My Wife, a Glory Hole Slut!

Story Info
Went to fulfill a fantasy & things got out of control. :-)
1.1k words
4.29
259.4k
120
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I were pretty nervous, but we decided it was time to fulfill a fantasy of ours. We were going to go to a local adult video store that had private booths. I was going to pretend to be a stranger that needed his cock sucked. She was going to be a horny slut who couldn't wait to get a stranger's cock in her mouth and cum all over her face.

We arrived, paid our fee and made our way to the back. As you'd expect it was dark, cramped and noisy. Men of all ages, in all manner of dress "bumped" into my wife as we negotiated the halls. Movies were blaring from every open booth door. Wonderful noises of fucking, sucking and moaning filled the air. After a half dozen "bumps" she began to enjoy the attention. Our sexual batteries were beginning to move towards overload. This being our first time here, it took a while to figure out the maze of halls and find a booth that look suitable and safe.

A short time later we're in a booth and making ourselves comfortable. Found a good movie and began to make out. The sexual energy was almost arcing off our bodies. It had been years since we were this turned on and scared at the same time. It felt like being 17 again! Eventually, we broke our embrace. If we didn't, we would use up all our lust and never get the fantasy started. It was time to stuff her mouth with a "stranger's" cock.

I stepped into the hall, leaving my disheveled and horny wife to close and lock the door. I decided to take a little time to straighten my clothes, steady my breathing and get my cock calmed down. After all, it was the slut's job to get him all excited. After a few minutes I stepped into the booth next door, found a great movie with a big boobed woman (just like my wife) who was busy taking turns deep-throating big black cocks. (Another fantasy for wife to fulfill someday.)

I was getting horny and ready for the roll playing to start. I made some noise to let my wife know I was there. The plan was for her to give the "fingers-through-the-hole" signal that she wanted to suck my cock. No fingers. It suddenly dawned on me how loud it actually was. Movies in every booth, the unmistakable grunting of someone getting fucked a booth or two over. I made some more noise ... nothing. I began to think she had gotten freaked out and decided she wasn't going to play. I got down on my knees and looked through the hole. I was going to reassure her this would be fun. What I saw was more than fun ... it was fantastic! But not what I expected either.

My wife was fulfilling the fantasy. Apparently there were two glory holes in this booth. The one I was at and one in the adjacent wall. Someone else had gotten her attention before I did and she was sucking like a woman possessed. My cock was raging hard and my mouth stunned into silence. I wanted to say something, to warn my wife that she was blowing a real stranger. But my cock wouldn't let me speak. It was clearly enjoying the show. I started beating off like a madman. I don't think I was even blinking ... the show was too good. She rubbed this guys cock on her face, licked him like a lollypop, deep-throated, sucked his balls and finished him with a furious hand job. She opened her mouth as wide as it would go and the cum just started flying. Cum spurted into her hair, on her face and even a few in her mouth. When he finally stopped she began licking him and her lips clean! She was an awesome mess.

It was then that I realized something was wrong. She had cum on her tits too. Where did that come from? I quickly got to my feet and walked to her booth door while pulling my pants up. After what felt like an eternity she opened the door and gave me a half-serious, half-playful punch in the chest. Before I could say a word, she asked who the hell the second guy was that she sucked off? My response, "what second guy?" Pointing to the glory hole I was watching through, I said, "I was in this booth. I have no idea who you were sucking off."

It turned out that a few seconds after leaving our booth a cock appeared through the hole. She assumed it was me and I was ready to roll. "I" came fast and surprised her. "My" cum didn't even get to her face, it sprayed on her tits. Shortly after a new cock appeared. She was still super horny and now a little pissed. She assumed I set her up to suck off some real strangers. She then told me, "Well, if he wants me to be a glory-hole slut, I'm going to be a glory-hole slut!" She went with total abandon and that is what I witnessed when I looked through the hole.

At this point we were both fucking horny as hell again. I pushed her on to her knees and told her, "you're a glory-hole slut right? Start sucking!" She grabbed my cock, stuffed it in her mouth and put on a show like the one I watched through the glory hole. She licked me like a lollypop, did some deep-throat, and was swallowing my balls whole. We were really getting into it when a cock appeared through the glory hole from the booth I was at early. Apparently, someone was enjoying the show and was hoping to get in on the action. She looked up at me, I gave her a wink and she immediately jumped on it. I watched my slutty wife lick, suck and slurp. You would've thought she was starving the way she attacked that cock.

I couldn't take it anymore. I got behind her, pushed her dress up and sank my cock into the wettest pussy I ever felt. I grabbed her hips and fucked her doggy style. I pounded her pussy relentlessly as she relentlessly blew her third stranger. It wasn't long before he started to moan and bang on the wall. He was close and my wife didn't miss a beat, she kept sucking and swallowed every drop. This sent me over edge. I pulled out and came all over her back and ass. We both collapsed in a heap.

That was our first trip. The ones that followed were even better and more depraved. :-)