My Wife Explores Her Sexual Side

Story Info
June Cleaver-esque housewife opens up.
1.7k words
3.27
69.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CAPervert
CAPervert
19 Followers

Three years ago my beautiful wife named Eloise whom everyone tells me looks like Beaver Cleaver's Mom complete with the pearls and the stylish dresses, informed me that she wanted to explore her sexual side.

Needless to say my life has never been the same. Needless to say I walk around with a constant hard-on.

For example one time I came home and after the two of us had dinner with our kids and our kids were outside playing my wife tells me that she has the hots for the 18 year old black girl who is our neighbor and is our babysitter. Since the black girl in question looks like one of the members of Destiny's Child I was very interest in hearing about my wife's fantasy and she told me all of the details.

"I just think that bitch is so fucking hot," Diana tells me as she talk dirty. Knowing that I love it when she talks dirty.

"Yesterday when she came over to watch the kids she was wearing her tight jeans and this tight t-shirt and I'll tell you I just wanted to grab that Chocolate bunny and bury my mouth in that hot pussy of her's."

Eloise went on to ask me what I thought of the neighborhood black girl who was named LaShonda and I told her that I, too, thought she was hot. Eloise then told me that the next day she wanted to send the kids over to her parents and have me out of the house so she could invite LaShonda over and hopefully seduce her.

"You think she likes pussy?" I asked my wife who come to find out was not only a slut when it came to sucking cock but was also a slut when it came to eating pussy.

"Well, we'll soon find out," Eloise said as she got up from the kitchen table. She then started doing the dishes and I just sat at the table trying to catch my breath. The next day was going to be interesting. One way or another.

The next day Eloise took the kids to her parents' house and I spent the day going to the movies, dropping by the office to do some paper work, and eating a nice leisurely meal at an Italian restaurant.

By the time I got home it was close to 5pm and I was sure I wouldn't be lucky and wouldn't find my wife in bed with a young, sexy black woman.

Upon entering the house and going right to the bedroom I saw that I was right in assuming Eloise and LaShonda would not be in bed together but just as I was about to feel disappointed I heard a shriek as all of a sudden an excited LaShonda came running down the hall with my wife running after her. Both of them were naked except for the sexy lingerie they were wearing.

"You're not going to catch me," I heard LaShonda tell my wife as the two of them ran into the living room. But my wife did catch the sexy young black woman and when she did my wife was like a man with his lady as she grabbed her by her pussy and made her face her as she shoved her tongue down her throat.

I have no idea what Eloise did to seduce LaShonda but whatever she did work. Whatever she did made the babysitter see that the woman she called Mrs. Miller was a woman who wanted her. A woman who wanted to worship her body the only weay a woman could.

It's now been over a year since Eloise seduce LaShonda and the sexy black girl is often a guest in our home and not just when she is babysitting our kids.

In fact the babysitting chores are now the job of the grandparents where we ship off the kids whenever we feel like being with our young black playmate. Whenever Eloise feels like having some fun.

On her part LaShonda has shown us a new way to play including the joys of bondage and humiliation. What LaShonda has shown us was the joy of allowing us to tie her up and to humiliate her in anyway we see fit.

"Don't ask me why I get turn on by this," our friend told us one night when we were all laying naked in bed and telling each other our fantasies. LaShonda told us her fantasies which included being bound and gag and being dragged around by her hair.

"I had a man who was very abusive to me," LaShonda said revealing a side to her both Eloise and I were unaware of. She said that the old boyfriend was now in prison but when they were together he use to beat her and even though she use to cry at the time she now realize that a part of her was turn on by the way she was treated. The way a man took total control of her body.

"I love for someone else to be in total control," LaShonda admitted to us. Upon hearing this both Eloise and I looked at each other and smiled. Eloise knew what was on my mind and I surely knew what was on Eloise's mind.

***** ***** *****

The next day when LaShonda came to our house we had a big surprise for her. If she wanted to be tied up and abused and humiliate her then so be it.

When LaShonda walked into the house Eloise shut the door behind her and when the black neighbor greeted my wife with a friendly smile and cheerful hello my wife responded not by doing the same but giving LaShonda a tremendous slap in the face and telling her to shut up.

"What the fuck?" our black neighbor said at this point forgetting the fantasy that she had told us the night before. But before anything else could be said by LaShonda my wife gave her another slap and backed her into our living room. All the while the black girl kept asking my wife why she was acting the way she was acting and meanwhile Eloise kept slapping her in the face and telling her to be quiet.

"You shut up you Goddamn fucking black bitch," my wife said being as cruel as she could. She saw the tears in LaShonda's eyes but all she could do was laugh. Once the two of them were in the living room Eloise went behind LaShonda and wrapped her arms around her neck. She squeezed tight and followed the black girl down to her knees and then threw LaShonda down on the floor. At that point my wife grabbed a pair of handcuffs from the coffee table and cuffed the neighbor's hands behind her back. She then took an extension cord and looped it around two times across LaShonda's chest and then tying up her feet in such a way that LaShonda was totally vulnerable. Totally at the mercy of a woman who no longer was being the June Cleaver. Now she was an Evil Bitch and enjoying every minute of it.

Now while all of this was going on I sat on my recliner and had the best seat of the house. I sat back in my chair and watched Eloise hog-tie LaShonda and then my wife took a roll of duct tape and wound the roll of tape three times around the black woman's face to make sure her mouth was covered and she couldn't make a sound. Once this was all done and with my wife Eloise breathing heavily------ and LaShonda totally helpless with tears rolling down her face and shaking in uncontrolled terror, I finally stood up from the recliner and walked slowly over to where the bound black girl was laying on the floor.

"So you wanna be humiliated. Is that right, Bitch?" I ask as I stood over her. As I reached down and grabbed one of her tits. Squeezing tightly and then letting go. After I said all of this I then reached over to the coffee table and grabbed the big feather that Eloise had bought for this special occasion. When Eloise saw me put this feather in my hand she started to laugh but as for LaShonda was concern she started to squirm and act as if she were about to be taken to the guillotine.

But no harm was to come to the lovely young black woman. Instead I was going to tickle her. Tickle her nipples which I knew were sensitive as well as her feet. For the next hour or so I brushed the feather against her hard nipples and her manicured feet and one could tell by the loud screams which were muffled by the duct tape and the way she squirmed on the floor that what I was doing to LaShonda was pure torture. It was pure hell for her but I did not stop. I did not stop as I kept shouting out to the black girl what a dirty whore she was. How she was my play-toy and she was at my mercy.

Once I was through tickling LaShonda with the feather my wife and I thought it was time to end our little game and we untied our friend and took off the handcuffs as well as the extension cord and the duct tape from LaShonda's mouth.

Of course it went without saying that once she was free from her restraints the black woman was very angry and she even threaten to go to the cops. But once she calmed down LaShonda had to admit that what she was put through was the kind of stuff which turn her on. What she went through may have been painful and humiliating but it made her hot.

As a result just a few minutes after it was all over and after LaShonda had calm down and she was being held in the arms of my wife she insisted on making love to both of us. Taking turns sucking and fucking us and loving every minute of it.

T H E E N D

CAPervert
CAPervert
19 Followers