My Wife and a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jroc6920
Jroc6920
41 Followers

I started kissing Kim, massaging her tits, moving down to suck on them. This was so hot, never in a million years did I think a buddy of mine would be seeing my wife getting fucked three feet in front of him.

I was kneeling on the floor in front of her. Kevin was on the couch with her watching intently. I could see the bulge in his pants. I managed to get out of my shirt, I starting to rub her clit and poked a finger in now and then, still sucking her titties.

Kevin leaned in and inched closer to get the best view. She started letting out little gasps as I moved my fingers in and out of her. Kevin got closer still and she noticed and looked his way. First she looked at his face and then at the bulge in his pants. She grabbed his hand and whispered " are you comfortable with me?" then leaned back and placed his hand on the tit that I was not sucking on. This was amazing.

Watching was one thing, but letting my buddy touch her was a whole other level. I moved down and started licking her pussy like an animal. Watching Kevin groping her tits was great. He had probably dreamed about this for years.

I could tell she was about to come already, she leaned over and kissed Kevin passionately. He was really getting into her tits now. He kissed down her neck and started sucking her nipples. She put her hand on the back of his head and arched her back to encourage him. The alcohol definitely running things now, she came right then, shaking so hard. I'd never seen her have an orgasm so powerful.

Kevin was also being very forward due to the alcohol. He stood up and took his pants off and started stroking his cock right in front of her. This was great. Me licking her pussy and her asshole, and her watching him stroke his dick. He's sucking her tits again. She is nearing orgasm again already. She has always said that having one just starts to make her fully horny, but usually due to time limits, I don't get a chance to do that all the time. She gets even closer to it and reaches out and grabs his cock. This sends her over the edge. She stops stroking and has a second orgasm. Now she has become a wild woman. She gets me to stand up in front of her and pull my dick out. Sitting forward on the couch she takes my cock in her other hand. Now she has two dicks in her hands and is stroking us both. She puts her lips around mine and starts sucking. The way she is totally under the influence i'm wondering if this hand job is all Kevin is going to get. Maybe he'll get that blow job after all. After a minute or two of this, she takes her lips off of my dick and looks at Kevin's. She goes for it and slides her mouth around his dick. He moans in delight. The sight of her sucking my friend's cock is all I can take. I cum right on her hand.

I get Kevin to sit on the couch and get Kim to resume her blow job. I'm so turned on I get hard again quick, she is putting everything she has into sucking his dick. I enter her from behind, exactly as I had envisioned it earlier. She is loving it. She starts sucking on his cock harder than before. Then she comes again. Right as Kevin is coming in her mouth. She swallows all of it.

I pull her hair and raise her up a little so Kevin can watch her tits bounce. He starts feeling her tits and stroking himself again. I reposition her on the floor and she lies on top of me with her back on my chest. I enter her ass and spread her legs to give Kevin a great view to jerk off to. I thought that he had gotten his blow job and could stroke while I fuck her ass. He kneels next to her and starts rubbing her titties as he is jerking off.

Then he goes even further and moves his hand down to her pussy. He starts to rub her clit and I could feel when he put a finger in her. she must have started to work off some of the alcohol cause she looked up surprised at first when he touched her there, but she got into it. I've never heard her so vocal before, he bent down and starting licking her clit. She was about to come and there was no way she could object. Now he had two fingers going in and out of her pussy as she came. She must like the feeling of being filled up in both spots. He moves around for what I thought was to get a better position to lick her. When I realized what he was doing it was too late to say no, he had moved up on her and stuck his cock right in her pussy.

I never got a chance to figure out if I was comfortable with it. I never thought it was going to happen. I never got a chance to think about him wearing a condom. Kim screamed in pleasure. I am about to come as I can feel my friend going in and out of my wife's pussy. I come which sets off a chain reaction. She came next, tightening her pussy on Kevin's cock and bringing him to the edge. He came deep inside her. That was such a turn on.

After he did, he got up and grabbed his clothes and walked down the hall to >the guest room. We took that as a cue and did the same. I laid there for a while; all kinds off thoughts ran thru my head.

The quiet gets to her after a while and she asks me if I am mad, did she go to far.

I tell her I've never been more turned on in my life and maybe she'll have to "entertain" more of my friends.

Jroc6920
Jroc6920
41 Followers
12