My Wife Betty's First Adventure

Story Info
Betty has 1st sex with others on work trip with husband.
4.2k words
4.18
93.8k
62
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyolf4500
Dyolf4500
64 Followers

Betty is an English teacher at the local High School. I'm a project manager at a nearby manufacturing plant. We were both in our mid twenties and had been married a few years when this event took place. Before we were married, we had sex with each other as well as with a few friends, but not since then. Occasionally we had sex with other couples, some married and some not.

We loved sex and fucked almost every night. One night after having sex, I asked her, "Honey do you regret not having sex with other people?"

She replied, "I've thought about it occasionally, but I'm satisfied and contented at home."

I had my doubts about that. I could sometimes sense that her mind was wandering when we were having sex.

Soon after that, I had to go to a customer's plant and present a job proposal to them. I had made so many trips away from home that they were becoming very boring. Since it was within driving distance and school was out for the summer, I asked Betty if she would like to go with me.

She very excitedly said, "I'd love to go with you dear. I don't like staying home alone when you're gone."

I gleefully said, "That's great dear. Pack something nice to wear because we'll be meeting two men from their home office and having dinner with them."

Their main office was located in a different state, and we were going to be staying at the same hotel as them. After we arrived at the hotel, I called the two men named Greg and Steve. I had already seen pictures of them before our trip. I set up a meeting time in the hotel dining room. We showered, dressed, and went to the dining room to wait for them.

Betty is a blond haired beauty about five feet six inches tall. She has light blue gray eyes and a fantastic body. She wore a very short black dress that came almost a foot above her knees and showed off her long shapely legs. It pressed tightly against her hips and small waist and showed off her perfectly shaped butt. It was low cut at the top and held up by two thin straps. It covered less than half her back. In front, the tops of her magnificent breast were on display. She looked hot to trot and she knew it.

I immediately recognized the men when they came into the dining room. They were both nice looking men of medium height and build and in their mid thirties. Steve had medium length black hair with brown eyes and a well-tanned complexion. Greg also had medium length hair but it was blond and he had deep sky blue eyes. As they approached we stood up to introduce ourselves, and I saw both their jaws drop, and their eyes open wide as they focused their gaze on Betty. The electricity was flowing in both directions and I saw a twinkle in her eyes when she saw their reaction.

They sat across from us at the table and we placed our orders. We all had a glass of wine with our meals. We didn't discuss the job while we were having dinner, but instead mostly inquired about each other's backgrounds and made small talk. I noticed that they seemed to have trouble averting their gaze from Betty.

When we had finished eating, Steve said, "I'll pay if you guys will accompany us to the bar to have after dinner drinks."

Before I could decline, Betty immediately said, "We'd love to Steve."

I had never seen her drink anything more than a glass of wine with her meal, but now I had no choice except to accept the invitation.

The bar was separated from the dining room and was located a short distance down a hallway. Steve opened the door to the bar and held it while we entered. It was very dark inside, but I could see that it had a large open area for dancing, a few tables at one end and booths along one wall and part of another. Greg spotted a booth where we could have a good view of the entire area and led us to it. Betty and I sat on one side and they sat on the other. We ordered drinks and began the small talk again. We watched couples slow dancing on the floor as we drank them. Steve ordered another round of drinks before we had finished the first, so we hurriedly finished them off before the others arrived.

They were slow getting the drinks to us and Greg said, "Betty would you like to dance while we wait for our drinks?"

A big smile came over her face and she replied, "Sure Greg, I thought you would never ask."

They swiftly headed off to the dance floor. I knew Betty was acting a little strange tonight, but they were dancing at a respectable distance from each other so I saw no reason for alarm. About that time, our drinks arrived and I diverted my attention to drinking mine and talking to Steve. After a while, I noticed Steve's gaze being frequently diverted to the dance floor.

I looked up and saw that they were now dancing at the other end of the floor. It was so dark that I could hardly see them, but I noticed they were dancing much closer. After a while, I saw both of Greg's hands on her bare back pressing her against him. She didn't object and occasionally one of his hands would slide down and briefly touch her butt. Again, she didn't object.

When the music stopped, they came back to the booth. Steve looked at me and said, "Do you mind if your wife sits beside me for a while?"

Betty was fast tonight. While I was trying to think of a polite way to say no, She said "I'd love to sit beside you for a while Steve."

She sat down beside him and Greg immediately sat on the other side of her. I just took it in stride since she was having such a good time and often flirted with other men. We talked some more and finished our drinks. Steve ordered another round and used the interlude to ask Betty to dance with him. By this time, Betty was feeling very good and readily accepted his invitation. They immediately headed to a dark corner at the other end of the room. Steve wasted no time. He put both arms around her and immediately pulled her tightly against him.

As they danced, he first rubbed her back and then all of a sudden one of his hands was on her butt. I watched as he raised her short dress, slipped his hand under it, and pushed her panties aside. He was now rubbing and feeling of her bare butt. She did not attempt to stop him, but instead put her hands around his neck and kissed him squarely on the lips. For the next few minutes, she continued to hug and kiss him while they danced.

When they turned sideways to me, I could make out an enormous bulge in his pants. His large cock was pointed straight up and pressing against her stomach. I could tell that she loved it as he started to grind it against her. I knew right then that Steve was going to fuck Betty tonight. I also knew that I wanted him to do it as much as Betty did.

The music stopped and they reluctantly returned to our booth. She again sat between them and they pressed against her as close as possible. Both of them had a hand on her legs and she loved it. After we finished our drinks, Steve wanted to order another round. I told him that we needed to go to our room and get some sleep because I had to make the presentation early in the morning.

Steve said, "Ok, will you stop by my room for one more drink before you retire for the night?"

Before I could say no, Betty spoke up and said, "I can't think of anything I'd like better Steve." I knew she wanted him and she wanted him bad.

When we got to his room Steve got ice from the refrigerator in his room and fixed us all a drink from a bottle he had in his suitcase. While we were drinking, Steve turned on some music and he and Betty started dancing. They held each other close and his hands were all over her. I could see she was enjoying it and I didn't object. I knew he was going to fuck her and I could hardly wait for it to happen.

They began kissing and Betty was rubbing against his now erect cock. He pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulders and pulled it down over her hips. It fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. He removed her bra and exposed her magnificent breast. She was now standing there nude except for her very brief panties. She was a remarkable sight that no man could resist.

Her breasts were beautiful and hardly sagged at all. Her nipples were pink and erect and a little larger than most. Her hips and butt were perfectly curved. He held one of her breast in his hand and kissed it. He put his mouth over her erect nipple and gently sucked and nibbled on it while he caressed and squeezed her butt with the other hand.

She was beginning to squirm and moan in delight. She slightly pulled away from him and removed his shirt. She rubbed and kissed his chest. She slowly lowered herself to the floor on her knees. He quickly stepped out of his shoes and removed his socks. She unbuckled his pants and unzipped them. They fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. She pulled his shorts down below his knees and they fell to the floor. He now stood there completely naked in front of her.

When she saw his huge erect cock and large balls, she got a look on her face that I had never seen before. Her face tensed up; her eyes looked like big saucers. Her mouth flew open in surprise and delight. She had never before seen such a huge cock and neither had I. It was much longer than mine was which is about average in size. It was also huge in diameter, one half inch or more than mine was. It was perfectly made with a huge head that I figured any woman would love to have inside of her.

She held his huge cock in both hands and kissed the head of it. She licked it all over and flicked the tip of it with her tongue. His face became distorted and displayed the joy that he was feeling. She parted her lips and took the head of his dick into her mouth. He put his hands on the back of her head and began gently thrusting it into her mouth. He was swaying back and forth, as his dick reached for the back of her throat. She gagged as it reached its destination, but from the look on her face, I could tell she was thoroughly enjoying it.

He managed to get almost five inches of his huge man hood into her mouth, but it was too large to slide on down her throat. I thought he was going to cum in her mouth as he began to thrust faster and faster, but he didn't. He pulled his cock out of her mouth. He picked her up and deposited her on his bed. She was lying on the bed completely naked except for her panties. Her hands were lying on the bed above her head. She looked beautiful and sexy lying there and I felt an uncontrollable urge to fuck her myself. Before I could make a move, he pulled her panties off and spread her legs.

He kissed her feet. He kissed her knees. He kissed her legs all the way up to her pussy. He put his arms under her legs and his hands under her butt raising it slightly.

He now had full access to her beautiful pussy. It had just a small amount of short blond hair above the lips and the hair was soft just like the hair on her head. It was so sparse that her skin could easily be seen beneath it, almost as if it wasn't even there.

He kissed and licked her pussy. He nibbled on the now swollen lips. He sucked them into his mouth and explored them with his tongue. He gently chewed on them with his teeth as she moaned in delight.

His tongue went deep inside her pussy and lapped up the sweet juices. It spread the lips apart as it moved between them on its way to her clitoris. His tongue licked and flicked her clit, faster and faster until her body tensed up and quivered all over as she experienced her first orgasm.

She yelled and screamed and clutched his head and ground her pussy into his face. As she lay there on her back enjoying all the sensations from her climax, he moved up on top of her. His body pressed against her firm yet soft body and both of them were obviously enjoying the feelings of the moment.

He kissed the lips that had just a few moments before enjoyed the taste of his dick. He sucked the tongue that had licked it. She felt the head of his dick enter her pussy and she briefly flinched in pain. It didn't last long because her pussy was now dilated and wet from her climax.

He entered her a little more and a look of pleasure and anticipation came over her face. He went in further and this time she reached up to meet him. He went in a little further and she moaned in delight. He withdrew his cock until only the head of it remained in her. He gently pushed it back into her until it bottomed out with his balls pressed tightly against her buttocks.

From the look on her face and the way her body tensed up, I thought she was ready to climax again. She didn't because she wanted more of his huge dick and she wanted it right now. His dick began to stroke her pussy gently in and out, in and out, repeatedly. Then he fucked her harder and harder. His huge dick pounding her so hard and fast that I thought it might hurt her.

However, it wasn't hurting her and she was feeling sensations she had never experienced before. It was the largest dick that had ever been inside of her. I wondered if she now thought bigger is better. I knew she loved every inch of its length and girth. She moaned and groaned while reaching up to meet each stroke of his dick. She was in seventh heaven as his huge dick continued to stroke her.

Before long, she could no longer hold out. That look of utter and complete pleasure and delight came over her face. She spread her legs further apart so his cock could go even deeper inside of her as she had another orgasm.

She screamed and yelled out "don't stop Steve, don't stop fucking me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster." He fucked her even harder than before and she screamed in delight as he fucked her throughout her orgasm.

He let out a long guttural sound and spilled out a tremendous amount of hot cum into her well-fucked pussy. Her pussy wrapped so tightly around his huge cock that very little cum managed to escape. Finally, he withdrew his softening but still large cock from her stretched and dilated pussy. I watched in amazement as an extremely large amount of cum flowed out of her and down her buttocks. I knew that he was an expert lover and so did Betty.

After lying there for a few minutes, they both got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. They were gone for what I thought was quite a long time. I knew he was fucking her again in the shower. After about fifteen minutes, they returned kissing and clinging to each other on their way back to the bedroom.

I thought now it's my turn, but Greg had other ideas. I glanced around and saw that he was completely naked. His dick was sticking straight out. I noticed that it was about the same size as mine. As Betty entered the room, he quickly picked her up and laid her sideways on the bed. She was on her stomach with her head at the edge of the mattress.

As she looked up at Greg, her head tilted up at the exact angle required for her mouth to accept his dick. He stood at the side of the bed and his dick went straight for her mouth. It parted her lips, and entered her mouth. He enjoyed the sensations as she sucked and licked the head of it.

After a few minutes, his dick began to stroke her mouth. It moved in and out a few inches at a time until it reached the back of her throat. She gagged and choked but managed to breath between strokes. She was soon taking his dick with no obvious discomfort. Then in one long slow stroke, his entire cock disappeared into her mouth. His balls were now hanging over her chin. It stroked her mouth again and again and repeatedly slid between her tonsils and down her throat. With each stroke, his balls would slap hard against her chin.

Just as with Steve, I thought he was going to explode down her throat, but he removed his cock from her mouth. She rolled over on her back with her head pointed toward the headboard. He spread her legs and went straight for her pussy. He stuck his tongue inside her and tasted her juices. He kissed it, sucked it, and licked her clitoris. He rolled her little hard nub around with his tongue. He licked it faster and faster until she felt she might climax.

She wanted to feel his hard throbbing dick inside her when she climaxed. So she yelled out "fuck me now Greg. I want to feel you inside of me when I cum."

He mounted her and fucked the daylights out of her for about fifteen minutes. He kissed her and sucked her lips into his mouth, first her lower lip and then her upper lip. They sucked each other's tongues. Their tongues intertwined as they explored each other, first in his mouth and then in hers. Finally, she felt an orgasm coming on so strong that she could no longer hold it back. Greg could feel her body tense up and gave her a few hard strokes before he too climaxed. He rolled over and lay beside her.

She looked at me and said, "Honey his dick felt just like yours."

I noticed that her climax was almost as strong and prolonged as when Steve had fucked her. Hum! I guess size doesn't matter that much after all. Maybe it has more to do with how you use it.

After a few minutes of snuggling, kissing and feeling each other's bodies, they went to the bathroom to clean up. I now wanted Betty more than I had in years. I had often tried to get my entire dick into her mouth, but always without success. I wanted her to consume my dick down her throat, just as she had done for Greg.

This time when Betty returned, I was ready. I was standing there naked as a newborn baby. She immediately walked over and hugged and kissed me.

She said, "Now dear it's your turn."

I said "Get down on your knees honey," and she did.

She knew exactly what to do. She ran her mouth and tongue up and down the length of my cock. She took it into her mouth and looked up at me with those beautiful blue gray eyes. She sucked and licked the head of it. I began to fuck her mouth. I stroked it in and out until it reached the back of her throat. With one long slow stroke, I slid it down her throat. It felt wonderful.

I continued to stroke it down her throat for several minutes. Finally, I withdrew it and led her to the bed. She climbed up on the bed, spread her legs and slightly raised her knees. I crawled between them stopping to kiss her inner thighs on the way to her pussy. I pressed my face against it and felt the warmth and softness of it.

I smelled a scent that I had smelled many times before, but this time it sent me into a sexual frenzy that I had not experienced in years. Probably because it had been so long since I had seen other men fuck her. I kissed her pussy and sucked and nibbled on the lips. I spread the lips apart with my tongue and plunged it deep into her dilated pussy.

The opening was still very large from the combined fucking she had just taken from Greg and Steve, especially Steve. I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth and gently nibbled and sucked on them. I made love to her pussy using every technique that I knew until she screamed out in orgasm.

Then I mounted her while she was still climaxing and had no problem immediately going all the way into her soft hot pussy. I began stroking her. I stroked in and out of her pussy with a passion that I had never exhibited before. I fucked her faster and harder as my balls slapped against her buttocks so hard that I knew my balls would hurt the next day. I fucked her continuously as fast and as hard as I could. She eventually screamed out in orgasm and I exploded inside of her.

It felt so good that I just wanted to lie there on top of her and enjoy the experience, but I didn't. I continued to fuck her for several minutes until her climax subsided and my dick became limp inside of her. Then I realized I was lying there naked in bed with my wife in front of strangers who had just fucked her. I felt nothing but complete satisfaction and contentment and so did she.

At this point I realized that it was so late that I just had to go to bed and get as much sleep as possible. I got up and put my clothes on without showering. I told them it was time for us to leave. Chris and Steve had other plans for Betty that night and begged her to stay with them a while longer. Of course Betty said yes, so I went to our room alone.

Dyolf4500
Dyolf4500
64 Followers
12