My Wife Becomes Whore to a Gang Ch. 02

Story Info
My 40 yr old milf wife who willingly became a ho.
4.5k words
4.15
281.3k
154

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veri
Veri
814 Followers

(as my wife settles into her new dual role as lawyer and streetwalker to a gang things take a surprising turn at the end as a gang member takes her as his own for the weekend. I have taken some of the criticisms about part one and worked on a much more final ending for part two, although there is more to come. Is all of this true? Of course not. Is it all fiction? Nope. I have pictures of her walking down the street not to mention some of the video referenced at the end. )

It was a month since my wife Michelle had asked me to allow her to play out her fantasy and become a whore. It had started out innocently enough with some flirting with a college guy in a bar. But she had been approached by a pimp that night and after a little romancing and sweet talk he had taken her back to his own gang's bar where she was quickly turned into a whore. As many pimps seem to have, Jose exerted some spell over her. I had asked Michelle about it and she said simply that he had the best cock she had ever experienced. He could give her an orgasm just by kissing her and whispering sweet nothings in her ear while rubbing her between her legs. Certainly Jose was lucky enough to find himself in the situation where he was fulfilling her fantasy. She had always wanted to be turned out, and he had done it to her.

My phone buzzed at 5am Saturday morning. "Come get me." I knew where she was, probably somewhere on the street near the bar that the gang operated out of. I got in my car to go get her. There had been changes in her over the last month. Her calfs had gotten stronger and more pronounced, mostly from spending so much time on her feet walking up and down the street in her six inch hooker heels. Her ass had gotten tighter and more round, also from the walking in the high heels. Overall she had lost about seven pounds from her frame, and was down to about 130. The weight loss was mostly in her face and legs. She already had a nice stomach and there was no losing any weight from her 34-36 DDs. She also stopped doing anything to her hair other than putting it into a simple pony tail or letting her long blonde hair fall to just above her waist. The effect was to turn this 40 year old milf from a really good looking woman into a stop traffic head turner. She was not built for sex and sex is what she was getting and giving. Lots of it. I had seen some phone videos over the past month of guys fucking her doggy style and pulling on her pony tail which seemed to drive her crazy with lust.

The other change beside her appearance was in how she was living her life. In the course of one night she went from convincing me she was going to fulfill her fantasy by flirting with a guy while dressed like a hooker, to actually becoming a hooker and fucking and sucking off numerous guys, including the guy who pierced her tit and a few of the gang's thugs who watched over her as she walked the streets, all the while trying to get a piece of her ass for themselves.

Since that night she continued to wear the gang emblem in her pierced tit, including when she went to work. She also continued to be at Jose's beck and call, getting off work and coming home at 7pm only to be called out to meet an important client or to walk the streets in front of the bar or to work in the bar and get fucked by whomever had the cash to pay for her ass. She was often tired and had a bit of a haggard look to her. She was working hard. When she came home from a night out of being a whore she was often hung over, having been drinking or given some X or smoking a laced joint. She also smelled from cigarettes although in our real life she didn't smoke, she often played with a cigarette, sitting at a bus stop or leaning against a lamp post swaying her ass and smoking as guys walked by.

I drove about a half a block away from the front of the bar and parked our car. I saw her stagger out of the bar drunk. A big guy, probably no more than 20 had his arm around her waist and was squeezing her ass. As always she was wearing a tight sheer black skirt with no underwear that she continually had to struggle to pull down so that her ass didn't show as she swayed on her high heels. She was also wearing a tight sheer red tank top and her breasts jiggled as she walked. You could see her gang pendant hanging from her pierced nipple through the shirt. She had confided in me that the pendant constantly kept her nipple aroused at work and a few times she had to go into the bathroom and play with herself to relieve the sexual tension. As always she sent a few pictures of her tits or her pussy to her pimp throughout the day to let him know she was thinking of him.

Michelle walked a few steps away from the guy, seductively swaying her ass as she walked and then stopping and looking over her shoulder with her hands on her hips as she wiggled her ass even more. She was pretending to pout because he didn't come after her. The guy high fived his friend who was with him, and then walked after her, he pulled her back to him and I saw her sink into his arms as he wrapped his arms around her from behind. She ground her ass into his crouch and I could see both his hands feel her up over her tank top as he nuzzled her ear. I could see that her knees were dirty. She had obviously spent a lot of time on them that night.

As she had sometimes done in the past few weeks, Michelle reached into her small silver hooker's purse that she carried and pressed the button on her phone to call my phone so I could hear what was going on. I watched them walk over to a new Cadillac Escalade and they both got into the back.

There was some fumbling and then I heard Michelle: "Oh baby, I been looking at you all night."

"You want it?""

"Yes."

"Beg, ho."

"Mmmmm let me get it out. Ohh baby, it's big. Wow. I'm a lucky ho."

I could see Michelle bend her head down but then her head came back up.

"I said beg."

"I want it. Your cock is so beautiful. Can I kiss it? Please. Please let this whore kiss your cock. Mmmmm there....oh it tastes so good. Let me suck it. Please please?

I could here some more fumbling. "Oh you want some tit first? Take it baby. Take the tits. You paid for them. Take this ho any way you want. I'm yours."

It turned me on to hear my wife beg to suck some stranger's cock just like it turned me on to see her shake her ass as she walked up and down the street. What worried me was that she had taken this whole thing way too far.

I could hear the guy sucking on her tits and I knew this turned her on.

"Baby. Let me suck it. I need it."

I saw Michelle bend her head down and for the next ten minutes I could see the back of her head bob up and down as they guy leaned back and enjoyed his blowjob. Then I saw her head pop up.

"You want to fuck your ho baby?"

"Maybe, lets talk a bit. You seem a bit old to be a street walker."

Michelle laughed. "Actually I do it part time. I have a separate life. I do this for the sex not the money."

"Really?"

"Yeah sugar, but come on you're my last for the night. Lets have some fun. Tap this whore's ass."

It was strange for me to hear Michelle talk like a common street slut but she had picked up all the lingo in the last few weeks and seemed to effortlessly shift from lawyer to street whore and back again.

"Wait a second. Tell me more. If you don't need the money, what do you do."

"I work in an office."

"How old are you?"

"How old are you sugar?"

"20 Tell me how old you are."

"How old do I look?"

"About 30."

"Well sweetie, I'm 40. I turn 41 in two months. Now you wanna fuck this cougar or can I finish sucking that beautiful cock of yours."

"I love older woman. I'd love to take you to some fuck motel and have some real fun with you."

"Baby. I'm getting off from a long night. Jose had me walking the street for hours until I made him three grand. Then I've been in the bar and you saw what was going on. I had to fuck two of Jose's homies for free and then there was that party and the three guys. I was lap dancing them for about an hour before I blew two of them. The third guy paid to fuck me and I rode his cock. I'm tired. I'd love to go to a motel with you, but not now."

"Will you give me your number."

"Hmmm...you gonna treat me nice?"

"Yeah. "

"Will you romance me a bit buy me some sexy clothes and perfume?"

"Sure. "

"So you want this 40 year old ho to be your girlfriend?"

The guy laughed. "I don't about that. Maybe we could start as friends with benefits."

"I want a guy to be my boyfriend." I could hear Michelle pouting. But what was she doing? She was already on call to her pimp 24 hours a day, and now she was trying to set up a relationship?

"Well, you suck my cock real good and then make a date with me at the motel and show me how good a fuck you are and we'll see."

I could hear Michelle murmur as her head went down on her guy. "I'm good baby. I'm a great fuck. I will make you fall for this slut milf. And then when I'm not working I can be in your arms sucking your cock and fucking you when ever you want. Do it baby. Cum for me. Ummmmmm...."

After the guy came I heard Michelle give him her phone number. "Whatever you do don't tell Jose. He'll beat my ass if I go behind his back."

A few moments later I saw Michelle get out of the car and light a cigarette. She turned her phone off and started walking her slutty walk towards me, shaking her ass as she walked. A car drove by and beeped and I saw Michelle stop and walk over and lean in the passenger's window. A few minutes later she stood up and put her tits which she had let the guy in the car take out back into her shirt. I also saw her put a 20 into her purse.

She got into the car. "Boy am I beat. Drive me to the bar baby, I got to give Jose this 20 then we can go home."

I drove up to the bar and Michelle got out. She turned on her phone. I heard her ask a few people where Jose was and then all I could hear was some loud music. Then I heard some doors open and the music died and she must have gone into a back room. It was quieter and I could hear her heels clicking across the floor.

"Watcha doin here ho? I heard Jose ask.

"I got stopped baby after I took care of that guy in his car."

"And whatca got for me?"

"Jus 20 baby. The guy just wanted to play with my tits."

"And you came back to give me my 20?"

"yes baby. You my man."

"Bitch, I told you, if they stop you gotta close the deal. Get them to agree to a blow job. Stop putting your tits in the window. I know it turns you on but you my bitch and I need you makin me money."

"I'm sorry baby. I won't let it happen again."

"Give me 80."

"What?"

"You owe me 80 ho. You got it on you?"

"No baby I don carry no money. You told me not to."

"Ok ho. You owe me 80 out of your own money when you see me next."

I heard Michelle walk away and then I heard Jose call her back.

"Bitch, DJ here says you owe him some pussy." I knew DJ. He was a large teenage gang member. He had to be 6'7 and 300 pounds. I had seen him stop Michelle on the street the first night she was out and she promised to let him fuck her the next day before she took him into a car and blew him. She confided in me she was afraid of him. Not that he would intentionally hurt her, but he wasn't that smart and he had a huge cock and he was an animal when she was blowing him. Pulling her hair, pawing at her tits and his cock was so wide it stretched her mouth. She worried he would stretch her out if he got a chance to fuck her. Plus he was heavily muscled and she thought he would be able to go a long time.

I heard Michelle's heels click over the floor. "He DJ baby. I did promise you some pussy. I'm sorry baby. Let me take you in the back and give you some relief."

"No way. You promised me pussy. You gonna fuck me ho?"

Michelle spoke to Jose. "Baby I'm done worn out. My pussy, she's sore. Let me blow DJ and we'll work it out later." I heard Jose laugh. "Convince him yourself. You owe him."

I could hear Michelle walking and then I heard her say "let me in you lap baby. There. Here. Give me your hand, take some tit. Oh yeah baby I love it when you pull my nipple. Baby, here's the thing. My pussy is sore. And your cock is so big. I can't fuck you, but I will suck you dry."

"No way ho. You lied to me before. I want your pussy or your ass."

I heard Michelle putting small kisses on DJ. "Come on baby. One more time. You know I sucked you dry."

"No."

"Please baby. Then you can tap this ass twice. It's all yours. Just let me rest tonight."

"Come home with me."

"What?"

"Come home to my crib and blow me and I'll let you sleep, and then in the morning your pussy and ass are mine." There was a pause. "For as much as I want. All weekend."

Michelle spoke to Jose. "Jose, I really need a break." I heard Jose laugh. "You got yourself into this ho, now get yourself out. Fuck my big guy now or he gets your ass all weekend."

"Ok." I heard Michelle sigh. "I'll go home with you."

"Blow me now first. And beg me to fuck you."

I heard Michelle get to her knees and I heard her pull his zipper down.

"Oh my baby. What a big cock. I'm gonna suck you dry and then you're gonna fuck me all weekend."

"Beg me ho."

"Please baby. Please take your ho home and tap this ass."

"Whose ass?"

"My ass?"

"Wrong answer ho."

"Your ass baby. This ho's ass is yours. This bitch's pussy is yours. You the man. You own it. You got yourself a private ho all weekend."

"Ok ho. Now suck."

About twenty minutes later I saw Michelle sashay out of the bar and she walked over to my car. "You heard what happened?"

"Yeah" I said. "I don't like it."

"I'm stuck honey. This guy is so big. You can't stop him. I have to go."

"Call me if you need me to call the police."

"I'll be ok honey. I think I can control him if I keep him satisfied. Want me to send you some videos on the phone?" I looked down and felt embarrassed. "Yeah."

"Tell me again" I said. "You want to be like this?"

"For a while sweetie. Until I get it out of my system. I will be home Sunday night and I'll call when I can."

I watched her sashay off, still shaking her ass as she walked to DJ's car. But her head was hanging down and she look worried. For the first time I saw indecision in her face. She had just given her body to a 6'7 heavily muscled 19 year old with raging hormones, he now had his own 40 year old whore, and a desire to live out his fantasies. I wondered if she would be ok.

I saw her get into the car and in a few moments I saw her head go down. She had just blown him 20 minutes earlier and he was hard again. She was in for a long weekend.

My phone buzzed the next afternoon. It had been over ten hours since I had last heard from Michelle. "Check ur emai. I am ok" said the text.

I went to the email and saw several emails from a strange address. It had to be DJ's. There were several videos. I started with the first.

Michelle was lying naked on a big bed. It had to have been a custom made bed. The sheets were purple and looked silk. Michelle looked tired.

"Hey. We just woke up. Thought you might...." Her sentence was cut off as a massive hand grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her head down to his crotch.

"No more talkin bitch." I saw Michelle take a massive cock in her mouth. Just as she had described it, the width of it stretched her mouth. After a few moments she pulled it out. Her mouth was sore from being stretched. She began to kiss it and lick it. I saw another massive hand reach around and grab her tit and begin to flick her nipple. She began to kiss and lick the massive shaft and moan.

She was between his massive rock hard legs and her face was turned to the side so it faced the camera.

"You're so big baby. I love this cock so much." A few small kisses and then a long lick and then he put the tip into her mouth and pushed, stretching her mouth as I saw her lips lock around the cock and her cheeks inhale as she sucked.

After a few minutes he pulled his cock out.

It's time. I get my pussy."

Michelle gave the cock one long slobbering lick and then climbed on top of DJ straddling his massive cock. I heard her moan and the saw her begin to bob up and down as DJ had each of her tits in one hand. Then the screen went blank.

The next video was 20 minutes of her from the back, sitting on his cock, bobbing up and down. Twice she had an orgasm arching her back and stretching her arms high in the air as DJ pulled and tweaked her nipples which I knew increased her orgasm. Eventually she slumped forward on to DJ and he began to buck his hips and I could see he was close to cumming. I saw some beads of sweat run down her back and then the screen went blank.

The next video was the worst or the best depending on how you view it.

The time frame showed that it was 75 minutes after she had ridden his cock.

Michelle was on her hands and knees. Her ass was in the air. She was wearing her 6 inch whore heels and nothing else. DJ was a massive presence behind her. He had a big hand on her tit that had been pierced and he was alternating between squeezing her tit and pulling on the medallion hanging from the silver bar in her pierced nipple.

Michelle looked like a wreck. Her hair was matted in sweat. Makeup was running down her face.

Behind her DJ rhythmically pumped her, smacking her ass every few minutes and pulling her hair.

"Oh...uhh...he's....uhh..been fucking me....uh ....for the last forty minutes....uhhh...uhh...ahhh....and he won't stop....uhhh....he's rock hard....and uhh...uhh... he won't stop....I keep....uhh...cumming and he just won't stop.....uhh...ahhh.....

Sweat was running down off her face. The tension of being fucked so hard could be seen in the lines on her face. Her face was flushed red from her orgasms, and there were veins throbbing in the side of her neck. Behind her I could see sweat run from DJs massive chest down on her back. Still he kept up the rhythm.

"Oh I can't take it. He has to stop. Not again. Uhh...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I saw her arch her back as DJ pulled her hair pulling her head back.

"You cumming ho?"


"Oh yes. Fuck yes. Oh fuck. I can't take it. I'm cumming again. Oh please stop."

DJ smacked her ass.

"Don't tell me to stop whore. I'll fuck you all day like this."

"Oh I'm sorry. I'm sorry. You my man. Take this whore and fuck her. Just please cum. Please baby. I need to rest."

"I fuckin own you bitch."

"Oh you do you do. I am owned by you."

"Anybody ever fuck you this good?"

"No. Never."

"If I buy you from Jose you be my bitch?"

"Yes. Buy me. Make me your private whore. I fuck and suck only you. You will own me."

My wife was giving her self to a 19 year old thug. I couldn't stand the thought of it.

"You want me to cum ho?"

"Oh yes baby. Please cum for your whore. Please please."

"Then give me your ass ho."

Slowly DJ pulled out his massive cock. Michelle slumped to the bed lying on her stomach and face. Her stringy, sweaty blonde hair hanging down over her shoulder and down her back. He ass was raised in the air and it was quivering. Her hands were stretched out in front of her gripping the sheets. I could see her long red nails pushing into the sheets and mattress.

"Ask me to fuck your ass whore."

"I've never...no one's ever....taken me there."

DJ smacked her ass and she raised it higher.

He put his cock in the crack and rubbed it back and forth. I saw Michelle raise her ass and begin to meet his thrusts.

"Please" she whispered. "Please fuck your whore's ass. Take this ass and make it your ass DJ. You will own this ass. Tap this ass. Make me your whore."

Michelle reached around and guided his massive cock into her ass slowly. DJ was being kind. He was not pushing hard and not tearing her apart. Michelle bucked her ass to meet his thrusts and the two soon established a rhythm. And with each thrust more of his cock disappeared. Michelle moaned softly. A few times she had DJ stop and he did, waiting until she was ready to go again. At one point he put a hand around to her face and out out a finger and she sucked on it. He pulled his finger in and out as he began his slow thrusts into her ass. And then he was all the way in. Michelle looked at the camera struggling to her knees. Her tits hung down and slowly swayed as she was fucked.

Veri
Veri
814 Followers
12