My Wife Is Satisfied Now - And So Am I!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

The thought of Cheryl being fucked and her embarrassment at pissing over everything was a huge turn on for me and I shot another load deep into her cunt. By now I was rather exhausted but I wanted badly to hear the rest of her story.

She continued, "We took it turn about - Natalie having the complete use of David one day and I had him for the next day and so on. We went to the nude beach lots of times and David took great delight in embarrassing me by exposing me to the men on the beach and playing with my cunt lips while they were watching. He even offered my body for several of the men to fuck and, although I protested loudly, he allowed the men to come over to me and feel me up. I felt very slutty with these complete strangers fingering my body but it was a great turn on just the same. Nobody fucked me except David - after all he was enough for any girl - but I did reach several orgasms because of the men stroking my body while Natalie and David were watching. Of course he allowed men to play with Natalie's body too and on one occasion he sent Natalie off with three men for a couple of hours. They went to someone's flat but she wouldn't tell us what they did there but my guess is they fucked her because she looked very flushed when she returned and she gave David a big smile and then nodded to him. While she was away David and I laid on the beach towels. He kept his hand on my pussy gently stroking me all the time but not allowing me to cum. He took my hand and placed it on his cock and told me to wank him! I did as he asked and watched as he shot a load of cum up into the air when he came. I was thrilled I had managed to make him cum like that and I did it again several times later - once when Natalie told me to do it and she caught his cum in her mouth as it shot out of the end of his cock."

I was now too tired to fuck Cheryl any more but I continued to play with her nipples and I could tell she was becoming very excited.

"Eventually it was time to return home to you and although I was very sad the holiday was over I was looking forward to being with you again. Natalie told me she would only allow David to fuck me again if I had your permission but I can't expect you to allow me to fuck David any more. Having a very large cock in me was a great thrill and I can't say I didn't enjoy every moment of it but I have already been very satisfied with your moderate cock several times already tonight and I know I can certainly live with you and your cock. However that doesn't take away the guilt I have for fucking another man whilst I am married to you. I know I did it with the full knowledge that I was breaking the trust you and I have for each other but it will be the last time I do anything like that. If you will forgive me I pledge my loyalty to you and will never stray again. I love you and want to remain your wife but I will understand it you send me away."

My response to her was definite. "Cheryl, I love you deeply and I always will. I have been ever so excited listening to you tell me your story and I know just how much the holiday and David meant to you. I am twelve years older than you and I certainly wouldn't want you to age any more to be the same as my age, but at the same time I can't make myself any younger for you. Therefore this age difference will remain with us. I know you have needs which I just cannot fulfill because of my age etc., but if you will try to remain faithful to me in the future I see no reason at all why I should want you to leave me. I must say, however, that I never ever want you to fuck David again.....................unless I am able to watch you getting fucked! I don't know how Natalie would view that statement but that is my condition. You can fuck David as much as you like but I must always be present even if I don't take an active part! What do you think about that, Darling?"

Cheryl hugged me and kissed me and whispered she would never betray me again but she certainly would like to fuck David again but never unless I was able to watch! We were both so exhausted by this that we simple fell asleep in each other's arms.

Next morning I was feeling very frisky when I woke and quietly left the bed to go to the bathroom. When I returned Cheryl was still asleep so I removed the thin sheet from her body, gently moved her legs apart and then positioned myself ready to fuck her. This woke her up and when she saw I was ready to penetrate her, she screamed out saying she had to go to the bathroom first. I just grinned at her and told her to hold on tightly! I pushed my very hard cock into her cunt and saw by the expression on her face that she knew exactly what I was likely to do. I love Cheryl and so I pulled my cock out of her, kissed her and told her to hurry back! She leapt off the bed grateful I hadn't made her piss at the same time she was coming. When she returned we fucked like never before and renewed our vows of love for each other.

When we donned just our dressing gowns and returned to the kitchen David and Natalie were already there making their breakfasts. Natalie greeted me heartily and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. This was a great show of affection from her. She told me she was really thrilled to see Cheryl and myself still together as she had been worried I might have thrown Cheryl out on her ear. I explained how much I loved Cheryl and I also told her David was never to have sex with my wife again............unless I was there to watch! Everyone burst out laughing and this proved we were all on the very best of terms. Natalie asked me if I was really serious about allowing Cheryl to fuck David again and I told her it was true provided I was allowed to watch!


Natalie had a devious glint in her eye when she then said, "Okay, let's put this to the test. David, walk over to Cheryl right now, pull her dressing off and then lay her on the table. Now spread her legs and stick your cock into her body. Now fuck her because Dad is watching and he will allow you to do that right now!"

I watched with fascination as David did what Natalie told him and he took off her dressing gown exposing her naked body. Her cunt lips were still smeared with my cum but that didn't matter. He lifted her onto the edge of the table, parted her legs and then moved forward until his enormous cock was right at her entrance. He then looked over at me, I nodded, and he pushed his cock right into my wife's cunt!

Now I am watching as my wife, my lovely wonderful wife is being fucked right in front of me. I can really see just how much Cheryl is enjoying this and know I would have no right to stop this pleasure. They continue fucking until I can see David is ready to explode. He looks over at me again and I nod as he begins to cum in my wife! The rapture on Cheryl's face is my reward and I can see by the number of times she has orgasmed that this is a wonderful experience for her.

Natalie came over to me and gave me a big hug and told me she loves me and hopes we will all be great friends in the future. I still can't understand why she is prepared to share her David with anyone else but right now I don't care too much. I am watching a very arousing episode and I just can't wait to take my loving wife into the bedroom and fuck her myself!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers