My Wife Judy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Fuck, how would love to feel you fill me with your seed, but you need to pull out."

But, she didn't quit and I thought I could hold out enough to get her to a huge climax. I kept stroking and she got louder. Along with her getting louder I could feel her clamp down on my cock with her pussy walls. That was it. I wasn't pulling out.

She started cumming when I started cumming. I don't think either of us ever had cum harder than the two of us did there in my living room. I shot my load way up inside her. We kept rocking for another few minutes. I stopped and was thinking about how pissed she was going to be when she learned I came in her bareback.

"You came in me, didn't you?"

"I'm sorry."

"No, I wanted you to cum in me. I wanted to feel your seed up against my womb. Thank you. I would have been so upset had you pulled out."

"What about you being fertile?"

"Hey, my husband has had his chance. If your sperm gets to one of my eggs before his does I'm calling it God's will. Whether I have sinned with your or not, it will be God's will. Even though you sperm may start out a few inches closer to my egg than his, it will be God's will. Maybe we can put that on a t-shirt."

I was still well inside Emily when the phone rang. I reached over and picked it up. It was Judy on the line. "Did you sell the house?"

"Yes, I did. Emily is with me now. We are just starting to clean up some of the details."

"God, what did she do? Fuck you to get you to sign. I didn't think you were serious about selling."

"She's right here. Do you want to ask her?"

"No, I don't think we'll see the day you can get some nut case religious wife to fuck you."

Emily heard what Judy said to me and motioned for me to hand her the phone.

"Hi, Judy. It's Emily. Your husband is such a great guy. I need more clients like him."

"You must see something no one else does. He's kind of a stupid ass."

"I don't think so. Is there something you wanted to ask me? I overhead what you asked him on the phone?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. I never dreamed you would hear that."

"Yes ... "

"Uh, yes you heard it, or yes, what?"

"Yes, just yes ... the answer is yes!"

12