My Visit to Pittsburgh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed his head back and pulled his ear to my mouth, I ran my tongue in his ear then told him to flex his cheeks. When he started to flex his cheeks I moved my hips in and out sliding my cock back and forth in his ass crack all the while sucking on his ears and tweaking his nipples. Joey rose up a bit and my cock started sliding to his little pucker. When my head slid to his pucker Joey stopped and just let my cockhead rest there. I could feel the heat from his ass on my cockhead. I told him it was his moment, do what he wanted. He started to slide down on my cock. I felt just the head break thru and he stopped. He said it was my turn now. I thrust into him with a short jab and pulled out. He had taken bout half and was starting to moan. I thrust in again and stopped half way in again and told him it was his turn. He started to slide down some more until he had taken almost 7". I thrust up and buried the whole 9.5" in his ass. I held his hips with my whole cock buried in his ass. When I hit bottom he screamed and started cussing. I asked him if he was ok and ask if he wanted me to stop, he shook his head wildly no. I took his whole ear in my mouth and sucked it good and deep. I slid forward on the couch and held him to me as I stood up. He slid him down on my cock as I carried him to the table and sat his ass on the edge. I let Joey suck my tongue for a minute after I sat him down on the table. I pulled my mouth away from his and told him to lay back and pull his legs up. When he had gotten laid down I started to slowly stroke in and out, changing rhythm from time to time. He started to moan again while I short stroked his ass followed by a deep thrust. I could feel his ass ring tightening and relaxing around my cock as I stroked in and out. I leaned over and took a nipple in my mouth and lightly started to bite. I pulled back and started the thrusting deep and long in that hole. I was pulling out almost all the way and then would thrust back in all the way to my balls. I could feel the cum building as I pounded Joey's tight little hole. I moaned and cum in Joey's ass. I kept my cock buried in his hole as I unloaded all my cum in his ass. I pulled him up to me and we kissed until my soft cock came out of his ass. I told Joey I was preparing to leave and as soon as we got our breath back I had to continue with my packing. He said damn he was hoping to get a repeat performance. I smiled and told him I wished I could but maybe another time.

Joey gathered the costume and got his self dressed while I dressed. I decided to wear my 501's, polo shirt and boots. When Joey was leaving Charles got off the elevator with a shit eating grin on his face. He asked me if that was a friend. It was my turn for the shit eating grin. Charles then proceeded to tell me he saw the whole thing and told me how hot it was. He said he had a surveillance system and it was hooked up to his office so he could check on his place while he was away.

He called Antonio and told him to meet us out front. We met him out front and loaded up my few things. When we got in Charles told Antonio to take us to the airport. I looked at Charles and told him I needed one for the road. He looked at me and dropped his face to my crotch and started to suck my cock thru my jeans as he unbuttoned them. I was glad I hadn't worn underwear today. As we drove Charles sucked my cock. I placed a hand on his head and urged him on. This man loved to suck cock. Charles had been on my hog about 30 minutes when we pulled up at the airport. I told Charles we had a few and I wanted him to finish me off. Antonio went in the terminal to check on my flight. shortly Antonio was back and told us my flight was on time, just about this time I was unloading another load in Charles mouth. Antonio got my few bags and we went to my waiting area after we cleaned up. When my plane started loading I hugged Charles and told him I really had a good time and we'd see one another again soon.