My Wet Neighbour Ch. 1-4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phantom1
phantom1
128 Followers

"Oh, yes please," I said.

"Good," said Anne, and as I walked away added, "and make sure you drink lots!"

My Wet Neighbour – Part2.

The next day I awoke just knowing that it was going to be special. I had spent much of the night awake, going over and over in my mind what had happened with Anne the day before. I couldn't wait to get the early morning routine out of the way and call on Anne again.

I gave my husband breakfast and packed in up a small lunch before seeing him off to work at around 8.30. Then I turned my attention to my son. I wanted to get him off to college as soon as possible. I knew I was going next door but didn't want him to know anything of my day's plans. The sooner he was out of the house the better. He didn't have lectures until 10.30 but I managed to convince him that I wanted to do loads of housework and ironing and the sooner he left me to it the sooner I could get on. In the end he reluctantly departed at around 09.30.

This was it! I was now free to see Anne without having to explain to anyone what I was doing next door or how long I would be. I remembered what Anne had said about drinking plenty and downed a pint of water before going upstairs to get dressed. I decided not to dress up too much. I wanted to keep things ordinary. Well as ordinary as engaging in lesbian sex with my neighbour could be. I just put on a blouse, panties and a skirt and made myself up. As I prepared I was feeling horny in anticipation. I wanted to masturbate myself but decided to keep it for Anne.

At the same time as feeling excited I was also nervous. Would Anne have regretted yesterday after the event? Would she welcome me into her house again? I just didn't know what to expect. I think the uncertainty was adding to my excitement in a strange way. I drank another pint of water and paced the house for ten minutes building up the courage to go next door.

Finally, I decided it was now or never. I gave myself a final check in the mirror and left the house. As I turned into Anne's drive I could feel my nipples hardening and my pussy get wet. This was so naughty! If my husband or son had a clue what I was doing it would blow their minds.

Anne must have seen me coming up her drive as she was waiting at the door when I reach it.

"Mary", she said, "glad to see you decided to come. I wasn't sure you would."

"I wasn't sure myself," I said nervously.

"Well don't just stand there. Come in. Come in." she said and ushered me into the kitchen again. "So you enjoyed yourself yesterday enough to give it another go?"

"God yes!" I said, "I haven't been able to think about anything else all night."

"Well I glad you're here." Anne said with a smile, "but……"

"But what? Don't you want me here?" I asked worried that I had made a mistake.

"No no, not at all. As I said, I'm glad you made it. It's just that I want you to understand something before we go further. I want us to be friends. I want us to enjoy each other's company and each other sexually, but I want you to understand, for this to work for me I have to be in charge. It's just the way I am. I like to be dominant in my sex life. Is that okay with you." She said.

I thought for a moment and asked, "What do you mean by 'in charge' exactly?"

"Well," replied Anne, "I certainly don't expect you to do things you don't want to but within that parameter I want to run things. I lead the way, so to speak. Okay?"

I thought again and have to admit I quite liked the idea of being dominated by Anne. "Okay" I said, "I prepared to give it a go on that basis."

"I thought you would." She said smiling, "I thought yesterday that I saw signs of submissiveness in you. Am I right? Are you the submissive type Mary?"

"Yeah, I suppose I am." I said, meekly adding, "what do you want me to do?"

"First you can drink this," she said handing me a large mug of coffee.

"No thanks Anne," I said, "I already drunk loads this morning".

"Good!" she said, "but don't argue, drink it!"

I realised we had begun! Anne was in charge and I was to do as I was told. "Thanks" I said taking the coffee and sitting down at the kitchen table to drink it.

Anne was wearing her housecoat and appeared to have no bra underneath although I could see the visible line of her panties as she walked around the room.

When I had finished the coffee, Anne took mug and told me to follow her. I stood up and followed her into the hall way and then on into the lounge, where I had sucked and fingered her to orgasm the day before. The room was fresh and airy, lightly furnished and with a large pair of sliding glass doors looking out onto the garden.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked again.

In the corner of the room was a large footstool standing maybe two feet high. "Get that stool and put it by the glass doors, " she said forcefully, but still in a friendly manner.

I happily did as she told me and then turned for her next instruction. Anne by this time had sat in a chair at the other end of the room and had opened her housecoat. She sat caressing her breasts with one hand whilst the other was slowly making circles on her tummy and just touching the tops of her pubic hair above her panties. She looked very sexy and totally in control whilst I stood looking somewhat lost and mildly pathetic.

"Now Mary, you will masturbate for me. I want you to sit on the stool and masturbate yourself but I want you to do it subtly. Imagine you are in a room with a stranger, maybe some kind of waiting room and you are desperate to bring yourself off. I am the stranger and you want to do it without me noticing. "

I liked her little game playing but asked if I could go to the loo before I started as I was bursting.

"No!" she said sternly, "you may not! You will save that for latter and if I see the slightest hint of you leaking pee I will be very disappointed. Is that clear Mary?"

I nodded.

"Now you may begin", she said.

At first I was nervous. I couldn't get into the role Anne had described for me but as I closed my eyes and relaxed I started to see the 'waiting room' with the woman 'stranger' sitting opposite me. The imaginary role-playing was exciting as I gently and slowly started to rub my thighs together. I imagined I was in a doctor's waiting room and Anne was the receptionist sat at her desk. I turned slightly on the stool so she would not get a full view of what I was doing and then dropped my hand to my thigh. The slowly I pushed my hand under my skirt and reached my knickers with my fingertips. The 'receptionist' hadn't noticed. I delved further with my fingers pulling my knickers to one side and feeling the lips of my pussy. Then I moved my hand just a little further up and my fingers parted my lips and went into my cunt. I checked to see if I had 'been seen'. In my imagination the receptionist was still going about her business. I had to go further. I started to gently and quietly puss two fingers in and out of my pussy and at the same time rubbed by clit with my thumb. My other hand I slowly bought upto my chest and started to rub my breasts through my blouse almost as if I was just brushing some fluff of my clothes. I was by now getting very wet but still desperately tried to stay 'in character' and continue my frigging as silently as possible. I started to feel myself cumming and now totally playing the part I bit my lip as I rocked back and forth on my fingers and tried to keep my body movements to an absolute minimum. Then my orgasm started. It came in waves through me and with each one I tried desperately to maintain my composure as if I really was sat in front of a total stranger in a public waiting room. I had never experienced anything like it before. The total self control mixed with the total lack of control that an orgasm delivers was a potent mixed. Even with my best wills I let out a couple of murmurs as I finally came. Then I withdrew my hand and sat quietly.

I was snapped out of my imaginary world by Anne saying, "That was perfect Mary, just perfect. Did you enjoy it?"

"I can't believe how much." I said, "I haven't ever tried to have a quiet, controlled orgasm before. It was a really fantastic experience. Did you know it would be so good for me?"

"I thought it would. It is something I do quite regularly. I go to public places like the library or cinema and bring myself off trying to keep it secret. I find it absolutely thrilling and wanted to give you a taste of what it feels like. I know it not quite the same here with me but I hope it has given you the idea. One day soon I will take you somewhere you can do it for real."

"Oh yeah, that sounds good," I said surprising myself with my enthusiasm.

"Now," said Anne getting to her feet, "follow me into the kitchen. It's time for something else."

I stood up and could hardly walk I wanted to pee so badly now. "Please Anne, please can I go to toilet first, I begged."

"Soon enough," she said, "now into the kitchen please."

I followed Anne back into the kitchen where she got some old cushions from a pile in the corner and threw them onto the floor.

"Have you ever been fucked by another woman Mary?" she asked matter-of-factly.

"No" I said with a smile of anticipation, "but I would love you to be my first Anne."

She then told me to take my blouse off and knickers off but to keep my skirt on. I had noticed already that she was always very precise in what she wanted. I did as told and removed by blouse and knickers, dropping them onto the floor next to me. She then told me to kneel down on the cushions and rest on my elbows. "I want your bottom high in the air." She said.

I knelt down and pushing by bottom as high as I could in the knelling position I turned to watch Anne as she opened and dropped her housecoat to the floor. She then pulled her panties off and threw them on the floor next to my face.

"Stay as you are." She said as she then left the room for what seemed like an age. Whilst she was gone I wanted so much to pee that some leaked out and ran down my thighs but not enough for Anne to notice. She then entered the room and as she did so I automatically turned to look at her. I was truly shocked to see a large and fat strap-on dildo bouncing from her crotch as she walked towards me. It was black and at least eight or nine inches long. I was used to only my husband's prick and it wasn't as big as the dildo before me.

"I'm not sure I can take that Anne" I said.

"Don't worry," she said, "I know what I am doing and I'm not into hurting people. "Relax."

She clearly didn't see it as a topic for discussion as she knelt down behind me and leaning forward with both hands grabbed my tits and started to play with them. The dildo pushed against the crack of my arse and it felt just as though a large man was ready to take me doggy style. Anne then lifted my skirt up to reveal my pussy and arse sticking high in the air. She wasted no time in placing the tip of the dildo against my lips and pushed it into me with a single, strong thrust.

I gasped as it sank into me, shocked at the speed with which see did it.

"Now bitch, I'm going to fuck you good and hard. You hear me bitch?" she said in a gruff voice.

I figured it was more role-play for Anne with her being a man about to fuck his woman.

"Yes, I ready……", I said but Anne had already started to fuck me very hard and very fast before the words had even come out. She was like a 'man' possessed. "Take it bitch, take my long dick," she shouted, "go on beg me to fuck you with my long dick you slut. Take it, take it right in," she shouted at me as she fucked me harder than my husband had ever done.

I really was her slut. In reality I hardly knew Anne and yet here I was almost naked in her kitchen allowing her to dildo fuck me whilst all the time my husband and son thought I was just doing the housework.

I started to feel my second orgasm of the morning coming on strong and started to ride myself back onto the plastic dick. "Harder, fuck me harder," I begged.

"You want more? You want more bitch? Is that what you want?" Anne shouted.

"Yes more, I want more." I screamed.

Anne suddenly stopped and pulled the dildo out. It was so quick I didn't really know what was happening when I felt it again against my arsehole.

"You want it bitch then you're going to get it, you filthy slut." She said and before I could say another word she plunged the dildo into my arse.

As I have said, I regularly enjoyed getting my arse finger fucked by my husband but we had never actually arsed fucked. The feeling of the dildo going into me was shocking. It felt enormous and I felt every muscle in my body tighten but somehow I couldn't speak a word. The before I knew it Anne had started to fuck my arse with long slow strokes. My shock and discomfort gave way to the most immense pleasure as by body relaxed again and I slumped lower onto my elbows. This made it even easier for Anne to go deeper, which she immediately did.

"Enjoying it bitch? Do you like your pretty little bottom to be fucked by my huge prick? Do you, do you like it slut?" she kept asking.

I still couldn't talk; all I could do was groan in pleasure.

"Now Bitch, I want you to piss for me. I want you to piss as I fuck your arse."

I didn't need telling twice. I was absolutely bursting to go and started to pee instantly. A huge stream of pee shot out of me onto the floor and all over Anne's legs and body and she continued fucking my arse. Each time she slapped into me my stream was sent into a shower that quickly drenched her and me. This was enough to take me over the edge and Anne too. I started to come and come and Anne started to shout and moan. As soon as I had finished she pulled the dildo out of me and ripping the Velcro fastenings open threw it aside. She then grabbed my head, spinning me round to face her and forced my face into her cunt. I started licking and sucking for all I was worth but it was clearly not enough to bring her to her peak. She laid herself on the floor and as I went to kneel between her legs and continue my licking she grabbed my hand and pushed it into her cunt.

"Fist me Mary, put your fist into me and fuck me with your arm. Do it, do it now Mary."

I eased two, then three, then four fingers into her and was surprised how easy they went in. In short order I had my whole hand in her and started to use it and my forearm as a dildo. Anne just took it all and grabbing my arm started to pump herself with it as if it were a sex toy. She screamed and bucked and swore as she finally started to cum. Realising she was there, she pulled my arm out of her and pulled my face down into her cunt. She then bucked her hips a few more times and started to spurt her cum onto my face. Just as much as she had produced in the bathroom the day before. I was covered with spurt after spurt. Just like yesterday she came just like a man climaxing. With each contraction there was another load ejaculated from her pussy into my face.

We both collapsed, into a heap on the floor, both totally exhausted and, I think, just a little embarrassed by how far we had gone and what we had done to each other.

We eventually got ourselves cleaned up and drank coffee and chatted, and shared our most intimate thoughts and fantasies with each other. I felt so good to talk to someone, so openly knowing I could be more honest than I had ever been in my life.

As my time to leave eventually arrived Anne once again asked if I wanted to meet with her again. She really didn't need to ask. If course I did and as soon as possible. What adventures would she have planned for me I thought as I walked back down her drive.

My Wet Neighbour – Part3.

It was two days latter that I next visited Mary again. I got an early morning call from her. Too early really, as I was still getting my husband's breakfast when the phone rang.

"Hi Mary, it's Anne" how are you doing? She said.

"Fine," I said "but it's difficult to talk right now. I'm fixing my husband's breakfast."

"Is he there?" she asked.

"Of course he's here or why would I be making him breakfast." I replied jokingly.

"No, I mean is he in the kitchen with you now?" she went on.

"Oh no, he's upstairs shaving."

"and your son?"

"He's still in bed, I suppose, he usually is." I answered, "Why all the questions anyway?"

Anne didn't answer my question she simply went on, "so are you feeling sexy Mary? Are you in the mood for some fun?"

I smiled to myself and said coyly, "I might be, what have you in mind? Do you want me to call round later?"

"Later yes, indeed, but why not have some fun now. Listen, I'm sat in my bathroom. My husband is in the next room getting dressed and do you know what I am doing Mary?

"No, what are you doing." I said quietly. Although my husband and son couldn't possibly hear me I just felt so naughty talking to Anne that I automatically whispered.

"I'm frigging myself Mary. Bringing myself off thinking about you. I want you to do the same Mary. What are you wearing?"

"I've just got my robe on and a pair of knickers." I whispered.

"Right," said Anne, "remove your knickers now and put them on your kitchen table."

"Anne, I can't. My husband or son could wander in any minute. I can't do this now." I said.

"Do it now Mary or we won't meet later. Is that what you want?" she said rather sternly.

"Of course I don't want that. I can't wait to see you again."

"Then take of your knickers and put them on the table!" she ordered.

I did as I was told. Quickly listening out for my husband and son and hearing nothing of them, I untied by robe and let it fall open. Then I quickly pulled my panties off and closed my robe up again.

"Have you done it?" asked Anne.

"Yes," I stumbled.

"No you haven't have you Mary. You're lying to me, I can tell from your voice. Now one more chance!"

"Okay, okay", I said, "I have taken them off but I'm still holding them. If I put them on the table and my husband or son walk in how on earth will I explain it."

"The risk is the fun Mary", Anne said gently, "Now put them on the table for me."

I was under Anne's spell and beginning to feel the thrill of the situation. I threw my panties onto the table and waited for Anne to speak.

"Now Mary, I want you to move to your sink, lean over it with your bottom facing your kitchen door and pull your robe up around your waist." She said, "when you are in position tell me."

"I can't!" I exclaimed. "It would be bad enough for my husband to walk in to see me displaying my pussy and arse to the world, but if it were my son, I would be mortified."

"Take the risk Mary, you know I'm always right. Go on Mary do it for me." Anne said.

I just couldn't refuse Anne's charms. I walked to the sink, bent over and pulled by robe up. "I'm in position" I whispered down the phone, "Oh God this is so risky, what if…………….

Anne interrupted, "Good, now I want you to spread your arse cheeks, then bring a hand between your legs and masturbate yourself. Make sure you talk to me Mary, I want to know how you're doing."

I couldn't believe myself as I put a hand on each of my arse cheeks and pulled myself open, gently rubbing around my arsehole with my hands. Then, with my right hand between my legs, I started to rub myself off. I told Anne exactly what I was doing at every stage and could hear her masturbating herself too. I didn't want to take long. Whilst Anne was right that the thrill of being caught was a fantastic turn on, I knew deep down, that I really didn't want to be caught, so rubbed as hard and fast as I could. As I started to feel myself coming, I put my left hand back on my bottom and pushed its index finger into my arsehole. This was enough to bring me over the edge and Anne too as I described to her what I was doing.

As my orgasm came and then subsided, Anne spoke again, "Now wasn't that fun Mary? Did you like the risk of being caught?"

phantom1
phantom1
128 Followers