My Way Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers

"Too bad I never met the little lady, but I'm not messed up or confused. I'm aware of every decision I have made. Tell her that for me, will you?"

Damn, that was good to hear, and I would make sure Julie heard it. Deep in my heart it gave me some relief, although I really felt bad questioning Julie. Being around a person like Moose could really warp your mind.

"Sure, no problem. So, are you going to tell me about Melanie and how it came about that you had sex with her?"

"Just so we are straight here. When you write my story, you can tell about my sexual escapades but I don't want any women's named mentioned."

"But what about the tapes the AG and Mike have?"

"Hell, they'll probably just jack off to them. Even though all my sex life I told you about is true, no one can prove it. And I'm sure the women aren't going to say anything either. As far as the government fucks go, they don't give a shit about my sex life. They're just interested in gaining more power. If they let any unproven incidents out, it would hurt them more than help them. Hell, they'd probably get sued."

"You have my word no real names will be listed in my story. How did they say it on Dragnet? "The names have been changed to protect the innocent'," I said and smiled.

"They definitely weren't innocent but that's okay. Melanie called me at work one day. I can't tell you how surprised I was to hear from her."

"Why would Mel call you, Moose? Didn't seem like something she would do."

"She needed money. I guess a few of the girls went to Vegas over the weekend and she ran up her credit card."

"She and Bill weren't exactly poor. Hell, he's been a banker for years. Why would she ask you for money?"

"She was scared. I guess she wanted to keep it from Bill and Marsha suggested she ask me for a small loan. Damn, she was one fine looking woman. Did you know she was a model for a few years until she married Bill? He didn't like other men ogling his wife so she quit.

"I told her to meet me at a café not far from my cabin. When she showed up at the café, she had on a pair of tight pants and a short blouse tied at her belly.

"I asked how much she needed, figuring a thousand or two. When she told me fifteen thousand I was shocked. She was one of those women you'd like to fuck one time. So I asked her what she had for collateral. I knew she didn't have anything and all I wanted was her ass anyway.

"That's when I made her my offer. I would give her the money if she went to my place that night and fucked me. It wouldn't be a loan so she didn't have to pay it back. I just wanted in her pants. Then I gave her five minutes to make a decision."

"Mel wasn't the type to mess around," I said, remembering her from years ago."

"No, she wasn't. But she needed the money bad, so she agreed. We got on my cycle without saying another word and headed off to my cabin. When we went inside I told her to strip. I could tell she was worried about the money so while she undressed I wrote her a check.

"She looked great standing there naked. I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom. We must have fucked three times that night, each time in a different position. We did it once more in the morning then headed down to the creek bed and cleaned up. I told her what a great fuck she was and how lucky her husband Bill was to have such a sexy hot wife."

"So, you only did her the one time, Moose?"

"No, she came back twice more. She was one great fuck, for sure. If Bill ever mistreated her, he would have been dead. Of course, he never knew about us. After the last time she said she loved the sex but it was just getting out of hand and she didn't want to jeopardize her marriage."

"What happened the last time?"

"We'll leave that for another day," he said. "We have work to do."

Opening the ledger, Moose started reading his own code and filling in the names and dates. He said he forgot about a few of the people he had killed. When I asked him about the IDs and location of the bodies, he told me he would give me both on the last day of our sessions.

He said he had yet to tell me about his fuck session with Terri and the truth about not wanting to kill Marsha, his wife. After that he would tell me where the bodies were buried and where the IDs were. I used sign language to let him know I had the IDs. I knew by looking into his eyes he understood. My back was to the camera, so it wasn't able to pick up my signing.

At the end of the session he passed his journal papers back through the chute in the Plexiglas. A guard came in and took the papers out of the box along with the crayons and handed me the papers.

I glanced down and noticed he had listed twenty-two names. He said the list included everyone except John Baker, whom he killed last, and was the reason he was now on death row.

The following morning I got a call from Mike, apologizing for the way he had talked to me. He said he had been under a lot of stress over Jeff's case. It didn't seem genuine, but he was a politician, and I didn't expect more.

"Joe, Mr. Parks would like to see you today. Could you please bring the ledger copies you received from Jeff?"

"Sure, no problem. I'll be there in two hours," I replied.

As I entered the office, both men shook my hand for doing such a good job. Mr. Parks looked through the names and dates in the ledger. He said he would be checking it against the database but did recognize some of the names.

A couple of the names listed involved cases already solved, such as Jerry Stinner and the state representative. I received a call from Mike that evening. Every person listed on Moose's ledger was either missing or found murdered. No cases had been solved except the Stinner case, and of course, Moose's confession of killing the state representative. The problem was obtaining the evidence necessary to link Moose to all the cases.

When I went to see Moose, he told me by the end of the week he would tell me where to find everything needed. I knew it would keep the AG and Mike off my back if they believed I would have their evidence soon.

I already had the driver's licenses and wallets of the victims. Having looked through them, they confirmed everything Moose had told me. We just needed to know where to find the bodies.

"What did you want to discuss today?" I asked.

"I have one more fuck session to tell you about. It was with Terri. It's one of the most interesting because I worked with her husband. People liked to say she was black, but to me she was fine chocolate.

"I was at work one day and a new mechanic named Jerome and I became friends. He was black, which was no big deal, but he was always talking shit about how he liked to fuck the white women. I fucked them all—white, black, Asian—it didn't make any difference to me. So I knew where he was coming from because I loved the variety too."

"What surprised me was when he told me he was married to a gorgeous black woman. He showed me her picture, and it was Terri. She was one of Marsha's friends, the last of the ones I wanted to fuck. And there I was, talking to her husband. Over the next couple weeks I saw some white gals on the back of his cycle as he left the shop. He would always wave to me as he rode away."

"So how did you get together with Terri? If I remember correctly, she and Mel modeled together for a few years. That was the last I heard of her," I replied.

"Jerome and I talked quite often. He loved to boast about the women he fucked. It always made me laugh. If he only knew half the shit I did he would have creamed his jeans. One day he mentioned he always wanted to have sex with his wife's friend, Mel. He said there was nothing he wouldn't do to get in her white ass. That was when I told him I went to school with both Mel and Terri.

"I laughed when he got all scared I was going to tell Terri. He begged me not to tell her about the white women I've seen him with. I just grinned and walked away, leaving him there to wonder what I would do."

End of chapter 3, Chapter 4 hopefully will post tomorrow.

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,708 Followers
12