My Wife Has Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers

The other husbands had finished their breakfast and retreated to the showers in their respective rooms. This left me in the kitchen with my sisters in laws and their pajamas. I got a soda from the fridge and sat at the table watching them go about cleaning up the breakfast mess. I didn't know how I was going to make it through the day. Every time one of them would bend over I would get a great look at an ass or a tit. It sure was going to be a long day.

I had a good chuckle to myself thinking about that E D commercial that said if you have an erection lasting four or more hours you should see your Dr. I figured I would probably have a hard on the biggest part of the day, no medical assistance needed here.

My sisters in laws soon departed the kitchen to shower and get ready for the days events leaving me alone for a short time with my thoughts. I was daydreaming about them, and what the chances were that I could have them both by days end. I figured that since we were using my leisure van (straight out of the seventies) that the event may occur at any point through the day. When the time came to drive into the local attraction area we all paired up as the couples we were. Being the driver, everyone else decided to drink beer while riding. That could open up a few options later.

All seemed to have a decent buzz when we reached our first stop. Driving and not drinking made me feel a little on the outside. First shop was a large discount shopping center, every woman's dream. I looked for opportunities to be alone with either sis at all times. It wasn't long until all were scattered throughout the mall. Having the thoughts of the previous night in the forefront of my mind I decided to seek out the younger sister.

I spied her checking out swimwear. I kept my approach to her in a rear assault. She didn't know I was coming up behind her. Glancing around to make sure no other family members were in sight I cautiously rubbed my cock to an erect state. I made it all the way to her and she never expected me to be there. I got close enough to press my hard cock against her ass and whispered to her, "You have a great looking ass lady." acting like I was a stranger hitting on her.

She looked at me with a shocked look on her face at first, then she saw it was me and said, "You'll get some before this vacation is over."

"Shit, I was hoping for Today." I said.

"Maybe if all goes that way you will." she replied. "Now go away and let me shop if you don't mind."

"Ok." was all I could say as I slinked away with my tail between my legs and a hard on to boot.

New goal, other sis in law. I stumbled across her in only a few minutes.

I couldn't sneak up on her as she saw me first. "I'm glad to see you," she said happily, and then she dumped a load of shit on me and said. "Hold these for me and let's find me a place to try them on."

"Lead the way." I answered. Following her and watching her ass in front of me quickly brought my dick back to life. We soon found the dressing rooms and she grabbed a couple of items off of her stack and went into the first one. One after the other she would hand something out the door to me and say, "I don't like it." I would put the items in the return basket per her command.

I could see her feet under the door and could vision in my mind when she were clothed or unclothed. This fueled my cock and helped me keep a full erection the whole time. I didn't know whether or not to come on to her or not, being as drunk as she was the night before may have clouded her memory. I wasn't sure if she remembered anything or not so I wasn't going to press the issue, at least not yet.

"This store sucks!" she said as she exited the dressing room. "I can use a little help while I shop, my husband always disappears when we shop." she told me.

"Those guys are in the hunting and fishing section." I told her.

"That figures, that's all they think about." she told me. I followed her closely to the next destination. We made small talk and kept walking. I didn't have a clue where my wife was. She would turn up sooner or later with a truckload of shit I was sure.

We walked only a short distance when we came upon a store that sold discounted but very high quality clothing. It wasn't your usual factory outlet with jeans and stuff, but high quality shit for the business type of person. Suits and dresses that looked to be meant for executives or office people. Me being a tradesman I had never heard of most of the brands, but sis was very familiar with many of them. We ended up in an area that was labeled for women size eight. She started browsing through rack after rack and grabbing things seemingly at random. She had blouses and skirts and slacks and underwear.

"Dressing rooms, have you seen the dressing rooms?" she asked me.

Being taller than her I was able to scan above the racks easily and locate the signs to the dressing rooms. "This way." I said. She followed with an armload of stuff to try, and I had my arms full also. "This may take a while." I thought to myself. We arrived at our new destination and the sign above the door said, "Maximum three items in room at a time." I was sure it would take a long time now.

"Oh well," she said, "We've got all day."

I agreed as she grabbed three items and went into the room to start trying shit on. I just found a seat and sat patiently, ready to hand her stuff and put stuff in the return basket. These doors went all the way to the floor,,,,, what a bummer. After a few seemingly long minutes the door opened slightly.

"Take these and hand me the next three on the stack please, they should be matched up already." she said politely. I reached for the outfit and could see her black bra strap and her face. I felt a little life in my cock. Taking my time and having her stand in the slightly opened door helped with my arousal. I handed her what she asked for after putting the other stuff on the bench because she didn't say to put it in the return basket. I looked through the pile and noticed they were all dress suits, no slacks. Some of the underwear she selected was pretty hot looking. I was imagining her in the underwear she chose when the door opened and we repeated the previous actions. I would loved to have been watching her try on the clothes.

After about six or seven outfits, the underwear was next on the stack. I kind of felt anxious as I was handing them to her through the doorway, they were folded nicely so I couldn't really tell what they were.

"These are hot as hell." I said as I handed them to her.

"I think so too." She answered.

A moment or so later the door cracked open and I was expecting the stuff to come back out. Nothing. I looked curiously and saw her reflection in the mirror. Damn my dick leaped to life quickly. She was posing in front of the mirror and watching my reaction in return. The outfit was a white lace bra that you could see her nipples through, white lace panties and a white garter belt. She wasn't wearing hose, but that didn't matter at all. Turning, rubbing her ass, lifting her tits, straightening and adjusting as I watched it all. I saw her motion for me to come inside. I looked around to see if anyone were around that I should be concerned about and entered the little room. Inside she grabbed my hand and pressed it to her pussy. Her crotch was soaked and almost steaming.

"I guess I just bought these." she said with a chuckle. I pushed her back to sit on the little bench and dropped down and started licking her pussy through the wet panties.

"Fuck it," I said, "I'll pay for them." and slipped the panties down her legs and proceeded to lick her slick slit from top to bottom. She would moan softly and say, "Stick your tongue in me you nasty bastard." I didn't know where in her mind that came from but I did as I was told. I licked and sucked and fucked her with my tongue for several minutes.

She pushed me away and turned so her magnificent ass was pointing in my direction and said, "Kiss my ass mother fucker!"

I was kneading her ass cheeks with my hands. I was kissing all over those lovely cheeks, chewing and rubbing my beard stubble on them. I reached beneath her and started fingering her pussy. Damn she was wet and hot. I wanted to just slam my cock in her as hard as I could.

"Quit fucking around back there and tongue my fucking asshole already." She demanded. I buried my tongue into her pucker and she squealed.

While my tongue was busy in her ass I freed my throbbing cock and squeezed it trying to calm it down a little before I straightened up and slammed it into her. I was wanting to hear her say "Fuck me, fuck me now." I had my finger working her clit pretty hard while I was tongue fucking her ass. She was shaking and moaning and pushing her ass back against my mouth as if trying to get my tongue all the way up into her bowels. I helped by pushing my face as hard toward her ass as I could. I could swear I could feel my finger on the other side of her with my tongue.

"I want that big fucking dick now!" she said as if giving me a direct order. "Fuck me hard." she added.

It didn't take a second and I was in position to stuff my cock into her. Her hand came back between her legs and grabbed my cock. She positioned the tip at her gash and said "NOW! NOW!" I slammed my cock all the way to the base and she immediately started to cum. She was shaking and squirming and cum was running down her inner thighs. "Yes, yes, yes." she kept repeating. I never pumped once, I just kept it buried deep inside of her and rocked a little from side to side. Her pussy was so fucking hot and tight that I didn't really want to pull back, I just wanted to enjoy the sensation of her quivering pussy locked on my dick.

I stayed motionless like that until her shaking ceased. She looked back at me and her face was fucking red as a beet, her eyes were glazed over and sweat was running down her face. "What are you waiting on lover, aren't you going to fuck me?" she asked.

"I like it just fine where I am." I told her.

I could feel her flexing the inner walls of her pussy. She was squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles. I had her shoved hard against the bench so she couldn't pull away and I wasn't ready to pull back yet.

"See if you can make me cum like this." I said. I could feel her squeezing a little harder. She had amazing muscle control. I could see her face in the mirror and could see the concentration on her face. I could feel her start to shiver a little. She was approaching a second orgasm. Her eyes opened and she said as if begging "Please fuck me?"

"Not yet." I responded with a sinister grin.

"Come on mother fucker, fuck me!" she demanded.

"Patience baby." I said. I felt her pussy squeezing yet harder. Damn that felt awesome. Her shaking got a little more noticeable. I was starting to get closer also.

"I can feel your dick swelling." she told me. "I want to cum when you cum." she also said.

With that said I withdrew slowly until only the tip of my cock was inside of her. I held that position for a couple of seconds. The cool air on my shaft felt really good but I was wanting so bad to slam back into her. I decided to ease into her. Back out slowly and back in a little harder. Slowly so I could sense how close she was getting to climax. In and out without aggression. Stroke after stroke she would moan. I gained speed and started driving in harder and harder. Her moans were soon accompanied by grunts.

"Harder you bastard, harder." she kept saying.

I then jammed my middle finger up her ass and started fucking her ass in time with my cock fucking her pussy. "Come you nasty little slut, you hot fucking whore, my sexy fucking sister in law, come now!" I half demanded. "I'm going to fill you up until my cum runs out your fucking pussy for days." I added.

"Yes, fill me up, I'm coming again." she whispered and cooed.

I started coming at the same instant. "Here it comes bitch." I assured her. Spasm after spasm we shared in that dressing room. You could actually smell the cum. Cum ran down her thighs and collected in a large puddle on the floor. We stayed in that position for several minutes and when we re-gained our composure I stepped cautiously out of the room.

She came out of the changing room empty handed deciding to leave the sexy undergarments inside. She stared at me and started laughing. I laughed right along with her.

We walked silently around the shopping center, glancing at each other on occasion and smiling. Finally as we saw the others in a group I asked, "We going to do that again?"

"We fucking better." she said.

I agreed and we all left as the group we arrived as. Three more days was all I was thinking, but I will tell you about those later.

stevnmom
stevnmom
129 Followers
12