My Wife Deanna is a Cock-Tease

Story Info
Deanna rings in the new year with an eighteen-year-old boy.
2.5k words
3.92
88.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction.

Deanna and I have been married for a little over twenty three years. I am one of those guys who really lucked out - there was no way for me to know it when we started going out but she is one of those fortunate woman who look better in their forties than they did in their twenties. It was not something I could have planned or plotted, I just got lucky.

Deanna is an incredible woman who worked while raising our children. She tried to keep in shape and for the most part she still looked good throughout our marriage, but when our youngest turned eighteen she was able to devote the time to the gym and really honed her shape.

At forty-eight her ass is still the same; a perfect, heart shape, as it had been at twenty. (Thanks to cosmetic surgery her tits were better than they had been at twenty.) Though I am two years older than Deanna everybody assumes she is ten to fifteen years younger and I am not allowed to dispel this myth. That said Deanna's sexiest feature is her face.

I am not going to include a picture but you know how it is when you're surfing porn on the internet and you occasionally happen across a woman who's face or expression can make you instantly hard? Well Deanna has one of those faces. She has high cheekbones, devilish eyes and a perfect complexion. She can also cast her face in a snarl that makes men want to worship her boots, but that's a different story for another time. She is a girly girl but not a priss - she likes hiking, sailing, water skiing and most outdoor activities but she also won't go to the gym without her makeup perfectly applied. I have to wait for her to get ready but I have never been stupid enough to voice any complaint.

Watching Deanna tease men had always been a turn-on but what really gave her a charge was young men. The fact that she was near fifty years old but could still affect the wet dreams of young men.

She told me her ultimate goal was to make a kid come in his pants. Eventually she did that, and a little bit more.

Part One

31 December 2010.

I was kicking back on our bed waiting for Deanna to finish dressing for our country club's New Year's Eve party. Deanna came out of her walk-in closet/dressing room in a floor length, winter-white gown. It extended to her ankles but there was a slit up the middle that extended to just below her ass. She took two steps, put her hands on her hips, pivoted to the left - allowing the slit to fully open, looked at me and lit up the room with a smile. I took her all in from the floor up; Her right leg was now exposed up to the thigh high garter. On her feet were a pair of white Bebe six-inch platform stilettos with faux cork heels, her legs shone as though coated in baby oil all the way to her ass. Her nails were painted bright, come-fuck-me, red and though she always kept them as long as she could get away with at work she had them extended to porn star length for the party. Her pierced navel was exposed by the deep vee that extended all the way up the dress separating her enhanced double D's. The material had a satin sheen and her nipples were on display.

I stood up and she glided over and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Do you think this dress will cause a lot of this?" she asked as she ran one of her fingernails from my balls up the length of my shaft generating an instant hard-on.

"Most definitely." I replied as I leaned in to kiss her.

"No, no, no, Mommy just got her lipstick perfect, maybe later, lets get going" She said with a radiant smile.

There were about 150 couples at the party. All the men were staring at Deanna but trying to look like they were not. The women were in one of two groups; The women that were exceptionally hot and knew it would smile at Deanna with a knowing friendly look, the others would just GLARE like they wanted her to die. Deanna got off on the later and would go out of her way to touch and flirt with the glarers' husbands.

The bulk of the group was in our age group with a few younger couples and a smattering of teenagers. Most of the kids there were coupled up but one of the few that was clearly not coupled up was our neighbor's eighteen year old son Justin. Deanna had done a fair share of teasing this kid. Deanna had never even thought of washing her own car but once Justin started mowing our lawn Deanna was suddenly washing her car while wearing string bikinis and high heels. It's not something that would ever elicit a complaint from me but it struck me as comical how transparent she could be.

About 11:00 Deanna and I were dancing, she glanced over at Justin, who was holding up a wall while he attempted to play the adult version of staring at Deanna while not looking like he was staring at Deanna. "I've been thinking about that fantasy of yours Mike."

"You're going to have to be a bit more specific babe."

"The one where you watch me with a younger guy, a much younger guy." she said as she glanced Justin's way.

I leaned back from her; "Deanna, I love your kinky streak but I am not interested in you being the next Mary Kay Letourneau."

"I am not talking about fucking him - not yet, anyway" she smiled.

"Exactly what do you have in mind."

Deanna stepped into me and started playing with my tie "Would you mind terribly if I rang in the new year with Justin? I don't think he has even been out on a date. Imagine me making out with eighteen year old boy at midnight while every man in this room, including you, envies that nerdy inexperienced kid?" She glanced down and then smiled up at me, her eyes full of mirth as she whispered: "You're ROCK hard Mike. You LIKE the idea, don't you?" I smiled and leaned in to kiss her but she put her finger to my lips. "No. Not yours, not tonight." She then air kissed me on the cheek. "Later." she said as she pushed away from me.

Deanna went to the bathroom and I took a bit of a walk to give her room to maneuver. About 11:20 I quietly came back into the main ballroom, sticking to the far wall in an attempt to be as inconspicuous as possible. It took me a couple of minutes but I eventually spotted her. She was standing just off the dance floor talking with a thrilled looking Justin. I could not tell what they were saying but clearly Deanna was in full flirt mode.

It wasn't too long before Deanna was leading Justin out onto the dance floor. The music was good and she was working it. Deanna could dance, and I mean dance. If most men thought she was in her thirties when they saw her from a distance on the dance floor they usually assumed she was in her twenties and that she must have had training on the pole.

About 11:45 the band started playing slower music and Justin and Deanna were slow dancing. In her heels she was about an inch taller than he was. The lighting had dropped and I was having to really pay attention but I saw her reach behind her, grasp Justin's hand and pull it down onto her ass.

I had moved in closer, I know she saw me but she clearly didn't want Justin to notice so she avoided my eyes for the most part. Soon the crowd was counting down the last ten seconds to midnight.

When midnight struck Deanna had her hands around Justin's neck. She pulled him in and kissed him. She kissed him deeply, it started out slow but soon her mouth was open wide and she was slowly gyrating against him as they kissed. Though this was something we had fantasized about numerous times the reality was quite intense. Watching my hot, sexy wife make out with a eighteen year old went right to my cock. Her long nails were in his hair and the light caught the diamond on her engagement ring. Shortly thereafter she broke the kiss and sauntered over to me. She grabbed my crotch roughly, I could feel each individual nail; "Take me home immediately. I need you inside me NOW.

We got to the car and she grabbed me. "Well? What do you think, did that turn you on?" Her back was to the car and her arms were around my neck. Her eyes were afire with excitement. She was clearly wired by the whole experience.

"I loved the part where you put his hand on your ass, the color kind of drained from his face."

"I know, that's because all of his blood went to his cock. He was awkward and petrified until that moment. He got HARD instantly. It was a rush! Did anyone else notice?" she asked excitedly.

"Most people were not paying attention but the few who were certainly noticed, including a few of Justin's friends. I saw one spilled drink, one mouthed 'holy shit' and a few glares."

"I can imagine."

"So, how was it?" I said with a smile.

"I am SO wet, I wanted to make him come, still do."

"Slut."

She laughed and I grabbed her by her hair, pulling the back of her head down hard. Instinctively her mouth opened and I kissed her hard. I broke the kiss but kept my hand firmly anchored in her hair and began kissing down her neck.

"Oh Justin!" she said with mock lust.

"Fine bitch, you want to act the whore, we can go right now!" Keeping my grip I started pulling her to her knees in front of me.

"My dress!"

"Fuck your dress!"

She switched to her little girl voice; "Are you angry with me Daddy? Was I being too slutty with that boy?"

"Yes."

"I am sorry Daddy. Please punish me."

I quickly looked around. We were parked in a fairly dark part of the lot. I unzipped and pulled out my hardening cock. I placed the tip at her lips. "Suck it whore."

She said; "Yes Daddy." and engulfed my cock. Deanna liked to suck cock and though it frightened her the fist couple of times I had done it, she really liked to have her face fucked. I had a firm grip on her hair with both hands and I started fucking her face roughly. I was keeping an eye out and it still looked like we had the parking lot to ourselves and i was really in the mood to pound my sexy wife so I pulled her to her feet by her hair. We were standing on the passenger side of my car just forward of the front door.

"Bend over."

She didn't move fast enough for me, which actually pleased me greatly.

I firmly forced her over the hood of the car then grabbed two fist-fulls of her dress on either side of the slit and pulled up and apart, hard - ripping the dress open completely past her ass. I entered her and used her hair to roughly impale her on my cock. As I thrusted; "YOU like that you FUCKING BITCH? What ARE you? TELL me what you are" As i spoke she was grunting with every thrust but not speaking. I gave her ass a firm slap and pulled her upright by her hair and whispered in her ear; "TELL Daddy, what are you?"

She looked back at me and sneered; "I am a nasty cunt." I pulled her hair hard again and she went on; "I am your whore Daddy. I am your fuck-toy, I exist to please your cock. Please hurt me Daddy."

I thrust into her three or four more times and paused to look around. We were still in the clear.

I pulled out, spun her around by her hair and half lifted her onto the hood by both her hair and by cupping her cunt and lifting. I put her right leg over my left shoulder and entered her again. "You like that, don't you Bitch?"

She had already come once or twice. Taking it from behind was the easiest way to make her come.

I wanted her to come again so I stepped it up a notch.

She LOVES having clothing ripped off, the dress was already pretty much toast and driving home at night with not much clothing on wasn't exactly virgin territory.

I gripped the dress tightly and used overwhelming force to tear it open. Her bra opened from the front but what fun is that? I knotted up the front of her bra in my hand, checked to make sure my arm was clear and pulled back - hard. The bra tore from the back and I ripped it cleanly off and tossed it behind me.

I resumed fucking her and savagely sucked at her enhanced tits. She yet out a yelp.

"What do you say when Daddy hurts you?"

Breathily she said; "Thank you, Daddy."

I kissed her deeply as I continued fucking her. I was getting close.

"You liked feeling that kids cock against your snatch, didn't you whore?"

She responded defiantly this time; "Yes, he was young and hard. I am thinking about him right now."

I slapped her across the face, hard but at exactly the right place. Below the cheekbone but above the jaw. I was pretty good at aiming just right and had never hurt her. (The very first time I had tried this - sometime after we had talked about it - she left a puddle of come on my bed. It had embarrassed her but it was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.)

She started to come; "Thank you Daddy!" she almost whispered. She could tell I was close, "Please come in my mouth Daddy, I want to taste you."

Often this is how we finished.

I pulled her off the car and she was instantly back on her knees. She looked up at me; "Please fuck my face Daddy, I need it."

I was already right on the edge, I came almost as soon as my cock hit the back of her throat.

I leaned against the car, breathing hard. She smiled up at me "Good for you?"

"Oh my God, yes. As always." I said.

"You were so deep, i didn't taste a thing."

I gently pulled her up.

"I didn't hit you too hard that time did I?"

"No, it was JUST right." she said with a little bit of a leer.

I opened the door for her and she got in.

Driving home she looked so hot wearing the tattered remains of that dress. We started going over the night again and didn't make it home before she was blowing me again.