My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was making sense to me, I thought, as he went on.

"Andy, you can tell, I am not a wife stealer or a home wrecker. I do not want to take Yvonne away from you, I only want to please her most intimate sexual desires, to full fill her needs of having a big cock to stretch out her cunt and make her feel so good, to make her cum very hard."

By now my dick was leaking all over as I shamelessly stroked my hard cock in my bedroom, while listening to this man tell me about my wife's sexual needs.

"I am by no means a selfish lover Andy, I will make sure that Yvonne's pussy feels so good, I intend to lick out her pussy and her asshole every time that I with her, making her feel so good. I can tell she really enjoys my cock, so I will let her lick it and suck anytime she wishes, your wife is such a great little cocksucker my friend."

I was so proud at that moment, maybe some husband's would have been pissed off by what he saying, but not me, I was proud and I was so aroused, beating off as he spoke to me.

"The way she licked and sucked my balls into her warm mouth, was really unbelievable, man I'm so hard right now just thinking about my hard cock pistoning in and out of your wife's hot sucking mouth, Andy, I promise to fuck your wife's face, right in front you, as you watch!"

It sounded as though he too was jacking off as he spoke to me, and that made me smile.

"I'll fuck her face, and dick slap her, she will love it. I'll make her bend over my lap so I can spank her round ass, I'm going to spank your wife's naked ass Andy, as you watch her squirm and moan. Then I'll rub her ass all over, as I softly rub her cunt from behind, sticking my finger, then fingers up her twat. "

He kept talking to me, "I look forward to it my friend, I am going to smear your wife's cunt juice's all over her little butthole and then finger fuck Yvonne's asshole, right in front you, doesn't that sound so good to you?"

It did sound good; I was so hard as I jacked off listening to Jeff talk about my cunt wife like that.

"Yes, Jeff, it does sound so good!" I said to him.

"Then I am going fuck her Andy, I am going to fuck your sexy wife as you watch!"

I just moaned, as my dick felt so good, as I beat off.

"Andy, it is even quite alright if you hold your wife's hand while I make love to her, I mean, sure there are times where she and I are just going to want to fuck and fuck hard, pleasing our sexual desires, but there are also going to be times where she I and will just make love, I want to make passionate love to your sexy wife too, Andy, isn't that wonderful?" he asked.

"Yes, oh it is Jeff" I found myself telling him, "I do want her pussy to cream, she loves cumming, and she looks so beautiful when she does!"

"Yes Andy, think of it as a nice passionate dance that I am having with your wife, you are free to watch, and play with our dick as you watch us, then after you cum, she cums, and I cum, maybe a few time, then I just return her to you. That's great isn't it?" he asked.

"Yes, when it is Jeff, that's so nice, thank you." I said, and thought to myself, wow, I am actually thanking him for telling me that he is going to make love to my pretty wife!

"Good, then set it up, again, remember, I want her in a pretty, brand new bra and panty set, with pretty high heels on for, right?"

"Yes, right, for you Jeff, don't you worry, I will make sure that my wife looks sexy and beautiful for you, my friend."

Now I was calling him my friend too.

"That's great Andy, I can't wait, and remember, my wife cannot find out that your wife is my sexy cunt. My sexy little slut, ok?"

"Yes I completely understand" I responded.

"Good, then we will be in contact, in the meantime, send me two pictures of your wife. One of her in her pretty and bra and panties, and another of her in the nude. Send them to my phone Andy, I want to be able to see my sexy slut's pretty pictures." He said.

"Oh I will Jeff; I will send you sexy pictures of my wife!" I proudly said.

"Good, that's great and next time, perhaps I may even leave a nice load of cum for you to lick out of your wife's tight little asshole, my friend. She is one hot little fucking cunt wife! My pretty little whore!" He said.

As he said that I heard "ohhhh..hmmm oh ahhhhhhh," I could tell he was cumming, and at that moment, I to shot off my cum all over my hand....

To be continued....

12