My Wife, My Lover, My Slut

Story Info
Wife given permission to stray does so in big way.
3.9k words
4.12
154.4k
79
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's fiction, but it's fun - Enjoy!

*

I married Tina when I was 30 and she was 28. We had both had long term partners before we met and were both pretty experienced when it came to sex, but throughout our 15 years of marriage had remained faithful to each other, although we had 'experimented' to spice things up and stop things becoming boring. Of course we'd tried all the different positions there are and Tina had a large collection of 'toys' which we employed frequently in our love making.

Like many men, I like the idea of other guys coming on to Tina. We often went out to clubs with her dressed a bit slutty and she let men hit on her while I watched from a distance. Needless to say, we had always gone home and had hot sex as she described how she had been able to feel the guys cocks as they danced with her and how she had wanted to fuck the men who had tried it on with her.

We had been honest with each other about previous lovers we'd had and sometimes, when we were fucking, she would tell me what it was like when she was with Carl. Most of our previous relationships had been unexciting in the bedroom, but Carl was different -for a start he was black, but most of all he was big! His cock was a thick 9" and very hard and when he wanted sex he would usually fuck her for three or four hours at a time until her pussy couldn't take any more. The trouble with Carl was, when he wasn't fucking her, he was fucking anything else that was female and she didn't want to be just one of his women so they split.

Ask any woman who has fucked a well endowed man what it was like and they'll all tell you that it was the best sex they've had. Don't believe people who say that size doesn't matter - because it does. Once they have ridden a big thick cock they ALWAYS have a fascination for them. This was certainly the case with Tina.

It was when I hit 45 that I decided to get myself back into shape and join a gym. In fairness, I never really let myself go to seed , so after a month of doing basic workouts, I moved on into a more advanced class and it was then that I first met Matt - or rather saw him. I was showering after a particularly hot work-out and a group of other guys walked in to the showers. Now usually, men will tell you that they avoid looking at each other below the waist when they're in the showers, but the truth is, you always sneak a look just to see what the competition has to offer! I looked at the four guys who had walked in and suddenly felt quite inadequate. Despite the fact that I'm an acceptable 7" all four of them were bigger. The one I later learned was Matt, was about 9" when soft and pretty thick with it.

All I could think was how Tina would be turned on by the sight I was now taking in. I knew she wouldn't believe me when I told her about it later, so when we all moved on to the changing room I pretended to make a call on my mobile, but instead used its camera feature to take some quick shots of my companions.

As we dressed I introduced myself and made some small talk about having seen them around before and how I'd just moved to the advanced class that they were in. They introduced themselves as Jed, Don, Mikey and last but definitely not least, the big guy, Matt.

Tina was out when I got home so I downloaded the pictures onto the computer and printed them off.

That night Tina was lying in bed and I said "Do you want to see the new friends I've made at the gym today?"

Tina looked at me questioningly "What are you on about?"

"I'm just off in the shower, but if you look in my top drawer I think you'll find something you like", and with that I went and got in the shower. After 5 minutes I got out but left the shower running and peeked through the crack in the door. Tina was lying back with the photos spread out on the bed beside her with her legs apart and slowly stroking a finger up and down her pussy.

I went and turned the shower off and when I came back into the room Tina was covered up but still looking at the pictures. "Where did you get these from?"

"They're just some guys I got to know at the gym today. I knew you'd never believe me if I described them to you so I took pictures instead. What do you think?"

"I think a girl could get carried away with herself" she said and went quiet. She was obviously leaving some things unsaid, so I pushed her on it. "So you like them do you?"

"Are you kidding?" she replied "These are the biggest cocks I've seen in 15 years. Of course I like them. Tell me more about them. Who's this one?" she asked pointing to Matt

"Not much to tell really except their names," and I told her which was which "Oh him - that's Matt."

"What colour are his eyes?"

"Blue" I replied.

"How old is he?"

"I'd say about 36 or 37"

"How tall is he?" she said, staring at his cock.

"About 6'2" Look, we only met for the first time today, but if you like................no, forget it."

"Forget what?"

"Well I was going to say I could find out more about them if you want me to."

Tina stared at me "Well I wouldn't say no to some more photos" and grinned.

Over the next few weeks I actually did get to know the guys better - a lot better in fact. It turned out that by various ways they had all got to know each other through being the ex's of the same girl. You can probably guess what the common factor was that she liked, but in case you can't , all her men had to be endowed with big dicks. They all got on well and seemed to spend half their time looking for girls to fuck and share between them and when we went for a drink after our workouts they went into detail telling me how they got women and shared them

As Tina had asked, I secretly took more pictures of my new friends and printed them off for her. I knew she would look at the photo's whilst I was out and laid them in my drawer in such a way that I could tell if they were moved. I did the same with Tina's vibrators and soon realised that she was using both almost daily when I was out of the house. Discretely, she would ask me questions about them, particularly Matt, such as 'Are they tanned? What sort of build are they? Is his cock as big as it looks on the photo?'

It turned me on to know that my wife was having fantasies about these men and, as we had done in the past, I came up with a suggestion to spice up our sex life. The Leisure Club was throwing a disco for all its members and I suggested to Tina that she came along, but that we stayed apart during the evening and that she tried to see how many guys she could get offers from.

"And what if I get an offer I can't refuse?" she asked me.

"Such as what?"

"Such as your friend Matt?" and I realised she wasn't joking. "What would you do?"

"Would you let him?" I countered.

"Would you let me?" she responded.

After a moment I said "It's OK if you want to. We're strong enough for me to share you for one night."

"Are you sure about that honey?"

" Yea. I'm cool with it."

The night of the disco came and we agreed that I would go on and Tina would arrive separately later. I would keep an eye on her, but we wouldn't acknowledge each other no matter what happened.

I'd been there a good half hour when I saw Tina walk in. Heads turned to look at her 36C 28 37 figure dressed in an almost transparent black blouse, tight black skirt which ended just above the knee, black hose and three inch heels. Her black lace bra was clearly visible through the sheer fabric of the blouse and she looked tastefully hot. I knew that she had also shaved her pussy so that not a single trace of hair was left leaving it completely bald and exposed.

A guy I didn't know bought her a drink and spent time talking with her before asking her to dance. She made an excuse to move on from him and shortly afterwards I saw Matt had moved in on her and was dancing to a slow number with her arms draped round his neck and as their hips pressed together she ground herself against Matt's hardening cock. Around 10pm I watched Matt whisper something in her ear and she nodded. Shortly after they left the room and Jed and Mikey came up to me.

"Are you coming?" Jed shouted above the music.

"Where?"

"Matt's got us a slut to fuck. We're off to his place to give her a good time - come on, you're in Matt's group now. He always shares his women with us. Jed and I are off now. You go find Don and follow on."

Despite the fact that I'd agreed to this, I couldn't believe it was happening. The 'slut' who was going to be fucked by these big cocked men was my wife and not only that, I was going to be part of it!

It took me a good fifteen minutes to find Don and tell him. "What's she like?" he said as we walked to his car.

"Oh, I don't know. Didn't really get a good look. I'd say a little older, maybe early forties, good figure, pretty - looked as if she'd come out to get laid." Hell, was this really my wife I was talking about.

Ten minutes later we were pulling up at Matt's large house. I'd never asked him what he did for a job, but it must have paid well. His place was easily 6 bed with a wide staircase leading up from the entrance. Don and I wandered into one of the rooms and he fixed us both a drink. "Let's go and see where the action is" he said and set off upstairs.

The house lighting was all subdued and as we got onto the landing I could here noises coming from one of the bedrooms whose door was open. "Mmm mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, oh yes, mm, mm, mm"

We went in. The bedroom was darker than the rest of the house and I soon saw it was lit by a large candle in each corner. The flickering light illuminated a super-kingsize bed in the middle of the room with three bodies on it. Tina was naked except for her stockings and was lying on her back, her legs apart and knees drawn up. Her head was turned to the side and Mikey was sliding his big cock in and out of Tina's gorgeous lips as she wrapped her around the shaft, wanking his length as he fucked her mouth. Jed was licking Tina's pussy and as my eyes became accustomed to the low light and dancing shadows, I realised that she had a thick black dildo spearing her cunt which Jed was slowly moving in and out as his tongue worked its way around her stretched labia and flicked at her clitoris.

Tina's hips started to rise and I new she was on the point of cumming. I was shocked at the speed with which she had been bedded by these two and was already about to have her first orgasm, but thoughts of this quickly passed as her hips started to buck, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, mm, mmmmmmmm, ah yes, fuck me!" Her hand worked hard on Mikey's cock and he began to shoot his load all over Tina's face and neck. He must have fired 6 or 7 jets of hot spunk over her and as she came down from her own orgasm she licked the end of his cock and smiled up at him.

As she took in the rest of the room she spotted me standing by the doorway and her eyes flew open and I shook my head slightly meaning 'not to let on' that she knew me. Tina took this the wrong way and I could see from the expression on her face that she thought I was cross with her. She looked at me defiantly and reached down and pulled Jed up until his cock was level with her face and she started to suck him. Never taking her eyes off mine she closed her lips over his 8" cock and began to move her mouth on him. I have never seen a more erotic sight than the one in front of me - Tina lying legs apart with a thick dildo stuck in her pussy whilst she wantonly sucked cock to try and make me jealous.

I watched, unable to move as a naked Don brushed past me and climbed onto the bed between Tina's legs. His cock stuck out in front of him and curved upwards along its length. He put a hand down to her pussy and slowly withdrew the dildo which was thicker and longer than any we had at home. The head was much wider than the shaft and it was this shape which prevented her tight cunt muscles from squeezing it out as she came. Don slid his cock straight in to replace the dildo and began to fuck my wife with long, hard thrusts which made her gasp as he hit the top of her vagina. He was relentless as he thrust himself home and only slowed down when Jed came in Tina's mouth.

"Do you want to fuck the slut now or shall I go now?" I jumped as the words broke the trance I was in watching my wife pleasuring herself and my friends. Matt stood behind me, and without waiting for an answer, moved to the bed and began to kiss Tina. She put a hand behind his head and crushed her lips onto his as he massaged Jed and Mikey's spunk into her breasts and ran his hands up and down her body which glistened with sweat. She reached down and took hold of his hard 10" cock in her small hands and closing her fingers around his thickness, began to masturbate him.

Don was once again slamming his cock into my wife's pussy as she kissed Matt until finally, his speed increased and he pulled out and fired streams of hot spunk over her cunt lips and belly. As he moved off the bed Tina let go of Matt's cock and started to rub the spunk into her cunt. Matt manoeuvred himself round until he was between Tina's legs which she now spread wide to accommodate his huge manhood. As he raised himself up on his arms she held his thick cock and placed its shiny head between the lips of her cunt and he began to enter her. "Oh fuck, you're so big" she gasped "You're stretching meeeee!" and as she opened her legs even wider he pushed into her until his balls were resting against her ass.

Tina came three times as Matt fucked her for twenty minutes before his balls twitched and he filled her with his cream. By now the other three were hard again and as they took turns fucking my wife I decided I needed another drink and reluctantly went downstairs. One drink wasn't enough, in fact after 5 whiskies I passed out on the couch. When I woke up and looked at my watch it was 2am. I got myself a drink of water and climbed the stairs to see Tina. There was no sound coming from the bedroom and I soon found out why - it was empty! I checked every bedroom and they were all the same, but I could hear faint music and voices from outside.

As I went out the back I saw a light coming from the door of the annexe room attached to the back of the house and the music was coming from there. It was the kind of steady thudding beat you'd expect to hear at some primitive jungle ritual. The blinds were drawn and I could see silhouettes of people moving around and the rumble of mens' voices came through the open door. Then I heard another sound above the rest "Ah, ah, ah, ah, yes, yes, yes, fuck, oh god, oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeee!"

As I walked into the room I could see it was a fully fitted gym with every piece of keep-fit equipment you could ever need. The lighting was like in a disco with the colours changing and flashing with each beat of the music and the place was full of naked men gathered in a circle around the middle of the room. I pushed my way to the edge of the circle and there in the middle was Tina, laid on her back on the padded weight lifting bench with her head hanging back over the end as a man fucked her mouth. There were straps fastened to her knees and these were tied to the stirrups on top of the vertical poles on which the weight bar would normally rest, pulling her ass off the bench and holding her legs wide open. A black guy was between her legs fucking her hard as four others wanked themselves over her face and tits. The man fucking her mouth pulled out and shot his spunk over her face, Tina screamed "Oh yes, fuck me you bastards, I want you all, fuck my cunt, fuck it hard, I want all your big cocks in me, fuck, cover me in cum!"

The black guy emptied his balls into her and was replaced by another and then another and all the time she screamed for more. Fourteen took her in succession as others fucked her mouth. I was aghast at the whore my wife had become.

Suddenly the music stopped and the room was bathed in a steady red glow. The men using Tina finished off quickly and returned to the circle of men surrounding my wife who lay there totally exposed to their eyes. I watched her as her gaze fixed on someone who had entered the circle "Oh God no!" she gasped.

"What's going on?" I whispered to the guy next to me.

"It's Sampson. Once he's had her she'll never be satisfied with her husband again" and as he spoke 6'6" of toned, muscular male moved into the ring with his back to me.

Tina started to struggle against the straps holding her in position. "No!" she gasped "Oh God, you can't make me do this" and as she moved spunk ran from the shaven lips of her gaping cunt onto the bench.

I slowly moved round the circle to get a better view of Sampson and when I did I caught my breath. This man was huge. His cock was easily 13" long and as thick as Tina's upper arm. It pointed rudely forwards and swung from side to side with each step he took. The swelling of this immense rod had been too much for the foreskin to hold and it had slid back revealing a swollen, shiny head. As he crossed the floor to my wife I was transfixed by the thought of Tina's little cunt being pierced by this exceptional cock.

Now four men moved to Tina and undid the straps securing her knees, but before she could resist, they took hold of her arms and legs and lifted her, spread-eagled , to waist height.

"Open her up" Sampson ordered and the two holding her legs moved sideways, spreading her and making her naked, swollen cunt lips gape wide open. They held Tina still as he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her cunt and started to push and I watched her pussy stretch to its limit as he forced himself deeper and deeper into her "Aargh! Aargh! Oh God it's too big. It's so fucking big. Oh yes, fucking push it in, it's splitting me in two. Oh God I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

Sampson already had 8" in her and managed another 2 before he couldn't go any further. He began to move his massive cock in and out, dragging my wife's stretched lips with each stroke. Her swollen clitoris stood out as its sheath was pulled back with every thrust into her and she came again and then again. For 30 minutes he reamed my wife's pussy as the men held her for his use. Sampson's thrusts became harder and faster until finally his huge balls exploded into Tina's vagina. As he pulled out spunk poured from her and dripped on the floor. Finally she was placed back on the bench with her legs attached to the posts as before, and she again became a willing whore for the many men who wanted to fuck her.

After an hour they undid the straps, released her knees and turned her over so she lay face down on the padding of the bench with her legs hanging over the sides. The cum of many men poured from her cunt and her body shone with the spunk that covered it as a guy placed his cock against her ass and started to push "Oh god yes. That's what I want, fuck my ass, ah, ah, argh!" Tina had never let me do her there and now here she was begging these men to fill her ass and come in the place that had been forbidden to me.

I began to count the men in the room but as some left, more arrived, eventually there were 26 of them treating my wife as their sexual plaything to fuck in any hole they wanted. I stood and watched for 2 hours as Tina's cunt and ass were fucked and she was taken in every conceivable position using the equipment in the room. Tina's cunt lips were swollen and puffy and her ass was pink and still she urged them on, telling them she was their slut and their whore and to fill her up and the men obliged.

I stayed in the background as eventually the crowd began to disappear and Tina was led away by Matt. I went home, shocked and confused as to what would become of our marriage. It was three days later Tina returned and told me that she had fucked 80 men since that night and that Sampson had fucked her 12 times. She had no intention of leaving me and surprisingly we carry on pretty much as before, except that is, for the visits to Sampson twice a month.