My Wife Cindy Turns Pro

Story Info
Wife becomes prostitute for Black NFL players.
4k words
4.45
240.5k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the phone rang at our house on Sunday afternoon my wife, Cindy, was out shopping.

It was our old friend Leroy, calling from L.A. Leroy worked as a trainer with several NFL and NBA teams, and was frequently on the road. We chatted about the upcoming game until Leroy came to the point.

"Hey Bill, it's been a long time since we all got together. I sure would like to see you and your pretty wife again. So would half the players on this team." He chuckled. "We sure had a great time in St. Louis last year."

Cindy and I had met Leroy at a beautiful downtown hotel in St. Louis the year before and been treated to a night with him and four of his friends. It was the third such encounter had arranged for us. Like all the others it had been an experience of the most intense sexual pleasure imaginable.

"I remember it well, Leroy. It sure was fun! I'd sure like to party again soon, and I know Cindy would too."

To my enormous satisfaction, my wife had taken to being gangbanged by black men from the first time we tried it. Our only disappointment was that time and distance made it hard to arrange meetings more than about once a year. Leroy was usually traveling somewhere; Cindy was busy with her job as a fashion consultant, and I wasn't able to afford flying off for a weekend at the drop of a hat.

"Well, I've been thinking, Bill," continued Leroy. "You see I've been talking it over with a few of the guys here and we think it would be nice if you and Cindy could fly out to Seattle next weekend. You could stay two nights and I'm sure I've got at least a dozen players interested in meeting you."

"Geez, Leroy, I'd love too but it's hard for us to get away, especially on short notice."

The truth was that I had some big bills to pay and couldn't afford to splurge.

"I know it's short notice, man. Here's what I'm suggesting. Your trip to Seattle will be all expenses paid. And then some."

"It's nice of you to offer, but I doubt you can afford it, either, Leroy."

"You don't understand. My friends will pay all expenses and more for your time."

It dawned on me that he was asking Cindy not only to enjoy a black gangbang, but to work as a prostitute. Voyeur that I was, even I hadn't thought about this. And much as I enjoyed seeing her with other men, I'd never considered my wife becoming a hooker. Cindy was so natural, so into sex for its own sake, that I couldn't see her as a whore. Besides, didn't whores have to do it with anyone with the ready cash? And what about sexually transmitted disease? It didn't seem right for us.

"I don't see Cindy going for it, Leroy. I mean, she likes to have a good time and party with black guys. But doing it for money would make everything seem....different."

"I knew you might see it that way, Bill. But look, I'm not suggesting that Cindy should be a whore on a street corner or bar. She isn't that kind of lady. What I have in mind is that she and you would get together with my friends and that we would see to it that you were not inconvenienced in the slightest. Think of it as a private party. I expect we would clear at least three grand for the weekend. And if it works out, you can decide whether you want to go for it again."

"Are you sure these guys would be OK, if they are paying?"

"I'll screen them myself. No one gets in who isn't clean and respectful. There are all respectable dudes, man, world class athletes. Most of them are married with kids. All of them are in perfect health...they have to be in this business. They're tested once a week for everything, so you don't have to worry about disease at all. No need for condoms. And Bill, you'll be included. I want you to enjoy it, too."

I began to see the possibilities. It would be prostitution, yes, but with a highly select clientele. If Cindy didn't mind the money angle, it could be a lot of fun for us both.

"I'll talk to her and let you know, Leroy. Right now I can't say what she'll think."

"That's my man, Bill. I'm sure she'll like it if she's willing to give it a try." I rang off and thought about it until Cindy returned from shopping. The more I thought, the more I liked the idea. But I wouldn't go for it if Cindy was doubtful.

She got back just after six, with bags full of sexy lingerie and shoes, which she loved to wear.

"Hi, honey," she smiled. "How's your afternoon been?"

"Well, Leroy called and he's invited us to go to Seattle next weekend to get together with some of his friends."

"Oh, that would be fun! I'd love to see him. But can we afford to fly to Seattle, right now?

"His friends will pay for everything."

"Well, that's awfully nice of them. But they shouldn't do that."

"Honey, they will also pay us something extra for our time."

Her eyes widened. "I see. How many are there?"

"He mentioned at least twelve, over two days, honey. All are NFL players and all are black."

"At the same time, or one by one?"

"He didn't say, but I imagine in groups, like we did the last time we saw Leroy."

"H'mm. Would you be there with me, or would I be with them alone?"

I was being careful to be neutral and factual, without trying to convince her to agree.

"Yes, I'll be there, too. I can ask him more details."

"Would it bother you, honey, if I got paid to be with these men?"

"Not if it's all right with you. As long as you would enjoy it, I would too."

She smiled. "Well, it's been so long since our last party with Leroy. It was fun and I've been hoping we could have another one soon. I suppose it wouldn't matter if they help with our expenses. And if you would like me to do it, darling, I would like it, too. Let's go."

I hugged her and called Leroy.

Leroy was delighted.

"Great, man. It's gonna be a blast, for sure. I'll line up not more than six for the first night, to go one by one. They'll each pay $500 for an hour. The second night we'll have a party. I can get as many as fifteen, I'm sure. They'll pay $300 each for as long as she goes. You can help keep her clean, if you would."

I felt a surge of pleasure in my penis.

"I'd like that, you know." Leroy knew I enjoyed the taste of black semen from my wife's holes.

We arrived in Seattle early Saturday afternoon. The hotel was 5-star: a beautiful suite with a large sitting room, bar and huge bedroom with views over the city. Leroy greeted us with flowers and champagne. He kissed Cindy for a long time while she rubbed his crotch.

"Here's the deal, friends. The players are arriving here this evening for the game tomorrow and will want to relax. I've lined up six of them starting at 5:00. I'll introduce them to you both as they come in, and then Cindy can take them to the bedroom. If they're not done in an hour, I'll come and pull them out!"

Cindy giggled. "Suppose I'm in the middle of something? Maybe I won't want them pulled out."

We all laughed.

"Bill, you can clean her up between sessions, if she wants it. There's no door to the bedroom so we'll be able to see what's going and make sure everything's OK."

Cindy went to get changed. When she re-emerged, she was dressed in a hot pink bustier, matching pink thong panties, black seamed stockings with a beautiful thick welt at the tops, and shocking pink strappy high heels. I couldn't have chosen a better outfit for a high-class hooker. Our first customer, Tyrone, arrived right on schedule. He was young, very tall and moved with startling grace. I guessed him to be a tight end, or running back.

Leroy introduced us and offered him a drink. He accepted and seemed to relax as he took in the scene. Cindy didn't flinch as he pulled out his wallet; he looked around unsure as to whom to give it to, and then decided to hand the money to me. I thanked him and Cindy took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

Leroy and I resumed our chairs and our drinks. It wasn't long familiar sounds emanated from the bedroom.

"Suck it, baby. That's right, suck my dick real good!"

"Lady, you suck cock so nice! Lick it honey. Run that white tongue of yours up and down and up and down. Yeah, just like that."

"You make me feel so good. I love those white tits and ass. Get ready, babe, I'm about to cum real good."

We heard groans followed by an exclamation.

"Yeah, swallow that black cum, darling. Swallow it all!"

"Your cum is delicious, Tyrone," said Cindy. "Let me clean up your big cock so you can fuck me with it."

For the next 40 minutes we were treated to the sounds of throbbing sexual intercourse, frequently punctuated by the sighs and groans of Cindy climaxing.

I had been fascinated by Cindy's ability to have repeated orgasms since I first knew her. Part of the reason could have been her big, prominent clit. Anyway, she usually continued to cum once she got going for as long as her partner kept up fucking, licking, or stroking her.

With multiple partners and some breaks she could keep this up for several hours. Since we never used condoms, she found that the repeated infusions of sperm kept her lubricated enough not to get sore, even when I licked out the loads from her cunt.

With anal sex, she liked to use a vibrator or her hand on her clit, unless it was a DP, which produced gargantuan climaxes.

I envied her for being able to cum so easily and often. It showed me that females are capable of more sexual pleasure than males. At the same time, for Cindy sex was mostly about cumming; she didn't get the kind of thrill I did from watching others. Whatever I missed in not being able to cum repeatedly, I made up for as a voyeur.

Tyrone emerged from the bedroom a satisfied customer. He shook my hand and gave Leroy a high five.

"Your wife's one hell of a good fuck! I'd sure like to do her again soon. Man, she's the best cumslut I've ever had!"

Tyrone's description, though colorful, was perfectly true. My wife was a cumslut, and now a whore for black cock as well. I almost felt ashamed. As usual the throb in my penis showed otherwise.

I went to the bedroom to find Cindy with her knees drawn up, holding in Tyrone's load by squeezing her thigh muscles.

"Oh, darling, you're just in time." She pulled me down to her crotch and opened her legs. I lapped at the whitish liquid oozing out. She nestled my head between her thighs and stroked my hair. I could feel her trembling with pleasure as I ate her. A minute later she grunted with satisfaction as she went over the top.

"Thank you, honey. I'm ready for some more now."

Our next customer was Marcus, a big defensive lineman. When he saw Cindy he turned to me.

"I didn't know she was such a little lady. I'm worried I'm gonna hurt her 'cause I'm so big."

I looked at Cindy, who smiled.

"Don't worry, Marcus. It won't hurt me at all. I like big men." She led him to the bedroom.

Again Leroy and I were treated to the sounds of oral sex, followed by a long bout of fucking. Cindy evidently thought that with up to an hour with each, it desirable to suck off her clients first, and then fuck them if they were up to cumming twice.

Hearing Cindy reach a particularly loud climax, I went to the door and peered in. Marcus was on top of her, her legs high in the air and wide apart to admit him. He was pounding his meat into her with full, long strokes, entering up to his balls. From the angle before me, I could see his enormous black scrotum hanging from behind his penis. It looked like a large black pear, thick and bulging, shaking as he rammed her.

Marcus gave a loud grunt. I could tell that he was about to cum. His orgasm seemed to take a long time. He squeezed his thighs and pressed again and again into Cindy, who squirmed as she went over the top with pleasure. Finally they stopped moving.

Cindy spied me and called out.

"Darling, could you come over and be ready so that it doesn't spill? I'm afraid I'm very full!"

I approached the bed and got as close as I could. They were still locked together. Cindy told Marcus exactly how to rise up without pulling out so I could get my mouth in position. It worked. Marcus slowly eased his dick out of her cunt, inch by inch. He hesitated a moment and then quickly pulled away. I caught the flood of sperm from her vagina on my tongue, lapping and swallowing it as fast as I could. I felt I'd swallowed a big wad.

When I had finished, Cindy turned me on my back and squatted over me. She squeezed her cunt and another large dollop of cum dripped into my mouth, then another and another. When it was over I had eaten the largest single load of semen I'd ever tasted.

"Thank you, darling. I think I'm ready now for the next one."

We found out that evening that all our customers were up to cumming twice. Cindy swallowed six loads of cum over six hours, and I did the same. We joked later about which mode tasted better—direct from the penis, or mixed with cunt juices. I voted for the latter, of course.

We also found that Cindy had a natural talent for high-class prostitution. She gave her customers full satisfaction, and enjoyed herself while doing so. Leroy and I were delighted, and also very horny, at the thought of the profitable fun ahead.

"Darling, are you up to taking care of us, too?"

"I'm a little tired. Why don't we all go to bed and I'll take you both inside me."

Leroy and I got beside her in the king-sized bed. Cindy took Leroy's fat cock in her mouth and sucked it and stroked it for a while. Then she did the same to mine. She straddled Leroy and lowered herself onto his prick until it was all the way in. They she leaned forward, exposing her ass. I climbed behind and slowly inserted my penis. The three of us rocked our pelvises together in a trance of pure pleasure. We slowly built towards a climax. First Cindy orgasmed by herself, then Leroy and Cindy whooped and moaned together in a mutual cum. I quickly followed with a flood of sperm into my wife's pretty little ass.

We lay still together for a long time. Finally I got off and Cindy lay on her side.

"Come, darling. One last treat for you."

I licked her for a long time, both holes. The spermy scent filled my nostrils as I cleaned out the generous loads we had given her.

After that, we drifted off to sleep.

I wondered the next day, whether our second engagement would go as well as the first. Cindy had never been with more than six men at the same time, including me. And never as a pro. I had to trust that Leroy would not let matters get out of hand. I would have to keep a close eye on Cindy and make sure she wasn't taking on more than she could handle.

The party was scheduled for 8. Room service had delivered a slew of drinks and snacks. Cindy was ready at 7:30, dressed up in her white satin bra, garter belt, satin white thong, and smooth white sheer stockings. She wore her pink 4-inch high heels and a pink bow in her blonde hair.

"You look perfect," said Leroy. "I know the boys will be might pleased."

"Are you going to be all right, honey?" I asked.

"I think so. I'm not sure what they want me to do."

"Baby, you just relax and let me handle the arrangements. I'm not going to let more than ten in here at the same time. Obviously you can't take them all at the same time. Like we've done before, you can either take them one by one or two or three at a time, as you prefer."

"Here or in the bedroom?"

"Whatever suits you, honey. Here might be nice because we can all watch more easily. We can spread pillows and sheets on the carpet in the middle and there should be enough room."

"OK."

"Bill, I'll take care of the business side and manage the door. The boys can serve themselves to drinks. You stay with Cindy and make sure she's all right."

"How often do you want to take a break, darling?" I asked.

"I'll let you know, Bill. Probably two or three times."

"Are you sure you're up to this?" I was still a bit nervous.

"Oh yes. It should be fun!"

I felt relieved. A few moments later there was a knock on the door and the room quickly filled up with beefy athletes. They towered over Cindy. Her petite size didn't seem to bother them, though. They looked at her with unabashed lust.

"Hey babe, you ready for the cream of the NFL?"

"Man, she looks real tight to me. Real cute, too. Looks like we're all gonna have a nice time."

She laughed and flirted with them like a true pro. I could see she was enjoying herself.

"I heard she turns into a slut for black meat," someone said.

Cindy smiled. "You want to find out?"

"Take off those panties, sweetie. Let's see your pussy," said another.

Cindy obliged, revealing her little blonde bush.

"Ain't that beautiful. Real white pussy."

Leroy instructed the men to undress and leave their clothes in the bedroom. They emerged with their fat black cocks hanging out at all angles, from dangling to fully erect.

A big tall stud walked up to Cindy, his long cock rising almost to her tits.

"You wanna suck that, baby?"

She took it in her little hand and pulled it to her mouth. She licked the fat tip and stroked the black shaft. It was much too long to go very far into her mouth.

"Let's fuck, little white girl."

He pushed her down onto the pillows and got between her legs. We all watched while he slid his snake into her slit and pumped her with hard strokes. They quickly rode to a lusty mutual orgasm. He pulled out and another bull immediately took his place.

After the second one exploded, Cindy called for me to join her.

"I need my husband to keep me clean."

She put me on my back and took the 69 position over me. Semen dripped from her thighs and cunt. I licked as much as I could before a huge black penis appeared at the opening and slid into it.

For the next hour and a half I stayed on my back while my wife was repeatedly fucked in the doggy position over me. I tried my best to lick the cum from her between fuckings, but they were too fast for me to really get it all. Within a few minutes my face was covered in cum, along with Cindy's buttocks and thighs.

I could hardly breathe as they pounded her in front of my nose. Cindy was orgasming continually, even when I licked her. I lost count of the cocks that entered her, spurted, and withdrew. I swallowed so much sperm that I felt I had eaten a whole meal.

When it stopped, Leroy pulled Cindy off me, smiling broadly.

"They're all fucked out, honey. What a performance!"

I got up to a cheer from the men standing round. They were drinking and joshing each other.

"How many were there?" I asked Leroy.

"Counting repeats I think there were sixteen."

"Wow."

"I couldn't tell how many. It seemed like one continuous ride," said Cindy.

We took a long break, and needed it. Leroy managed to usher out the first group and another in. I forget how many they were. In deference to me, Cindy varied the action so that I didn't have to spend all of it on my back. She fucked them in every position I could think of, sometimes two at a time. They came in her ass, they came in her cunt, and they came in her mouth. She was covered in semen, and for once didn't seem to mind. The room reeked of it.

I was entranced by the whole scene. Black men standing over Cindy, their penises erect; her spiky pink heels in the air while black buttocks contracted with orgasms; her screams of pleasure while one cock skewered her ass and another her cunt; cum dripping from her mouth and pussy at the same time; two black men shooting cum over her hair and face while another rocked her into a frenzied orgasm as she sat on his cock. Me walking around with a hard on for hours at a time; the ever-present odor of fresh cum.

It was a scene none of us would forget.

After midnight Leroy managed to ease the last men out of the hotel room. They would have stayed much longer, but had to depart at 7:30 in the morning and needed some rest after the long game.

Leroy, Cindy and I didn't rise until almost 11:00. We had our own special DP before drifting off to a sound sleep together, our cocks separated by the thin wall of between Cindy's vagina and anus.

12