My Wife and Her Mom: Saturday

Story Info
Continuing saga of Pete, Sophie and Esther.
4.7k words
4.28
71.6k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ship was pitching and rolling in heavy seas. Flashes of lighting punctuated the overcast skies soon followed by deafening booms of thunder. Rain was lashing the windows of the bridge and the wipers were having difficulty keeping up with the torrents of water. Suddenly a shout

"Enemy vessels dead ahead, one about 800 yards and the other 1100 yards!"

I calmly told the young officer standing next to me

"Sound general quarters."

The button was pressed and a claxon reverberated throughout the ship, making an already keyed up crew became that much more alert.

"Battle stations, this is not a drill!"

Those seven words were repeated and the claxon continued for a full minute.

The ship's executive officer (XO) called from the combat center to say all weapons were on line and the ship as a whole was ready for battle.

The range closed very slowly. The rain and dark, and the corkscrewing effect caused by wave and wind made targeting the enemy with any assurance difficult, but we were able to come up with a solution.

I ordered my ship to turn 5 degrees to port and in three minutes to return to our original course. That way we'd be coming up on them from abeam and could bring more weapons to bear. After the course changes were made I told the Officer of the Deck (OOD) to let me know when the distance to the nearer enemy had closed to 400 yards.

Time crawled at a maddeningly slow pace. I told the XO we were approaching the nearer of the two enemy vessels and would fire at 400 yards. XO concurred, saying that as soon as that target was hit we'd shift weapons to the lead vessel.

At long last the OOD said

"400 yards, Captain!"

"Fire at Will!"

The fore and aft guns belched fire and smoke as their shells flew through the elements toward the enemy. A couple of intense flares announced surface-to-surface missile were set loose to wreak havoc. Bright flashes and muted booms meant the shells had hit and almost immediately there were enormous explosions from the missiles finding their mark. As the darkness returned, I could see the short, but wide enemy vessel, name Will, turn turtle and settle into the deep abyss.

This all transpired in mere seconds, but every delicious detail was etched in my brain. I shook my head and saw that XO had indeed targeted the second enemy. Destroying Will had been easy, but the new target was alerted to our presence and would take defensive actions against us. I didn't worry much.

The XO called and suggested we commence firing immediately, before the target had too much time to prepare. I agreed. Where Will had been short and wide, this one was long with less beam. It would be more difficult to ensure its destruction.

"All weapons, fire at Steve!"

The guns blazed, more missiles left their mounts and three torpedoes hissed from their tubes. It took a bit longer, but the missiles struck the enemy's superstructure, followed by shell hits to its bridge. A minute later the first torpedo hit, followed by the second then the third. The enemy broke apart and quickly sank.

We cheered our success at vanquishing both enemies. Proper naval decorum was allowed to lapse for a bit. Backs were slapped and ranks were forgotten. I didn't mind. Will and Steve, my mortal enemies, had been both utterly destroyed!

"Life raft off the starboard beam. There appear to be survivors!"

I gave the necessary orders to bring the ship toward the raft. There were two survivors. We rescued them and I had them brought to my cabin for questioning. The OOD relieved me on the bridge and we returned to a normal cruising status. I went to my cabin to await the survivors.

A knock on the door frame.

"Enter"

Two women, about the same height and build, but one about 20 years older than the other, entered, followed by a security guard.

"Sir, these are the two we picked up from the raft."

"Thank you. Please close the door and wait outside."

"Aye aye, sir!"

The guard saluted, did a smart about-face and exited my cabin, closing the door behind him.

I offered the two women places to sit. They did. I then asked if they'd like some coffee or other drink. Both thanked me but declined. I began the questioning

"Who are you and which vessel did you come from?"

They looked at each other before replying. The older one spoke

"I'm Esther and this is my daughter Sophie. We were riding on the vessel Steve when you destroyed it."

"And what were your positions on that vessel?"

Sophie answered for them

"My position was cowgirl. My mother's was face sitting."

I continued

"I see. And before that were you aboard the vessel Will?"

Esther replied

"Yes we were. We took turns riding up and down the mainmast. That was fun, wasn't it Sophie?"

Sophie nodded in enthusiastic agreement. She then added

"Earlier both vessels were tied up together and we were able to ride them both at once. Now THAT was lots of fun, I tell you!"

She then faced me and said

"You know, this isn't a bad ship. It's bigger than Will and wider than Steve. Mom, I think I'll like riding this one a lot! What about you?"

Esther replied

"You know, it's funny, but I was thinking the same thing! Odds or evens for which one goes first, OK?"

Sophie won. But before she found a position for her ride she asked

"What do you call this ship?"

"Peter."

"Peter. A fine name for a fine ride!"

Sophie climbed on Peter and began her ride. She "oohed and aahed" and squealed and giggled like a little girl. Esther didn't want to be left out and she rode Peter as well. It was a good time for all involved!

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

The images were interrupted by the sound and began to swiftly fade. My eyes opened and I looked around the room trying to figure out what was going on and where I was.

"Well Mr. Sleepy Head, you finally decided to join we who are up-and-about!"

"What? Where am I?"

was all I could get out.

"You're at home in bed with a super hard erection and a very horny wife is where you are!"

I felt soft hands holding the shaft of my cock.

"You must have been having some dream! You've been leaking pre-cum like there's no tomorrow!"

"Yeah, I think I did have a pretty wild dream. I kind of still remember some of it. I was the captain of a ship and we attacked and sank two enemy ships. It's funny, but both had men's names. One was kind of short and stubby and the other was narrower but really long. We rescued some survivors, I think, but I don't really recall anything else."

I looked at Sophie's face. It seems that the outline of my dream struck a nerve. I recalled enough to know that those two 'vessels' I destroyed in my dream were the two men Sophie said she wanted to have sex with that evening at her club. Nevertheless, she continued to play with my cock. Sophie gives first class handjobs and this was one of them. I really like them and wish she'd do them more often. I soon erupted in her hands. She licked and swallowed my semen and said

"Well, time to get up. Mom's already up and coffee is brewing. We expect you to join us for breakfast in the kitchen."

"Ok, let me wash up and put something on."

"No you don't! You'll wash up but come as you are! I'm naked and so is mom and so will you be if you know what's good for you!"

She squeezed my cock and nut sack before letting go and returning to the kitchen. I watched her fleshy thighs and butt jiggle as she walked away. I took take of nature's call and washed up. Then I headed for the kitchen with my dick partially erect.

"Oooh, look at that cock and those balls! Do you see how it wiggle-waggles as he walks? I'm getting all wet just looking at him!"

This came from my mother-in-law Esther and was directed at her daughter, my wife, Sophie.

Sophie was nonchalant in her reply

"I see that every day. It's not so special."

Esther retorted

"Well, young lady, if you don't think that dick and the man it's attached to aren't a big deal, then give 'em to me!"

She reached out and touched my penis with her fingertips. It began rising to full attention.

"See, he likes it when a lady says nice things about him and strokes him the right way! Sophie, I thought I taught you better!"

Both mother and daughter looked at each other and burst out laughing. Then they both decided to work their charms on me. Esther held my cock as she pulled me to the couch. Sophie pushed by holding onto my ass cheeks. I hadn't yet had the chance to say anything.

Sophie, the ever gracious hostess, asked her mom

"Do you want the face or the cock? You're my guest, so you get to choose."

"I think I choose ..... the face!"

Both women pushed me on my back onto the couch. Esther positioned herself astride my head and slowly lowered herself until her pussy made contact with my mouth.

"They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eat me Pete, let me feed you!"

I couldn't say no to my mother-in-law so eat her I did. She smells and tastes a lot like her daughter. The main difference is that Sophie has minimal pubic hair, while Esther has a more substantial bush. That hair was getting into my nose and it tickled. I jerked my head trying to stop the tickling, but Esther found the rapid and sudden movements only intensified the sensations she felt and made her climax much more intense. It was so strong that she squirted her vaginal fluid into my mouth and over my face! Then she collapsed onto my head.

In the meantime Sophie had gotten me very hard and mounted my cock. She fucked me with great abandon and came twice before I shot into her cunt. She also collapsed on top of me. It was an interesting place to be just then, me naked with my mom-in-law's drooling snatch just above my head and my wife draped over my belly and chest with my spent cock still inside her.

We stayed like that for a couple or three minutes. Then Sophie succeeded in dragging herself off me and her mother followed suit.

"That was great! But mom, next time I want his face, OK?"

"You have a deal Sophie! I'm in the mood for his dick anyway"

"Ladies, don't I get a say in this?"

Almost as one Esther and Sophie shouted

"NO!"

I got up and, and with my cock wigging and wagging as I walked, went to get a cup of coffee. A man needs to keep his fluid levels up with these two around!

I returned to the living room to find Sophie scooping sperm from her vagina and offering it to her mom and Esther was accepting it! The older woman said

"Pete, I don't know what you usual diet is, but it makes for very tasty cum!"

We sat and chatted and I finished my coffee. I got up to get a refill.

"Do either of you want anything from the kitchen?"

They looked at each other and at me and I thought

"Here we go again!"

This time Sophie rode my face while Esther had my penis in her cunt. I believe my second cumshot had more volume than the first! For a woman in her mid-70's she could fuck with the best of them!

We gave ourselves about 5 minutes to revive before we got up and I managed to have that 2nd cuppa joe. We showered, with me helping both Esther and Sophie clean their breasts, backs, tushies, pussies, and thighs. Both had orgasms with the help of my fingers. Sophie and Esther then made certain my penis, scrotum and butt were squeaky clean. I'm afraid I ejaculated causing a mess, forcing them to repeat the process!

Afterwards we got dressed and talked about the day. Sophie wanted to take her mom shopping in a nearby mall. They were looking to buy 'intimates' for this evening and future fun. I didn't want to go shopping and begged off, saying I preferred to watch a ball game on TV. I added I might go out to get a couple of things at the drugstore.

They asked what and offered to buy them as they'd be out already.

I said I preferred to do it myself. Besides, I might get to see that cute young pharmacist, Cathy!

Sophie looked at me in surprise, but then a smile slowly spread across her face.

"You sly old dog! You have the hots for her, don't you?"

Esther asked who this Cathy is.

"She's a pharmacist who works in the local drug store. She's in her upper 20s and is cute and has big boobs and bottom. Oh, she's supposed to be smart, too, right Romeo?"

"Sophie, Cathy is smart and she's 29 and I've never seen her tits or butt, but someday, who knows?"

"Yeah, I bet you hope to do more than just see her body parts!"

"OK, so I want to touch them and hold them and squeeze them and bury my face in them. Can't a man have an ambition in life?"

"What do you need so badly at the pharmacy?"

I replied that I was going to buy condoms so that Sophie had them available at the club for her 'dates' to use during sex. Esther asked if that was truly necessary.

"Yes, I'm afraid it is. I won't stop Sophie, or you for that matter, from indulging in sex with one or more men, but if you ever want me to have sex 'au natural' with you in the future, then they have to wear fresh rubbers during oral, vaginal and anal sex. I want to protect you and me from the possibility of picking up a sexually transmitted disease. By the way, I've already told Sophie that I'll wear condoms in case I find a willing sex partner. And I'll wear them should I end up fucking either of you while we're at that club."

Esther thought about what I had said and decided it was a reasonable precaution to take. Because of her advanced age, she wasn't concerned about STDs with respect to herself, but hadn't considered that others might be adversely impacted.

Mother and daughter got ready to leave for the mall. I put on a light jacket to walk to the pharmacy. Both Sophie and Esther wished me luck with Cathy. I waved and walked out the door.

The pharmacy is a family owned business. The owner is Harry Goldsmith, a man I've known for nearly 40 years. We had attended the same university and ended up sharing a dorm room. He studied chemistry and pharmacology while I majored in economics with a minor in math. We hit it off and became fast friends. Harry built up his business and developed a very loyal clientele. We continue to patronize his small shop even though there was a large health and pharmacy section at the local big box store. Harry gave us excellent service with that intangible personal touch so lacking in large establishments. Neither of his kids wanted to follow in dad's footsteps, so he hired a young, very pretty, very bright registered pharmacist named Cathy Hellmann. She proved to be everything Harry hoped for, customers loved her, she understood their health concerns and needs, and provided invaluable service in offering the option of effective generic products to help the customer save some money over brand name, and to point out potentially hazardous drug-drug interactions that prescribing physicians may not have completely understood. Harry was so pleased with her that when he retired he hoped to transfer the business to her if she so wanted and his children agreed.

I walked in and saw Cathy stocking the shelves. She looked up when the bell rang as the door opened altering her to a customer.

"Hi Pete! Haven't seen you in a while. How's the missus?"

Obviously, Cathy and I are on a first-name basis. I really like and admire her.

"Hi Cathy! How's things by you? It seems a shame for such a young beauty to be stuck working on such a glorious Saturday! You ought to be out there making young men's hearts race with lust and old men wish they were young again!"

"You do have a way with words, don't you? You know Pete, flattery like that may get you more than you bargained for! And I hope you don't think of yourself as an old man! I don't think of you like that!"

We'd been flirting like this for most of the two years Cathy had worked for Harry. There was nothing to it, except I know I had more of a swagger after chatting with Cathy than when I came in!

"What can I do for you on this 'glorious Saturday' when I should be out enjoying myself and picking up young men left and right?"

"Well, I didn't say it quite that way, did I? Actually, this is somewhat embarrassing for me to ask a lady, especially a lady young enough to be my daughter."

I hemmed and hawed and found it tough to get the words out.

"You can ask me for almost anything and I'll be glad to help."

I blurted out

"I need to buy condoms and, to be perfectly honest, I don't know what the differences are or if one brand is somehow 'better' than others."

Cathy's eyes sparkled and she let out a chuckle.

"Pete, you need help with condoms? I thought that was something every self-respecting virile male knew almost from the day he entered puberty! Well come with me and I'll show you our display and answer whatever questions you have."

She actually took me by the hand and led me to the right-most aisle of the shop.

"OK, here are the different condoms we sell. There are plain, meaning without any ribbing or protrusions, that can be pre-lubricated with a gel or 'dry', relying on the woman's secretions to provide the necessary lubrication. Then there are ribbed condoms and those with little bumps along the length of the sleeve. Again, they are mostly pre-lubricated, but some are not."

"Wow! I haven't used a rubber in a very long time and I guess I'm out of touch with all the different choices."

I looked at Cathy and tried to figure out my next question without offending her. She realized my difficulty and answered the question without it being asked.

"In case you're wondering, women whose male partners use condoms don't all prefer the same thing. In my case I like the ones with the little studs. To me it feels like I'm getting an internal massage while the penis is moving in and out. I get off on that feeling very easily. The ribbed ones can do it too, although the sensation isn't the same, but the plain, unadorned condoms really don't do anything for me. I actually don't care for the pre-lubed ones, instead opting for lots of foreplay to get my natural fluids flowing. Plus, I've found that the lubricant sometimes finds its way inside the sheath and it ruins follow-up oral sex with its nasty taste."

This was way more than I ever expected to know about Cathy. She's sexually active, no surprise there, but her ease at telling me about the options available and her preferences among those options was quite eye-opening.

She looked me in the eye as she continued

"If you go the 'dry' condom route, you can always get a tube of lubricant and apply it just before penetration. Actually, many women and men consider using one of the commercial products to enhance their experience and it can make something like anal intercourse much easier for her and him. Again, speaking for myself, it helps me in that way quite a lot."

I must have stood there slack-jawed listening to Cathy's revelations about her oral, vaginal and, particularly, anal sex activities. I don't know why, but I had a tough time imagining Cathy doing those things!

"Pete, are you alright? I hope I didn't shock you, but I'm trying to give you as much general and first-hand information as I can to help you make the best choice for you."

"I'm alright, just a little stunned. I shouldn't be because you're a grown woman with your life to lead as you see fit, but I can't help thinking that in different circumstances you could be my daughter! I guess I'm just being silly, huh?"

"Not at all! I actually think that's sweet of you! You don't have children, do you Pete?"

I nodded that I didn't.

"Well, even if I were your daughter, at some point I'd leave the family nest and go out on my own. I'd have boyfriends and girlfriends with whom I'd share different things, including sex. I'd try different things and learn what I liked and didn't like and how I wanted to do them. Then I might get married and perhaps have one or more children. You'd be their grandpa. Over time they'd grow up and repeat the cycle. Right now I'm happy with my life. I'm not tied down to any one person and have the chance to follow those pursuits I choose. Some day that may change, but for now I am how I am."

12