My Wife Gets What She Wants Ch. 01

Story Info
A leather loving FemDom couple.
949 words
3.99
60.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dressed just like she likes me to be dressed. Black felt fedora, black leather blazer, black dress shirt, black silk tie, black PVC pants (because leather offers my ass too much protection), black dress boots and fingerless leather gloves with a black PVC thong on underneath.

I was waiting for her to come home so that I could serve her. I have picked out a nice bottle of red wine and was preparing dinner. She had invited a date over this evening for after dinner and, well, perhaps I should give you a quick explanation as to why my wife was bringing a date over...

It started innocently I supposes, I had always had some kinky, perverted fantasies and I looked at non-vanilla porn. Mostly leather, BDSM stuff but on occasion trannies and forced fem. After dating for awhile I slowly got her into some of the stuff. She wore outfits for me and tired her best to dominate me during sex but it wasn't until she realized I was dressing up on my own, cross-dressing on occasion and trying to meet people for cyber relationships online that she truly turned the corner. Since then, she's taken the attitude that she gets whatever she wants and for the most part I like it.

So anyhow, she occasionally has dates. Usually she just goes out dressed as I like her to dress: (mostly black leather), and fucks the guys at their place. When she gets home she usually punishes me for something and makes me lick the dried sweat and cum off her body and leather clothing and if I do a good job I get to jack off after she leaves. Thinking of her getting fucked by another man makes my dick so hard and I have no trouble conjuring images to stroke myself to.

So tonight, she is bringing someone home for the first time.

She arrived home from work and I was sitting in the chair with an open bottle of wine and a glass for her. I immediately greeted her at the door with a kiss and took her long leather coat and hung it up. She walked over to the chair and sat down. I poured her a glass and took off her black patent leather 6 inch heels for her and rubbed her feet. She had still not said a word to me. I just rubbed her feet and her legs. She had on black pantyhose with the seem in the back and a knee length black leather skirt. I kept looking farther up to her pink satin blouse open just far enough to see her 36C breasts trying to get out and the pearl necklace I bought her last Christmas draping over them. She had her make-up still looking good with bright lipstick and smoky eyes and her hair up from the work day.

After she'd had a glass, she spread her legs out wide and commanded me, "Lick my pussy."

I did as I was told and removed her pantyhose and pushed her skirt up. I licked around her lips before attacking her clit. After years of marriage I knew how to get her off rather quickly and at 35 she still looked sexy -- in fact sexier than our wedding day ten years prior so I loved eating her pussy. After about five minutes she started squirming in the chair a bit and a few minutes later she was convulsing and cumming all over my face. I licked as much of her juices as I could from around my lips and sat back waiting for her to catch her breath.

She stood up, walked over to the closet and got out the paddle she keeps upstairs for convenience. She sat back down, put her heels back on. "Bend over my knee."

I did as I was told and she proceeded to paddle me. Why? I am not sure, I tried to do my best for her, but I think she just likes it. Truth of the matter is, I like it too. I love the way the paddle stings my ass. My cock gets rock hard buried in her leather skirt having the stinging pain of the paddle slapping my PVC covered ass.

When she was through, she pushed me off and got up and started to walk into the bedroom. I knew she was going to change clothing and fix her make-up. I went to the kitchen to finish dinner.

When she came into the dining room for dinner, I got all excited. This is what she was going to wear for her play date and I got to watch her for an hour in those clothes and fantasize. She had let her long red hair down (to her shoulders) and was decked head to toe in black other than her bright red lips and nails and smoky make-up. She had on a black leather long sleeved top with laces down the arms and through the tits that left her stomach bare, skin tight black leather skinny jeans with a zip through crotch that were tucked into black knee high 6 inch leather boots.

"You like what you see?" she asked.

"Very much so Mistress" came my reply.

"Good. Do you think Mike will like what I am wearing?"

"Oh, I am sure he will."

"Good. When I met him I grabbed his dick and it was very thick and big so I am in for a treat and you are in for quite a show."

"Thank you Mistress."

"You want to see me take his big dick in my mouth?"

Before I could respond, the doorbell rang.