes!”

Holding her hips hard now I worked my cock is Helen’s luscious cunt, like an animal I started to thrust with the whole length of my cock, thrust, thrust, thrust, thrust, I held her tight and had a good fuck, just enjoying the flood of sensation on my hot cock as her warm wet cunt stretched around my knob, thrust thrust thrust, Helen moaning and pushing back.

“Are you a virgin?” I whispered in her ear. “Are you a virgin, Helen?”

Helen’s mouth was open and she was letting out a silent moan as she felt my thick hot knob moving in her belly. I felt the huge smile spreading over my face at the concentration in her eyes as she pushed back onto my cock with her hands and her hips, I could feel her cunt squeezing tight on me each time she pushed back. I pumped my cock into her.

“Are you a virgin, Helen?” I said again, now loud and insistent.

“ No! No!” She was gasping. “No, I’m not, I’m not a virgin.”

The force of my thrusts was sending shudders through her whole body. I love cunt. There is no better feeling in life than the first time my cock pushes into a girls hot wet cunt. Helen’s cunt was truly sensational. I could feel the tight walls of her cunt, and I was moving my hips from side so side, beginning what would be a long thorough exploration.

Now I thrust deep up into Helen’s soft folds of flesh and pulling her chin around I kissed her again and slowly just kept moving my hips in a small circle so she could feel my cock inside her while my tongue explored her mouth. Her cunt was giving little squeezes, I could feel Helen discovering the control she had over that luscious love organ. She was playing.

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

“When did you decide you wanted to fuck me?”

“Last night, but I was too scared, I was silly. I knew I wanted you then.”

“Do you like this?” I pushed my cock deeper into her cunt as I said it.

Helen closed her eyes and then I felt her very deliberately clench her cunt tight on my cock.

She opened her eyes, “Do you like that?” Sensible had become Horny Helen.

Again she clenched her cunt on my aching cock. I thrust into her tight quim and heard her murmur as she pushed back hard again on my cock. Helen turned her head from me and started pushing back onto my cock harder and harder. I held her hips and kept time thrusting my cock deeper as she pushed back, letting her draw her cunt away from me up my shaft.

Helen’s thrusts became more and more insistent and I could feel her cunt beginning to get even more hot and tight. My little virgin had been teaching herself how to orgasm for years now, and I could really feel it building up in her divine cunt. I had that great feeling of control in my cock, I didn’t feel the urge to cum, just to feel her orgasm burst over me.

The first time you feel a girl cum on your cock is a wondrous drenching of sensation. As I felt Helen squeezing and pushing onto my thick hard cock I could feel her cunt getting tighter, I could feel her rhythm building and building, I just kept my cock deep, thrusting against each push of her hips, she was panting, moaning, and then I felt her push back hard and cry out.

Helen’s hot toned cunt now rippled in orgasmic spasms along my cock, the lips of her cunt fluttering against my sack. Her athleticism translated into this throbbing burst of pleasure on my knob, and now the cry turned into a gasping, rushing breath while she held my cock deep in her spasming cunt, I was in a whirl of happiness and lust.

I looked down at my thick cock stretching Helen’s cunt lips and I noticed that her ass was puckered and pink. An urge came over me to complete this debauchery, and with Helen’s cunt moulding around the shape of my hot pulsing cock I pulled out, feeling all the ripples of her cunt along the hard rim of my knob, listening to Helen’s gasp at the sensation.

My cock was slick with the glistening syrup of Helen’s honey cunt. I took the base of my cock in my hand and put the knob into the puckering rim of her ass. Realising what was about to happen, but not resisting it, I heard Helen murmur, “Oh Bobbie!” Then I thrust my knob into the tight ring of her ass. She flinched, but my cock was so slick it pushed deep up into her.

Helen was just a naturally fantastic fuck, and now I felt her taut ass almost blossom on my cock. She relaxed and now her ass was just a gorgeous tight muscle around my shaft. My God that felt so good. I started to thrust slowly, deeper and deeper, feeling my knob penetrate and glow hot inside her. Her ass was so tight, and then she squeezed on me and pushed back.

I reached around again and slipped two fingers into her open wet cunt lips and started to finger her and push against her clit while I eased my cock in slow thrusts into her ass. Quickly I felt her body start working onto my rhythm, and the athlete started to clench her pelvic floor, squeezing both ass and cunt tight onto my probing cock and fingers.

Soon I could feel her pushing into my hand while I fucked her ass, her orgasm building, moaning again, lost in the crazy pleasure inside her. I let myself start building to orgasm. Having kept it under control all this time, I felt it building quickly and I started to get rougher, pulling her back onto my cock, thrusting, holding her tight and fucking her virgin ass.

The I was there, Helen could feel me grip her tight to get total control of the last three thrusts, my knob swelling hot deep up her ass, the base of my sock stretching her rim like never before, two of my fingers thrusting hard and careless into her cunt, and me grunting as the first shuddering spasm of my orgasm spurt hot thick cum in her ass stretched on my knob.

Helen was lost in her own gasping climax, and I felt her cunt clenching on my fingers as she again let out that loud uncontrolled cry. Our spasms beat against each other through her body, until it all subsided, with my bone still hard and deep in her ass, still sensitive to the slightest movement. Slowly releasing my grip on her body, I slowly eased out my length.

Helen gave a few short gasps as the knob rippled inside her and then stretched her ass as it popped out. Her cunt and ass were both now hot and red and stretched. We hadn’t moved for nearly half an hour, standing in the kitchen, totally lost in the lust that had brought her to my door with that card. She had decided today was the day, and I was just a lucky man.

Just dumb luck had brought another virgin to my welcoming arms. Who ever heard of a hot 26 year old virgin? If I had know before that moment of penetration, I guess my strategy would have been completely different. Sensible Helen had decided it was time she lost her virginity, and she had known that all I needed was the chance to take it. I was her man.

12