My Wanton Night at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my legs start giving out he flips me back over, rolls me to my side and slides into me sideways wrapping his arms around my chest to continue to squeeze my breasts while he fucks me until I cum again.

James lets my orgasm subside just long enough to put me back into doggy position again. He rubs his fingers around in my saturated pussy gathering my juices and rims my ass opening with it. This feels amazing. I want him in my ass now.

I push my ass out towards him and he places the head of his cock against my hole lubing it up more. He puts a condom on then smacks my ass, spreads my cheeks apart and pushes the head of his cock slowly in first stopping to let my sphincter get used to it and when I am ready I push against him forcing him deeper into me. He fills me slowly until he is all the way in then proceeds to pump me in slow easy strokes. I am in ecstasy.

"How does this feel?" he asks tentatively.

"So good" I murmur.

I am ready for another orgasm. My increased rhythm with him sends him into overdrive and he fucks my ass harder and longer until we are both close to cumming so he pulls out, commands me to lay on my side on the bed, lays behind me, then spreads my ass cheeks apart again to insert his lovely cock and fucks me while he finger fucks my pussy with one hand and holds my hip in place with his other until I have my most intense orgasm of the night.

Then he pulls out, takes off the condom, raises my left leg and slides his cock into my orgasm quaking pussy and fucks me long and hard until he shoots his entire load deep into my welcoming pussy. He stills, slows his breathing and wraps his arms around me.

We lay there like that a few minutes, spent and content.

"I love you," he says softly.

"I love you too James. You are amazing." I reply basking in our subdued energy.

James leans over me, kisses me gently then gets up, turns to me and says, "I think Friday will be fun," and winks.

"I think you are right," I reply impishly then nod off into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I awoke to the feeling of my clit being stroked. I opened my eyes, turned my head to the man I love and smiled. James bucked his already hard cock into my side and smiled back. The rest is another story.

12