My Wife Cheats

Story Info
He watches wife get fucked, then gets even.
3.5k words
3.06
342.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special Thanks to Lady Mihira for Editing and suggestions on content.

*

My wife Neeta planned a weekend trip with two of her friends and their husbands to a resort out of Bangalore. I had met her friends before-- Neha, a very sexy 28 year old with a good figure and Sunita, slightly plump but still very sexy. Neeta, my wife, is absolutely stunning.

I did not know either of the husbands Sunil, Neha's husband, nor Amit, Sunita's husband. Sunita and Neha worked with Neeta so they were familiar to me.

We checked into the resort in the evening and got ready for dinner at the resort disc. Neeta and her friends chatted with me and the other husbands but somehow I felt out of place. I noticed Sunil paying more attention to my wife than I was comfortable with. Even flirting with her and my wife seemed to like it. While talking his hand would always rest just above her knee on the inside of her thigh. Neeta seemed not to mind, so I said nothing.

When he asked her for a dance, she was more than eager and had no qualms with a hot number rubbing her body to his and they moved to the far side of the floor on a slow song, past the crush of bodies swaying and writhing to the music. I couldn't see them and felt uncomfortable and also excited in a strange manner imagining my wife with another guy.

Sometime later I went to the men's room. From my cubicle I could hear Sunil telling Amit, "Neeta's looking hot, I wish l could fuck her tonight."

Amit said, "She's married and with her husband around?"

Sunil laughed, "Who says you can't fuck a married woman! Haven't I fucked your wife?"

"You bastard, " Amit replied.

I was shocked, frightened and strangely excited. I had to get Neeta out of here. She would have no idea about any of what he had heard.

When I asked Neeta to come out she said, "Don't be ridiculous Sanjay, I'm enjoying myself. Go and have some rest if you're not feeling well "

I couldn't tell her what I had heard in the men's room; the last thing I wanted was to cause a scene with so many people around.

I decided to go to our room and lie down, and decide what to do.

I ordered a bottle of scotch from room service, deciding to get hammered. Of course nothing would happen, if the man tried, Neeta would slap his face. She wasn't like that. She had never been unfaithful in all our 4 years of marriage. Before marriage was, of course, a different story.

I took my drink onto the room's balcony and sat looking out at the city's lights. I decided to wait for an hour or so and rejoin the party. I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember, I heard voices outside of the door. One was Neeta, the other a man's voice. I jumped up, and for some unexplainable reason, decided to hide.

I closed the balcony door leaving the curtain slightly open so that I could see inside the room, just then the bedroom door opened. Neeta came in followed by Sunil.

"He's not here "she said, "Thanks for coming to look for him with me. That was sweet of you Sunil." "Happy to help "Sunil replied. Neeta went and stood in front of the dressing table mirror and to my horror I saw Sunil lock the door.

Neeta, looking in the mirror, slid her lipstick across her lips. She lit a cigarette and turned to face Sunil. Sunil was standing very close, a smile on his face. "That was nice what you did in the elevator Neeta."

"You mean this?" she replied, and pecked him on his lips. "Well that and the other thing too," he said. "Do it again for me."

Neeta smiled at him and held her dress raised it until I could see her stocking tops. Sunil looked down between her legs, then leaned to his right and slid his hand onto her stockinged thigh.

Neetas face looked mesmerized as she allowed Sunil to slide his hand all the way up her thigh.

"Lift it higher Neeta," he said.

She did, I could now clearly see her thong, and so could Sunil. I watched as my wife closed her eyes and Sunil cupped her pussy with his hand.

She moaned loudly as I saw Sunil's arm moving in and out, I imagined the man had his fingers inside her pussy, fingering her.

With his other hand he undid the strap holding her dress on her right shoulder. The dress fell down exposing Neeta's right breast and nipple, which was clearly aroused.

His fingers pulled and twisted her nipple sending tremors through her body. She was moving her hips in time to his fingers, pushing back at him.

"We should go Sunil, the others," Neeta whispered. "It's ok, my wife must be having fun with Amit with Sunita watching."

"What!" said Neeta, shocked. "Its ok Neeta. We have been fucking each others' wives for some time. It's only you who was not included."

Saying this he roughly kissed her. My wife opened her crimson lips, accepting Sunil's tongue to lick and slide inside.

His hand left her breast and started to undo his belt and pants. His pants fell to the floor along with his boxers exposing the longest cock I had ever seen.

It wasn't fully erect yet but was already longer and thicker than mine.

I was horrified, my wife was going to be fucked with that monster. It would hurt her, I was sure.

Sunil began to slide Neetas panties down her thighs, "Take them off," he said and she obediently removed them to expose her wet pussy to him.

I watched, fascinated, the thought that my beautiful little wife was going to be fucked by his huge cock made hot and horny, I had my cock out and started stoking myself.

Sunil's hand returned to her now very wet pussy, his fingers immediately slipping inside her making her moan loudly.

Neeta spread her legs wider and squatted slightly to allow her lover better access to her cunt.

Sunil took her head in his hands he kissed her again, moving forward to let the tip of his un circumcised cock stroke across her thigh.

Still kissing her, Sunil took his cock in his hand and slid it across her pussy lips, Neeta moaned into his mouth, I could see her slide her tongue past her crimson lips and search for her lovers tongue.

She held his arm as if to urge him to touch her again.

"I'm going to fuck you" he grunted at her, "I'm going to fuck you and cum in you"

I continued stroking along the length of my cock, I would cum soon, I was sure.

Sunil pulled his foreskin back exposing the large purple mushroom head and positioned it at the entrance of my wife's tight but very wet cunt.

I saw him push forward; the head forced itself in, folding my wife's pussy lips in with it. He pulled out again and rubbed it along her lips again.

"Oh Christ Sunil, that's fucking wonderful when you do that" I had never heard my wife use language like that before.

Suddenly neeta pulled back removing sunils cock from her pussy " Let me lick this wonderful cock " saying this she knelt before him and took his cock coated with her juice into her mouth and they both moaned. This was hot and something she had never done with me. She licked for some time and got up "Sunil fuck me please"

Sunil pushed again, this time with a hand on Neetas bottom to hold her in place.

I could practically hear a pop as the mans huge cock opened my wife's cunt, I saw with excitement the cock head disappear inside my wife's body.

Neeta was looking down between her legs, looking where they were joined; she had a strange look on her face, a very dirty grin. She slid her hands onto Sunil's bottom and lifted her right leg, hooking it on his hip. This made her open a bit more and as Sunil pushed, more of his cock slid into her.

She was kissing him again, he started to fuck into her, short stabs, pulling out and pushing further in.

She was kissing his neck now; Sunil's only intention was impaling this little slut on his cock. He sucked her tongue, licked her lips, anything to make her wetter and open up for him.

Loud moans were coming from deep within her, Sunil was grunting every time he pushed into her.

"AAAhhhhhhhhhh..." he grunted, "I'm all the way in you now." "Christ you're sooo fucking tight." Sunil was cursing now with every thrust, and Neeta could only hang on as her body was pushed up against the table from the fucking she was getting from this man.

She lifted her other leg and wrapped it round his waist, she started humping her hips sliding herself up and down this beautiful cock that was very soon going to bring on her orgasm.

Watching my wife getting fucked by another man had me hot and my own cum was now covering my hand, as my wife's ankles crossed behind Sunil's waist. He was now holding her tight to him, his huge strong arms completely wrapped round her.

Her bare breasts jumped up and down at every thrust. Sunil leaned down to bite her breast, and she screamed with the pain as he bit and sucked.

Sunil was close now. Neeta grunted and moaned as her orgasm washed through her, her lips on his, kissing, tonguing him, giving herself to him. All the time the hard cock fucking her, they kissed through her orgasm.

Sunil gripped her tighter, he released an animal growl from deep within himself. I saw his buttocks clench, the muscles contracting as the sperm flowed out of his hard cock deep into my wife's tight wet cunt.

Sunil thrust inside her three more times, making sure all his semen was gushing into her. Then he held her tight, his cock still buried deep. I could see where their pubic hair was matted together with their combined cum.

I watched as my wife's lovers cum started to leak out past the base of the softening cock. They kissed deeply, passionately, like lovers.

They stayed locked together for what seemed like hours, kissing, Sunil making slow fucking movements in and out of her, more and more of his cum leaking out and dripping onto the carpet. The cum was running down her leg onto her stocking top. She looked down as Sunil wiped the sticky end of his cock on her pubic hair. Neeta cupped her hand between her legs and went into the bathroom.

Sunil dressed himself and waited for her. She sat at the dresser and fixed her make up, then I watched them kiss one last time and leave.

I couldn't believe what had just happened, I had just watched another man fuck my wife and liked it.

I washed myself and went down to join the others, thinking of getting even.

I walked down to the hall where they sat chatting and drinking and Neeta was smoking. Sunil sat close to her.

"Here you are darling," she said, kissing my lips. I could smell Sunil's cum on her lips.

"Drink my friend?" Sunil handed me a large scotch, a look of victory on his face. I decided to get even.

"Where were you?" asked Neeta.

"I just went for a walk around the place."

Neeta smiled and glanced over at Sunil.

As the music was still on I asked Sunil's wife Neha for a dance. Luckily, it was a slow dance and I held her in my arms and as her boobs pressed against my chest I had an instant hard on. Neha was wearing a short skirt and a top without a bra as her nipples could be seen poking out from her T-shirt.

I was dancing right in front of Sunil and my wife. I held Neha close to me pushing my hard on to her pussy and kissing her cheek. I whispered to Neha, "Do you know that your husband has just fucked my wife?"

She didn't seem surprised. "Wow, he's been waiting to fuck her for quite some time. But how did you know?"

"I watched him fuck her. I hid in the balcony of my room while he fucked her." This seemed to give her more pleasure and she rubbed her pussy to my cock. I looked towards Sunil and Neeta. My wife had an amused smile and Sunil also seemed to enjoy my rubbing his wife's pussy.

"Neha, I have two choices, either to fuck you, or confront my wife and your husband ". I said. Neha turned and gave me a hard sloppy kiss pushing her tongue right into my mouth and said "Do you know that I've always wanted to get fucked by you? Let's go and fuck right now."

With this, she took my hand, and went to Sunil and asked for the room key. I held her and walked away to her room with my wife and her lover watching.

As we entered her room and I locked the door. Neha pushed me against the closed door and started kissing me, at the same time stripping us both completely nude.

We moved to the bed. I sat next to her and started fingering her pussy. She let out a deep moan and opened her legs wider. She put her hand on top of mine and moved my fingers into her now very wet pussy. I fingered her tight cunt with two fingers then I felt her finger slide in with mine, we were both pumping in and out of her pussy together. I was getting very hard indeed.

After a while she pulled out her wet finger and put it to her mouth, while staring me in the eye, licked it up and down until it was dry. She then moved forward and kissed me hard on the lips opening her mouth wide so I could taste her juices.

"I want you to go down on me , fuck me with your tongue," she whispered sexily in my ear.

I obediently knelt down spread her legs wide revealing her wet, sexy smooth cunt; I parted her pussy flaps with my fingers and started to lick around her clit. She started to squirm so I nibbled gently on her clit then licked it hard, I dove my tongue into her welcoming slit and started thrusting in and out.

Her hand was on the back of my head pushing it hard into her cunt "ohh yeah" she groaned "that's it, fuck me with your tongue till I cum!" She was thrusting her pelvis even harder now and her thighs were squeezing my head tight into her pussy.

"YES, FUCK YES!" She screamed as her body shuddered and she exploded into an orgasm.

I eagerly licked up her juices and she quickly recovered and pulled my head up to hers, she kissed me hard tasting her cum off my face and said "now it's your turn for some fun"

My cock was nearly bursting out of my pants. I got up and we changed positions now she was kneeling between my legs and pulling off my pants. As she pulled them off my cock sprang out and I grabbed it in my hand and massaged it while she finished undressing me. Neha's mouth descended on the head of my cock, she twirled her tongue around the sensitive area at the tip and continued pulling me with her hand. She started to go lower and lower with her mouth and as she did she got faster and faster. Just as I was on the verge of filling her mouth with cum she slowed down and started licking up and down my shaft, prolonging my orgasm, as she did this she looked up at me and grinned a sexy, naughty smile that alone nearly made me blow my load.

She said to me through that naughty grin, "You don't want to finish yet do you Sanjay? There's much more we can still do."

"If you say so Neha. Come up here and let me taste my cock." She rose and thrust her tongue in my mouth and I could taste my own pre cum.

Neha continued to kiss me while playing with my cock; I slid my hand over her stomach to her clit only to find her other hand already there. I looked at her and she smiled "Can we do it together again?" I found both our fingers in her pussy once again and both our hands were now on my cock as well. It was really turning me on to be masturbating and fingering her at the same time as she was doing the same. I could feel Neha getting very wet again so I withdrew my fingers and pulled her on top of me so she was straddling me on the bed. She positioned herself so the tip of my cock was just at her opening then slowly sat down, my rock hard cock slid smoothly inside of her as she started to rock back and forth rubbing her clit against my pelvis bone. She started to pick up speed and as she did I thrust up with my waist so my cock would go even deeper inside of her, I could feel my self building up to an orgasm again and I could also feel Neha's body tensing in anticipation. Just as I was about to blow she stopped herself on a downward thrust and let the sensation pass. I looked at her pleadingly and she said "You know how I've always said I would try it up the ass? Well I know you want to. I heard Neeta talk about it. It's a shame she won't try it but I'd love to satisfy your curiosity."

I couldn't believe my luck; first I get to fuck Neha and now she wants it up the ass!

She stood up and pulled me to my feet, turning around she spread her legs and bent over the table and I had a perfect view of her tight, gorgeous ass. I put my hands on her hips and put my cock against her hole, slowly I slid in, it went in easily as it was still well lubricated from her pussy. Neha let out a long groan and I started pumping in and out of her tight asshole. She started pushing back as I thrusted forward so I could get my cock as deep as possible.

"Ooohhh yeah" Neha yelled "Fuck me hard up the ass, fuck me, fuck me, harder!!"

I was going as hard as I could now and I was getting very close to cumming.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!!" I screamed as I thrust deeper into her asshole.

"YES!" she screamed "fill my ass with cum!! Fuck me, fuck me!!"

I let loose and my cum shot deep into her ass filling it completely. I kept going till I was completely out of cum, then I pulled out.

"That was unbelievable," she said.

"The best I've ever had," I agreed

We then got dressed and moved to my room. As we entered we saw Amit fucking my wife and Sunil fucking Amit's wife.

Seeing my wife getting fucked by another guy made me hard again. I decided to join in. As I stripped, Amit's wife Sunita called me to her so that she could suck me while Sunil was fucking her.

Neha also stripped and shockingly my wife called her "Neha, can I lick my husband's cum from your pussy?" She did not know that I had fucked Neha's ass.

Neha was excited and sat on my wife's face spreading her pussy where some of the cum from her ass had leaked.

We continued our orgy for the next two days, during which all of us fucked each other.

This opened our marriage such that any of us within our closed group can fuck each other's wife.

Yesterday, while returning home, I dropped by Amit's house for a drink. Sunita brought the drink in a negligee. She gave me the drink and pulled my trousers down. She started licking my cock while her husband sat next to me on the sofa. She then stripped naked and lowered her wet pussy on to my cock, fucking me right in front of her husband.

As I entered my house I found my wife naked getting fucked by Sunil while his wife's cunt was being licked by my wife.

When I had to go out of town, I left my wife at Amit's place and she later told me that she spent two whole days naked fucking and getting fucked by both Amit and Sunita.

We now plan to add a few more couples to our group to add variety, more about that next time.