My Wife and Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa moved up and lay alongside my wife as I climbed between her legs. Lisa reached out and took my cock in her hand and helped guide it to my wife's pussy. My eyes were bugging out watching my dick slide into her shaved pussy. It looked incredible. As I began to slide in and out of her, Lisa began to rub Marie's clit again. Normally my wife would make me stop if I'd just made her cum. She gets way too sensitive. This was nothing normal though. My wife was up for a night like no other.

Lisa leaned forward and kissed Marie deeply as she continued to finger my wife's clit while I pumped my hard six inches into her. If I hadn't cum such a short time earlier, I'd have blown my load by now for sure. As it were, it didn't take much longer for my wife to blow. It was a sight to behold. Bucking and shaking wildly she screamed so loud I worried my neighbors would call the police.

I paused when she came, ostensibly to allow her to catch her breath. She had another idea however. Again it surprised me.

"It's her turn. Fuck her. Put your dick in her and fuck her hard baby. Fuck her pussy for me. Now. It's my turn to watch." The words came out in my wife's voice but I had trouble believing she really said them.

"You can't be serious can you? You really want me to fuck her? Are you sure?" Being a typical male, I would have no problem fucking Lisa if my wife really wanted me to, but believing my wife really wanted me to was the difficult part.

"You want him to fuck you don't you?" she asked Lisa. "You want his cock in your pussy right?"

"I'd love that if you don't mind. But I wasn't really expecting it" was Lisa's response.

"She wants it baby, and I want to watch it, so do it baby. Fuck her hard. I mean it." The look on her face was sincere. I couldn't believe it but my wife really wanted me to fuck Lisa so she could watch. And I thought I was the kinky one in the family. This was becoming an extraordinary night.

I pulled my cock from her pussy and she climbed over Lisa and off the bed. Lisa lay on her back in her place and spread her legs wide for me.

Now standing next to the bed, Marie reached out and took hold of my throbbing dick. She rubbed it along Lisa's slit and spanked it against her clit. Lisa began to whimper in anticipation and wanton desire. Marie then pointed my cockhead at Eliza's soaking wet vaginal opening. I pushed forward and entered another woman for the first time since I met my wife.

Universally, pussy always feels incredible. I was going nuts at this point and began to fuck Lisa with a lustful fury. Like my wife, Lisa was getting loud and vocal, begging me to fuck her harder. I was fucking her as hard as I could and she was loving it.

It was then that my wife lay down on the bed, her feet facing the head of the bed, her eyes watching my cock piston in and out of Lisa from only inches away. I heard a buzzing sound and noticed that she was using her pink vibrator on herself. Biting her lower lip, her eyes were glued to what was happening between Lisa's thighs. She was about to cum again and so was I. It was Lisa's orgasm that brought us both off.

The three of us all came together. It was quite a sight.

Liza spent the night that night, though we didn't sleep very much. After a rest, I watched Lisa and my wife eat each other to orgasm again before I fucked Marie as she ate Lisa out. That time they had me pull out and cum on both of their faces. That was some serious icing on quite a cake.

That was the only night the three of us spent together. Not wanting feelings to develop and get in the way, Marie didn't have any desire to have this happen all the time. But I've never stopped thanking her for allowing it to happen that one magical time.

12