My Wife, His Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Laurie spends the weekend away.
5.1k words
4.22
166.8k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of summers ago, Laurie decided to take golf lessons at a local “par 3” course. As she went out on her own to practice one day, she was paired with a slightly older gentleman named Lou. About 6’2” and 190 lbs, Lou had a full head of steel gray hair, cold blue eyes, and a smile that revealed perfectly capped teeth. He was a ‘retired’ business manager and he was very hazy about the kind of business he was in.

By the end of their round, Laurie was totally captivated by Lou’s very strong and dominant personality. At his suggestion, she followed him back to his apartment for a drink. He poured her a glass of wine and watched her drink. She told me his smile got ‘hard’ and he looked into her eyes. He asked my wife why she came back with him. Her reply chilled me and started the blood working towards my hardening cock. “Because you told me to,” she said.

Lou said he liked that. Then he asked her if she really wanted to do what he asked. Again, her reply had me buzzing and trying to breathe. “No,” she told him, “not exactly. I want to do what youtell me to do.”

Laurie started to stroke my hard-on as she told me Lou proceeded totellM her what to do for the rest of the afternoon. She loved the feeling of being dominated by him, totally under his control. She licked the underside of my shaft, and then told me how Lou had her strip for him. She sucked the head into her mouth for just a moment and let it pop out. She told me Loutold her to ‘get on her knees’ and her pussy started to cream. She stroked me faster and faster.

He told her to take his cock out of his pants. She was breathless as she described his large, uncircumcised cock and heavy balls. He grabbed her firmly around the neck and drew her close. “He told me to suck his cock, baby,” she whispered to me. She spread the pre-cum leaking out of me around the head of my dick. “He got so big and so hard in my mouth. He held my head down, baby, as he pushed himself into my throat.” Laurie was jacking my cock furiously; I could feel myself starting to shake. “When he told me to swallow all of him, it made me cum so hard…” And I spurted strands of thick white cream all over Laurie’s fingers.

Laurie has seen Lou several times since, and she seems more enthralled by his dominant nature every time they are together. Last week, Lou told my wife he wanted to take her to a friend’s house for a long weekend. She told me she was going.

Lou had emailed Laurie earlier in the week – she told me she had to go shopping for her weekend getaway. He was taking her to a friend’s summer home in South Haven where they would relax a little and party a little with three or four other couples. He told her there were an on-ground pool and a nice dance club nearby where they would probably go at least one night. So he wanted her to look “special”…

Laurie came home Thursday night with several bags from different boutiques. I was reading in the bedroom when she came in and dropped them on the bed. She said she would model them for me after she took a bath. It was all I could do to wait until she came back into the room.

With a towel wrapped around her, she walked into the room and sat down on the bed. Her skin was glowing from the hot water and bath oils. She smiled coyly and asked if I was ready for a little fashion show. I was more than ready, mouth dry and blood rushing, making me stiff as a board. Laurie looked serious for a moment; she said she thought this would be the last time she would be with him and wanted to make it memorable. (She really did like him, but she felt he could get too involved, too controlling. She wanted to be “his” for the weekend – give him what he wanted – before she told him it wouldn’t continue.)

Then smiling again, she stood up in front of me and the towel dropped away – she was completely smooth all over. It was all I could do to stay in the chair and keep trying to breathe evenly. She turned towards the bed and reached for her new clothes. The first bag she opened had two swimsuits in it. She took out the first one and waived it in front of me.

A plain black bikini didn’t seem all that special until she stepped in to the bottoms, pulled it up her long, smooth legs and turned back to face me. The back covered most of her, stopping just below the top of her crack. The sides were only about an inch wide, riding high on her hips. When she turned fully around, I almost lost it; the sides curved back down to a front panel that fit very snuggly against her mound, cut so low that the top of her tattoo showed clearly above one side. She giggled at my reaction as she slipped on the top and tied the string around her neck. She showed me how the top was adjustable – the material covering her breasts could be stretched wide or pulled close along the string under her breasts, showing as much or as little as she cared to. A great fucking suit!!!

She stretched, turned and twisted to give me the whole show, asked me how much she should cover as she sunned herself by the pool. At that point, I had no control – I groaned and came without touching myself. She stripped off and reached back into the bag for the second suit.

It was another two-piece number, but with much more material. A powder blue that matched her eyes, it looked really cute on her…a short tank top with thin straps over the shoulders and “little boy shorts” cut just over the curve of her cheeks for the bottoms. I said it looked great, but it seemed kind of tame compared to the first one. Her eyes lit up and she broke into a big grin. She said she told the sales girl the same thing – then the girl told her that when it was wet, the suit became nearly transparent. Then, tired of dressing up, she just showed me the rest – some white, lacy bikini panties to wear with a backless sun dress (also a light blue, very thin cotton) that laced up the front, and the finally, a red and black cocktail dress – strapless and rather short – black lace panties, very sheer, and black thigh-high hose. She was ready to cause a hard-on in any situation.

I know she caused another one for me – she pulled off the swimsuit bottoms then pulled me onto the bed and lowered herself on to my stiff prick. She started raising and lowering herself on me, asking me if I thought Lou would like her choices, fucking me while talking about how the sales girl’s eyes widened when she helped Laurie adjust the bikini when she came out of the dressing room, moving the side straps along the curve of her hip, exposing the tattoo. I blasted again inside of her – the image burned in my mind. It wouldn’t be the last time during the weekend that thought would get me hard…

Laurie drove to Lou’s house Friday morning and he drove to South Holland. They arrived around one o’clock in the afternoon to find the house empty, but the pool was full of guests. The men all seemed to be in their fifties and early sixties, mostly good looking and in decent shape. But Laurie was the oldest woman there. Two girls couldn’t have been out of their twenties and the wife of the owner was in her late thirties. All were quite good looking.

After being shown to their room, Lou told Laurie to change into a bathing suit so they could join the others at the pool. As he put on a pair of trunks, Laurie slipped into the black bikini. When he turned around and saw her, he smiled at her and told her she looked fantastic. He slid his hand into her suit as he kissed her, dipped his finger into her wet slit, and then rubbed the slick moisture over the tattoo. It was still glistening as they walked out to the pool and he walked her around, introducing her to the other men. Laurie said she couldn’t stop creaming as they made no pretense at all – staring at her pussy, even remarking on the artwork. When Lou said the tattoo looked even better when it was highlighted by a gold chain, the other men asked if they could see it that way. Laurie smiled coyly and said perhaps later on.

They stopped at a small bar and got a drink, then moved over to some lounge chairs to relax in the sun. Laurie looked around and saw the two younger women in the pool, leaning against a shallow wall. They were topless, just relaxing and talking to each other. The host’s wife was chatting with some of the men at the far end of the pool deck. She had on a very sexy one piece, cut high over her hips with a deep cleavage. The suit exposed the inner half of her breasts, just covering her nipples.

After a few minutes, Laurie asked Lou to put some oil on her back before he left to join the other fellows in a card game. She sat up and untied the string around her neck, casually dropping her top before standing up and then repositioning herself on her front on the lounger. She told me she noticed the men taking her all in as she exposed herself. Lou told her he was so proud of her – so happy to be with her. As he started to spread oil on her back, two of the guys walked over, asking when he was going to join the game. As they got right next to the chair, Lou started rubbing the sides of her breasts with the oil and told them he would be there shortly. He left soon after and Laurie started to doze off under the hot sun.

Some time later, Lou wandered back over to tell her she should turn over so she wouldn’t burn. As she did, he picked up the oil and before she could reach for her top, he started rubbing it into her breasts. Laurie noticed that the other girls were close by on their own chairs, and they stared rather intently as Lou kept putting more oil on her – rubbing it on her stomach and then further down. One of the girls gasped as he pulled back the small patch of material and slid his hand over her smooth mound, now glistening in the sunshine. He let the suit snap back, leaned over and kissed her then made his way back to the card game.

Laurie stayed topless on the lounge chair for another half-hour, then got up and walked over to the bar to get a cool drink. She noticed Lou motioning to her to come over to the card table. Wanting to please him, she went directly there, not bothering to get her top. As he told her the game would be winding down in another thirty minutes, Laurie leaned over to kiss him and say she wanted to go inside and take a shower and get in a short nap. The others were staring and she realized that her nipples were growing harder as she stood there in front of these strangers. Lou said he needed another kiss ‘for luck.’ He reached up and took her breast into his mouth, sucking her hard nipple into his mouth. He had his other hand around her ass. She moaned out loud as he did this, and then pulled away, smiling at the others as they asked for kisses, too. She collected her top and walked back into the house to shower.

Lou woke her some time later after he showered. As she lay on the bed, he sat down next to her with a roll of bills in his hand. He slowly counted out $240 and put it down next to her. He said that was her half of his winnings – she deserved it for the ‘good luck’ kiss. It so distracted the others that he cleaned up while they were talking about her. She smiled at him and asked if there was anything else he wanted from her. He grunted and put his hand around her neck, pulling her towards him. She leaned down and took him in her mouth, feeling his cock grow hard and hot. She worked him with her fingers and tongue until he started to throb. Then he gripped her neck again, holding her head still as he finished himself, fucking her mouth hard until she felt his hot cum blasting down her throat. He grunted again as he finished, then told her to get dressed, they were all going out to a roadhouse for dinner and dancing.

He took his clothes and went back to the bathroom to get cleaned up and dressed. (Laurie told me later that she couldn’t ever remember feeling more like a slut than she did then. I asked her if she liked it…she said no, not at all, but at the same time it made her so hot she had to get herself off while he was in the other room.)

She dressed in her new light blue sun dress, sheer white bikini panties and some high-heeled sandals. She held the dress up and put her gold chain (a present from Lou) around her waist and asked Lou to fix it for her when he returned from the bathroom. From the rear, he fastened it and draped it over her hips. Then he slid a finger across her pussy lips, making it wet and slick. With his other hand, he pulled the bikini down and then slid his wet finger down her crack and buried it in her ass. He moaned into her neck that he loved the way she acted that afternoon – he wanted her to continue it for the rest of the night and the rest of the weekend. Laurie squirmed as he moved his finger further into to her, moaning she would do whatever he wanted. She was absolutely and completely his for the weekend.

He pulled it out of her, readjusted her panties and turned her around. He said he wanted the laces of the dress to be as loose as possible – as loose as he wanted her to be. Her cunt started to cream as he continued to be more assertive. She asked how loose…she had a hard time breathing… did he want her to be with the others? Lou looked at her, eyes moving all over her body. He said his friends wanted to see all of her tattoo – he didn’t want to disappoint them. Her nipples were now hard as diamonds…she asked what else he wanted; he was rolling his hands over her breasts. Did he want her to fuck them, too? He looked at her hard – squeezing her now…he told my wife that she could fuck the other guests, but not the host – his wife wouldn’t like that. But she wouldn’t care if Laurie sucked his cock to show her appreciation for their hospitality. Laurie asked about the other girls…Lou chuckled deeply… he told her they really were whores – escorts, he called them – available for anyone… just like he wanted Laurie to be.

And that set the tone for the rest of the weekend. They went to dinner at a local place where they all drank and had a good time, laughing and talking, lots of innuendo in the conversation. After a couple of drinks, Laurie was right in the swing of things, flirting with the men, laughing with the ladies until they went next door where the bar had a dance floor.

After the first round was served, one of the other guests asked Laurie to dance. She looked at Lou and he told her to go have fun. On the dance floor, her partner held her close, pressing himself in to her. He said he found her bathing suit ‘enticing’ and was curious about the tattoo he had seen. Laurie told him she got it during a trip to Europe years before. He asked if she was with her husband at the time. She looked into his eyes, said her husband took her there, but someone else got her the tattoo. He was still curious. Laurie explained that it was a present – her husband gave her to a man they met so he gave the tattoo as a present back.

He said that sounded very hot and then leaned in and kissed her fully on the mouth. Laurie kissed him back, pressing her breasts into his chest. He pulled back – working to speak smoothly – and said he would love to see all of it. Laurie smiled up at him and kissed him again…asked him when and where. He took her hand and walked off the dance floor towards a side exit. Laurie looked back at Lou who was talking to one of the young girls, then let herself be taken outside to the dark parking lot. He pulled her around the side of the building and leaned her up against the wall where she was half lit up by a spotlight on the side of the building.

He kissed her again, this time his hands working past the laces on her dress, feeling her breasts, rolling her nipples with his fingers. Then he backed up and told her he wanted to see it now. Behind the bar, in sight of the cars in the lot, Laurie pulled her dress up to her waist, showing him the sheer lace panties. He said it was still not clear enough – his voice starting to get a hard edge and his breathing was getting ragged.

Laurie realized that he was very much like Lou – he wasn’t fooling around. She slid her hands under the sides, continuing to slip them down her legs, dragging the panties down. She looked up at him, a smile curled across his face as she picked up one foot and then the other, stepping out of the white lace. He took them out of her hand and stuffed them into his pocket as he moved closer, backing Laurie up against the wall. He looked down, smiling broadly. With his left hand around her ass, pulling her forward, he palmed her slit with his right, rubbing her juices over the tattoo. “Nice,” he said, “even better than Lou described it.”

He kissed her hard on the mouth, playing with her, and then told her to take his cock out of his pants. He was already hard as she unzipped him and pulled it through the front of his boxers. He lifted her left leg up and pulled it around his right leg so the tattoo was clearly visible in the light from the lamp on the building. And without another word, he pulled her close enough to bury his cock to the hilt in her steaming cunt. She started moaning as he fucked her, sawing in and out of her hard and deep. Then, looking over his shoulder, she saw a couple walking through the parking lot towards their car. She tried to tell him to stop, but he just covered her mouth with his and increased his speed.

The couple stopped about thirty feet away; they could see everything from their side angle. Laurie kept her head on his other shoulder, away from them, as they watched her being taken against the wall. Then, with a final grunt, he pulled her hips into him and came inside of her. His softening cock slid out of her, his cum glistening on her pussy and coating the insides of her thighs. With their audience still enthralled, he pushed her down and told her to clean him off. “Great fuck,” he said, loud enough for the others to hear. They stood there watching as my wife sucked and licked his cock clean. Then he pulled her up and led her back into the bar.

Laurie let him walk her into the bar, his arm draped around her waist and his hand squeezing her ass. As they approached the table where Lou was still talking with one of the younger girls, Laurie tilted her head up and they kissed deeply. He broke away from her and reached into his pocket, pulling out her crumpled panties. He tossed them across the table to Lou. “Beautiful artwork, Lou.” He grinned as he led her to the seat next to Lou.

Lou held her panties in both hands, turning them over and around, then stuck them into his pocket. He pushed a glass of wine towards Laurie. He told her to have a drink as she probably needed it. She took a long pull from the glass, and then asked him if he was mad at her. He leaned over and kissed her neck, told her he was proud of her – she had it “all over these other broads.” He told her to finish her drink; he wanted to get back to the house. He felt like a hot tub and a sauna. Laurie said that sounded good to her, too.

Back at the house, Laurie and Lou went back to their room to change for the hot tub. As Laurie slipped off her dress, Lou pulled the crumpled panties out of his pocket and tossed them to her. Laurie picked them up and smiled at him. He asked if the guy was good to her. Laurie felt herself blush. She said it was pretty hot, and described her outdoor action to him. Lou said that sounded good, but what he really wanted to know was what the guy “tipped” her for her services. How much did he give her? Laurie was confused; she didn’t know what he was talking about. “Something like that,” he said, “He should have given you five hundred.” Laurie was dumbstruck. She stared at him like he was out of his mind. Lou told her to wait and see, the others were much classier guys. Laurie just couldn’t believe what he was saying. She let it drop and started to get back into her black bikini. Lou stopped her – said they weren’t going swimming. All she needed was a towel. So she peeled off the bottoms, grabbed a towel out of their bathroom and wrapped it around herself, tying it across her breasts. Lou grabbed one for himself and they went downstairs to the hot tub next to the pool.

12