My Wife Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groans when I do this, probably about to come. I don't know, maybe not. Beastie Boys, something old school, starts up from the player, at just the right time if you ask me; seems to enhance the atmosphere in the room. Michael has his hands on both our heads. Lisa is sucking him off. I'm placing my tongue wherever it fits that is available.. testicles, beneath and around on them; on his hip, biting a spot; the base of his by now aching cock, lingering to meet Lisa's upper lip when she comes forward again. She takes the cock from her mouth, holding on, pointing it down a bit to give the two of us room, and we kiss. She keeps stroking his cock, two things at once, and our tongues swirl together moistly.

Lisa notices Michael staring down at us. "Hey, big guy," she goads him, stroking, "come for us, then you get to fuck my pussy, while she watches."

Interesting proposition. Michael and I share a brief dialogue with our eyes, and agree to the terms outlined.

"Here," Lisa says, getting to her feet, "you suck, I'll pump." She hands Michael over to me, and I engulf the cock with eager mouth. Lisa circles around behind Michael, and I watch as she unbuttons his shirt. Once it is off him, her hands roam his stomach and chest, and finally end up one on his cock and one on his hip. I suck backward, for Lisa to get a fix on Michael's erection, and the she picks up where she left off. We work together, once again - her stroking; me sucking. I hear, but do not search for the source of the talk mostly because it couldn't be anyone else, whispering. She isn't whispering, rather speaking to my husband in quite the sultry voice, "You see that..? See her sucking on that cock?"

I, myself, try and avoid such obvious questions with dirty talk during sex. Usually keep it to a bare minimum of one or two word phrases; occasionally three. Shorter, more to the point, inquiries such as, "Harder!"... "Fuck that pussy!"... "Lick me!" (or, "Eat me")... shit like that, may be just as derivative, but work better on the male, or female, subject. Her way isn't holding him back, by any means, though, so.. whatever.

"She wants it," Lisa tells him. "Give it to her, come in her mouth."

Lisa jerks him rapidly, and I keep pace, stopping now and again to simply wrest my lips snugly upon Michael's bloated head, licking into the piss slit like I know he likes. We lock eyes, and I open my mouth, my teeth grazing lightly on his head, smiling. I know what's on the way, and I can't muffle a laugh - more a girlish sort of giggle - and he smiles back. The hand on his cock is all over, cupping his balls, twisting the shaft; not only straight stroking. Lisa might not sense his orgasm, but I do: something between husband and wife, something you know if you've been there a hundred times, before. Without a word, groan, tangible change in stance or clenching of fists it's there, clear as day.

Probably on tip toes, because of her size, I see Lisa looking down Michael's body from behind him, and Michael with his eyes shut and his head tilted back, slightly. And, he comes; quieter one than I'm accustomed to. My tongue out, he unleashes sperm in white bursts, until I'm coated with the stuff. Jesus.. less noise, yet more (a fucking shitload more) cum in the mouth. Note to self.

I sit back from his twitching cock, my elbows up on the bed, head back, letting the gel swim to the back of my throat. Down, it goes. Sigh, "Whew.."

Lisa comes back around, seeing that it's finished. "All gone..?" she asks, with spurious dissatisfaction. All's I can do is nod. "No fun," she whines. I raise my head, look at her, shrug; what'd you expect? She looks at both of us: "We're just gonna have to fuck, then. For real, this time." She shrugs, matter-of-factly. Michael and I acknowledge the demand, silently accept the next task as fact; if that's how it's gotta be..

12