My Visit to a Hot Spring

Story Info
Giving a Watsu water massage can be fun!
1.4k words
3.76
43.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
638 Followers

I was visiting a clothing optional hot spring last fall and I had an interesting experience. Yes, Watsu, a massage technique in a warm water pool is as enjoyable for the giver as it is for the subject...almost. Women always close their eyes as they relax in my arms. That gives me many opportunities to study her body floating on top of the pool. I can watch the pussy bush move, like seaweed, as the water ripples through her nether tresses. It is also interesting to see how soon a woman's nipples become erect. That tells me if she finds me arousing (quick nipple erection), or if she simply likes being so relaxed (slow erection). Most nipples begin to perk up within the first three minutes as they begin to feel safe and the water touches them so gently.

On my last visit to the hot spring, I began to chat with a single woman. She was not a raving beauty, not pretty, but not hard to look at either, with an average body, but a nice manner and willing to chat. We were both nude, of course, so there was no physical mystery. Lol

I casually mentioned how wonderful a Watsu massage felt and that I had received and given a few. I explained that I was not a pro, but had watched the certified masseurs and now knew a few basic movements. She (never exchanged names) said it sounded divine and that she'd never had a Watsu massage. I told her that I'd be willing to give her one if she wished, but that it was entirely up to her. She didn't say yes or no right then and we moved on to other topics.

Perhaps an hour later, as I was sitting in the shallow end of the pool lolling and gazing at the tall pines, she came over to me. "I think I'm ready to try a Watsu now, if your offer is still open," she said quietly. I don't think she was used to having a man show any interest in her like that and was possibly afraid that I'd refuse.

I told her the offer was still open and that I felt sure that she would enjoy the experience. We moved to the deeper water and I explained a bit about how it worked...that I'd keep her head above water, and support her so that she could completely relax. I said that I understood that it might be difficult at first to put her trust in a complete stranger and that it was normal to be tense at first. That seemed to make her feel better, knowing that I would allow her time to become accustomed to a very new and different experience.

With that introduction, I asked her to stretch out in the water and helped her into the floating position, using my right arm to support her neck and head. My left arm held her legs just above her knees. I stood very still in the pool and gave her time to get comfortable in that position. Her left side was against my belly and I could feel her breathing begin to slow down. Looking at her face, I noted that her eyes were already closed. Her ears were in the water, so she was hearing only the various random sounds transmitted through the water by others in the pool. I took a long look at her body. Tan nipples about the size of a half-dollar on what looked to be 36D breasts. I noticed a few black hairs around the outer perimeter of her areola...not uncommon with brunettes. Her tummy was afloat on the water's surface and her natural black bush was gently moving with the slight flow of water, moved by the breeze and movement of others. She was soft in my arms and soon her limbs relaxed.

My first movement was to step slowly forward, letting the ripples move over her entire body. Almost immediately, her nipples began to shrink up and become erect. I guessed that the pressure that pressed our two bodies tightly together, along with the sensation of the water's movement was responsible for her erect nipples. It gave me a degree of pleasure to think that I was probably fulfilling a wish she'd had when she decided to visit a clothing optional hot spring in the first place.

Then, I stepped backward and the water massaged her from a new angle. That brought a long sigh from her lips and her breathing changed enough to detect. The water pushed us apart an inch or so and her left arm (that was loosely around my waist) pulled us back together. I took that as a good sign. Therefore, I kept up the slow movements forward and back for a while and she seemed to like it. Her initial tenseness was all gone by then.

Now, for a new sensation, I released my grip on her right leg and let it float free. I turned her clockwise in the water and the move pressed her legs together and her body tightly into mine. Several slow turns gave her some new feelings and she was now used to having one leg free.

After stopping still for a few moments, I then turned her in the counterclockwise direction. This allowed the water to push her legs apart and ripples to seek out every little crevice between her legs. Even through her black bush, I could see her labia open up inside her visible slit. She tightened her grip on me with her left arm and emitted a long sigh. I'm not sure if she had a small climax, but she sure liked that movement!

After making sure she'd had her pussy well massaged by the warm water, I moved her to a new position. Her head was on my shoulder, next to my face, and my hands moved down to her ample ass. I supported her body on my shoulder and with my hands. She didn't have any objection to my touching her soft ass cheeks, so I proceeded to move her more like a snake in the water, feeling her body move in my hands. My hands were on the lower part of her butt and the movements caused her crack to open and close as the 'snake' slithered along in the water. Her breathing was a bit shallow and I could detect the faint aroma of food as her lips opened and a low moan escaped.

I alternated the various positions and moves. After an hour or so, she was like putty and frequently sighed as I moved her without any objection. When I felt that she was tiring, I moved to the side of the pool and urged her back into a standing position, her back to the pool edge. She opened her eyes and looked into mine.

"How was it?" I whispered.

"That was incredible," she whispered back. "Thank you so much."

I smiled and nodded. "I'm glad you enjoyed your first Watsu experience. A pro would use many more movements, so you should schedule a session and get the full effect."

"Today's effects were wonderful," she replied and rolled her eyes to emphasize her feelings.

"I enjoyed it too," I confessed. "Give me a hug and we'll call it even."

She opened her arms and we hugged each other tight for more than just a moment. My semi-stiff cock nestled into her black patch and I could feel the warmth that I'd created in her. It was a good experience for us both, but I was not interested in trying to carry the relationship any farther. She looked over at the clock on the pool fence and jumped. "I'm supposed to have a regular massage in 15 minutes back at the lodge," she said. "I didn't realize how late it is."

I released her and she moved to the steps and out of the pool. I watched her tits bounce and her ass move smoothly as she made her way back to her towel and then walked to the gate and out to the changing room. I'm sure the masseuse had to wonder why her subject came to the massage session so relaxed!

No, I never saw her again and we didn't exchange names. It makes me feel good to be able to bring some satisfaction into the life of an average woman when they are willing to allow a mature stranger to take them to another place in the universe.

kenkx
kenkx
638 Followers