My Wife, Her Mom, and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now I come to the part where my relationship with Mummy changed. Apar and I have sadness in an otherwise perfect married life. Both of us want a baby, but even after six moths of assiduous sex Apar was not conceiving. We went to a doctor who said that her uterus was double and that she can never bear children. But as her ovum was good, and my sperms were good too, they could be united in a test tube and the resulting product implanted into the uterus of a surrogate mother. Mummy was eager to be the surrogate.

One day Apar came to me in an agitated state. Apar said that the open way we were indulging in sex was certain to have excited Mummy, who was still, in the sexual sense, in the prime age, and not being able to do satisfy that need after arousal would be a misery. 'We are inflicting cruelty on her,' she Apar.

"I had thought of it," I said, "but as there was nothing we could do I did not broach the topic."

"What do you mean we can't do anything? We can. You can. You can fuck her. After all you are attracted by her, and she by you." Apar was almost screaming. Though I have liberal views of sex I stop short of incest. I told her so.

"Silly," she said. "Incest is sex between blood relations. Mom is not your blood relation. I have one more thing to tell you. I am not going to subject myself to the torture of repeated abdominal puncturing to get my ova out. You fuck mother and we have the baby. " Apar stood back triumphantly. We talked and talked and finally I agreed. Now that the subject had come up I must confess that I was excited by the thought of having sex with Mummy. But how to tackle Mummy was the question. I knew it would not be an easy task. Mothers are very protective towards their daughters and would intensely dislike being their rivals in the love of the husband. We thought it out and came with a plan. Apar found a date between Mummy's menstrual periods when it would be ideal for our purpose. We had to wait a week. We waited and on the afternoon of our chosen date we put our well-rehearsed plan into action.

"Mom," said Apar. We were on our favourite divan on the veranda, the divan on which most of our lovemaking had taken place. Mummy was on the other limb of the veranda, her favourite spot.

"Yes Aparna."

"Will you please come here Mom."

"Sure, is it once again helping with penetration?" she giggled. Mummy has a subtle sense of humour.

"No, Mom something more important than that."

"More important than penetration? It must be something very extraordinary," she said, and came. She sat in the middle and Apar and I were leaning on her holding her hands.

"Mom," said Apar, "I am frightened by all that the doctors are going to do to get my ovum out. I mean this repeated ultrasound examination, and the many times they might have to puncture my tummy. I don't like it at all."

"So what do you propose? Adoption?"

'No, Mom, not that. I was talking to Roopa about this and she said that you could bear Sunil's child by artificial insemination. Roopa says that if my ovum is used our baby would have 50% of my genes, but if your ovum is used it will still have 25% of the genes that I have. It is just 25% less. I think it is a good idea."

"What does Sunil say?"

"He says it is a wonderful idea. He dislikes doctors prodding me and pricking me more than I do. What do you say Mom."

"I think it is not very different. I am agreeable." Thereupon Apar and I gave ourselves a high five.

"One more thing Mom."

"Yes, go ahead."

"Mom, are you not frightened by all that they would be doing to get the zygote in. Metal dilators, and syringes and all that probing and prodding. I believe success in one try is rare. They have to do that repeatedly."

"Well, I have to, is it not."

"Not quite. Not if it is done by N.T.I."

"What's that? I have never heard of it."

"Natural Therapeutics Insemination."

"Are you sure you are not making it up?"

"Funny Mom. Am I so smart as that? It is introducing the sperms the natural way?"

"Natural way is the four-letter way."

"Not quite Mom. It is the penile method, and not by syringe."

"Don't be funny. Penile method is the F thing. What you say is quite impossible."

"Mom, in the syringe method the semen is subjected to quite a lot of shaking and splashing, and all this takes place outside without the protective warmth of the body. It may harm the baby. In N.T.I. it is not so."

"But Sunil will be doing the penetration."

"What if. It is not sex. Think of it as a surgical procedure. Akin to the pelvic examination doctors are doing all the time. And one more thing Mom, even N.T.I. is not the best. Orgasms are needed too for it is during orgasms that the uterus sucks the semen in."

"So you want Sunil to fuck me," Mom screamed. It was the first time I have heard Mummy use that word. The occasion justified it. Our response was spontaneous and immediate. Apar started kissing her in one cheek and I on the other. Soon I was kissing her on the lips. At first Mom resisted, then she was tense, but soon she was fully relaxed. I took out her breasts and started sucking. She held my head. Then she held her other breast and presenting it to me as she would have done to Apar two decades ago. Apar helpfully removed her sari and I licked her till she moaned with pleasure. Then I penetrated. No, no assistance from Apar. Mummy knew how to guide it in. We had orgasms together. She said 'son, son' when she was in the throes of the orgasm and I said 'mummy, mummy'. After that all three of us cuddled, and then we slept.

I woke up three hours later. Mummy was leaning on Apar. I smiled and Mummy smiled.

"How about again?" suggested Apar. And without more ado we did. We had it two more times that night. We were at assiduously it for a fortnight under the supervision of Apar who hinted that we would have to continue without respite till we show results.

Mummy missed her next period. Soon she was able to announce that she was pregnant. We both were standing when she told us. We suddenly became weak in the legs. We had to sit. And then when the message sank in we jumped up and did a victory dance round Mummy.

"No more sex for me." said Mummy.

"Why do you say that?" I said.

"Now that the purpose had been achieved there is no need for any further Natural Therapeutic Insemination with or without Orgasms," she said and winked, and then smiled wryly. I looked at her with a silly smile on my face. Apar smiled too, and her smile was, if anything, sillier than mine. Mummy looked at me and then at her daughter and then again turned to me. Her smile broadened till her eyes became slits. She came forward and held me by the cheeks and kissed me on the lips.

"Whenever my darling son wants, Mummy is ready," she said, "I know he wants it now." She removed her nightie and threw it away, and lay down and pulled me upon her. I turned towards Apar. She was beaming with pleasure.

12