My Wanton Cousins Ch. 02

Story Info
Their kids have grown; so has their affair.
7k words
4.65
66.9k
24
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers

Over twenty years have passed since Chapter 01, when Derek and his cousin Mimi first began their incestuous affair.

I managed to survive Vietnam, and collect a bushel of letters and pictures from my cousin, Mimi, who wrote me at least once a week. While I was in the Army she'd responded to the call of matrimony, a rather dispassionate choice according to her. By the time I spoke with her on the phone three years later she'd had two baby daughters, and had moved to the Midwest to the rural home of her husband's family. I was about to be married as well – a usual practice for ex-GIs – so I assumed that our pre-Vietnam practice of engaging in sneaky incestuous sex was over. Little was heard from my cousin after that except for a few love letters. In the pictures that she sent, though, she only seemed to get more beautiful as she got older.

A generation of years passed and Mimi's daughters grew up and married. My own marriage had ended disastrously and, though I was close to my daughter, I'd grown estranged from my extended family except for talking with a couple of cousins. I'd sold my business, started another one from what was left over from my rapacious former wife, and bought my parents' home from my mother. My father had died years before and she'd moved to California's north country, closer to her aging sisters, Mimi's mom being one of them.

In the early nineties Mimi and her husband moved back to California from the Midwest, settling in a small town twenty miles away from me. She'd landed a job as a human resources person for a government-funded project and he was an engineering contractor. She called out of the blue one day and sounded rather stilted and reserved on the phone.

"I need to get a passport and don't know my way around the city. Would you mind helping me out?" she asked.

"Sure. I know where the passport office is. Maybe we could have lunch and catch up on family news. When do you want to do it?" I was secretly hoping that it would be soon.

She hesitated, then suggested, "Uuh…how 'bout tomorrow?"

"Wow, you're in a hurry," I laughed. "Okay. You remember where my mom's old place is? That's where I live now. I'll meet you here tomorrow morning."

"I know where you live, Derek," she muttered nervously under her breath. "Seven-thirty tomorrow morning, okay?" An awkward silence followed. "I, uuh…I can hardly wait to see you!" she said, and signed off.

Seven-thirty is awfully early to go for a passport, I thought to myself. Yet the next day I was up by 5:30, unable to sleep any longer, and ready to go by seven on a blustery sunny morning. Old sexual memories returned, and I felt pangs of nervous tension as I waited for Mimi.

I stood at a second-floor vantage point overlooking my long driveway as she drove up in a dusty blue Volvo and parked. She got out and, for some reason, leaned over to lock the car door. As she did, a strong gust of wind suddenly whipped her thin wraparound skirt open and up, showing one shapely leg to its upper thigh. Though her limb wasn't as deeply-tanned as it had been when she was a teen, it was far more muscular now and – for a brief instant – the sight of her more mature physique brought back exciting sexual memories.

While on my way to the front door, I reflected on her new image. She'd cut her hair so that it was short and curled naturally. Her posture was good, as always, and her shoulders athletically square. I hadn't been able to see the outline of her breasts, though, under the smart, sheepskin, peasant's jacket she wore. In those few seconds, I began to fantasize about what she looked like nude – now that she was over forty – and my pulse rate quickened.

When the door opened we both stood there, awkwardly, looking at each other, unsure of what to do or say. Then I enveloped her in a crushing bear hug, causing her to moan. "Ooohh, Gawd, you feel so gooood!" she whispered with her mouth close to my ear, then she kissed my neck, sucking at it as if she wanted to leave a hickey. "And smell…an' taste…just the same, but Jeezus, you've gotten even better looking!"

"C'mon, Mimi, I'm middle-aged! Guys only looks distinguished in their forties!" I was pleased that she approved of my appearance, yet I still felt as awkward as a schoolboy.

"And still modest to a fault," she murmured as she put her arm around my waist and we walked into the living room, once again to embrace and give one another a stiff though tender kiss, causing an electric thrill to run to my groin.

She pulled back to scan my face with concern, brushing a loving finger against my cheek. "Are you all right, honey?" she asked. "Did that bitch hurt you?" she continued, speaking of my former wife. "I wanted to kill her when I heard about your divorce. I always hated her…with her nose in the air. You know that, dontcha?"

"I'm doing great!" I expressed with bravado, and changed the subject. "How 'bout some coffee, out on the patio? It's a little early to drive into the city," I said breathlessly.

"Okay," she shrugged, following me into the kitchen. "Mmmmnn, you've put on some weight, huh," she said.

"Yeah, I'm up to 220, now," I said, somewhat apologetically.

"I mean, it looks good! You look…mmm, powerful! I've never seen you in a designer suit before, or with a mustache," she exclaimed, fanning herself in an exaggerated, comical way.

"Well thanks. Looks like you've added some curves!"

"You like?" she asked, putting down her canvas carryall bag, throwing off her jacket, and doing a pirouette on her high heels for my benefit. She was still slim, but had added fullness to her breasts, I noticed, under her long-sleeved, tailored, burgundy top. Her bottom had also gotten more round, though she'd kept her flat tummy. My eyes ate up the muscles of her calves as her diaphanous, burgundy-flowered skirt fanned out when she spun. Mimi had matured beautifully, and I let her know it.

"Yum-yummmmm," was my reaction. "Speaking of yum-yum, you want a Danish with your coffee?"

"I'll pass, thanks. Just the coffee," she demurred, with eyes shining at my compliment, and picked up her carryall bag as we walked out onto the hedge-shrouded patio where she reclined on a chaise lounge in the morning sun. I pulled a patio chair up to sit facing her as she kicked off her heels, lifted her legs, and placed her dainty feet on the canvas cushion. Though she tried, she didn't succeed in covering the soft flesh on the under part of her thighs with her knee-length skirt. She caught me looking yet did nothing except rivet me with an unblinking stare as an embarrassing silence ensued.

I've got to behave myself, I thought, struggling in my mind for something to say.

"I…uuh…okay…in a hundred words or less, tell me the important things that've happened to you in the last twenty years," I said, jokingly, as I got up and removed my suit jacket. I continued to stand over her so she could see me without staring into the morning sun.

"Alright," she said, stretching her shoulders and wrinkling her brow in a mock-serious fashion. My eyes went to her breasts. They now looked to be larger than a B-cup. "I got married and raised two daughters. Thought of you constantly. Did not cheat on my husband, Dennis. Moved to Iowa, then back to California. Had a few jobs. A few weeks ago I decided I wanted to see Europe – like you did years ago – and invited my mother along. Called you about applying for a passport yesterday. Then I hung up, went to the bathroom, and masturbated like crazy while looking at your Army picture! And I'm glad I did, 'cuz I just saw in your eyes a minute ago – when you looked up my skirt – that you remembered how good our sex used to be. That, cousin Derek, should be under 100 words."

Nonplussed, I mumbled, "I don't know…what to say…". Jeezus, you've let her take control again! I thought to myself, and started to turn away.

Mimi stopped me by grabbing my pants pocket. "Don't leave. I like you fine right here," she said firmly, as she ran her flat hand up one of my thighs to the soft bundle of my genitals. "I've planned for this day for a long time, honey," she said, spreading her knees and putting her feet on the concrete deck on either side of the chaise, scooting up to where I was standing. The hem of her skirt was now at mid-thigh, and this time I groaned at the glimpse of the burgundy, French-cut panties she was wearing. "I told you when I was 18 that I wanted us to be lovers for the rest of our lives. Remember?" she asked directly. Her hand was now massaging my growing root through my trousers.

"Yeah but…". I tried to interject something meaningful.

"Well, Derek, this is 'the rest of our lives'. Vietnam was over ages ago and now that your marriage is finished, it's okay for me to be with you again. My marriage hasn't stopped my feelings for you. It's just complicated them. And now I've waited long enough. I can see that you have too."

She reached for the tab on my zipper as her green eyes looked up at me directly. When her long hot fingers made contact with my flesh through the fly on my boxers, I gasped audibly and she cooed something decidedly feminine as she pulled my stiffening, meaty cock out of my pants.

"It seems like forever…for me, Mimi," I exhaled, as her hand began to make me quite hard. I hadn't been to bed with a woman since my former wife, a year before.

"Don't worry about impressing me, sweetie. Just relax and remember that I love you," she whispered seductively, pulling slightly at my waistband and bringing me to my knees between hers.

"Aaagghh…Gaawwd…Mimi," I groaned as she slowly inserted my prick between her open lips, ran her tongue around the crown several times with her tongue, then closed her hot, wet mouth around two-thirds of my prick.

She took three or four deep plunges onto me, all the while rumbling wetly in her throat, then pulled off to gasp for breath, saying, "You always tasted so good, baby."

"Nnngghh," I responded and took her head into both of my hands, running my fingers over her face and down inside the collar of her cotton top to begin unbuttoning it. The garment was off in a flash, showing fuller breasts than I remember from twenty or so years before, appetizingly encased in a burgundy push-up bra, which came off easily. Mimi quickly abandoned my cock to strip off my pants, underwear and loafers, with me attending to my shirt and tie. I looked down at her fleshy, tanned tits, each with a pale triangle over their aureoles to indicate prior use of a bikini bathing top, and my cock jumped in response. I remembered that we'd always been able to undress in seconds.

"Guess I'd better lose the bottom, too, huh!" she grinned, unbuttoning the wraparound skirt and raising her hips to pull it off. She now lay back against the elevated upper part of the chaise, softly kneading her breasts and looking up at me to make the next move. Her stunning legs were perhaps six inches apart, with her burgundy lace panties hooked high over each hip, clinging like a second skin to her crotch, which had already leaked her syrupy discharge through the material. I nearly drooled down my chest at the gorgeous sight as I was captured by the lusty moment. I quickly sat next to her and stripped off my socks, then wrapped a single trembling arm around her back, embracing and shakily lowering us together to the chaise in the ever-warmer morning sunlight.

Her tummy was trembling as I stroked between her legs from her knees to her luscious, prominent vulva. Her nervousness gave me some confidence. "Are you as nervous as I am?" I inquired in a whisper as I licked at soft, tasty spots on her neck while she clutched wildly at my pulsating member.

"Ohhh…Gawd, yes, Derek! You excite me so! You don't know how many times I've dreamt of this!" she gasped, breathlessly. In a matter of seconds she'd changed from blasé to frantic. "Ohhh-awww, Gawwd!" she cried in response to my hand sliding under the top of her panties to run two fingers up her slit. Her hips jumped two or three times as I passed over her clit, causing a galvanic-like reaction. "Ohhh…please take 'em off!" she pled, writhing under my hand in an attempt to shed her panties. In a second I'd peeled them from her thrashing saddle. They made a sound as if they were sticky adhesive tape as they separated from her gooey labia before I tossed them onto the deck.

She'd clipped the previously hirsute bush that I remembered when she was a teen to a spare quarter-of-an-inch, making it simple for me to stimulate her labia, which quickly grew fat with blood under my relentless, stroking fingers. I covered her mouth with mine, plunging my tongue past her tonsils, as she shouted muffled encouragement into my throat. Then I moved down the outside of her neck, nibbling and kissing until I reached one of her breasts. I sucked it hard into my mouth at the same time that I eased two upward-curled fingers into her swollen pussy in quest of her G-spot. Vacuuming at her nipple, I trapped it against the roof of my mouth and tortured its underside – pulling the tit into a cone shape – as she whined and thrust her vulva up at my plundering right hand. My jitters waned and her whimpering grew in volume as she pulled my head harder onto her breast, until I quickly switched tits, applying the same pressure to the other one as my digits dug into her sopping vagina.

Very soon I moved my face downward toward Mimi's clutching pussy and looked up at my lovely cousin. Her head was wrenching from left to right, with her mouth emitting moans through a perfect "O" as she milked her tits hard with both hands. Her flat belly was quivering passionately and her legs stood out from her body at right angles, articulating the thick tendons running along her thighs from her pelvis almost to her knees. I then placed my left hand atop her mound, easing up the hood covering her clit, and flicked at the little red organ with quick stabs of my tongue. She jumped each time I made contact, and exhaled a long, jagged, whimper from deep in her throat as the pre-orgasmic impulses coursed through her.

In a minute her climax hit her like a runaway train. As she squirmed under my slavering mouth and fingers, she screamed my name so loudly I was afraid the nearest neighbors might call the police. Finally I pulled my face away, allowing her to pull me up to kiss her. I withdrew my soaked fingers at the same time, placing them between our slobbering lips, and both of us noisily sucked them clean of her thick nectar. I was now poised between her legs, which she'd drawn up on either side of my torso so that my thick, rigid cock lay in the swollen furrow of her cunt. One look at her face and the passion-flared slits of her eyes told me that it was time to fuck. I remembered from years before that Mimi had often preferred to cum before I penetrated her.

A quick shift of my knees telegraphed our next move. She raised her lovely calves into the air, parallel to the chaise, and pointed her toes. I reached down and seated my glans firmly in her wet opening, and we both eased slowly toward one another, our parts meshing hungrily and causing us both to gasp from the protracted pleasure. "Mmmmm," she mewled as I sank slowly into her hot insides. She smiled beatifically, pulling me to her breasts with both arms, and repaid me with a deep, tonguing, kiss that rendered me breathless. I withdrew, stopping as my cock head rested just inside her swollen labia, and a stream of her juice ran out of her onto the canvas chaise as our organs made an obscene sucking sound. Our hips came together again, this time more quickly – embedding me deeper and causing her to raise her head up and backward in smiling pleasure – until I felt the firmness of her cervix deny me further access. Then we fused again, finally settling into a rhythm which was marked by soft yips of pleasure from both of us as our sweaty bodies labored joyously in the warm, morning sun.

Mimi clutched at my probe repeatedly, using her throbbing Kegel muscles as I withdrew, and all the while her excitement caused a rapid fluttering of her vaginal walls as she encouraged my movements. I was lost in the sensuality of it all, muttering obscene encouragement at her in halting whispers as I plunged ever harder into her. "Yeah, Mimi…squeeze me tight…with your cunt…fuck up at me…suck the cum outta me…yeah. Is it good…baby?" I finally questioned, panting, as our thighs slapped together in the morning air.

"Ohhh…honey…it's the absolute best," she whined in return, quickly sealing her statement by wrapping her lips around my distended tongue and sucking. It felt as if her hollowed cheeks would pull it out by the roots before she gasped, "All these years, an'…oh, Derek…sweetie, you're gonna make me cum…again," she stuttered, her flailing, muscular saddle stimulating me to a faster pace. "Ohh…ohh…ohh…oh-ahh…ahh…ahh…ooh…ooh…ooh-ungh, ungh, uuuu, nnggh," she rasped as I pummeled her spasming depths to induce another orgasm. I gritted my teeth and concentrated on a straight in-straight out plunging that seemed to minimize ingoing resistance yet maximized the friction given my cock on the outstroke.

"Cum, Mimi…cum," I urged her, squeezing her muscular body tighter in my arms at the same time that her palms found my buns to press downward, pushing my swollen dick even deeper into her drooling pussy. She then bent double, raising both legs so that her knees were on a line with her shoulders, and held her calves up with long, tan fingers. This is a magnificent fuck! I thought, slowing my long plunges as my stomach began to cramp. Instead, I sank to my balls in her and – deeply inside – slid my prick's crown into the firm recess of her cervical sphincter to slowly enlarge the opening by flexing my hips without really stroking.

Mimi keened high in her throat and worked her cervix around my glans by emulating my rocking movements. "Ohh…Derek…honey…sweetie…it aches…so…gooood!" she cooed delightfully as our hips rolled in unison. "An'…oh, Derek! I'm gonna…oh fuck! It's…oh, I love it! I'm cu'…oh, babybabybabybaby," she babbled as her voice increased to a shriek. "Derek! Derek! Derek! Derek!" she screamed as we both erupted in a roaring, thrashing, simultaneous climax that had me pumping cum into her womb for what seemed like minutes. I lay on her supple body like a beached whale, gasping for air, and realized our orgasm was over only when I felt the gashes in my back from her fingernails and the broken skin on my shoulder where she'd bitten me.

"Jeezus," I muttered, rolling off of her as I sweat.

"My Gawd!" she echoed, groaning and barely moving, as a trickle of semen coursed its way out of her pussy. She rubbed the bite mark on my shoulder and murmured to herself, "Sorry…I'm such a savage." After five minutes of recovery she said sleepily, "Jeeezuss! That really wiped me out, honey. Can we go inside to your room? If you get my clothes I'll meet you there. I need to use the bathroom," she said, picking up her canvas carryall and staggering to the door.

I watched her disappear into the house, her yummy tan ass swaying sexily with deep gluteal dimples atop each bun. She tripped lightly on her toes to run to the bath and I envisioned licking and nipping at those edible buttocks sometime soon, pleasantly surprised that I felt a horny pulse in my cock so soon after cumming.

jay.palin
jay.palin
471 Followers