My Voyeuristic Tendancies

Story Info
Your first encounter.
840 words
3.85
37.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

I wanted to see what you would look like in the nude.

The lights were dark inside my house on the night that you came by; you looked so pretty as you were strolling down with your boyfriend, at least I think it was your boy friend. He was as pretty as you were.

I couldn’t help but lick my lips as I looked over at the both of you. I wanted both of you so badly. I couldn’t help myself; I adjusted my binoculars just so that I could look at you better. You kissed him on the lips and I felt so damned jealous.

The two of you parted ways, YAY, and you went into your house. There were no windows for the moment and I had trouble tracking where you were. I wanted to see you and it slightly hurt that you wouldn’t let me,

I wondered what it was that you were doing and sat alone in my house, waiting for you. You came out a moment later, and my cock rose as it thought about me touching you in the ways that you wanted to be touched. You were in the living room, dressed in a business suit… must’ve been a horrible day at the office; your hair looked a mess.

I held on with one hand to the binoculars as I unzipped myself and freed my aching cock form its prison of Denim.

I could already feel the slight wetness as the trail of pre cum joined the tip of my cock with my rapidly descending jeans, snapping the strand a second later. I placed a hand around my cock and gently started to pump back and forth, I wondered if you were able to see me, I hoped not, but still I wasn’t too sure.

There were a few milliseconds that you turned directly towards me and looked over, almost staring in my exact direction. I watched as you slipped your hand around to your back and shimmied out of your silk blouse, leaving it on the floor. You’re breasts were contained in a little black silk number, that made my cock ache just thinking about it, when you un-strapped them and slid that off too, well that was just too much and I nearly blew my load down the front of me.

Your areolas were swollen and taunt, the poor things looked so red and painful that I didn’t even want to warrant a guess as to how long that they’d been held captive, poor things.

You let the bra fall to the floor and started to unzip the skirt. I was hoping that you would get a glimpse of your underwear, I had always been a fan of camel toes, don’t ask me why, I just was, but to my utter surprise and enjoyment, as you dropped your skirt, I saw that you were bare!

Holy shit, you were going commando!

Ok, ok I didn’t really care if you saw me or not, that scene was way too much for me, and I grabbed my stiffened cock and started to rub up and down as fast as my hand would let me, creating delicious friction around the body of my cock.

Your skirt dropped to the floor and I tried to pick up my pace as I figured that you were going to head towards your bathroom and leave me all to my lonesome, but this was not the case as you sat down in one of the large oaken chairs that were in your bedroom!

I don’t know if you saw me or not, I was beginning to think that you might of, but I couldn’t really be sure as you started to gently stroke your pubic hair in a circular motions.

“Didn’t that hurt?”

It obviously must not have as you continued to go at it, ravaging the inner part of your thigh in gesticulations as your pointer finger went in and out of your little hole.

For my part I continued to touch myself for you, getting so close, so close that it actually started to hurt me. I looked at you, almost begging for release,

You winked at me, at least I think you did, and I knew that it would be all over in a matter of seconds as my cock began to spasm and spurt onto my chest leaving a little slime trail. I carefully wiggled myself around so that I wouldn’t get any on the carpet, and let my wife know of my window looking experiments. I placed my binoculars on the table and went for the towel that I had there.

Just about the time that I managed to get all cleaned up again, I hear the phone ring.

I tuck my shirt back in and pick up the phone.

“Hi there, I saw you watching me…” A feminine voice whispers in my ear, soft and sultry. “If you don’t want me to tell your wife, you’d better do exactly as I say!"

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers