My Weekend in Portland Ch. 10

Story Info
Denise teases Ruth into cumming.
1.5k words
4.33
17.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers

Ruth gasped an involuntary "No!" when she recogized the small volume I handed to Denise, and the smaller woman glanced up at her.

"Start at the bookmark," I suggested. I had marked the beginning of Ruth's writings about Denise with a slip of paper. Denise began reading, stopping at the end of the first page to stare at Ruth for a moment. Ruth stood there, deeply embarrassed, biting her lip and shifting her weight uncomfortably. Her face was flushed and tense.

Denise read for 20 minutes. As she turned the revealing pages, her breathing began to deepen and a blush crept over her face and neck. Her free hand roamed restlessly from her face, to her neck, to her lap. Finally she finished and slowly closed the book. She darted a look at Ruth, standing uncomfortably, then looked at me for a moment.

Denise got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen where she paused for a moment at the sink, then poured and drank a glass of water. Turning, she motioned me to join her.

"What does this mean?" Denise asked in a low voice.

"She wants you," I said in a low voice. "She desperately wants to do things for you that she could never suggest. She's very anxious to satisfy you."

"Is it a 'slave' thing, like you?" Denise said wonderingly.

"Not really. For some reason she had strong inhibitions against sex with me, but no strong inhibitions against making love with you. She had to give me complete control before she could let herself have sex with me. With you somehow, the barrier isn't her inhibitions, it's your consent."

"But I'm not GAY!" Denise protested.

"Neither is Ruth."

Denise stared up at me, baffled.

"This is crazy!"

"Do you want us to leave?"

Denise gestured "no" impatiently, then was silent for a long time, staring at Ruth standing motionless in the living room, her back to us in the kitchen. I waited patiently.

Then, surprisingly, "Why is she wearing that coat?"

"Because there's nothing underneath," I said, followed by a long pause, "... would you like to see?"

There was an even longer pause.

"Yes," she whispered.

Denise followed me back into the living room and we sat on the couch.

"Ruth, take off your coat," I commanded gently. For several long seconds I wondered if she would obey, or if she would just walk out. Then, staring ahead, she tugged her belt quickly open. In a few seconds, the coat dropped to the floor. Ruth stood erect, her full, rounded breasts swayed slightly as her arms fell back to her sides. She looked buxom and earthy standing there, with her broad shoulders and wide hips. Her nipples were dark and half-erect, the hair thick, dark and tangled in her V. Denise sat bolt upright at the opposite end of the couch, staring.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" I said, but she made no response. "Would you like to touch her?"

Denise turned to me, wide-eyed, her mouth slightly open.

"She WANTS you to touch her, Denise."

I stood and, taking Denise's hand, helped her to her feet and led her to Ruth. She stood looking down at Ruth's breasts.

"Ruth," I said. "Would you like Denise to touch your breasts?"

"Yes," low and hoarse.

"Show her, Ruth."

Ruth took Denise's left hand and placed it on her right breast. She took her hand away and Denise's small, white hand stayed on her breast. I could see her fingers trembling. After a few moments, Denise hesitantly squeezed Ruth's tit, briefly rubbed her forefinger over the nipple, then put her hand under and lifted the large globe. "Heavy," Denise said, her voice faint and dreamy, but her eyes were closely focused on Ruth's chest.

Denise's right hand then moved up and cupped Ruth's other breast, squeezing, stroking. She stepped closer, lifting Ruth's left breast, leaning down to examine the upturned nipple. Without warning, Denise bent and took Ruth's nipple in her mouth and began suckling. Ruth's eyes closed and her mouth fell open, letting out a deep sigh. But a few seconds later her eyes flew open again and she was staring wide-eyed down at Denise's glossy black hair.

"OH! OH!" Ruth said in a surprised whisper. "Sweetheart!"

I don't know what Denise was doing to Ruth's nipple, but the larger woman was soon squirming with arousal and caressing Denise's hair. Maybe the sensations got too intense then, because Ruth suddenly stepped back, and her wet, engorged nipple popped out of Denise's mouth into the air. They stood facing each other for a moment. Ruth took a deep, shuddering breath, her eyes wild, and Denise briefly licked her lips like a cat licking cream. The tension in the air was palpable.

Staring directly at Denise, Ruth finally broke the silence.

"Take me!" she whispered urgently. "Please. Take me!"

For a long moment, the expression on Denise's face was flat, unreadable, as she stared into Ruth's eyes. Then she reached out casually, and took hold of Ruth's nipples, rolling them gently between her thumbs and first fingers. She gave a faint smile.

"I don't really know what to do," she said, giving a sidelong glance at me.

"Just think of the last time you had great sex, and do that," I suggested. Denise grimaced, then gave a small laugh.

"I'm not sure I can remember that far back," she smiled, continuing to finger Ruth's nipples.

Afraid they would stop before they got started, I stepped up and guided Ruth until she was lying on her back on the couch. Then, to Denise, "Have you ever been curious about what another woman's body looks like? Feels like?"

"Y-e-e-s-s-s," Denise admitted, her eyes glued to Ruth's nude form.

"Then here's your chance to explore, look at any part of her, touch any part of her."

Denise paused, staring at Ruth. "She's SO different from me," she mused. "Her tits are so big and beautiful, while I'm built like a boy; her hips are so ... womanly ... and her pussy hair is just THICK!"

Pulling Ruth's legs wide, I led Denise's hand down and placed it on Ruth's pubic bush. Denise stood motionless for a second, then dug her fingers into the dark thatch, tugging slightly before letting Ruth's hair escape between her fingers. She sat on the couch and reached out with her other hand, touching Ruth's puffy pussy lips with a fingertip. Ruth lifted her head briefly to look at the smaller woman exploring between her legs.

Then Denise leaned over and parted Ruth's pubic hair with one hand while caressing the dark outer lips with the other. The glistening pink of Ruth's inner labia was visible the length of her cleft. Denise ran a fingertip down the slit, bringing it briefly to her nose for a sniff. Then the smaller woman put her finger at the bottom of Ruth's slit, hesitated, then slowly pushed until it disappeared completely inside. She withdrew her finger and pushed it in again, and again.

"You are SO wet!" Denise said, glancing up at Ruth's intent face.

Ruth groaned, "I love your finger inside me."

Denise continued to slowly finger-fuck Ruth's pussy, finally adding a second finger. She seemed to enjoy watching her fingers disappear, then reappear. Then she pulled out and, using both hands, pulled Ruth's labia wide, exposing the vaginal opening and hooded clitoris. Denise looked for a long time, stroking various parts with a thumb. When she brushed Ruth's clit, the bigger woman grunted and thrust her hips upward.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" Denise said, looking up at her face.

"Wonderful!" Ruth sighed, her head falling back onto the couch.

Denise returned her thumb to Ruth's clit, rubbing lightly and slowly around it, keeping her eyes on Ruth's face, twisted with pleasure. Denise scooted closer and continued rubbing Ruth's hooded nub, and the sound of harsh breathing began to fill the room. Ruth uttered a long, deep groan and whispered rapidly, "Yes, baby, yes! Oh, oh, oh, OH! That's it! Right THERE! So good!"

Denise was intent, fascinated, switching her gaze back and forth between Ruth's flushed face and her equally flushed sex. She dipped her thumb into Ruth's opening and spread wetness up and over her clit. Ruth was thrusting her hips rhythmically upward, hands gripping the couch cushions. Then she froze, her hips up off the couch, and a long, strained whimper became a series of low, hoarse cries as she climaxed. "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! Aaah! AAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAH! Flushed and determined, Denise kept her thumb on Ruth's clit with difficulty, rubbing through her long orgasm. Ruth's hips were thrusting, first up and down, then side to side.

Finally Ruth closed her legs on Denise's hand, locking it motionless, too sensitive to endure any more stimulation. Her own hands covered her face as she lay there, tiny convulsions sweeping the length of her flushed, sweaty body. Denise watched for a long time as Ruth's climax receded, extracted her hand, and leaned back, still staring at her lover's naked body. They stayed that way for a long time; long enough for me to get bored and go to the kitchen in search of a beer.

When I returned with a cold bottle of Henry Weinhard's, they were sitting quietly, side by side on the couch, their bare shoulders touching. Denise smiled shyly at me.

"Seems like you figured out what to do," I said, grinning.

(End of Chapter 10 of 15)

ChazThain
ChazThain
222 Followers