My Wife and Her Mom -- Mom Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute she got off my deflating cock. It plopped out followed by my cum and her fluids onto my belly. Esther sat back down and ran her fingers idly through the puddles.

"That was wonderful! I can't wait to do it again!"

We sat there for maybe 20 more minutes, alternately chatting and being silent. We eventually rose and went back inside. I offered Esther a drink. She declined and said she would try to get some more sleep. As she said good-night, she squeezed my cock and balls and spoke directly to them

"Get a lot of rest fellas! Make sure your owner eats lots of tasty things and takes his vitamins. I have plans for you!"

She then walked away, wiggling her big butt as she did.

"Esther, your nightgown is still outside. Shall I get it for you?"

"No, I'll sleep in the buff. Night"

"Good night"

I headed back for my bedroom. Sophie was still asleep. I considered wiping the cum from my belly, but then thought Sophie might enjoy it when she woke up. I lay down and stared at the ceiling for a while. I wondered about that evening and decided what will be will be. Somehow that made me feel far less tense and worried. I snuggled up to Sophie's back and butt and gently took hold of her right breast. My cooling sperm smeared over Sophie's butt cheeks and would soon form a sticky bond. I smiled at the thought.

I looked out our bedroom window. The day was just dawning, promising to be bright and warm. I relaxed and fell asleep next to my beloved wife.

12