My Wife Goes Out with Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok so where was I? Oh yea, as I turned around, Jeffery had his cock out, that big cock, and I looked at him and he said, oh Yvonne, please don't be offended, but I couldn't take it anymore! Oh I had to play with it, I had to take my cock and just play with it as you dance, you are just so sexy!"

"Besides, oh I bet your husband is going to love to know that you actually saw another man's cock, and that you looked at my Big Cock! I know that I have a big cock, and its ok for you to look at it. Look at it all you want!" Jeff said.

"Oh I bet you would love to feel it, wouldn't you, I bet that you would love to touch my cock, wouldn't you Yvonne? Tell the truth now; do you want to touch my prick?"

My wife was breathing heavy as she said to me "Oh honey, I couldn't help it, it's like I was drawn to his cock, and I thought about you babe, and how you have been asking me in bed, not only asking, but practically telling me that you want another man to fuck me, so I thought it would just be nice to feel another man's big cock"

She went on saying "so I sat on the sofa next to Jeffery, and he said go ahead here let me help you, as he grabbed my hand and placed it on his big beautiful penis! Oh it was so hot honey, and so big! It was so much bigger around than your dick babe; it felt good in my hand."

My pretty wife went on saying to me, "then, with his hand around mine, he started to move my hand up and down his cock honey, like he was using my hand to jack him off. It felt so hot and hard in my hand and he said to me, Yvonne, why don't you kiss my cock, you know your husband would like that, what's his name by the way?"

"Andy I said, my husband's name is Andy, and how do you know he would like me to kiss your cock, huh?"

Jeff said "Oh I know husbands like Andy; I know he loves to show you off, he loves for you to dress sexy, and he allows you to go out dancing with your girlfriends. I know in bed he tells you how much he wants to watch you having sex with another man, he wants you to get fucked, doesn't he Yvonne?"

"Oh my goodness was my wife really telling me this I thought?" I was jealous another man spoke to my pretty wife like that, but you wouldn't know it by how hard my smaller dick was throbbing!

"We do talk of it, yes, but I have not done it, it's only a fantasy" my wife said she told him.

"I understand, but let's give Andy he a good story, besides from the way I feel you jacking me off, I can tell that you want to suck my cock!" Jeff told my wife.

My wife then said, to me, "I looked down and I didn't even notice that he had removed his hand from mine, he was right Andy, and I was jacking him off myself."

"His dick was so big, it was then that I felt his strong hands on my tits, as he started to feel my tits babe, feeling and squeezing them, and you know how much that turns me on babe, having my tits played with." She moaned.

I started to feel and fondle my wife's beautiful naked tits, imagining how Jeff must have been feeling her tits too!

"Please baby, go on...oh please" I pleaded with my wife

"So, I moved my head down to his lap with his big cock in my face, and well I started to kiss it all over, it was just so big! I looked at him and he was grinning, saying to me, go ahead, it's ok Yvonne, suck it, suck my cock!"

"I don't remember how I started but the next thing I knew, his big beautiful cock was in my mouth, oh I had to open my mouth very wide, to try and suck that huge cock honey, I was sucking him, I was sucking another man's cock, and it was a big cock!" she said

"Just then I heard him say to me, that's it baby, suck my cock, be a good little cocksucker and suck my big cock, just like your husband wants you to, do it for him, you know he's going to be so hard when you tell him how good you sucked my big cock baby"

"Suck it bitch, that's it, you yes, you are a good little cocksucker Yvonne, oh you sexy, fucking cock sucking wife, suck my dick!"

"You let him talk to you that way honey?" I asked my wife as she jacked me off

"I did, oh you know how we always talk dirty in bed right?" she asked.

"Yes I do" I replied.

"Well hearing him talk dirty to me, like you do, made me think of you even more and I wanted to suck his cock so well." My wife told me.

"I bet your husband, Andy, talks dirty to you, doesn't he? Telling you what a sexy little bitch you are huh, how good you would suck a big cock, huh, I know he does!" Jeff said.

"Oh Andy sucking his cock was so hot, and then he said, I want you to go down and suck my balls bitch, as he pulled his cock out of my mouth, go down and lick and suck on my big balls slut, I know you want to"

"What? And did you? Did you suck his balls too?" I asked my wife

I continued saying to her "Oh Vonny, that's so naughty, so nasty, something only nasty slut do." I told her.

" I couldn't help it honey, I was so turned on, that I moved a bit lower and looked at his big balls, oh honey, both of your balls together are about as big as one of Jeff's balls, he has huge balls! Big sexy balls honey, like the size of tennis balls!" my pretty little wife told me.

"So I went down and I started to suck on his balls, as much as I could into my mouth, then I started licking and sucking his balls as he told me, that's it suck my balls, like a good little cunt wife, that's it whore, suck my nuts, oh that feels so good bitch"

"That's when I felt his hand move down to my panties and he said, oh fuck your cunt is soaking wet! What a good wife you are Yvonne, a sexy hot pussied wife with a wet cunt!"

"He then told me stop, he told me to stand up and he said, pull down your panties for me Yvonne, I want you to pull down your panties for me like a good cunt, you hot sexy little fucking whore, my whore."

"So I stood there and pulled my panties down, I pulled them down and stood there naked, except for my high heels on, he likes only shoes on, like you do babe," my wife said.

"Then he put his hands on my naked ass, squeezing my butt honey, as he pulled me towards him, until my pussy was right in his face, and then he just buried his face in my pussy babe"

"I couldn't believe that he was licking my cunt with his hands on my ass babe, oh it felt so good, I admit it, you know how much I love my cunt licked right Andy?" my wife asked me

"Yes Vonny, oh I do, I do know how much you love to be licked!" I replied.

"He then stood up honey, with that huge wonderful looking cock, sticking straight out and he said I want you to tell your husband how good I ate you out! He laid me on the sofa, he spread my legs, I had only these navy blue heels on honey and he started to lick my wet twat!" My wife told me.

She went on "He pushed my knees back to my tits honey, his face was buried in my cunt, he was sucking and licking my cunt lips," my wife has long pink cunt lips that she loves sucked.

She went on telling me "oh I was going wild!"

"Then, without warning, with my legs pushed so far back that my ass was off the sofa, I felt his tongue in my ass baby, he started to lick out my asshole the way you do!" she moaned to me.

Here was my wife, in bed with me, telling me how another had just licked out her most private place, her asshole, and I loved it! "Oh what a naughty nasty hubby I am!" I thought to myself.

"Should I go on?" she asked me teasingly!

"Please do baby!" I told her.

"Well, honey you know how it absolutely drives me crazy when you lick out my butthole, well it was no different, just a different tongue up my butt, and it felt wonderful!"

"He was going back and forth, licking out my asshole and my cunt hole, I was in pure lust, I thought that I was going to cum as he rimmed me!" my wife exclaimed!

"He sensed it, so he stopped and told me," she said

"I am going to give you what your husband really wants! I am going to give you a hot wet cream pie to take home to him!" Jeff said

"As I lay there honey, with my cunt all swollen and soaking wet, Jeff sort of turned me sideways and he got half ways on the sofa.

"He got between my legs with his big cock at my cunt"

He then said to me "oh tell me what do you want Yvonne, what does your husband say he wants for you to do with another man?''

"Oh Jeff, he wants me to fuck Jeff, he wants me to fuck another man Jeff! " She said she told him.

"Tell me again, tell what a hot dirty slutty cunt that he wants for you to be, tell me what dirty names he calls you in bed when he tells you bitch." Jeff said to her.

"I want you to get fucked by a big cock and cock that you can suck and a cock that will stretch out your hole, oh I want you to fuck like a whore, like a sexy cunt wife, Yvonne, that's what I told Jeff babe" she said to me lustfully.

"He just grinned honey, almost sneering at me."

"I knew it, I knew you were a sexy, big cock loving whore wife, when I saw you, and now you are going to get just what your husband wants for you, a big cock and you love it!" he said to her, she told me.

It was then that she pulled her panties down for me, she reached down with her other hand, the hand that wasn't on my dick, and she seemed to be making a scooping motion, as she proceeded with her story, she brought her two fingers up to my face, first under my nose to sniff, then she stuck her wet fingers into my mouth!

"He rubbed his cock head, that big beautiful cockhead up and down the length of my pussy honey, I was going wild, and he said tell me what you want, you sexy cunt. You fucking hot little whore, what do you want?"

"I want your cock Jeff, oh I want you cock! Your big beautiful hard cock, oh I want it in my pussy, oh Jeff I want you to fuck me!" I wife said to me.

I was so hard I almost shot off right there and then, but she realized that, and she stopped jacking me off, it was then that I noticed a slightly different taste from her fingers that she put in my mouth, oh sure they tasted like her wonderful pussy, but also they tasted a bit salty, something like had never tasted before.

She went on "He looked at me, he grabbed my legs and opened them wider and he started to push his big cockhead into my small fuck babe! Even though, I was soaking wet, it still just stayed in place, my hole not being used to such a big cock, he smiled and said to me, oh Yvonne, you have such a tight cunt!"

It was then that I realized the reason it tasted different because she has scooped his cum along with her wet pussy juice out of her soaked twat!

"He was so big, oh Andy, it hurt for a bit, for a few seconds, I have never felt anything that big going up my pussy, but soon, oh it felt so good, so wonderful, like I was being stretched out!"

As my wife said that, she laid me flat on my back, and she straddled my face. Her knees on each side of my head, her beautiful shaved swollen cunt just inches from my mouth and nose, and I could smell the scent of her cunt and sex on my face.

Then she continued, "it was amazing Andy, you know I've heard a saying about how it feels to be thoroughly fucked, well until now, I thought I knew what it meant, but for the first time, now I really know what it means! I was thoroughly fucked tonight!"

With that, she lowered her cunt to my face, my sexy little wife sat on my face! She stated to feed me her hot wet slippery cream pie! I reached up to grab and feel her big beautiful tits.

She went on, "He went in slowly honey, his cock in my pussy, your wife's pussy; oh it felt so fucking good!"

As she began to rock her hips back and forth, riding my face, and I was eating my wife's soaking wet cream pie pussy!

"Then he started to fuck me, oh and he fucked me so well, so good, it wasn't a minute before I started to cum on his cock, I have never cum so fast, my pussy started to cream, his cock was so big that it would stimulate my clit with each thrust, oh I was cumming all over Jeff's big cock!" She was saying to me.

By now, I was eating and licking my wife's cunt like there was not tomorrow, I couldn't get enough of her wonderfully well fucked pussy! I knew she had been fucked maybe an hour or so ago, and I was eating her out!

"Oh I came for what seemed like minutes honey, it was that intense, oh it was the Best Fuck I have ever had in my life!"

My wife telling me she just had the BEST fuck of her life? Oh yes! I was so hard!

I could feel her cumming on my face then, and she is multi-orgasmic, so it was no surprise to me when my beautiful sexy wife started to cream on my face. Her pussy juices gushed out, making his cum shoot out as well, she was so excited!

Oh I had to fuck her now; I had to fuck my wife's well fucked cunt hole too! I moved her off of me, laid her down, got between her legs and started to push my cock into her hole. Her hole was so loose and so open, not only from being so excited and ready, but because Jeff had actually really stretched her hole!

Her pussy felt like a well fucked cunt! The way a good wife's pussy should feel, a pussy that needs to be shared and enjoyed. My cunt wife's pussy!

She kept talking, saying, "That's when Jeff, stood up honey, he told me to get on my knees with my face in the sofa's pillow, so I did and he positioned his big cock into my pussy hole from behind, and in one big thrust he pushed his cock into my cunt hole! Oh it was amazing, I was so turned on as he was fucking me doggie style!"

"He started to spank my ass babe, he was spanking my nice ass, and he was telling me, this is for Andy, you're lucky husband, I'm fucking your cunt Yvonne, I'm fucking the shit out of your pussy for you and for your husband, and here's his treat!"

"I felt as he started to cum, and he yelled out, I'm cumming, oh I'm cumming, take my big load up your wet fucking cunt, you sexy little married tramp! Take my cum, that's it whore; take my load, my sperm, into your married fuck hole! Good girl! Good slut! Good Wife!

"Take home a hot cream pie to Andy!" Jeff told her.

That's when I shot off, even though I could barely feel my wife's cunt around my smaller cock, I shot off into her pussy, so nicely, just as she started moaning, feeling me also filling up her snatch with my dick juices!

She then said "He then told me, here is my number Yvonne, you can think about this night, share all the details with your lucky husband and if you like call me. I would really enjoy it if he would like to watch me fuck you next time and we can make a whole night of it!"

"A whole night of you sucking my cock, me sucking your cunt and asshole, me fucking you, and you riding on my cock, let me know!" Jeff told me sexy little wife.

"So, that's what happened to me tonight honey, I hope you're happy, I love you!" my wife said to me as I finished blasting my load up her cunt hole!

"Oh I am babe, I love you too, and by way, I am going to watch next time! I'm going to watch you with Jeff; you are my sexy wife and a hot fucking cunt, I love you!" I told her.

12