My Wife My Partner Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,816 Followers

Fran took us into a room she had for styling hair and began her work on me. She and Tammy sorted through a bunch of hair coloring trying to decide on the best match.

Fran colored my hair first while Tammy sat and watched. Once she was finished with the coloring, she began styling my hair. Tammy's cell phone rang and I saw her answer it.

"Oh . . . Hi Mark . . . Yeah . . . I didn't expect you to call . . . I miss you too . . . "

That's all I heard, Tammy got up and walked out of the room to finish speaking to Mark. Fran leaned down and smiled.

"Must be her boyfriend she told me about? You know how it is when you're apart from someone you love . . . "

I just smiled back at Fran. I was thinking about what she just said. I wondered how much she told Fran about Mark. She mentioned love?

I decided to do a little fishing

"Yes . . . It must be her boyfriend . . . Has Tammy told you about Mark?"

Fran was laughing and stopped cutting my hair.

"Yes . . . Tammy told me what a hunk he is . . . She told me how much she misses being away from him but he's always traveling . . . Tammy said something about you being a very close friend and you live together?"

"Uh . . . Yeah . . . We do live together."

"Well . . . Jenny . . . If this relationship with your friend is anything I think it is than she's going to want to go and live with him or she is going to want to be alone with him . . . Honey . . . If you ever need a place to stay, I have this adorable little one bedroom apartment you can rent."

It was too much for me to handle at the moment. I could never imagine my wife leaving me to live with another man. Would she?

Fran was almost done. Tammy was back in the room waiting and smiling. She was admiring the results of my hair style.

I saw Fran's reflection in the mirror, smiling back at Tammy. Tammy's concentration seemed to be split between what Fran was doing to my hair and playing with the buttons on her cell phone.

I was assuming that Tammy was leaving a text message on Mark's phone. Several minutes later, Fran was finished with me.

"Tammy. What do you think of your sister's new hair?"

Tammy reluctantly laid the cell phone on her lap and looked at me. When she finally concentrated on me and my hair for a moment, she seemed very surprised.

"Fran. You worked magic on Jenny. I'm so glad she won't have to wear that wig! . . . Fran, I have to go outside and make a phone call real fast. Thank yo so much . . . Jenny. I meet you out in the car!"

Tammy kissed Fran and touched my chin before walking outside. She was so anxious to leave that message to Mark that she couldn't stay focused on me.

"Uh . . . Fran . . . Has Tammy, mentioned to you the whole story about me or did she tell you I was her sister?"

"Oh . . . Well . . . Tammy did mention to me that you were her brother . . . It's none of my business and I do understand . . . She said you were, in the process of changing . . . Don't worry honey, that's why Tammy brought you here. I specialize in working on ladies who use to be little boys."

I smiled at Fran, paid her and gave her a nice tip. Fran gave me a hug.

"Good luck Jenny. I'll see you in a few weeks."

Tammy was waiting for me in the car. She said she really liked my hair but something was on her mind. We drove back home without speaking. Something was bothering Tammy but I didn't ask what.

It gave me time yo think. Tammy had told Fran I was her brother and not her husband. Was she too embarrassed to tell anyone the truth?

Now I knew why Fran mentioned having the apartment to me. She thought I was once Tammy's brother. I felt relieved . . . Should I feel relieved?

We got home, Tammy fixed coffee for us and we sat down. Tammy's cell phone rang.

"Hi Jean . . . Yes . . . Jenny's right next to me . . . OK . . . "

Tammy held the phone out and wondered why Jean wanted to talk to me. She got up and walked out of the room.

"Hi Jean."

"Jenny . . . I understand you got your hair styled today . . . Listen . . . I want to take you somewhere tonight . . . Tammy told me you weren't busy. How does seven sound to you?"

"Um . . . I guess it would be all right . . . Maybe I should ask Tammy."

"Oh. It's OK . . . Tammy said I could pick you up tonight and keep you for a while . . . "

I hung up the phone and got up to see where Tammy had gone. She was sitting out near the pool drinking her coffee. I gave her the cell phone.

"Jean wants me to go somewhere with her tonight. Did she tell you about it?"

I saw hesitation on her face and saw her choke up before getting enough courage to reply.

"Uh . . . Yeah . . . Honey . . . You go out and have a nice time with Jean tonight. I'm just going to stay home and read. I'll be up when you get home."

"Is something the matter?"

"Of coarse not . . . You go out with Jean tonight . . . I'm going to take a nice hot bath and read a book."

Jean picked me up on time. Tammy gave me a kiss on my way out the door. I could tell that something was still bothering her and looked back and saw the front door shut.

Jean was waiting for me in the car and seemed perky tonight as we drove out of the driveway. She loved my new hair style.

"Jenny. I'm going to take you to this really nice place for dinner. You're going to love it. It's very nice and I've been eating there myself for five years."

It was a nice restaurant and we had a nice dinner. We were sipping wine together and just making small talk. We left and I figured Jean was going to take me straight home but we pulled into her apartment complex.

"Jenny . . . I thought I'd bring you here so we could have a drink together and celebrate your new life!"

Jean poured us drinks and we sat together on her patio which was on the second floor and overlooked the pool. The sun was getting ready to set and Jean put her arm around me.

Jean was an attractive woman. She had long dark hair and well endowed, with long legs. I found her very attractive myself. I wondered why she wasn't married or had a steady boyfriend.

Something happened next that I didn't expect . . . Jean kissed me on the lips. It just wasn't one of those small friendly kisses. It was a long passionate kiss.

Our lipstick's smeared together and we both laughed but quickly kissed a second time which lasted even longer than the first kiss.

Jean stood up and reached out to take my hand. She walked me to her bedroom. I wasn't sure what she had on her mind until she started to unbutton her blouse.

"Jean . . . Maybe we shouldn't . . . Tammy will get angry."

"Nonsense . . . Tammy already is aware that we are friends . . . Besides . . . Don't you think now that she has Mark around that you should be able to enjoy yourself as well?"

Jean removed her blouse exposing a very large set of tits before my eyes. Tammy was well-endowed herself but Jean at least had her matched in breast size.

The skirt came next and I watched her unsnap it and allowed it to fall on the floor. She kicked off her heels and walked in front of me and gave me another long passionate kiss. She had slipped the zipper of my dress down and pulled it off my shoulders.

She reached around my waist and unclasped the bra, letting it hit the floor and pulled down my panties.

Jean took my hand and had me lay on the bed. She got up next to me and straddled my legs and leaned down and kissed me again.

"Jenny, girls have to have a little fun once in a while ourselves. Lay back and enjoy it."

I assumed that Tammy had known what Jean was taking me out tonight to do. That at least explained why she was so upset this afternoon.

"Jean . . . Tammy was upset today. You must have told her you were bringing me here tonight? Maybe I should leave and you can take me home."

"Please . . . I told Tammy what I was going to do, just relax and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about Tammy, we'll all get together and talk about this later."

Jean didn't say another word. She scooted down my legs .She put her mouth on my cock and started to suck me. I was hard but felt that Jean must have seen much larger men than me in her life.

Jean was beautiful. Nice legs, large breasts, a narrow waist. She had wide hips with a nice round butt. Everything just fit together so nicely. She was hot!

Jean lifted herself up and slid back up and guided herself onto my cock. She felt hot. I knew I wasn't the kind of stud that she would pick out of a line up but I didn't care, she felt so good at the moment.

It was a fact! I still enjoyed having sex with a woman. Why would I want to do the changes to my body that I already started? If I did, would I become a lesbian? Would I be bisexual?

I was fascinated looking at Mark, His size, the color, his muscles. Would that mean I had gay tendencies? Would I be considered normal for a man trying to impersonate a woman? Would this go any further? Would I change completely?

Jean was above me right now and I was trying to stay focused. She felt so soft and curvy, very much like my wife. Jean was rotating her body above me making her breasts sway with her movements.

I could feel as if I was going to cum at any moment. Jean was rubbing herself against my cock as hard as she could and surprised me with an orgasm. Jean's body tightened and I shot my load inside her.

I leaned up to kiss her breasts as she panted for air above me. Jean skipped off me and lay down next to me on the bed.

She lay there until she caught her breath and leaned up to kiss me.

"I just wanted to show you how much a woman can enjoy sex, even if she was born a man."

"I don't understand?"

Jean got out of bed and took a photo album out of the dresser and climbed back into bed with me. She opened the first page where she showed me pictures of a little boy. She flipped through the first few pages and I saw this little boy changing into a teenager.

The next group was the same little boy, only in his twenty's. Jean turned the page again and I saw pictures of her with friends and relatives.

"How was the little boy?"

"Jenny . . . I was the little boy in the pictures, before the change!"

I was shocked! ...In disbelief! .....It couldn't be Jean! .....Jean looked too much like a real woman! ....She was teasing me . . . Playing a joke on me . . . Yes, that's what it was, just a joke.

"Jenny . . . I really was a man at one time. It's been eight years since my operation and you can see and feel, I'm a real woman now."

My mind was all over the place, wondering what this was all about. Why was she telling me this? Why didn't she explain this to me before we had sex? I knew she could see I had many questions in my expression. I didn't know where to begin.

I was about to get up out of bed until Jean stopped me.

"Please . . . Jenny . . . I have to explain everything to you. You had to know this way. You wouldn't believe me any other way. I wanted to show you how normal my life is now. The changes, what I can experience now as a woman . . . Did you feel it? ......You were experiencing love with a woman."

"I don't understand why you brought me here and the purpose of having sex with me?"

"You can blame me for everything. Tammy knew I was bringing you for this reason and she understood. Don't blame her. Please. Listen to what I have to say before you get angry."

I lay back down against the headboard waiting to hear what she had to say.

"It started months ago, when Tammy caught you dressing in her clothes. She told me everything, how she was hurt . . . What she was going through. I decided to help her because I went through this. I wanted to get to know you, which I did. I got into your head and I came to the conclusion to what you really wanted."

I listened but I still didn't know where this was going.

"Jenny . . . Remember what I showed you tonight. I've been through this myself and I know. I know what your going through inside. I wanted to help you and help Tammy understand. I spent many evenings with Tammy reading from books about the subject. I wanted her to understand how you were feeling inside."

Now I understood why Tammy had changed her way of thing so suddenly. It was all coming together for me now.

"Jenny. I got to know both you and Tammy and I love both of you. When Tammy first told me about your problem, she was so hurt she was going to file for divorce. I stopped her . . . Yes. I stopped Tammy from filing divorce and approaching the situation much differently."

Jean was starting to cry as she spoke to me. I had to hear the rest . . . See what she had to say . . . What she had planned . . .

"Can you understand? I saved your relationship with your wife in a way that she would always love you and be there for you and helped her understand what it was that your heart desired."

"What about Mark, did you have something to do with him?"

"No . . . Mark just happened to come around when Tammy needed someone. He entered her life while I was talking to her and it has been a struggle ever since. Tammy felt she needed a man in her life and he came along toward the beginning, when she first caught you in that dress. Jenny . . . She was hurt at the time and she needed someone like him to believe in again."

It was very difficult for me to take this all in at once. I felt so mixed up at the moment and maybe lost.

"Jean. I love Tammy very much, it was all my fault this happen. I pushed Tammy away from me and to Mark."

"Jenny. Listen to me carefully. It wasn't your fault. It was your fate. If Mark hadn't come around when he did, there may have been a slight chance that none of this would have happened. She may have just divorced you and you would have lost her for good. Maybe you wouldn't have found yourself."

"I don't want to lose Tammy. I don't know what I'd do without her."

"Jenny. You won't lose Tammy. You have to let her know how you feel about her. Let her know how much you care and understand how she feels. But, I do believe Mark is here to stay and you have to follow your heart. Jenny, your going to make these changes than you have to be willing to sacrifice some of the things you love. It's a big choice."

Yes. Jean was right. I had so much to think about and many questions to ask myself. Right now, I wanted to go home.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,816 Followers
12