My Wife My Partner Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,841 Followers

I smiled, "Yes. The one everyone has been trying to sell for the past two years?"

"Yes . . . I sold it this afternoon . . . Well . . . I got him to sign the contract at lunch to buy it . . . He is a developer and they are going to build a bunch of condo's there."

I gave Tammy a big hug and we kissed smearing each other's lipstick and just laughed. I was so excited for my wife. We wiped each other's face and hugged.

I was very excited for Tammy, there would be a huge commission along with a bonus the seller was offering and I opened a bottle of wine that evening while we ate dinner and celebrated.

We made a toast, and that's when I noticed that Tammy wasn't wearing her wedding and engagement ring. I was a little concerned because Tammy never took them off since we were married.

"Tammy. Where are your rings? Why aren't you wearing them?"

Tammy put her wine glass on the table. The expression on her face showed guilt as she starred down at the table.

Tammy starred at the table with her lips parted and I knew she was trying to figure out what to say to me.

"Honey. I...Uh . . . Wanted to get this contract signed . . . So . . . I met Mark for lunch . . . And . . . Ah . . . Well. Uh . . . Jean thought it would be a good idea if I had lunch with Mark . . . An uh . . . Maybe I could give him the idea that . . . I was single . . . Flirt with him A little . . . "

My heart sank at that moment and I leaned back in the chair. I was upset and got up and walked into the bedroom. I was very hurt and didn't know what to say to Tammy.

Tammy walked up behind me and put her arms around my waist. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I wanted Mark to sign that contract so I did something that I shouldn't have today."

Nothing else was said and Tammy walked out of the room leaving me alone. I knew that Jean had been giving my wife her advice. She was Tammy's best friend and single herself and I couldn't even begin to imagine what she had been telling my wife to do.

Later that evening, we were preparing for bed and we hadn't talked to each other all evening. I was reluctant to remain angry at my wife and gave her a gentle kiss on her neck.

Tammy turned and we hugged each other and she began crying on my shoulder. I allowed her to cry and get it out of her system.

"I shouldn't have listened to Jean. . . . She's helped me with so much these past few weeks and I thought I was doing the right thing . . . I should have known better . . . I didn't listen to her about the hormone's and I shouldn't have taken her advice on this . . . "

"You mentioned hormone's? .....What are you talking about?"

Tammy wiped her eyes and walked over to the dresser and opened the bottom drawer and put several large pill bottles on top of the dresser.

"Jean had a friend who work's at a pharmacy and he can get these hormone pills without a prescription. Jean had suggested that you may want to start on them since you enjoy dressing so much. I was reluctant to give them to you and just brought them home and put them away."

I picked each bottle up off the dresser and read the labels. There were sixteen bottles and most of them were doubled or triple of the exact medicine. I would have to do a little research to know what they did.

I was so angry that I separated the bottles and took one of each different pills in my hand and shoved them into my mouth and swallowed.

"Honey . . . No . . . Those will change your body . . . "

I was angry and walked into the bathroom and got a glass of water. I didn't say anything to Tammy as I opened the same bottles and took out one more pill out of each bottle and swallowed those as well.

Tammy screamed . . . "Honey . . . No . . . Stop it . . . Now . . . "

"There . . . You can tell Jean that I started to take the hormone's . . . What else does she want you to do? ....Tell me? ....What else? .......Divorce me? ....."

I walked out of the bedroom and slammed the door shut and slept in our guest suite that night. I laid in the bed wondering exactly what those pills would do to me.

The next morning I got up and went back to our bedroom. I could hear the water running in the shower and notice the bottles of pills were gone from the top of the dresser. I opened the drawer where Tammy had got them last night and they were still there.

I closed the drawer and heard the water stop in the bathroom and walked in and saw Tammy drying herself off with a towel. I took hold of the towel and helped her, she immediately put her arms around me and gave me a kiss.

"I'm so sorry . . . I love you so much and I just wanted to make you happy . . . I'll call and tell Mark that I'm married and cancel the date with him this morning."

I looked at Tammy wondering what she meant by a date?

"Did you mean that you have to see him again to sign more documents?"

"Jerry . . . Listen to me . . . Mark asked me to go out with him next Friday night to a club . . . I did accept his offer but told him I wouldn't go unless I could bring my sister."

"I guess that I'm the sister your talking about, isn't it?"

"Yeah....But....I'm going to call him and tell him I have to cancel."

"No . . . I'll go with you . . . Any way, it's not a problem at all . . . You want to seal this deal than I'll help you . . . You can call him and confirm your date with him . . . "

Although I was still angry, I didn't want Tammy to screw up this deal. I knew it was a lot of money and would enhance her carrier but I was still angry about how much she was listening to this woman, Jean.

Tammy dressed for work while I took my shower and when I finished, she was ready to leave and kissed me on her way out.

I dried myself and stood thinking about the hormone pills in the drawer and kneeled down and took out two of each of the pills and walked back into the bathroom and swallowed them with water.

If this is what her friend, Jean wanted than I'll take them. I actually took a double dose of them each morning. Tammy never even bothered checking them, I guess she assumed I was angry that night and hadn't taken any more.

It was the first time in our marriage that we hadn't communicated. We just went through the motions each day until that Friday morning.

I'd been taking a double dose of the hormone pills for eight days straight and they were making me feel warm at times.

That morning, Tammy became very affectionate just like she had done when she began helping me dress. She laid out a conservative black dress for me to wear that night. She was so afraid that Mark would find out I was a man and didn't want me to expose too much skin.

She helped me plucking my facial hair and waxing my legs and had me practice talking. She was very concerned and worried about having me be convincible as a woman in front of this man.

Tammy had chosen a black dress as well but it was much shorter than mine and exposed her cleavage.

Once we got dressed and applied our makeup, I took a second look at Tammy who looked very hot and inviting. I just hoped that she wasn't going too far with this man.

It was dark when we left the house and I decided to drive us to the club and when I pulled into the large parking lot, my heart was beating so fast that I could feel my heart thumping inside my tight bra.

I was wearing the rubber breast forms and could still feel each heart beat when I put my hand against the fake nipple area.

Mark had told Tammy that he would be waiting and holding a booth for us. We got a lot of stares from the men when we walked past the front door. There wasn't any doubt in my mind that we looked like we could have been sisters.

We entered the large club and people were out on the dance floor, I followed Tammy as she looked around for this guy, Mark. I assumed he would have blonde hair, handsome, tall, the whole package.

"There he is, back in the far corner."

Tammy pointed way toward the rear of the club. I couldn't see whom she was pointing at so I just followed her around the dance floor toward the back of the club.

We walked near the last booth and I saw a man sliding out of the booth getting ready to great Tammy. My eyes expanded in size as I saw a tall muscular black man smiling at Tammy.

The man greeted Tammy with a kiss on the cheek and hugged her while staring back at me.

"This must be the sister you were telling me about."

Tammy turned and smiled at me as she held Mark's hand. "Mark. I want you to meet my sister, Jenny." We never discussed a name for me other than Jerry, and gave my wife a quick glance before extending my hand out to Mark.

Mark kissed my hand. It was the first time having any contact like this with a man and I felt very strange. My other thought was that I had done such a wonderful job that he actually thought I was Tammy's sister.

Mark motioned for me to slide into the large booth which circled around and was only lit with a flickering candle. Tammy scooted in next to me and Mark sat next to her. Mark ordered us drinks and I sat listening to Tammy and Mark talking about the huge plan he had for the land he was purchasing.

Two more drinks later, they were still chatting away and I didn't mind so much. It was all business talk and the music kept my mind occupied while they talked.

I was a little surprised when Mark asked my wife to dance and she turned to look back at me as she was sliding out of the booth and smiled.

"I'll be back in a few!"

I returned the smile as Mark took her hand and lead Tammy out to the dance floor. They were playing a tango and Tammy is very good at dancing to those. I sat sipping my drink and keeping an eye on them on the dance floor.

Another tango was played and they remained out on the floor. Tammy was laughing and I knew she was having fun dancing with Mark. The next song was a slow dance and I had assumed Tammy would be walking back by now.

I looked around the dance floor, stretching my neck to see them but couldn't. The lights had been lowered when that song began to play which made it difficult seeing them.

The song ended and the lights were turned back up, but by that time I saw Mark bringing Tammy back toward our booth. He was holding her hand but let go so she could slid back into the booth.

Tammy smiled at me. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine."

Mark ordered us another drink and when he turned his face toward Tammy, I could see a tiny speck of Tammy's lipstick on his lower lip.

My heart sank as I thought about Tammy kissing Mark, maybe it was a friendly sort of kiss so I figured I wouldn't worry about it so much. But I did try to analyze it to some degree. I remembered Mark kissing her on the cheek when we arrived so it couldn't have got on his lip at that time.

Mark asked Tammy to dance with him again and she smiled at me as he lead her back out on the dance floor.

A few seconds later, a man asked me to dance and I was stunned and before I could say no, he was holding his hand out to help me out of the booth. My concern was what Tammy would think when she returned back to the booth with Mark and saw me dancing with another man.

I danced one song with the man and they played a slow song next so I thanked him before walking toward the restrooms. I had to pee very badly and when I got to the restrooms, I almost mistakenly walked into the men's room.

I felt strange going pee in the women's room, there was other woman walking in and I just smiled. It did give me a chance to check my makeup and after a few minutes I walked back out to our booth.

I saw Mark and Tammy sitting in the booth and when I slid in, I saw that Mark had his arm around my wife. He was sitting right next to her and they had been talking about something and quit once I got in my seat.

Mark smiled at me. "I saw someone dancing with you a few minutes ago."

Oh God...They knew I was dancing with someone...What was my wife thinking about me at that moment.

I just smiled at Mark and took a sip of my drink. Tammy put her hand on my leg, just above my knee and I smiled at her.

"Jenny. It's all right if you want to dance with a few of the guys here. I don't want you to feel left out on anything."

I returned the smile but it wasn't more than a couple seconds that Tammy had gave me permission to dance, that a man walked up to our booth and asked me to dance with him. I looked over at Tammy and hoped she would help me out but all she said was.

"Go ahead. Have some fun."

I got out on the dance floor with this guy and tried to stay near the table so I could see Tammy but it was so crowded that we kept getting pushed further away. They played a slow song next and I was going to quit but the guy asked me to dance with him again so I stayed and put my arms around his shoulders.

He was much taller than me so he blocked my view of the table but I finally got a peek and saw Mark and Tammy sitting very close together. He was talking to her and their faces were only inches apart.

I was close enough to see that Mark was seated in a way that I couldn't see either one of his hands. It appeared that he may have had one arm around my wife and maybe holding her other hand under the table.

I was asked to dance to another slow song so I decided to stay and kept my eye on Mark and my wife.

I was too upset to be concerned about dancing with this guy. He seemed nice but my mind was on my wife at the moment.

I could only see whenever I turned to my left or right. I couldn't see over the man's shoulders. He was just too tall.

I turned to the left and my hear sank as I saw Mark kissing Tammy on the lips. They weren't moving either. They were locked in a heated passionate kiss. His arm was around my wife and I couldn't see what he was doing with his other hand.

The song ended and I thanked the man for dancing with me and hurried back to the table to where Mark and my wife were sitting. Tammy was wiping off his face with a napkin. I knew she was removing her lipstick off his face but she quickly put the napkin in her purse and smiled at me.

"Did you enjoy dancing with that man? He seemed really nice, I thought you wouldn't be back for a while."

"My legs were getting tired out there. I'm not used to these heels yet."

Tammy turned back toward Mark and smiled at him. His arm was around her waist and she had scooted herself very close to him. I inched into the booth a couple more inches and noticed Mark was resting his other hand on Tammy's thigh.

We all had been drinking and I guess neither of them were concerned about me. Mark really didn't have any concern because as far as he knew, I was Tammy's sister.

I sat hoping that Mark would move his hand away from Tammy's thigh and he did so but only long enough to take a sip of his drink and he put his hand right back where it was except he began massaging Tammy's thigh this time as he starred into her eyes.

I moved even further into the center of the booth and didn't realize until that moment that Tammy's hand was resting on Mark's thigh and her fingers were near his crotch. I sat listening to Mark as he whispered to Tammy.

"Remember what I told you. You have my number if something comes up and you change your mind. I really wish you would consider my offer. I really don't think your sister would mind driving home by herself."

"Oh . . . Mark . . . It's getting very late and I have a lot to do in the morning . . . I wouldn't let Jenny drive home alone . . . Maybe I'll take you up on your offer in the near future . . . I'll give you a call in a couple days."

What was I hearing them talking about . . . Was Mark asking my wife to go back to his place tonight?

Tammy turned toward me. "Jenny. I guess we better get home before we get too drunk to drive back."

We all got up out of the booth and walked to the parking lot. Mark walked us back to our car and held Tammy's hand all the way out. Tammy gave him a little peek on the lips and said good night to Mark.

He stood watching us until we got out of the parking lot. I was so relieved that the night was over.

We got home and I changed out of my dress while Tammy was in the bathroom. She walked out and got right into bed without saying a word. I walked into the bathroom. It felt weird going pee, standing up after using the lady's room at the club.

I got into bed and Tammy was all ready asleep. I had a few questions to ask her but I guess it would have to wait until morning.

The next morning, I could smell coffee brewing, Tammy had got up early. I still felt a little hung over after drinking last night. I walked out and poured a cup of coffee and looked around for Tammy.

She was out near the pool talking on the phone and I figured it was her friend Jean again. I stood in the house sipping my cup of coffee trying to listen to her conversation.

Tammy's back was toward me and she sat looking toward the pool.

"I know . . . Me too . . . I don't think Jenny was mad . . . Yeah . . . I'll have to let you know . . . Because . . . I had a really nice time . . . Mark . . . Stop it . . . I'll let you know . . . OK . . . I'd better get moving before Jenny wakes up . . . Yeah . . . Bye . . . "

Tammy hung up the phone and started walking into the house and saw me standing in the doorway.

"Good morning Jenny."

I was surprised that Tammy was still calling me Jenny.

"Good morning. Whom were you talking to on the phone?"

"That was Mark . . . He called to see if we made it home all right and hoped we had a nice time."

I took a sip of my coffee thinking what to ask Tammy about last night. I didn't know where to begin.

"I saw you kissing Mark last night when I was on the dance floor. Is something going on that I should know about?"

"You saw everything. I was only being nice to Mark . . . Besides. I thought you were enjoying yourself last night dancing with those guys. I didn't think you had time to notice what Mark and I were doing."

"I only danced with those guys because you insisted, you told me to go out on that floor and dance with that guy."

"Jenny . . . Come on now . . . You were waiting for my approval to dance with a man and don't say you weren't! ....You don't have to be ashamed about it . . . I saw you dancing in that man's arms and you looked like you were having a good time."

Tammy had it all wrong, how could I convince her I was telling the truth.

"Tammy. I had a good time but I thought we went out because you wanted to seal that deal with Mark?"

Tammy kissed my cheek and held onto my shoulders.

"Honey . . . It's all right . . . I want you to feel comfortable with it . . . I told you I loved you and I want you to be happy . . . Now go take a shower and put on that nice blouse and shorts I bought you and we'll go out and have a late breakfast."

I walked into the bedroom and slipped out of my nightie and got into the shower. I didn't understand Tammy, but I did know that her friend Jean must have told her that I must be gay and wanted to be with men.

I got dressed and did my makeup and put on the wig and looked in the bathroom mirror. I looked better as a woman than I ever did as a man. Maybe that's what Tammy saw in this guy, Mark.

Maybe she wanted to be with someone more masculine than me. Why was she helping me dress up so much and why did Tammy even bring home the supply of hormones? She could have told Jean I wouldn't be interested.

I opened the drawer and took out two of everything again and swallowed them down with my coffee. I don't know why, maybe because I was still angry at Tammy or maybe because this is what she really wanted for me to do.

This would be the ninth day that I took a double dose of those pills. Maybe I should tell her what I did. Would she get so upset that she'd take them away from me? Maybe she would only encourage me to continue taking them. What should I do?

Was I really hurting Tammy by taking them? I closed the drawer and walked out to find Tammy so we could leave.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,841 Followers