My Wife Exposed in Reno Ch. 02

Story Info
Nancy's show for two guys gets out of hand.
7k words
4.32
103k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
913 Followers

4. The Fake Hypnosis Session

As they entered the room, both my wife and Will the casino worker were carrying drinks, she a tall glass with some kind of mixed drink in it and he yet another bottle of beer. They were apparently having a minor disagreement. I asked them about it.

Nancy explained: "Will's roommate just called him. He asked Will if he could hang out with us. Will tried to talk him out of it, but I said it was fine with me. It would be fun to meet his roommate. It's not like we're on a date or anything. So, if it's all right, Cal, he's on the way over. We gave him your room number and he's only like a block away, so he should be here pretty soon."

A second guy? Better and better, I thought. Fuck, if it were possible, I'd assemble a whole roomful of horny guys for my wife.

"No problem," I said. "An audience doesn't bother me."

While we waited for Will's roommate, I sat Nancy down on one side of the king-sized bed and began going through some "pre-hypnosis" exercises with her that we'd rehearsed. We had no idea, of course, of what a real hypnotist did to get his subjects ready. But we'd seen something about pre-hypnosis on the Internet and thought we'd be able to fake it.

I showed her the little frog figurine, swinging it in front of her eyes a few times. She laughed and said she didn't see anything in the least bit hypnotic about it. Then I fell into the role of authority figure.

"I know you're setting your mind against this procedure," I announced in a domineering voice, "but gradually, despite your efforts, you will give into it. You'll give in because you are intelligent. Intelligence, strength of mind, is required in a hypnotic subject. Stupid people are immune to hypnosis. You are intelligent, so you will take to hypnosis like a duck to water."

It goes without saying that I was pulling all this babble out of my ass. It was such outrageous bullshit that Nancy couldn't keep from smiling, but she quickly got control of herself and assumed a self-controlled, dead-pan look.

"Now," I continued, "show me your hands." She held her hands up to me and I took them in mine. I held her hands firmly for almost thirty seconds before releasing them. She let them drop to her lap.

"I could feel great strength in your hands," I resumed pompously. "I want you to lock your fingers together now. Yes, just like that. Feel the strength in them. I have not hypnotized you but already your fingers have taken on additional strength from what I'm saying. Your fingers now have their own strength which is only partially under your control."

I snapped my fingers for effect and said, "Now try to unlock your hands. Try as hard as you can to unlock them. You will be unable to."

Nancy, who'd been smiling up at me as I'd held her hands, stopped smiling as she pretended to try to pull her hands apart. She stared at her entangled fingers. The muscles in her arms flexed with the apparent effort to pull them apart. "What the fuck?" she said. "What's going on? My hands are stuck together!" She was beginning to act afraid.

"OK, Nancy, don't worry. When I snapped my fingers again, your powerful fingers will relax and you'll easily be able to separate them."

I snapped my fingers and Nancy's hands flew apart. She sat, looking up at me with an expression of fear and anger on her face, opening and closing her hands.

"That was weird," she said. "I'm not sure I want to go through with this. I don't want parts of my body doing what I don't want them to do."

I laughed and said, "Don't worry. Even if I hadn't snapped my fingers just then, your hands would've unlocked in thirty seconds or so on their own. My power over you is actually quite weak. You have absolutely nothing to be afraid of. You weren't even in a trance then. All this little exercise demonstrated is that you are definitely a good hypnotic subject."

She stood up picked up her drink from the table, and emptied it. "Well, if you say so, I guess it'll be all right. It's just that all this is new to me."

Just then there was a soft knock on the door. Will, who'd been sitting in a chair watching Nancy's locked-fingers act, stood up and let his roommate in. He was quite tall, at least six-foot-four, and well built like an athlete. His short-cropped red hair reinforced the impression that he was a jock. He wore jeans and a hooded sweatshirt with a pouch in front.

He introduced himself as "J.J." and apologized for intruding into our "party."

I told him it really wasn't a party. It was a sort of scientific experiment involving hypnosis. I asked him if he knew anything about hypnosis and was relieved to hear that he didn't.

"J.J. goes to UNR [University of Nevada-Reno]," said Will irrelevantly. "Oh, I had a friend who went there," said Nancy just as irrelevantly.

I tried engaging Will and J.J., who sat in the two chairs facing Nancy (still seated on the side of the bed) in small talk for a few minutes. They weren't into the conversation much, though. This was obviously because, from where they were sitting, each had a very distracting view up my wife's dress. She was sitting with her legs dangling over the side of the bed and her knees at least ten inches apart.

Finally, I turned all my attention to Nancy. I took the figurine out of my pocket again and asked her if she was ready to begin the actual hypnosis experience. She nodded that she was.

Standing to the side of her, I swung the figurine back and forth in front of her eyes and began using hocus-pocus talk I'd seen in bad movies. "Pay full attention to this little frog, Nancy. Watch it swing this way and that way and this way and that way. Keep watching and your eyelids will begin to get heavier and heavier. You're beginning already to feel sleepy. You're very sleepy now."

I repeated this hypnosis patter for almost a minute. Then, abruptly, my beautiful wife's eyes closed, her head slumped forward, and she acted as though she were about to fall over sideways. I caught her and guided her upper body backwards so she was lying perpendicularly on the bed with her legs still dangling over the side and her knees now spread apart about fourteen inches. I propped a pillow under her head to make her more comfortable.

"She's really under now," I whispered to our two guests. "You might want to scoot your chairs a little closer now so you can hear what she says better. I'm going to be asking her some questions."

They scooted their chairs closer to the bed. I noticed that they'd also drawn their chairs closer together so that both of them had a more straight-on view up her dress. It excited me to know that they could see all the way up to her panties, what there was of them.

But I got myself under control so I could do my part in our little play. As soon as Nancy was apparently "under," I began my enquiry.

"What's your name?"

"Nancy."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty-five," she lied, knocking five years off her real age.

"Where do you live?"

"San Francisco," she lied again.

"What do you do?"

"I'm a teacher. I teach second grade."

"Are you married or single."

"I'm divorced."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Sort of. His name is John."

"Are you going to marry John?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"I love having sex with him, but he's really dumb. A nice guy, but dumb."

I looked at Will and J.J. and raised my eyebrows. I think they got the idea. This lady was into meaningless sex.

"Why did you come to Reno?"

"Just for fun with two friends, Sarah and Megan."

"Who are they?"

"They teach in San Francisco, too, but in different schools."

Then, having established for Will and J.J.'s benefit that Nancy was answering freely and honestly, I took the questioning in a different direction.

"You're dressed very sexily. Did you do that on purpose?"

She hesitated briefly before answering. "Yes."

"You're obviously not wearing a bra, and the top of your dress is unbuttoned. Do you want people to see your breasts?"

She hesitated again. "Not all people. Just some men."

"Does it excite you to have men looking at your breasts?"

"Yes, if they're good looking."

"Your dress is pretty short, too. Do you know people can see up your dress from behind when you bend forward, as you were doing when you were playing roulette?"

"Yes."

"How do you know?"

"I practiced leaning forward at home in front of a mirror wearing this dress."

"Does it excite you to know men are looking up your dress?"

"Yes. When I know they're looking sometimes I get very excited."

"But you're wearing panties. Don't you want men to see you naked under there?"

She hesitated again, as though not understanding the question. Then she answered: "I don't always wear panties."

I grinned conspiratorially at Will and J.J. Then I said to my wife, "Thank you, Nancy, for your honest answers. Now I'm going to bring you back to full consciousness. You will feel well rested and relaxed. But when I say the words, 'blackjack tables,' you will feel a strong urge to urinate. You will go into the bathroom and do it. But while you're in there, you'll remove your panties and forget to put them back on before rejoining us."

At that, I snapped my fingers again and slowly Nancy opened her eyes. She then sat up, raised her arms above her head, and yawned.

"How do you feel?" I asked her.

"I feel fine. I guess I went to sleep. Or maybe you put me in a trance. Did you?"

"Yes, I did."

"Well, I hope you didn't have me do anything crazy, like pretend I'm a horse or something."

"No, I just relaxed you and had you talk a little about when you were in high school. You shared some memories of teachers and so forth."

I smiled over at Will and J.J. and said, "I hope you guys had better luck on the blackjack tables than I did."

Nancy suddenly stood up, grabbed her purse, and walked quickly over to the bathroom. She shut the door behind her and we heard water running in the basin. "See how shy she is about being heard taking a tinkle? I'll bet that's the only thing she's shy about."

They both laughed and Will, who seemed to have relinquished any special claim to Nancy, said, "Geez, I didn't know she actually got off on flashing her pussy at me. You should have seen how she was sitting down in the bar. She was showing me everything. What are you going to do with her next? Because she told me she had to join her friends downtown at around midnight and it's past 10:00 now."

"You'll see. And I mean that literally," I said with an evil little laugh. "But first, we need to discuss some rules here. You know that, at some level, no one does anything under hypnosis that they wouldn't do otherwise. But who knows what Nancy normally does or would like to do? When I hypnotize someone, even if they're inclined to do some pretty wild stuff, I have some legal responsibility for them. So, no matter what happens, there's not going to be any actual fucking in my room."

We heard the toilet flush and the sound of hands being washed in the basin. Then, for several minutes, we heard nothing. I took this time to repeat my very loose set of rules. When Nancy stepped out of bathroom, she looked even more beautiful than usual. Obviously, she'd taken time to redo her makeup.

I asked her to sit down on the side of the bed again. Knowing that she was probably now sans panties, Will and J.J. looked paid especially close attention to her legs as she sat down. I couldn't see what they could, but since she was sitting pretty demurely with her legs together they probably couldn't see much yet.

I took the frog figurine from my pocket and dangled it in front of her face. "Are you ready, Nancy?" I asked.

She tried to resist breaking out in laughter then said, "Sure, I'm game."

I then swung the figurine in front of her face for about thirty seconds, repeating the same hocus pocus I'd used about then minutes earlier. She began feigning sleepiness almost at once. Soon her eyes were closed and her upper body apparently relaxed so that I had to again lay her back so that her head was resting near the middle of the king-sized bed. Crawling up next to her on the bed, I placed a pillow under her head and neck.

Lying there on her back with her gorgeous bare legs almost entirely exposed and her feet spread about a foot apart, Nancy looked incredibly beautiful and quite vulnerable. As I knew they would, two sets of eyes were already greedily probing the area between my wife's thighs.

"Now, Nancy," I continued, on my knees leaning over her upper body, "I'm going to ask you some more questions. You must answer truthfully. Do you understand."

"Yes."

"Do you ever get a massage?"

"Sometimes."

"Have you ever had a full-body massage?"

"Yes, John does that for me sometimes."

"Does he touch you everywhere?"

"Yes."

"Does he massage your breasts?"

"Yes."

"Does he massage you between your legs?"

"Oh, yes, he does that too."

"And how does that make you feel?"

"It feels wonderful."

"How wonderful? Does he give you an orgasm when he massages you that way?"

"Yes. But he usually uses his mouth to do that." Nancy was beginning to squirm, which caused her dress to ride up several inches.

"To do what?"

"To make me cum."

"Then what usually happens?"

"He climbs on me and makes love to me." As she said this, Nancy slowly moved her right hand down to her crotch and gently began touching her clit through her dress. She did this as though involuntarily. The dress, by now, had ridden up so high that her moving fingers were actually touching the hemline. I knew that Will and J.J., leaning forward in their chairs no more than three feet away from the bed, had a good, prolonged view of her now naked cunt as she lay on her back listlessly masturbating.

"OK, Nancy. I'm going to wake you up now. When you wake up you will feel fully rested and alert. You will hear me say that words "blackjack tables." When you hear these words you will go into the bathroom, strip naked, and put a towel around yourself. Then you will return to the bed where you will receive a full-body massage. You will relax as you're massaged because it is your boyfriend John who is doing it."

My beautiful wife continued to lie on the bed with her cunt fully exposed to two strange, and very lucky, men. She stopped fingering her clit and just let her right hand relax over it.

I climbed off the bed and snapped my fingers. As before, she "woke up," as though from an afternoon nap, and sat on the edge of the bed facing Will and J.J. Seeing that her legs were spread apart immodestly, she pulled them together. Then she adjusted her skirt so that it covered more of her thighs. (I loved it! The innocent act was just perfect.)

We chatted for a few minutes, during which time I explained that while she was under I had regressed her to the age of three. She had spoken to us in the voice of a toddler.

Then I turned to Will and J.J. and asked, "Are you guys going back to the blackjack tables?"

Nancy's response to the "post-hypnotic suggestion" was instantaneous. She stood up, marched into the bathroom, and closed the door behind her.

"Wow! That worked right away. So are you going to give her a massage?" asked J.J.

"I could, but I don't want to have all the fun. Couldn't you guys do it for her?"

"Hell, yes!" said Will, draining his bottle of beer. "Is she going to think I'm her boyfriend or what?"

"I can arrange that. But, remember, while pretending to be this guy John, you can have all kinds of fun with her, but you can't go all the way, even if she wants you to. I'd be open to a law-suit if you did."

J.J., apparently more interested in the process than the pay-off to it, asked, "So when she comes out of the bathroom, she's still hypnotized, right? Does she have any idea of what's actually happening? Will she know she's in a hotel room with us?"

Damn. I wasn't ready for these basic questions. I hadn't thought it through enough. But I faked it as best I could.

"She'll still be under, but she'll have no idea where she is until I set the scene for her. She'll think she's back home with her boyfriend and she won't notice the numerical discrepancy if he seems, at times, to be two different guys. I'm pretty good at scene-setting with my subjects."

"Awesome," said J.J.

Just then Nancy reemerged from the bathroom wearing a bath towel. She stood for almost thirty seconds by the bathroom door, a spaced-out expression of her face. She'd never actually seen anyone hypnotized before, so I guess this was her best idea of what a hypnotized person would look like. And she looked incredibly beautiful, like a Greek goddess. As luck would have it, the hotel bath towel was rather undersized and while she was able to cover her breasts with it, it didn't hang far enough down to cover her crotch. So the three of us were treated to a lingering full-frontal view of her pubic hair and just a suggestion of her cunt lips.

I gave her a command: "Come over here, Nancy, and lie face-down on the bed. It's time for John to give you a massage. The massage will feel wonderful. Your body will feel wonderful. And you will hear nothing anyone says while you're being massaged. All voices will be inaudible to you."

Nancy walked stiffly to the end of the bed, climbed up on it, and released the towel from in front of her so that as she lowered her naked body on to the bed, the towel fell loosely over her lower back and ass. She rolled her head to the left side, away from where Will and J.J. were sitting.

I walked over to the side of the bed opposite Will and J.J. and looked down at Nancy. Knowing her new friends couldn't see her face, she grinned and stuck out her tongue at me. "Now, John, it's time to give your girlfriend a massage. You can begin working on her shoulders."

I addressed this suggestion to both of them, and at first they just looked at each other. After a few seconds, though, Will (the drunker and therefore the bolder of the two) stood up and climbed on to the bed next to Nancy. I noticed that he seemed to already have the beginning of an erection. J.J. scooted his chair right up next to the bed so he could watch the action more closely.

As I said, the towel covered the lower part of Nancy's back and all of her ass. Will's first move was to lower the towel so that her entire back was exposed. In moving the towel, however, Will lifted and held it high enough and long enough to give his friend a quick view of the naked backside of my wife's lovely body. J.J. groaned his appreciation. The towel, slightly clumped up, ended up barely covering her ass and upper thighs.

On his knees just to the right of her body, Will began gently massaging her shoulders and neck. "It's too bad we don't have any oil," he said.

"That's all right," I answered. "If you don't rub hard it won't matter.'

For a minute or so, I watched Will bending over Nancy's naked upper body with his torso twisted rather uncomfortably. So I made a suggestion: "It might be better, 'John,' if you straddled her right leg. That way you have a straight-on angle at her back."

Crawling down near Nancy's feet, Will rather forcefully took hold of her ankles and spread her legs wide apart enough to make a space for his left thigh between her legs. As he spread her legs, he bent forward quickly and stole a glance between her legs.

Then he straddled her right leg. Seeing that he was too far down her body, he pushed his thigh further up between her legs until it was almost pressing against her crotch. To make more room for his leg, he deftly repositioned the bottom of the towel so that it no longer quite covered all of her ass.

Not one to miss an opportunity, J.J. reached into the front pouch of his hooded sweatshirt and took out his cell phone. He held it up to me and asked, "Is it OK if I get a few minutes of this? It'll be crappy quality video, but it's better than nothing."

Calvin427
Calvin427
913 Followers
12