My Wife Disappeared

Story Info
I never found her again.
5k words
3.87
127.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
932 Followers

The phone woke me at 2:30 in the morning. It was Stephanie, my wife, or I suppose I should say, my soon to be ex-wife. We had a huge fight earlier in the evening, after I had confronted her with my recording of the phone conversation she had this afternoon. I had warned her and cautioned her but she was not dissuaded and had gone to him anyway. I told her we were finished.

She had stormed out of the house vowing that she would never return and that she didn't need me telling her what she could or could not do. Now she was pleading in the little girl voice she used when she wanted something.

"Trevor, I need help."

"That's funny Steph; eight hours ago you told me you didn't need me."

"I do now, I'm in jail."

"Jail, that's funny. What did you do, scream at the cop that ticketed you. The way you did the last time you were pulled over after running a stop sign? Why didn't you call Frankie boy to bail you out?"

"He can't."

"Why not? He's high up in the family; he's got plenty of money.

"He's dead."

"Dead? Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Which one of his buddies off'd him?"

"None of them did it. I killed him."

Now that woke me up. I had been half asleep when I answered the phone and more than a little pissed off at her for calling me now, after the way she had left earlier. At first, I thought that this was just another of her minor scrapes with the law but this was big time serious and not the kind of law that I practiced. I left her with the advice I remembered from my law school days and told her I would see her in the morning at her arraignment.

Things haven't been good between us for the last couple of months or so, but I didn't know why until yesterday. That's when I discovered that my wife was fucking some Mafioso and last night was when I confronted her about it.

Stephanie Elise Corwin comes from money, big money, made in the banking business. Her family goes back almost to the Mayflower and they are New England and New York high society. When I married her I had to accept a prenuptial agreement that would prevent me from benefiting, even a penny, in the event of a divorce. At the time I didn't care, we were in love. She was beautiful and I was making big bucks in Wall Street. The future was as bright as a thousand watt bulb.

Her maternal grand father started the law firm I worked for, right after WW II. It had grown until now it had over a hundred partners of which I was one. We did corporate law and my specialty was mergers and acquisitions. I would be lost in a criminal court. I wouldn't even know where the court room was in the State Court House.

Her father had put her to work here after she had graduated from Bennington College with a Liberal Arts degree that qualified her for nothing, and that's about all she did. All I saw was this beautiful twenty two year old Barbie, with a great ass and tits to die for and who loved to party.

I didn't find out until later, after I married her, that she was a wild child. Mostly minor brushes with the law, a few DUI's, disorderly conducts and one drug possession. No convictions, but that was probably because she had good representation. Nothing like what we were facing now.

I also found out afterwards that she was an heiress. Her paternal grandfather left her a trust fund that gave her an income of twenty thousand a month. That, along with my income, gave us a life style that few people could ever realize. It was so good it couldn't continue and it was last summer when it began to crumble. On the night of that party we had gone to at the Waldman's estate in South Hampton.

It was a beautiful summer night, a full moon reflecting off a calm ocean and a three piece band playing soft music on the terrace behind the mansion. Stephanie and I had a couple of drinks and a few dances before we got separated and about an hour passed by before I started looking for her. When I finally spotted her she was on the dance floor with a guy I had never seen before.

When the music stopped I expected her to look for me at the table where she had left her purse and where I was sitting. But she didn't, she stood talking to the guy she had danced with and when the music started again they just moved into each others arms again. They just looked too friendly so I figured it was time to reclaim my wife. So I walked up to them and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Mind if I cut in." I said, "I'd like have a few dances with her before I take her home with me tonight."

He turned to me with a look on his face as if he was ready to mix it up with me and then he realized where he was and who I might be. Steph looked as if she was startled out of a daze before she recognized me and said, "Oh Trevor, I wondered what had happened to you. I'd like you to meet Frankie. He has been entertaining me while you were gone."

Frankie, I thought, he's no Sinatra. The guy has to be six foot two, at least four inches taller than I am. He didn't look happy to meet me.

"Nice to meet you Frank," I said, "but they're playing our song and I'd really like to have this dance with my wife before I take her home."

He was anything but cordial but he reluctantly relinquished his grip on her. She turned to me and said, right in front of him, "Let's get this dance over with Trev, then I want you to take me home and fuck me."

Now this request was completely out of character for my wife. She is the product of a very genteel New England upbringing and the word 'shit' would no more cross her lips than would the actual substance and likewise for the word 'fuck'. I got her into the car as fast as I could.

On the ride home she was as giggly as a school girl and I think if it hadn't have been for the seat belt and the consol between us, she would have been in my lap. We have always had a very satisfactory sex life but I never remember her as being so forwardly amorous.

When we got home she pulled me into the family room and to the music of a soft romantic ballad, she proceeded to do a slow strip tease. First the dress came off and then the bra. She shook her tits like they were made of jello. I never saw her act so sensuously.

Her body was almost serpentine. Her panties came off as her hips did a series of bumps and grinds.

Then she started on me. First my jacket and then my shirt as she circled me and undressed me. Her lips kissing my body wherever she could reach. My nipples and belly button, even my buttocks when she got my pants down. When she got to my cock and balls, the attention she gave them was better than anything I had ever imagined.

The blow job she gave me was like nothing I had ever experienced. Her tongue was like a snake's and the way she teased me, had me on the brink of cumming a half a dozen times before she backed off each time. When she finally let me cum, she came too. I felt like I gave her a half of a gallon.

By the time I got my cock into her we were both so primed that we each exploded in sheer ecstasy. I came twice more that night and she countless times before we fell into an exhausted asleep.

When I woke in the morning she was already in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. She looked up at me with the most woeful look on her face.

"You must hate me." she said.

"Why would I hate you?" I asked.

"Because of the way I acted last night, that wasn't me. I was like a whore when we came home."

"Yeah, and I loved it."

"Oh Trev, I acted like a slut. I can't believe the things I did to you."

"All of which I liked. We made mind blowing love."

"Well I can't believe I did all those things. I don't know what got into me."

"Maybe you had too much to drink."

"I only had one drink with you. I only took a sip of the second one you brought me and only a glass of white wine later with Frankie."

"Frankie? Who is this guy? How did you meet him?"

"I don't know who he is. I had just finished talking to Sandra Gillespie and I was on my way to find you when he stopped me to ask me something. While we were talking a waiter brought him a drink and there was a white wine on the tray also. Frankie offered it to me and I took it and drank it as we continued our conversation. Come to think of it, I don't even remember what we were talking about. Then you came along and I realized how aroused I was and you know the rest."

"Well that must have been some conversation. You'll have to thank Frankie for me next time you see him."

"That's not going to happen because I don't expect to ever see him again."

And we left it at that. At least she did, but I was not content with that, I wanted to know more about Frankie. When I did investigate I wasn't happy with what I found out. I had called our hostess from the party and after the usual compliments about how nice the party was I asked her who Frankie was. She didn't know that much about him and the only reason he was invited was because he rented the house next door for the summer. She told me his last name was Frachetti and it was funny that I asked about him, because he had just called her and asked for my last name and phone number.

I knew he didn't want to talk to me

Goggle is a wonderful source of information and my inquiry about Frank Frachetti produced enough for me to call a law school buddy who was an Assistant District Attorney in Manhattan. My friend warned me to steer clear, Frankie boy was not only connected, he was a Capo in the Caniglio Family.

In order to cover myself from charges of insider trading I record all my business phone calls relating to mergers, both in my office and in my home. Ordinarily the recorder is turned off and I turn it on only for business calls and after telling the other party he is being recorded. Today I turned it on at home to activate whenever the phone was used. What I heard when I checked the monitor sent chills up my spine.

"Hello." I heard my wife say.

"Hello Stephanie," he said, "Did hubby take you home and fuck you good?"

"Who is this?" She sharply inquired.

"Frankie, the guy you were dancing with last night when you asked your husband to take you home and fuck you."

"Oh god, you heard that?"

"You were standing right next to me, besides I was expecting to hear something like that after you drank the wine I gave you."

"You bastard, what was in that drink."

"Just a little something to make you horny and hot, I could tell you loved the way you felt."

"Damn you, I almost attacked you on the dance floor, I was so aroused."

"I'll bet you gave your husband a good ride when you got home."

"I almost raped him. He never had a night like that from me. I had to tell him how ashamed I was about how I acted."

"But you loved to be the slut, didn't you? You loved feeling so free that you could do anything you wanted to do and when you came, it was the best orgasm you ever had. Better yet, it didn't stop; it happened again and again and got better each time. I'll even bet that you want it to happen again."

"Oh god yes. How did you know? Just thinking about it makes me shiver. Can I get some more of whatever it is?"

"Sure Baby, why don't you meet me for lunch today? I'll bring some along to give you."

"I don't know Frankie; I don't think that's such a good idea."

"OK, forget about then. When you change your mind, give me a call at 555-5555." He hung up and she never told me about the call and I guess it was my mistake not warning her about him.

It wasn't until late in the fall that I began to realize that something was amiss with Stephanie.

Sometimes she was as amorous as could be and she would try to fuck my brains out. At other times her response to my advances was at best semi-interested. We had always enjoyed an active and satisfying love life, but now it was more like a roller coaster ride. Sometimes up and sometimes down and very unpredictable.

Then there were the times when she would call me at the office and tell me that she was meeting one of her girl friends for dinner and I was on my own that night. I'm not a fool so I not only turned the phone recorder back on, I even had all the rooms in the apartment bugged. My worst fears were realized when I heard this conversation on the house phone. Stephanie had made the call.

"Hello." he said.

"Frankie, it's me."

"Have you got a name?"

After a long pause I heard a whispered, "Slut."

"That's not your whole name, come on Baby, your whole name?"

"Frankie please, don't do this to me. I need that pill."

"Tell me your whole name."

"Slut, who loves to suck."

"What do you want Slut?"

"Please Frankie, I want my pill."

"And what are you going to do for me to earn your pill?"

"I'm going to suck you and fuck you and do anything you want."

"Good girl. Come here tomorrow Baby, after breakfast. Come as soon as hubby leaves for work. I've got other company tonight. Come to me for your pill and you can make me happy all day long, just like you always do."

"Please Frankie, I need it today."

"Tomorrow." and he hung up.

When I played back the recording for her I told her we were finished and it was like a row of dominos falling.

That's what led to our big argument and

That's what led her to go to his home and

That's where she found him naked in bed with a woman and

That's where he tried to turn her into a whore and

That's where she grabbed the gun he left on his dresser and

That's where she shot him.

Of course I didn't find all this out until the next morning when I got to the county jail with Abe Greenspan. He was the partner in our firm who dealt with criminal law and we weren't even sure if he could handle this. All the criminal cases we handled were of the white collar variety.

By the time we got all the paper work with all the charges against her, it was time for her arraignment. He had her plead not guilty and bail was set at two million dollars and she was returned jail. An hour later we finally got to talk to her.

She looked like hell. She was dressed in a gray cotton smock and she looked like she had been in a fight. Her first words were, "You have to get me out of here Trev."

"We're working on Steph. It takes a while to come up with two million cash. Abe will represent you until we can get another lawyer more familiar with this type of case. Why don't you tell us what led up to this? I've already told Abe about the first phone call from Frankie when you refused to meet him for lunch."

"Oh, you know about that. OK, I did call him back; two days later and I did meet him for lunch."

"Why Steph, why did you call him back?"

"Because I wanted that stuff he gave me. I wanted the love and the sex you gave me after I took it. You said it was mind blowing and you didn't even take the stuff. Everytime I had an orgasm with you, when I was on that pill, I was transported. I don't even know how to describe it. All I knew is that I wanted it when I made love with you. It better than anything I have ever experienced."

"So what happened then?"

"When we sat down to lunch he ordered a Mimosa for me and a Martini for himself. I told him that the sex you and I had after the party was incredible and I wanted some of that stuff to take home for us to use. He took a little vial from his pocket and put a small pill from it into my Mimosa. He told me to drink it and then he would give me all the pills I wanted. It didn't seem like a big deal, I had handled it at the party until you took me home, so I drank it."

"That was my big mistake, everything I felt when you and I made love came back to me. It didn't take five minutes before I was squirming in my chair. I wanted a penis in me. I wanted to feel the euphoria, the exaltation of my climax and I didn't want to wait. I wanted it now and Frankie wasn't about to make me wait."

"He had me across the street and into the hotel in a matter of minutes. He had the room paid for already; he knew what was going to happen. I'm sorry Trevor but I fucked him for four hours before he quit on me, I wanted to keep going. I don't know how many times I came for him and I wanted more. It was just as good for me as the time you and I had together."

"He gave me one pill to take home and I used it a day later when I was with you. It was another night of incredible sex for me and I did everything I could think of to keep you going. Every climax I had was bigger and better and I got you off four times that night. You were begging me to let you go to sleep. I didn't want to stop, my orgasms were so spectacular."

"Didn't you know he was turning you into an addict?"

"I didn't stop to think, I didn't care. I only knew I wanted those 'out of this world' orgasms. I went almost a week, having routine sex with you. It just wasn't the same. I held out as long as I could before I called him again. I told him I wanted the pills but I didn't want to have sex to get them, I would pay for them. He told me he would set the price and to come over to his office to get them."

"I went to him, thinking I could control what was going to happen. I'm so sorry Trevor, I couldn't and I didn't. He was seated behind his desk; in front of him were a pill and a glass of water. Next to the pill was a vial with two more pills in it."

"You can have the vial," he said, "if you take the one pill right now."

"No Frankie," I pleaded, "Please, just let me pay for them."

"He didn't say a word; he just reached for the vial and started to put it in his pocket."

"I picked up the pill."

Frankie said, "That's my price Doll, take the pill.

That's right, just put it on your tongue.

A little sip of water and swallow.

You love to take that little pill.

You love what it does to you.

You love the feeling of freedom it gives you.

You love letting the inner slut come out.

That's right look at my cock.

I took it out for you. It's hard for you.

Get on your knees now. Hold it.

You like the feel of my cock in your hands.

Do you want to suck it or fuck it?

Do you want my cum, Stephie?

Do you want to be my slut?"

"I did just what he told me to do, I sucked him off and I came as I did it. I had no control of myself, the orgasm I had when he shot his load in my mouth was incredible. I fucked him for three hours and each orgasm was better that the last one. That was the night I was late when we met the Johnson's for dinner. I had to stop at a drugstore and get a sanitary pad to wear to stop the leakage."

"And as bad as that was," she continued, "it went downhill from there. He stopped giving me pills to bring home. That's when our love making went down the drain. I'm sorry Trev, but I just didn't cum for you the way I did for him when he gave me that pill. It even got to the point where I had to stay with him to have dinner and then fuck him until he tired of me and sent me home. That's when I told you I was meeting girl friends. I knew you didn't believe me but I didn't care, I just wanted to have my spectacular orgasms."

"He even gave me to some of his friends. I didn't care who I fucked. I don't even remember their names or if I ever knew what their names were. All I knew was when I took that pill, if there was a cock to fuck me or for me to sit on, or suck on, I would pull it into me. I didn't care who it was attached to, I just wanted to cum."

"The other night, when you played back that phone conversation and we had that terrible argument, was when I realized how low I had fallen. But that didn't stop me from going to Frankie. I still wanted that pill so I went to his home. He was there in bed with some blonde whore named Rosie. At first he was angry that I was there but then he changed his mind."

"You know what Rosie," he said to the blonde, "Stephie here just might be the answer to our problem."

"Slut," he said, addressing me, "Rosie and Rita are booked for a five grand trick tonight with two out of town big shots. But Rita got the flu so you are going to go in her place."

murphy621
murphy621
932 Followers
12