My Wife Explores Her Wilder Side

Story Info
The flowering of a sexual vixen.
1.7k words
3.87
46.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events I'm about to describe are utterly true however un-real they may seem. We were married somewhere in Arizona, almost 13 years ago. She was a rather pale demure young 19yr old, me cyclist build sandy blond 6 footer with grey/blue eyes.

Back then her hair was somewhat past shoulder length and she tended to be pretty timid in bed, even though she learned rather quickly to suck cock pretty well --tending to be a little too rough sometimes.

Well we went through quite a bit in the next four years and then had our first child which afforded quite a bit more to her breasts then previous -- at this time I enjoyed sucking and fucking those perky tits quite a lot. Two more years passed and we had yet another child. And up until 2 years ago was still quite the quiet wife. But then her 30's started creeping up on her and she felt like she was missing out as many do. She would now join me in my pornography viewing: of which my favorites were threesomes, gang-banging, and outdoors type of exhibitionism.

Consequently then our sex life began to experience a little taste to add some excitement. She started off flashing: she would flash passersby as we were driving, or go down on me while we were driving. But then last summer something extraordinary happened, that turned the heat up quite a bit -- and that's something for Arizona.

It all started when I started to try and bring our fantasy life a taste of realism to it. I had found one of those "swinger' web-sites you see and that is where it all began. At first I put out an ad to those who would be interested in seeing my nubile young wife, and possibly mixing it up a little. Of course some young men responded with a "hearty yes thank you," especially when I showed them some regular pics of her.

It got even better when I sent them some partially clad pics, and then some full nude shots of her. --by this time they REALLY wanted to do something, so I let my wife know and she got excited too, to my surprise. I suggested possibly exchange fantasies with them, which also to my surprise she wanted to go for. They would both get pretty graphic with each her -- one young man even admitted he needed to clean up the keyboard now because he had just shot his load all over it in his office at work, while reading her email and looking at her pictures. Megan, my wife got pretty hot about all this, and I felt she was now ready to go one step further, to push the envelope as it were.

You see that demure young lady had become, as one of our soon-to-be partners would say, a "fireball." Before long the emails turned to phone exchanges, where I would be getting her off as she was talking dirty with them. On one such exchange the gentlemen really didn't want to get off over the phone, he almost insisted they meet. I found this an incredible turn-on and I guess so did she, because we worked it out that she would meet him right then at a theatre near-by, outside.

She dressed in a slutty mini and see through blouse with no bra, where her pert little titties showing perfectly through. He noticed her in the car from the pics, and invited her over to his truck where he escorted her in the passenger side. At this point my forever faithful wife did the un-expected once again, and gave the young man a full view of her bare pussy as she got into the seat. This was more than he could handle and so his hand quickly found it's way to it, and inserted a finger rather neatly between her folds. She let out a slight whimper at this, and he progressed to kneeling to the side of her in broad daylight and lick her, my wife's, incredible pussy right there in the parking lot. But that's not all, of course.

She got nervous at this point, and wanted him to get in the truck. He went around, and as he got in the drivers side, he reached over lifted her top and begun to suck on my wife's breasts. This is all SHE could handle at this point, and point blank told him to take his cock out. (I could hardly belief all this when she recounts the events to me later) Not waiting though for him to do it, she immediately unzipped and put her head in his lap. Some background, my wife had never been with another man before me, so these events must have been a release of a lot of pent up sexuality and desire. She expertly surrounded his cockhead with her lips, and gently caressed the underside of his knob with the tip of her tongue.

While she was sucking him off he pulled around to the back of the buildings next to the theatre, at which point they began feeling each other up and taking turns licking and sucking at things. This is when I called her on the cell phone and asked how things were going. She said "great," but I wanted more ,so I asked for her to put him on the phone ...after a second he got on, and I asked if he was enjoying my wife, and he said yes, thank you. I then even surprised myself and going with the whole chain of events, fully in fantasy mode, said "well, she's a beautiful lay, feel free to get inside her" ...I also recommended fucking her from behind and letting his balls slap against her ass, which she just loves -- to which he answered I don't mind if I do.

The next time I called he had entered my wife, I mean really penetrated her sopping wet pussy -- he had fingered her pretty hard and made her come not long before. When she answered she told me SHE had lowered herself onto HIM, it dawned on me that our fantasy had come true. But just when I thought that was it, she told me that they were going to go at it again in a little bit when they had rested and cuddled. So a bit perplexed at what I had gotten us into I waited for about 20 minutes this time to call again, by this time he had mounted her again and spilt his load deep inside her once more. Well, this had been going on for an hour and a half now, and I was nervous --- but she said he was getting ready to cum again soon in her and was actually rocking on his cock as we spoke. I wanted her to come home though, I was uncomfortable at this point, and she did.

When she got home she had a great big sheepish grin on her face and a hickie on her left breast, which REALLY turned me on. When I went to eat her out, I could smell another man's sex on her, and some cum dripping gently down the inside of one of her thighs. My wife was a slutty whore, and I loved it. We made love several times that nights, and she kept going. I actually came more in those few days then I ever have, including my ten years. 7 times a day, threes days in a row -- I couldn't believe I had that much in me. She was insatiable

The next night, after their liaison -- this was when all three of us were to get together. Even though I was excited at the events previous I was pretty shaken up. Where do we go from here. I couldn't see us as swingers really, and still don't. But at this point I wanted to be a part of the fun. To see it all. To see her fuck him, lick him, and for both of us to cum on her lovely sweet face, which she loves by the way (a rarity it seems, even in these days) I was so excited to be a participant this time, but still could hardly believe that the other day had happened.

We met at the hotel as planned. She wore another slutty mini, this time black and white. As we walked up the stairs I pulled her dress up to show him her bare white ass --- as we got to the second floor he put his arm around her and kissed her ..this was the first time I had SEEN her with another man, but there was even more shocks to come. As we got in the room, no sooner were we in there when they started making out, and he was quick to pull her top down to suck on her tits. As I watched in sheer amazement they graduated to the bed where he positioned his face between her legs, with them spread eagle on the bed. She wanted my cock in her mouth too though so I quickly complied as well. As I moved toward her pussy the other guy removed his clothes, and moved his cock to my wives hungry awaiting mouth. But I was anxious again to have her penetrated by another man, and watch her enjoy it. So I asked him if he would.

He quickly moved into position and got on top of her. She bit down on his forearm as I watched him penetrate her from behind them. Slowly he increased momentum as his balls began to slap against her ass cheeks. It wasn't long before his whole body tensed, and he released his load of cum into her. I proceeded to then cum on her face interspersing with fucking her -- her being now filled with another mans cum in her cunt. In that evening I dropped two more loads on her face as he did two more in her pussy. That was the last we saw of Troy (we wanted her to graduate to better men) --- but we were onto brighter frontiers.

Lance -- the sir Lance -a lot in shining armour. It was the next date, the day after we had met with Troy. This guy we were to meet with who said he liked to play quite a bit of baseball and felt himself quite athletic. But we were definitely not ready for the hardbody who walked through that hotel lobby THAT day. But that'll have to wait for another day's telling.