My Wife, My Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
His wife shows him how much she loves him.
816 words
3.9
74.2k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 02/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Danielle, is simply irrestible. She turns the heads of men and women alike. She has been propositioned when alone and when I have been with her. She has always turned them down and I have made sure to discourage that person after she has said no.

I love my wife dearly and would do anything for her. She loves me back the same way and we are happy. She sometimes dresses a little more provocatively then some women, but only around me. I get a thrill out of looking at her and having very imaginative scenarios run through my head.

Well, one day, while I was working on a story, Danielle went and dressed after her normal shower, but I had a feeling that day wasn't going to be exactly 'normal'. I was on the second chapter when she came in to my study, wearing nothing but a short sheet wrapped around her.

She got in front of me and sat on my lap, facing the screen. I smiled and started to type again, keeping one eye on the screen while kissing her neck. She giggled as I did this, leaning slightly back as I typed. I stopped and turned her around, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss and removed the sheet. I moaned and dove straight for her heaving bosom, capturing her breast mith my mouth.

She pushed my head further in to her delicious flesh as I tortured her nipples and consumed as much of the flesh as possible. I felt her juices start to run down her leg and land on mine. I picked her up and planted her on the chair, moving down to the object of my desire.

I slowly ran my tongue around her mound, paying attention to teasing the delicate flesh. I pushed her legs apart some and drove my tongue deep in to her absolutely heavenly inner sweetness. I opened my mouth wider, taking her little nub of desire in to my mouth at the same time.

I slowly inched a finger in to her hot box, searching and finding her g-spot. I gazed up in to her face. I just love to watch her build to and orgasm. Her eyes looked with mine as I darted and buried my tongue faster and deeper in to her. She closed her eyes and screamed out in orgasm as I ran my tongue over her pleasure button along with my finger.

Her thighs clamped around my head, but I licked and swallowed up as much as I could, saving some for her. I moved slowly up her body, letting her come down. Our tongues battled the other when I finally got to her lips. We shared her lovely nectar and caressed each other for a little bit.

She smiled devilishly and almost ripped my boxers from my body, wanting me. She gripped my long, thick shaft and slowly stroked me to my full girth, always gasping at the sight of it. She pulled me to her and slowly teased herself with me. I smiled and lifted her from the chair, putting her back against a wall. She wrapped her legs around me and told me to take her fast and hard.

I positioned myself and slammed my entire length in to her and pistoned fast and hard in and out of her, not caring if she wanted me to or not. She held on, not even trying to meet my thrusts. I rammed harder and harder in to her, hitting her g-spot almost every time. Slowly we felt orgasm creep up on us. I thrust harder in to her as I grew bigger and thicker in her, shooting my life-giving sperm deep in to womb as she screamed yet again in orgasm, louder this time.

We sat on the floor, relaxing in each other's arms, my manhood slowly softening in her abused, but happily filled sweet pussy. Then startingly she asked where we should screw our brains out next. We kiss deeply and smile, thinking of various places to yet again pleasure each other.

I lifted her up and walked in to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. I told her to get on her hands and knees and to face away from me. I slammed my entire length in to her in one thrust and roughly began to fuck her hard, treating her like a whore. I called her a bitch and my little slut, slamming harder and faster in to her defenseless pussy, playing with her clit with one hand. Her walls started to contract around me, pulling me even further in to her, causing us to moan louder. I started to thrust harder in to her, my cock shooting another large load in to her wanton womb. We collapsed on the bed, holding each other again.

Watch out for another chapter.