My Wife & The Ebony Goddess

Story Info
He discovers wife likes black women.
2.1k words
3.61
166.9k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAPervert
CAPervert
19 Followers

It was by far the happiest day of my adult life.

It all began when my wife whom everyone says looks like Florence Henderson confessed to me that she had the hots for our next-door-neighbor. The 18 year old daughter of the only black family in our neighborhood who was our babysitter.

The young woman's name was Diana and although my wife said she looked like Janet Jackson I quite frankly could not see the resemblance. But what I did see was the kind of face that men die for----- complete with the thick sensuous lips and those big dark eyes, and a nice ass that any man would want to fondle, caress, lick, and stick their cock in as well as their tongue.

Diana babysat our two children and my wife Lisa and I thought she was great. Of course from the moment she started babysitting for us I thought the girl was hot. She use to come to our house wearing oversized sweatshirts and sweatpants but quite frankly she still looked good. Her hair would be tied back in a ponytail but even then she looked like a Ebony Goddess. Complete with those granny glasses which made me want to jack off as soon as we came home after the night was over and I would be the one to pay Diana her money and made sure she got home safely.

Now as for my wife I just assumed Lisa thought of her as a friendly, bright girl whom she trusted and I had no idea that she had the hots for her. In fact I didn't know a lot of things about my wife until one night when we were all alone and we told each other of our fantasies. I told Lisa my fantasy of seeing her with another woman and Lisa said she would love to be with another woman as long as that other woman was black.

"I don't know what is about me and black women," Lisa said as she and I chatted in the living room. Our kids at her parents house and she and I sitting on the couch talking and drinking champagne. My wife went on to say that she discovered she liked black women when she turn on one of the music video channels on cable and became fascinated with watching the Rap videos with the black women who shook their asses and fawn all over the rap stars. Lisa said she was not the least bit interest in any of the young men she saw in the videos but apparently she lusted after the females.

According to Lisa she also loved watching the videos by "Destiny's Child" and her fantasy was to make love to all three girls and to lick each of them from head to toe.

"I am a slut-pig when it comes to black girls," Lisa said as she giggled. As she was half embarrassed over her confessions as well as turn on. Sexually excited as only a person can be when they admit their fantasies.

Now of course during all of this time I have one major hard-on and I can't help but get more excited when my wife says that of all of the black girls she has ever met in her life the one who turns her on the most is our babysitter Diana and as far as Diana was concern my wife had a confession to make about her. Something that blew my mind and made me know that I had married the right woman.

"Remember that swimming party we had last summer?" Lisa asked me as I sat on the couch with my cock out of my pants and my wife rubbing it in a slow manner.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Do you remember Diana was at the party?"

"Hell yeah," I said and I did remember. I remember she wore a pink bikini and when she got out of the pool I was glad I was sitting down because I got stiff the moment I saw the hot, chocolate brown body.

"Did you know that Diana undressed in our bathroom and left her clothes there?"

"No," I told Lisa who then admitted that when Diana was in the pool she locked herself in our bathroom and spent the time in there sniffing her clothes. Which included a tank top, cut off jeans, a lacy French bra from Victoria's Secret, and more importantly matching panties which Lisa said were very moist and definitely had the scent of a woman who was hot.

"Goddamn, that is so great," I told Lisa after hearing all of this. For the next few months every time we had sex we would talk about our individual fantasies concerning our babysitter Diana but yet never in my wildest dreams did I know what was coming next. Never in my wildest dream did I think my wife would actually make contact with Diana through the internet and set up a meeting. A meeting which would result in the most fun Lisa and I, and Diana, have ever had.

It all started when Lisa created a screen name which she use when she went into the lesbian chat rooms.

Well, one night when I was at work doing a project she was in this chat room where she meets this young, African American woman who lived in the same town and said she was interest in experiencing her first lesbian experience. Of course my wife was very interest in meeting this woman and they made plans to meet at a restaurant they both knew. But before they met it was the black woman who said that they must send their pictures back and forth so they would know what each other looked like.

According to Lisa she immediately did this and when she sent her picture off attached to an e-mail she assumed that within minutes she would receive an e-mail in reply but when a few minutes did indeed pass with no e-mail from the black girl she had been chatting with she assumed that perhaps the woman got booted off of her computer (which sometimes happen) Or maybe she had seen my wife's picture and simply was not interest.

Instead what happen was that the young black woman sent an "instant message" telling her that she was Diana, the next door neighbor and that if my wife Lisa did not want to talk to her she understood.

It was after I got home that I learn all of this and when I did I swear I pulled down my pants right then and there in the living room and stroked my dick as Lisa told me all of the details.

My wife told me that after she got the message from Diana saying who she was she immediately sent Diana a message of her own telling her neighbor that of course she wanted to chat with her and that what the two of them were doing was nothing they should be ashamed about.

"So I invited Diana over," Lisa told me as I jerked myself off as we both sat on the sofa. Our children in their beds.

"And once Diana was in our house she and I sat at the computer and we talked about how wild it the internet was and it was the best place to meet interesting---- often bizarre people."

As I heard all of this I kept nodding my head and thinking, "get to the good stuff..... Get to the good stuff." Lisa did get to the good stuff when she said that as she and Diana sat side by side at the computer in two chairs she started rubbing the young black woman's back and soon she was massaging her neck and after awhile Diana got up from the chair and started walking to the bathroom down the hall.

"Where are you going?" my wife asked her as Diana walked away. Wearing sweat pants and a tank top. My wife said Diana smiled at this question and looked over her shoulder. When she did this Lisa followed her inside the bathroom and when the door was locked behind the two Diana lifted up her tank top and my wife immediately shoved her head onto her titties and for the next half hour my wife sucked on Diana's tits, French kissed her until the two of them were panting, and then my wife had our beautiful black babysitter lay on the floor so she could eat her. Lisa said it was while her tongue was in Diana's hot black pussy that the two of them heard the kids stirring and she said when that happen they both realize it was time to end this little episode of lust and go back out as if nothing happen.

Lisa said that Diana then went home and since then they have been exchanging e-mails back and forth as well as "instant messages" until Lisa said I was about to come home and Diana said she had to get to bed.

Now of course I hear all of this and like any horny man I go out of my mind and I think I've died and gone to heaven.

My wife making it with a hot black chick! I couldn't believe it and I was still on cloud #9 when I suggested to Lisa that as soon as we could we should have Diana over and we could all have fun.

"I read your mind," my wife Lisa said to all of this. She said that she took the initiative earlier and had suggested to Diana that she should come over to the house the following evening for some fun and games.

"Going to send the kids to my Mom's house," my wife said to which I nodded my head. My wife also said that she asked our neighbor if she mind if I join in on the "fun and games" and she told Lisa that she would love that.

"Diana has the hots for you," my wife told me as I lit up like a Christmas tree.

"And she told me that if we all agreed then we should make our evening one big threesome."

"Sounds good to me," I said as by now my cock was ready to explode from all the jerking off I was doing. When it was time for me to explode I did so inside my wife's mouth which she always let me do whenever we had sex.

"Thanks honey," I said after it was all over and I was zipping myself up. Lisa nodded her head and wiped the cum off of her cheek.

The next night Diana showed up at about seven pm and when she did she was wearing the type of dress one wears when going out to a nice nightclub.

All of us hugged when Diana entered and then we all sat down at the dinner table where Lisa served everyone glasses of wine.

At first there was nothing unusual about this encounter and in fact as the minutes passed and Diana talked about her school I wondered what the hell was going on. Then the subject of the night before came up and Diana started talking about the other sexual encounters she had had over the internet.

"One time I met this 65 year old woman," the black woman said as she giggled over an anonymous affair that was in her past. She said that the white woman reminded her of one of the actresses who use to be on that show, "The Golden Girls" and all that the old white woman wanted to was for Diana to bend over so she could stick her tongue in as far into Diana's asshole as she could as well as her fingers.

"She spent an hour just fingering my butt," Diana told us as at this point my wife Lisa stood behind her and started massaging her neck and shoulders. When I saw this I took it as my cue to get up and approach Diana. I went behind her and started helping my wife massage the black woman's shoulders and I also started massaging her breasts as well.

Soon Diana got up from the chair and faced both Lisa and I who were looking at her as if we were about to devour her. I started kissing Diana and Lisa started sucking on her nipples.

Of course we ended up in our bedroom and of course the fun did not stop until the wee hours of the morning.

CAPervert
CAPervert
19 Followers