My Wife and Her Italian Stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sucked and stroked him for several minutes and I figured that at his age he would soon be blowing his wad. By this time, I was beginning to go insane by the sight of my wife servicing another man and so I pulled my own dick out of my shorts. It was particularly exciting to see Leslie blow him since it was only on rare occasions that she would do the same thing to me. I gave my cock a few quick pulls and it was soon spewing cum all over the sand. I had never been so excited in my entire life! As I regained my composure, I couldn't help but notice what a sexy couple they were. The sight of a young, well-built man and a sexy, older woman sucking on his huge cock made for quite a voyeuristic scene!!

But before he blew his wad either over my wife's body or down her throat, he said something to her and she stopped sucking. Pulling her up and leaning her far over to support her own weight against the trunk of the tree, Sergio pulled down my wife's bikini bottom to bare her beautiful big butt. He grabbed and rubbed her ass cheeks for a moment before giving her a playful slap on one of the butt cheeks. Leslie responded by spreading her legs while Sergio took his shaft and directed the head toward my wife's eager pussy and began rubbing her pussy lips with the head. He did this for a minute before pushing his cock into her. She let out a scream and I knew that she was in for the fucking of her life. Sergio started sucking and blowing air as he slowly began to push his cock deeper into my wife. Slowly and carefully he buried it deeper and deeper into my wife. Leslie was screaming even though he still only had about two-thirds of it in. He paused for a minute and then pulled back before pushing it in again. He was obviously trying to get her well-lubed and stretched in order to aaccommodate his entire length.

While I watched with a mixture of disbelief, excitement and jealousy, my wife began urging him on screaming how good it felt to have a "horse dick" inside her. Sergio skillfully continued until it appeared from my vantage point that he had his cock completely buried inside my wife's pussy. I couldn't believe my wife could take in a cock that size but seeing was believing. Sergio developed a slow but steady rhythm which gradually picked up to a measured pace. My wife was shaking her head, screaming and moaning and groaning like I've never heard her before. As the pace picked up, Sergio began slapping and grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling on her hips while he pounded his dick forcefully into her. After what seemed to be several minutes of steady pounding and grinding, Sergio let out a roar and began unloading his cum into my wife. I could only imagine the amount of cum that must have oozed from his balls up his long shaft and deep into my wife but the sight and the thought brought my own little cock out yet again to blow another load. I was now emotionally and physically drained and I sat down shaking on the sand trying to collect my wits.

Sergio removed his still-hard dick from my wife's pussy while she collapsed to her hands and knees on the sand breathing hard and moaning from the sheer excitement and pleasure of it all. Sergio gave a look around to see if they had been watched and luckily did not see me concealed by the foliage. He picked my wife up in his strong arms but she dropped down to her knees again to suck on his dick. I had never seen my wife act so brazen and cock-hungry but I could certainly understand why. She cleaned his cock good before getting up to put her bikini back on. Sergio's hard-on looked like it was not going to go soft anytime soon and he went to his saddlebag and pulled out a pair of pants. He returned to my wife and sat down on the sand. I decided to take the opportunity and make my escape since I figured their tryst was probably over for the time being.

I crept away still shaking with excitement from the experience. As I walked through the jungle back toward the road, I felt a whole gamut of emotions - joy, pain, triumph, guilt - you name it - but I regretted none of it! I was even pleased with myself that I had managed to manipulate events somewhat to make my fantasy a reality. For some reason it didn't bother me that my wife had just cheated on me. Perhaps it was because Sergio was nine years her junior and from another country with the likelihood of them meeting again remote. Perhaps I was also confident that she was motivated by physical and sexual attraction rather than by feelings of love. It did suddenly dawn on me that they had had unprotected sex but I tried to reassure myself that Sergio was, by in large, a sensible and intelligent young man and that sticking his cock into a woman unprotected by a condom was a rare occurrence. Having had the opportunity to fuck a woman as sexy as my wife, I couldn't blame him for his lack of discretion. I also hoped that my wife too must have felt it was a safe gamble for unsafe sex.

I finally made it out to the road and began walking in the direction of the resort. I flagged down a passing car and gave the man $20 to take me back to the resort. When I finally reached our room it was just past noon and I sat down on the bed and collected my thoughts. I reasoned that Leslie and Sergio would be coming back in an hour or so after returning the horses to the nearby stable and that they would probably pick up where they had left off sexually in Sergio's private little bungalow provided Leslie thought I was still in town shopping for a ring. I went and got something quick to eat at the restaurant and then picked a secluded part of the resort beach to wait and watch for their return. Eventually, the two of them came walking back together and I followed at a safe distance. They parted company with Leslie headed toward our room and Sergio toward his bungalow. I decided to hide outside Sergio's bungalow and hoped to be able to spy on my wife and Sergio in the privacy of his accommodations.

Fortunately, well-concealed by large plants and bushes, I was able to hide and spied my wife coming toward the bungalow within about 10 minutes. She had changed into the outfit I had seen her in when I had left that morning. She knocked on the door but immediately went inside. Due to the fact that the front window was not well-concealed, I couldn't take the chance of peering in. Instead, I knelt under the bathroom window which was situated too high for me to look into even if standing. I could hear their voices but was unable to hear clearly what they were saying. Soon I could hear the sound of the shower and both of their voices - i.e. moans and groans - coming out of the bathroom. The shower didn't last too long so I figured they must have soaped one another up quickly and then retired to the bedroom for a good "romp in the hay." Knowing that my wife enjoyed being on top, I imagined her riding her Italian stallion and him kneading her breasts and caressing her ass as she rode his impressive cock. In short time, I could hear my wife screaming as she no doubt had his cock buried deep inside her pussy and presumably riding him hard and wild in a way we never could with my small dick. I was beginning to feel jealous and nervous so decided to go back to our room lest I be seen eavesdropping in the bushes. When I returned to our room, I tried masturbating but was unable to cum. No doubt at my age, I had already shot my quota earlier in the day.

Leslie returned to our room about two hours later. She seemed surprised to see me and a bit flustered. She asked me when I got back and I told her about 30 minutes ago. I asked about her ride and what she had been up to. She said the ride was very good but that she and Sergio were both sore - their bodies not being used to riding horses. I grinned to myself knowing that she had had quite a bit of meat between her legs that day - the horse's back and Sergio's cock - and that she wasn't really lying when she said she was sore! She then explained that Sergio had returned to his bungalow to soak in the tub and rest and that she had gone for a walk trying to prevent her muscles from tightening up. She then inquired about "the ring" but I told her I had given up after a long, fruitless search and that I would wait till we got back home to buy her one. I returned the wedding band and she gave me a big kiss and told me that she loved me very much. I told her that I loved her more than I ever had and could feel myself getting hard. I pushed her onto the bed wanting to stick my own cock into her and experience the feeling of sloppy seconds but she insisted she was too sore from riding the horse - and I knew exactly what she meant!

The remainder of our stay was uneventful and anti-climatic. Leslie and Sergio played it cool while we were together. I convinced Leslie to go to the resort's nude beach but that was not terribly exciting given the events I had witnessed earlier.

Sergio departed on the Thursday and Leslie gave him a big hug and kiss, told him to keep in touch and invited him to our home in upstate New York. He replied we could count on it and he gave my hand a firm and sincere handshake and invited us to Milan. On the following day, my wife and I checked out and flew back to New York.

It's been several months since our vacation and my wife hasn't shown any indication that she was unfaithful nor remorseful about it. I've quickly come to terms with her infidelity and my new status as a cuckold. Our sex life is now more exciting, my erections stronger and my interest in having sex with my wife more intense than it has in a long time. Every time we make love, my mind goes back to that Caribbean beach and the sight of my sexy wife getting it on with her young Italian lover with the big cock. I couldn't be happier!!

12