My Wife My... Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife becomes my toy, my slut, my slave.
2.7k words
4.36
104.7k
46
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Up until last year, my story was like so many others – very good, but now, spectacular. I've been lucky and would have considered myself fortunate, but I could have never anticipated how my life is today. Now I look back at the life I had before with pity. I just never knew how good it could be. Oh sure, some times during our lives we all think how great it would be to have a women at our sexual beck and call, but believe me when I say this – it's even better than the dream.

I'm Keith, and I grew up in a mid-sized Ohio town, was the only child of a pair of loving parents and had an unremarkable childhood. I went off to college and became an accountant. Got a nice job and met a great girl. We dated for about a year before I popped the question and we got married. As both Jane and I were only children, we were in no real hurry to start a family. I was 25, Jane was 22, and we were on our way.

I guess I should give you a little about us physically. I'm a little bigger than the average guy at 6'2" and 200 pounds with thick black hair. I still work out often, biking and lifting weights (a throwback to my high school football days). At 5'2" with creamy pale skin and light brown hair that reaches just past her shoulders, Jane is quite my physical opposite. She has a slender figure with curves in all the right places, and full B cup breast with fantastic nipples that get rock hard when she's excited. She has wonderfully deep blue eyes that captivate you and a great smile and laugh. She looks incredibly sexy in and out of clothes. She is an incredibly sexy woman, and has always had a bit of an exhibitionist side, routinely flashing me and dressing in lingerie that drives me wild.

Jane and I met in the most innocent of all ways, at the local mall. I was just out looking to pick up a couple of things, when I saw her sitting alone in the food court. I was draw to her immediately, and took a chance by asking her if I could join her. Making a few jokes from "what do you recommend" and "do you come her often" I found that she was a supervisor for one of the mall stores. We laughed and she giggled as she had me guessing and I soon found out that it was for the Frederick's of Hollywood where she had started since high school graduation (this was often a source of her exotic and extensive collection of lingerie).

We chatted and laughed and when she said that she had to head back to the store, I asked her out to dinner. One date led to another, and that is how we got here. Out sex life was great. We couldn't get enough of each other. I had an apartment in what was the busier end of town, and Jane was still living with her parents. Soon it wasn't uncommon for me to race home from work to find Jane in a sexy outfit sprawled out on the couch in my living room or spread eagle on the bed. After we were married, Jane moved in and our sex life got even crazier.

We had sex almost everyday. It seemed as if the more we made love, the more we wanted. Probably due to her job, Jane was creative in the ways that she would dress, and I really don't know how else to say this, but how she would present herself for sex. One day I would come home to a vision in white, complete with corset, stockings and a veil playing the demure and shy wedding night wife, and the next day she would be dressed in an animal print and attack me the minute the door was closed. She soon had a closet of lingerie of all types from the smallest bras and panties to bulky corsets and costumes. One evening she was dressed as a school girl in a short skirt and pony tails, and the next night a street walking hooker in vinyl with enough make-up for three, and I loved every single second.

It also seemed with each week Jane would also get a little more daring. She went from waiting for me in the bedroom, to meeting me at the door and was soon flashing her bras and panties at me whenever she wanted to just tease or flirt. She almost never wore pants and made a habit of rising in the morning as I was getting ready for work only to grind her naked body against my own and asking me if I was going to think about her during the day. It is a wonder that I got anything done at all.

Jane seemed to work less and less, which was fine, as my job was going well, but this gave her even more time to think of sex. She would come by my office and pull me aside to show me her panties under a short skirt, only to remove them and leave them with me before heading home to wait for my arrival. When we were out, she would make sure that I got a glimpse down her blouse or a flash of her panties. And the sex was fantastic. We fucked in every position that we found and she seemed to enjoy giving me head as much as I enjoyed cumming in her mouth. We would watch porn movies together and had even purchased a couple of sex toys.

I was living in a dream where all my sexual desires seemed to appear before me as if laid out on buffet, but I really had no idea what was to come. One evening I had told her I needed to work late on a project, something that would happen from time to time, and she told me no problem. That day, she rang me just to ask that I call her when I was heading home.

It was dark at 8:30 PM as I was walking from the office to my car when I called Jane. She was slurring her words a little as she giggled into the phone. I asked her if she had been drinking, and she said most definitely, asking me to stop and pick up some more beer before I got home and to please make sure it was cold. Then she said something unusual, asking me to drive in the back of our apartment building and to call her back once I was parked. I was a little confused, but I stopped and picked up a 12 pack, parking behind the building and then rang Jane. Jane said that she could see my car, but that I should back into the parking space and then look for our apartment window.

Now I was curious, and after turning around, I could see Jane holding our cordless phone and waving from a large window in what was our living room, but she seemed out of place as she must have been standing on something as I could see most of her body and she would actually have to bend over a bit to look out at me (I later learned that she was standing on our large coffee table that she had pushed under the window. I was still on the phone with her, when she told me to start the cd that was in my car's radio, open a beer and enjoy the show, but stay on the line so that she could hear the music. I started to get where this was going, but looked around and didn't think that Jane would go through with it. Yet, as the music started, Jane dropped the robe that she was wearing and danced before the window in nothing but a small black bra, a tiny black g-string, with a garter belt and stockings. My cock immediately went rock hard as I chugged a beer and opened another.

As my private little dancer's song ended, Jane grabbed the phone and asked me what I thought. "Stunning" was all that I could say as I finished my second beer in about 4 minutes, then I asked her why she stopped. From what must have been 50 yards away, I could see her head rock seductively to the side as she asked me what I wanted her to do next. All I said was "lose the bra and g-string, and I'll start the song again." Right then and there, there was little shift in our relationship. Jane responded by asking me if I really wanted her to do it, and saying that a lot of skin was one thing, but naked was another. I don't know where it came from, but from somewhere deep in my subconscious I said, "You and I both know that you're a bad girl, and now you're going to do as I say, or my bad girl just may get a spanking."

Jane disappeared from the window, and just when I thought that I had gone too far, she appeared again, I started the music and stared wide eyed as she began dancing and gyrating in all her glory. I sat transfixed as if in a dream chugging another beer and watching my naked wife spinning and dancing in our well lit living room as I sat in my car across our apartment's parking lot. Occasionally, I would see her sneaking a peek out the window with what even seemed to me from where I sat was a nervous look of half embarrassment and half excitement... and with each glance my cock just got harder.

All at once, the music stopped and with one last glance out the window Jane jumped down out of my sight. Grabbing the cordless phone again, I heard Jane panting as she asked me if I enjoyed the show. As I told her how hard I was, how much I loved her and I excited she made me, Jane paused and in a nervous voice said, "What do you want me to do now?" I was on a roll, and guessed that Jane wanted me to continue to push her. I was guessing that she was just as excited as I at this new twist in our relationship, and that is when I blurted out, "Get your naked ass down here and suck my cock!"

"Naked?" she said, adding, "You want me to come down to the car naked?" It seemed to me that I was outside of my body just listening as I said, "I guess that my bad girl does want a spanking or she wouldn't be questioning my orders. So here is what you're going to do. First, I want you to get back up on the table and press your ass against the window's glass as you bend over and count to 10. I want you to count slowly, and as you do I want you to think about the 10 swats that I am going to give that hot sweet ass of yours. Then, I want you to get down here and climb in the back seat of my car and ask me to spank you. I'll be waiting for you."

I felt as if my face was presses against the glass of my car's windshield as I again saw my wife climb up to the window and look meekly down to the parking lot. She turned her back to the window and I swear I could see the window steam between her legs from the heat of her pussy as she trembled pressing the cheeks of her ass to the window. In no time, Jane jumped from the window, and soon appeared at the window of the apartment building's back door.

It was only then that I realized that Jane had already walked past the doors of the other 3 second floor apartments, and now stood in nothing but a garter belt and stockings, and as I would soon see, high heels. She peered out at the short distance from the door to my car it must have seemed like miles. She told me later that she wasn't sure what would be more embarrassing, getting caught in the buildings hallway, or being seen scurrying across the short sidewalk and driveway to my parking space. The door flung open and I grinned all the wider as Jane took short scampering steps in her tallest heels toward the passenger side of my car.

I hit the electric locks, unlocking all the doors, and then I reached over and locked the passenger door. Just as I did, Jane reached the handle, and looked in to me with a look of surprise and worry. She bent down as to not be noticed and pleaded to be let into the car. I lowered the window just a crack and said, "I said the back seat." Jane's eyes looked downcast as she stepped toward the back door and climbed inside. I sat, staring at the panicked look upon her face, as the combination of the car's dome light illuminated the interior and another car drove past looking for a parking space. Jane shuddered with the fright of coming so close to getting caught, and just as I sensed her settling down, I said, "Don't you have something you want to ask me?"

The rest of that evening was just a blur, a dream. I joined Jane in the back seat, and never enjoyed my Chevy Malibu more than that evening. I made her ask me three times before I finally had her lay across my lap. After delivering 10 swats that I'm sure were harder than both Jane and I anticipated, a teary eyed Jane looked at me with an animal lust that I had not seen before and soon she was pulling off my shoes and pants. I leaned back against one door while Jane devoured my cock in a way that she had never done before. She was a crazed animal, bouncing from the floor to the seat, rubbing here hands from my legs to my stomach and all the while sliding her mouth up and down my cock. When I reached out for here head, she would jam it down hard, burying my cock deep down her throat. This was a true face fucking. I guess I have a cock that is a little bigger than average at a solid 7 inches, and it is quite large around (it always turns me on to simply see Jane's small hands stroking my cock to its full size), and she had never taken me so deeply before, but she seemed possessed.

In no time I was pumping my cum deep down her throat, and Jane only responded by getting even wilder. Ripping open my shirt, Jane jumped on top of me still hard cock and road me to a very quick and very loud orgasm. She was never one to be particularly quiet, but tonight in the darkness of the backseat she screamed aloud as she climaxed and fell forward on my chest. As Jane slowly caught her breath and snuggled against me, she confessed that she had never had such an intense orgasm. Both of my hands were now resting on the cheeks of her ass as she said that she couldn't believe how hot the spanking had made her. She wasn't sure why, but even with the tears it caused, the burn sensation and the ultimate release was just beyond anything that she had felt before. I gave her ass another hard swat with my left hand causing her to snap to attention, giving me a startled look of surprise, which was closely followed by a mischievous grin as she said, "We're not done for the night are we?" With that, I slipped my pants back on and chased my still naked wife up to our apartment for another hour of unbelievable sex.